Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]

Go down 
+3
Deshi
Retuo
Goemon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 5:30 am

Hearing the talk the Waddle-dee's all smiled as the conversation continued and the apparent leader said they woudn't capture them and asked if they would like to return to their ship before going to this Libertaria thing. The Waddle-dee's were glad the fighting was over and they contacted the new person that showed up.

"Yes thank you, we need to return to our ship to ask the captain if that would be okay, also we would need the mines moved or flagged for us to get in safely, I am sure the Captain wouldn't mind trying to help you ether, we told your companion that if they were in any trouble we would be glad to help when we tried to end the fighting before it started but he attacked instead" the Waddle-dee's informed the apparently leader

"We understand wanting to defend one's home though so we don't hold it against him, we are glad this ended without any deaths, if he wants us to tow him to our ship to get repaired we have no issue doing that, and I am sure the captain will not mind him coming along due to the situation, as for coming into the cloud I am sure he wouldn't mind, but it's all up to him" they sent the text message with video again.

"the last message was then sent "Also hello new friend may we get you name so we can tell our captain?" they asked as they moved their ships into a less confrontational formation now, all the Waddle-dee's now smiling quite happy the fighting was done.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 7:13 am

This turn of events was unexpected to Cain. Thinking over it, this didn't ease his caution. Regardless, it seemed the best option was to go along with the proposition for now. After taking a deep breath, he responded. "Fine. I'll bring him along." He moved over to tow the so called Robert. "It won't be too long." Cain wanted to personally report the situation to the Captain as soon as he could. "I hope for a peaceful relation between our groups that we can both gain from."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:29 am

"Don't call me Robert, Um. And you darn scallywags. The name's Cimeies." The boss said through the comms as Cain moved to tow him. In the meantime, the alien proceeded to converse further with the Dees. "Send the data on the mines over to them." It ordered. "We will also be moving them for your ship's passage. My name is Um Necheip. Pleasure to make your acquaintance as well. Robert acted rashly. Most I can do about it now is apologize in his stead." Um said.

"I've never met any pirates!" Axis was positively sparkling, as was apparent from her voice alone. Um cut the comms after saying their goodbyes. Robert, or well, Cimeies, seemed bothered by the fact he was being towed to SS Philemon. Either way, the surrounding radar signals all retreated slowly. With the data on the mines, you could easily exit the cloud. Axis spoke to you all. "Well then, I would call this a successful mission, right? We actually found someone in the dust cloud! And it sounds like there's a place somewhere deeper there too! Oooooh I can't wait to visit this Libertaria."

She squealed with hype. Cimeies scoffed through the comms, which were still clear despite you still being in the dust cloud. What caused the disappearance of the interference is beyond you. "Lass, ya're acting awfully casual about all this. We pirates ain't really a pleasant bunch. At least to outsiders."

"Well, there's nothing to be afraid of, right? I can totally beat you guys up if any of you are rude to me."

"Is that so? Tch. Ya guys're off. Um's foolish to just trust you."

"Sure! Oh, hey guys..." Axis addressed the Dees and Cain again. "Aren't we forgetting something?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 10:19 pm

As the Waddle-dee's moved over to the other Disabled Ships they attached tow lines to them as well "We will take you to our ship for repairs and medical treatment if you need it" they messaged the Pirates as they started to follow along with the rest of the group they were quite glad that they didn't have to fight anymore and they could move on to helping people again.

As they started to leave Axis asked if they forgot anything, and so the Waddle-dee's sent her a message "What do you think we forgot?" they asked as they gave a list of possibilities. "Aid for repairs? parts for repairs? The second group? The other disabled Pirate ships, though we ahve those in tow already? how they altered their ship to have arms? why the dust stopped interfering with out scanners and communications? How they had Shadows working for them?" The list said as they held up the list as well as sent text to Axis to help jog her memory
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 4:07 am

After hearing Axis and Bobert's exchange, the C man interjected with "You're right, I'm a hardcore psychopath. A real dangerous villain. Watch out!" However, Axis brought up an interesting point. There was one more thing of concern. "We forgot to get soda from the convenience store!" Were there any floating around in space? That would be a good idea. Most of what those orbs proposed seemed not worth the effort to ponder. The funny space ghosts and their applications were real, and very scary. The method mattered not, just that things were evident and that they needed to be accepted. If he saw a demon, he would punch it in the face. "Yes, I hope those funny men are alright," he said, referring to their backup. He was already moving back to the S.S. Philemon with Bobert in tow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 8:21 pm

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh right yeah the second group! Waddle-Dees, you're so smart!" Axis replied to the Dees. "Nah all that other stuff. Not what I'm interested in!" She added since the Dees listed a lot of different possibilities. When Cain interjected, she addressed him playfully. "SODA! Yeah I'm so thirsty! I don't think there are any stores around but we could've asked the pirates, they were nice!"

"Ye're a what?" Robert asked Cain. The beaten deadpan as the guy was towed around in a broken ship, likely pouting with his legs crossed in the cockpit, was practically visible to all parties involved even without visual feed.

"Anyways, let's just go pick the other group up, tell them everything's alright! I'm sure the Captain will love this new information we got!"

[Chapter #1.2 End; you can now claim Mission rewards]
New SL will be established in the follow-up thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4