Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]

Go down 
+4
Goemon
Tykal Mahavari
Moogle
Yoshio
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Goemon

Goemon

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 4:58 pm

Holy shit! Johnny i know you meant well but FUCK man, you really messed with the wrong..... Whatever this is.

Auto-tarukaja: 1/4

Inching Madness: 1/3

Stats:
Spoiler:

Actions:
Spoiler:

Miss if 4,8,7,9:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 8:00 pm

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 0twyEYt

"...wow, you guys REALLY screwed up. I might be willing to lend you a hand... if you apologize for totally ignoring me after you got the two toasters' weaknesses."

In the corner of their eyes, the party could see Matty leaning back nonchalantly, staring at them with a cold look in her eyes. She seemed angry. Even though her face was neutral, she seemed EXTREMELY angry. She checked her nails, then yawned, then propped her feet up on a console, all the while ignoring the Captain's glare. This really wasn't the time for this, but she still did have the speed to lend them her help... with a couple magic words, that was.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 10:13 pm

Wha? After alex shoot the fire ball at the crown, he would stop dead in his tracks as he listened to what matty had to say. (Really is she really gonna bring this up now? Is she really going to let us die over this bullshit!?) Alex took a few deep breaths to calm himself before he apologzied. Listen am sorry (that your such a petty bitch.) Your right we should have talk to you more, just please scan him. This guy is tough After saying he was sorry alex would then immediately turn all of his attention back on to the fork...... Demon?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 7:11 am

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 OPasWew

"Oops my finger slipped. Scan results should be coming in on your left eye in a second. Only your left eye, though."

Matty snorted as she fed the analysis information to her feed. Unlike what she said, though, the results would come in fairly randomly; Alex would get them in his left eye as promised, while Johnny got them in his right eye instead, and Tykal's results would be split down the middle so he'd have to cross his eyes to read them properly.

"Weellll, the crown's results anyway. Still waiting for everyone else's apologies! If you wanna see the shadowy thing's weakness, you better not barrel ahead like brainless monkeys, as usual." And with that, the feed of Matty's smug grin cut off, though they could still hear her humming jovially to herself.

Stats:

Skills Used:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 8:58 am

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 Battle33

Fork King, Level 11:

5 Plastic Forks on this Shadow's Head, Level 1:
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 9:01 am

Well Johnny was certainly feeling remorse, he got blocked by a shadow with forks on its head. Yeah this is bad, very bad. Johnny felt pain coursing all over his body like he hasn't eaten in like 3000 years or so. He is feeling pretty demolished. This is bad if only there was someone who can figure out the Fork King's weakness. Johnny then saw how pissed Matty looked, Johnny knew there was only one way out. Johnny while coughing a little said. "I am sorry Matty, I didn't mean to ignore you."

Johnny tried to get up, Johnny's systems are recovering back to a fighting state he then addresses Matty "I really don't want to die, can you please help Matty?" Johnny looked a little scared, this Forking Shadow that can block Incubus's attacks have caught him off guard.
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 10:05 pm

Tykal's recoiled from the attack from the fork king. He looked back at the bear to make sure it was still safe before narrowing his eyes at the creature. It was then he heard a voice. The navigator he completely forgot about, Matty. She had been silent for so long that Tykal completely forgot about her. It was a careless slight on his part but her reaction, while justified, wasn't something he'd call appropriate. She could vent her anger at another time when physical well-being wasn't at stake. "Sorry Matty, but right now we could use your help. This thing is pretty strong and any info would be valuable." Tykal wanted to scream at Matty when he got split vision on the scan, he rolled his eyes going cross eyed to read the scan. Tykal glared at the fork king as it spoke, “It’s a shame your arrival will be short-lived. AGNI!”

Stats and Actions:
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 11:58 pm

As Cain got back up from that blast of energy, he began speaking to Matty. "You're right. I'm sorry. I should have shown my appreciation. You've been of vital help." Furie came out to counteract the King's attack. "Matty..." He wasn't letting that vile demon reap the enjoyment of killing once more.
Action:
-----------------------
Stats:
Skills:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 9:08 pm

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 Battle34
///NO NO NO! Before I fade away, I will DESTROY YOU!///
"Oi ya've destroyed da cursed item! Ya're da best!"

>Drop Bear seems extremely happy
>Eli is feeling the pressure...
>Forkless King is starting to fade

Forkless King, Level 11:

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 10:53 am

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 OPasWew

"Hehehehe... music to my ears. You got it, minions, one scan of the shadow monster incoming!"

Just as promised, Matty would shoot out the super awesome totally real scanning beam at the Fork King and it would explode! No but really, she'd analyze it from Alex's eyes, and as such he'd be the first to get the complete information as a neat and useful display that he could focus on within his mind but wouldn't impede his vision, before everyone else got the same thing no more than a second later.

"Alright, well, you guys better hurry up in there, I'll be waiting with the Captain. If you need to uh... I dunno, have someone take the hit for all of you then I can do that. Don't die, now!" And the feed would blip off again, this time with Matty's voice just casually singing Old McDonald to herself without a care in the world.

Stats:

Skills Used:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 2:16 pm

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 Battle34

Forkless King (true name unknown), Level 11:

Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 9:07 am

Ok that was good news this thing was slowly dying without its fork crown awesome. "Alright so this guy will stop existing shortly. Well ain't that groovy." Johnny was just smiling at the idea this bastard can finally go to the hell. but something was wrong somethig about this didn't feel satisfying at all to Johnny. Johnny decided that since he needs more uses on the Incubus plug he needed to use it again, but this time he would use it to put this Forking asshole to sleep and killing him. "Time to put you to rest." Johnny summoned Incubus again to break down the Forkless King.

Action:

Stats:

Eli's action:

Eli's stats:
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 9:09 am

Eli's health = 105
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 11:09 am

Thanks matty.

Auto-tarukaja 2/4

Inching Madness 2/3

Stats:
Spoiler:

Actions:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 6:11 am

"Ooooooh... Ooaah... I won't die... I'll never die." King Nothing was failing the vibe check.
Action:
-----------------------
Dissociation turn 1/3
Stats:
Skills:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next