Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]

Go down 
+3
Deshi
Retuo
Goemon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] Empty
PostSubject: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptyWed May 27, 2020 12:43 pm

[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] Bg136
"Oh hooray there's more of you than just the Waddle-Dees now!"

Axis ran up to you as you entered the hangar bay. Her demeanor was a bubbly as ever, seemingly overly excited at seeing you all here. You do recall only the Dees joined her when she was looking to indoctrinate you all in the arts of spaceflight, but alas. She took a closer look at the group when she approached them "Hmmm, though seems that only Cain's really here from the new guys." She frowned. Cain was no fun. He was so serious all the time.

"Oh no the shadowy guy is here too! My bad my bad!" She corrected herself and seemed to perk up a bit. "So from what I'm told, I'll be flying out with the Waddle-Dees and Cain here, while you guys will handle the supporting and keep any Shadows at bay while we go on to explore! Sounds good to me! The Captain's busy but we won't need his support. This is just a routine thing, no way are we gonna find anything dangerous right off the bat." She smiled as she walked on over to the ships. "Oh, right, what kind of ships are all of you flying?"

Choose a Personal Ship model to use in this mission:

Dogfighting Rules:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptyWed May 27, 2020 2:17 pm

Mao walked into the hanger and would look around to try and find his ship. However it seemed like axis wanted to make some small talk with the team before heading off If this is routine, then why are you getting so hyped up? Do you enjoying flying that much? Anyways yes we will keep the shadows at bay for you guys to scout out the place. Have no fear. I promise you with me fighting them off, not a single shadow will be left alive! Mao said with pride in his voice as he walked up to his ship. Before he got inside of it he would turn his head, and answer her question. Standard

Le navire de guerre du dragon (standard ship):
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptyWed May 27, 2020 6:16 pm

What a pain.

This girl was always so upbeat over the strangest things. Were the new people really so much more important, or was it just a novelty thing for her? Axis sounded like she needed some better sources of excitement in her life if she was getting off so much just on the thought of new people joining her in space exploration.

Honestly, if it weren't for the current circumstances at hand, Shintaro probably wouldn't even have bothered to partake in these 'activities'. Not because he lacked the capability or skill to, but that really wasn't his main focus or job, so on a normal day, he left the crazy stuff to the guys that liked to get their blood pumping. Alas, there weren't enough proper reinforcements in this sudden boost of incidents, forcing him to do things he wouldn't have bothered with otherwise. He found Axis a little too air-headed at times, but perhaps she was still better than if she were gloomy and boring instead.

Well, at least spaceship ventures were almost like flying, so he could appreciate that aspect of it, if nothing else. Though he would have liked less crowding, frankly. So many people to listen to and deal with...

"Yeah, though you should be a lil more excited about the old faces too, y'know? You'll make us sad if you hype too much over the new folks." If they had to be here, at least spin with it a bit. "I guess we're doing this though..." Speaking of which, he'd glance over to the reptilian guy stating how he was for sure going to be the MVP, causing him to snort faintly in amusement. "Someone's gung-ho, eh? You ought to be a little more humble maybe. We don't know what we'll run into out there anyway. Little shadow fuckers are unpredictable at times." Not that he would be interested in getting run over, but even a 'routine' had a chance of going to shit unexpectedly. The space was an enigmatic existence after all.

[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] 139823c38c6daad6fb3a4b90f2796774af0304d4r1-268-160_00

"Anyways, I'll go with a tank ship. I like my speed, but it doesn't do me well out there in gravity-less land."

Shintaro's Ship:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptyWed May 27, 2020 9:35 pm

Rika would find himself drawn out of his rooms and to a place he had only visited here and there over the years he had been on the ship: the hanger. He had come here to help out with a task to explore a dust cloud that had been discovered not too long ago. While the quiet alchemist usually did not get involved in things like this, the events that had been happening of late caused the being to come out to see exactly what was what. He had heard that this dust cloud had been discovered by one of the newer folk on the ship and when Axis had summoned folks to do a crash course in dogfighting before, the only ones to show up were the Waddle Dees. Apparently their forces were stretched too thin at the time. A situation he found relatively peculiar in of itself, but the questions of why this occurred would be dealt with later. For now, he would enter the  hanger and look over the group there.

He was hardly surprised to see the Dees here once more. It made sense on many levels that they were here and having something already versed in how these particular fights worked would be nice. As for the rest that was here…well most were new faces to him. There was the a pink haired male that he assumed was called Cain from the way Axis addressed him. She didn’t seem too pleased to see him for whatever reason though. There was also a shadow man he had seen, but hadn’t interacted with, a bird man and….

Oh boy....

Even not being as easily annoyed in this state, the red head remembered the loud proud one from the bar that called himself The Great Mao. And it seemed that he was going to be just as over-confident and potentially a headache as before. Sigh. Really, he didn’t know what to make of him to be frank, but this was a detail he left on the back burner for now. As for the birdman, well he certainly had an interesting way of speaking. Amusing even; however, in this state the red head would remain a blank state as he simply took note of things for now.

“I heard the little ones got you to all to themselves last time, Axis and it was quite the fight, so how could I ignore such a call to aid you this round?” he would say, his voice calm his expression serious as usual. He was certainly no Tequila, so the girl wouldn't be getting play for him, but perhaps that was okay given the variety here. In any case, he nodded at what was being said.

“I don’t mind playing support while you guys explore. Though if you do find something interesting, please allow me to see it. I am very curious as to what other things are out there and could be of use to us all.” He always liked adding to his notes and finding new things to use even if it wasn’t he himself who got such things. “Master Mao, I would have agree with our winged friend. I wouldn’t take this so lightly nor trample on Axis’s fun. Even less so when she is quite skilled at these sort of things,” he would say as he shifted his weight to move towards one of the ships in the hanger examining it as he listened to the others and their choices. He’d hmm softly in thought before looking over at Axis with a light tilt of the head.

“I’ll be trying my luck at handling one of these assault ships,” he would begin. “Always was curious what I could do in one.”

Rika’s Ship (Assault Model):
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:53 am

What the fuck? The C man wanted to kill shadows too. Hopefully one showed up right in front of him. Hopefully someday he'd get to fight the Dragon man, along with at least 87% of the rest of the ship's population as a test of strength. It will be called the C games. Cain did not react to Axis's comment about his presence, instead opting for Rika's request. "Okay. I can bring it to you." He didn't know if Rika was talking about something specific, but if he found some cool rocks, he might show them to his fellow gamer. The C man looked for the most fortified ship he could find, and placed his hand upon the epic and indestructible Tank model. "This one."
-----------------------
Stats:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptyThu May 28, 2020 1:42 pm

As usual the Waddle-dee's were the first on the scene, while the others walked in and talked the Waddle-dee's were prepping a large number of their Trouble-Bubbles, some outfitted with what looked to be a large Modular Cannon attached to their hull, clearing they were modifying them to have them fill a different role then the main Trouble-Bubbles usually did.

Those that knew about the Trouble-Bubbles would know they were Fast but fragile craft, perfect for the little Waddle-dee's and their swarm tactics, none knew they had modular parts to them, and as the Waddle-dee's finished their work the climbed down off the ships and joined the others. Many other Waddle-dee's were roaming around the hangar taking care of the other ships as well, doing maintenance and general upkeep on the place and additional ships, so the place was positively swarming with the little guys, though they never got underfoot, making sure to leave plenty of space for the others to easily walk around.

A larger group then last time had joined up with the group this time, double their number from the last mission with Axis, seeing the need to help out a bit more on this mission they had brought even more Waddle-dee's with them, and they listened to the briefing and gave a little salute before turning to thje others and giving a little wave as another group of Waddle-dee's prepared the Trouble-Bubbles for launch.

Waddle-dee Trouble-Bubble (Speed):

Waddle-dee Trouble-Bubble (Assault):
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptyFri May 29, 2020 4:43 am

"Standard works best for me."

(standard ship):
Spoiler:
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 2:03 pm

"Oh yes I do love flying!" Axis perked up when Mao addressed her. "Like, whoosh and swish!" She gestured with her hands like airplanes or well, spaceships, in this case. Putting her hands on her chest, she continued. "It makes me feel so free." She winked at Shintaro. "You jealous~?" She said mockingly. "I'm just super happy that we have some new friends on board. And thank you, Rika." She nodded towards the foxy person. "I knew I could count on you."

She cleared her throat after having directed everyone to the crafts they chose. She climbed up into her speeder jet, pulling out what looked like a red Plug. "Can't wait to try out this new guy out!" She said to herself, entering the ship. Inside, she turned the comms on and her face would pop up on screen for everyone. "Ok guys, so the main group is gonna go straight ahead, while the backup is gonna keep an eye on out rear and pop any Shadows that might approach us. We'll be entering the dust cloud so we can't be sure exactly how that'll go, but it'll be fun, right~? Anyways, engines on, let's go!"

You all flew out into the open space. Its expansive vastness opened up before you, replacing the dull hangar bay. In the distance, still a fair bit off, you could see the dust cloud. It certainly did look somewhat elliptic when observed like this, so maybe it really was hiding a planet within. Regardless, it would take you around 15 minutes at slightly higher speeds to reach it. During that time, Axis obviously had to talk a bit to you all.

"So like, I was actually just drying my hair when the whole spaceship went boom yesterday. Hey Cain, your hair's a totally cool color. How long have you had it dyed?"

As you approached the dust cloud, it came to completely encompass your view. Small dust particles unlike a sandstorm fluttered against your ships' hulls. You'd find your visibility diminished. At this point, you'd split up, with the main group accelerating forward into the swirling cloud. The two groups eventually lost sight of one another, but they still had the comm link, though the dust cloud seemed to interfere with it slightly, breaking up the audio at times. "Ee-ep, I ca-'t se- and th- scann-r's all mes--d u-. Is e-ery-ne else o-?" You could hear Axis's voice coming through the comms.

As you delved deeper, Axis would keep a steady link with you to confirm everyone's positions. The scanner pinged your locations weakly and periodically. Eventually, though, a fifth ping would be heard on the Dees', Cain's and Axis's scanners. Then a sixth, seventh, eigth and ninth. "W-what!?" She exclaimed as an explosion went off near her ship. She dodged it by swaying to the side in the nick of time. " E-plo-i-es? Eve---ne, st-p!" She ordered. Through the dust's obfuscation you could see glimpses of bright red ships approaching you. The scanner was picking them up, but they'd already gotten awfully close. And they either seemed to be firing at you or have set up traps around.

"Heh -eh, what d- -e --ve here?" A new voice came crackling through the comms. "You've ch-sen a bad sp-t -or you- fiel- trip, whoe-er ya ar-. Now, give us your -hips and -e can let you l-ave. -n a p-d."

"-o wa-!" Axis replied.

[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] Dogfig10
"Really? -he re-t of -ou l-t? We'-e g-t you su-rounde- wi-h sha--w- so -ou -igh- wanna re-onsider."

QaS for the Waddle-Dees and Cain: What will you do?
1.) Surrender your ships.
2.) Fight?

((OoC Note: James, Mao, Rika and Shintaro's Addendum will be continued in a separate thread to be posted soon. They're not part of this post's QaS nor have they been noticed by the assailants))
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 3:12 am

The Waddle-dee's listened to the message with all the attentiveness they listened to anyone talking to them, but their answer was always going to be the same, these people were threatening people that lived on the ship, they had to protect the people that lived on the ship, even if they were coming out into danger, they still needed to look after them, and so one waddle-dee wrote out a note and entered the text into his comm unit "We will not be handing over our ships, but if you surrender we can still end this peacefully" the Waddle-dee's were not trying to smack talk...that concept was foreign to the little guys, it was honestly asking they surrender so they didn't have to fight at all.

Waddle-dee Trouble-Bubble (Speed(Yellow)):

Waddle-dee Trouble-Bubble (Assault(Light blue)):
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 2:12 am

Thinking for a moment, Cain answered "Maybe a month." Did Axis dye her hair too? The radios were starting to poop up, but it didn't matter, it still worked well enough. "-t's fi-e. We c-n sti-- ta-k." They just had to look super hard. It was kinda unepic when some weird people tried to kill them, though. What the heck! 'Those blobs must be stupid to think they'd surrender! They think they can kill us, and if they asked to live, it'd be a trap!' Leaning into his microphone, the C man stated "Do-'t giv- t-em a-y mer-y. We'-r kill-ng the-."

QaS
> Fight.
-----------------------
Stats:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 8:30 pm

"Oi, - c--'t h-ar sh-t. Wh--h -ne of --u s-ace i-iot- f--got to -et th-m aga--? Funny though, they wrote somethin'! -s, --rr-nder? D-n't ma-e -e lau-h. W-ll --ne, n-t l-ke we wer- g-nna let th-s- tr-spa-s--s go. Ke-eha-a-a. Men, time f-r -ome -lu-de-ing!"

"A-e!"

"Akh, -ue-s this is-'t --nna b- ro-te af-er a-l. Th-se g-ys'-e got-a be s-me sp--e pir-te-. Wat-h -ut, t-e-e actu-lly mi-ht b- --mbs -ll aro--d us i- --e --st! I'll ta-e the le-t si-e."

Pirate Leader #1:

Pirate Officer #2:

Pirate Officer #3:

Pirate Marauder #4:

Pirate Marauder #5:

[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] Dogfig12
>the dust swirls

Battle Music:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 6:00 pm

The waddle-dee's sent a message to the group, using Text and Video so they could make out what they were saying.

"We suggest that we draw them in, if they have set traps in the dust then it would be to our disadvantage to rush out to meet them, We suggest a small withdrawal to get them drawn in a bit more before we engage with them, we are also going to see if we can affect the dust.".

The message was sent to the ships of Axis and Cain as the Waddle-dee's made their preparations, they were not going to give orders, that's now how a Waddle-dee thinks, they only offered their suggestion and so they pulled back a bit to draw the enemy in.

"When we do attack we can have the Assault Trouble-Bubbles Support Axis" they added as they continued their strategic fall back.

Waddle-dee Trouble-Bubble (Speed(Yellow)):

Waddle-dee Trouble-Bubble (Assault(Light blue)):
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 11:30 am

While the C man listened to everyone talk about who would game end each other first, he decided to do something more productive and look for any of those cool rocks with cool stuff in boxes clairvoyance. However, he did notice that it seemed the Dees were layin' some facts. Cain couldn't help but smirk, as he knew what he had to do. He immediately started shouting some horribly vulgar language directed at the pirates over the the Insult Intercom! May whatever ancestors watching from above understand this was totally a necessity!
-----------------------
Action:
Stats:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:00 am

The wind attack swept the dust around the Waddle-Dees away, allowing them to aim well. However, that was merely momentary, as the dust quickly began filling out any holes left in it by the Dees.

Meanwhile, Cain would be able to see new points of interest pinging on his scanner. His Treasure Radar was picking up on something, though what it was was unclear for now.

"M-ving i-!" Axis's voice crackled through the comms as she flew towards the enemy to the left. "Le-'s s-e w-at yo- c-n do. -o, Im- Ki-g!"

[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] Commus10

Axis's Ship (Speeder Model):
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:24 am

[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] Commus12
"R-nd t-em to pie-es, m-ahah-!"

Pirate Leader #1:

Pirate Officer #2:

Pirate Officer #3:

Pirate Marauder #4:

Pirate Marauder #5:

[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] Dogfig13
>the dust swirls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]   [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next