Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]

Go down 
+4
Goemon
Tykal Mahavari
Moogle
Yoshio
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 11:14 am

Johnny accepted the gun from Cain and simply said "Thank you, Pink guy." Johnny then traveled with the rest of the group to the next shadow when Tykal pointed something fairly major out the metal spike running through Alex's arm. "Yeah that's pretty bad and I am not saying that its a good thing but its better than ceasing to exist you have to admit. Oh yeah, Alex, the Captain told us that we could stop existing without these modules." Well with that out of the way Johnny along with the rest of the group encounter more Drop Bears. Oh good lord not these things again.

As Johnny loaded the Incubus Plug into his system he noticed that unlike shadows demons do actually form complete not distorted sentences so instead of summoning his plug Johnny decided to actually communicate with the lone demon who just got his friends killed. Yeah, this will go over smoothly.

"Hey Drop Bear are you sure you don't want to talk it out. I am pretty sure you will get culled if we keep going." Johnny is trying diplomacy here to win the marsupial over.

Action:

Stats:

Eli's action:

Eli's stats:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 2:37 pm

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 Battle30
"Anythin' better than goin' back there- Ya must not get what's there!"
---
Drop Bear is flailing aggressively in a panic...
Drop Bear dropped Cracked Talon x1

Shadow Drop Bear #1, Level 8:

Drop Bear, Level 12:

Shadow Drop Bear #2, Level 8:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 2:45 pm

What are you on about?

Stats:
Spoiler:

Actions:
Spoiler:

Miss if 1:
Spoiler:

Crit if 8:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 3:51 pm

Cain went Super Persona mode. "Die!"
Action:
-----------------------
Stats:
Skills:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 9:51 pm

Johnny attention was caught "There"? What is this little bear talking about it Johnny had to press for info despite Drop Bear's panic state.

"Your right I don't know what's there? What's there?" Johnny looks genuinely curious at the Koala hopefully it surrenders some answers to the group. Its seems to be a reasonable demon so far? surely talking to it more will work.

"Hey instead of attacking us, why not help our group out? If you agree to not attack us and attack our enemies instead we will let you live? does that sound good?"

Action:

Stats:

Eli's action:

Eli's stats:
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:13 am

Tykal readied another attack when the bear spoke. Wait the bear... spoke. It spoke!? Tykal stopped in his tracks and looked at the creature observing it carefully. It failed in terror and struck out. Tykal watched silently for a moment as Johnny spoke to it again. Tykal sighed and began to walk past Johnny placing his hand on his shoulder as if to tag him out. He spoke to the bear while walking.

"If you're capable to form a coherent statement, then you're able to communicate. If you can experience fear, then you must be logical enough to identify a threat. Feeling any emotions means you're able to empathize. Empathy coincides with sentience. Meaning you're not a husk like the shadows and capable of complex thought processes." Tykal would continue to near the bear as he continued stating his findings. "If these statements are true, I won't take part in snuffing out another existence. It also mean due to sharing the same language we can stop the violence and communicate." Tykal was within striking range for both him and the Drop Bear now.  It was necessary. If we wasn't putting himself in a vulnerable state then the sentiment of his words would have no weight behind them.

"We won't make you go back 'there'. Though we would like to know what you can share about it. We have to fix a hole in the ship. Once that's done we'll be safe from outside threats. If you calm down and don't harm us then there's no reason that you can't be safe as well." Tykal said before he bent down to look at the bear eye to eye. "However-"

It was once they were at eye level that Tykal's tone in his voice changed.  The tone was calm and soothing to a point it was clear that behind the tone was a venomous ruthless hidden reality. "Should you refuse to listen to reason. While 'I' refuse to harm another sentient being" Tykal looked back at his allies before turning back with a sweet smile not finishing the implied meaning. "And naturally, if it comes down to a matter of self-defense." As he spoke Agni appeared beside him. Tykals emerald eyes almost played the consequences in their reflection as Agni's hands erupted in green flames that danced around it's palms. Tykal looked over at Agni who nodded before disappearing.

Tykal smiled sweetly before standing up looking down on the bear, "Though I'm sure, you're just like the rest of us. Safety is after all an instinctual desire for all creatures, humans , animals, plants, insects." Tykal's tone was back to normal. "So what do you say?" he continued that unnatural smile holding out a hand, "Truce?"

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 9:45 am

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 Battle31
"Help your group oute? While ya threaten me??"
---
>Drop Bear seems to be deep in thought
>Drop Bear seems to be intimidated by Tykal, but even more intimidated by something else...

---
"There's no way out of 'ere for me anymore. Aight. I'll help ya if ya help me. Help me destroy the cursed item in the room behin' me and I'll help ya out. Favor for a favor. Deal?"

QaS: Accept Drop Bear's deal?
1.) Yes
2.) No
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 10:13 am

Tykal patted the bears head when he accepted their proposal. "Favor for a favor" Tykal smirked. "So tell me what you can about this cursed item. The more we know the more likely we'll be able to keep you and ourselves safe."

QaS: Accept Drop Bear's deal?
1.) Yes
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 10:39 pm

"Aye. This item, it's horrendous, I tell ya. It has spikes on one end of it and a handle on the other. Loike, four spikes. Like some sort'a devilish brush! It's been killin' my friends when they tried ta jump it! The three of us barely made it out. Destroy it, it's the natural enemy of us Drop Bears!"

>Drop Bear has temporarily joined you
QaS Results:

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 Battle32

Exp and Drops:

"A pact with a Demon. Very interesting." The Captain remarks in an amused tone as Drop Bear climbs on Tykal's back. Its sharp claws slightly sting Tykal. A drop of sweat runs down Eli's concernedly frowning forehead. "..."

"The break area is in the direction this Demon told you about. It has a kitchen and might have supplies. But this is the first time I heard of a cursed item." The Captain gives a short laugh. "Well, time to keep your part of the deal."
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 4:48 pm

Cain stared at the bear and the gang as they conversed. Very well, he would go along. Cain hated sharp things too, especially when they had four entire spikes on them. Too dangerous. "If there's a poltergeist messin' around with some knives, better put it down!" He was going.
MP: 2
Previous MP expired
Action:
-----------------------
Stats:
Skills:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 9:45 pm

As you round the corner, you're met with a gruesome sight.

"Oh no, the curse's been spreadin'! It's taken form!" Drop Bear exclaims as you see what appears to be a Shadow, shaped like a human torso, with forks strapped around its head, levitating in the middle of the break room, surrounded by dead Drop Bears.

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 Bg120

"I swear it was just one of these items when I was last 'ere! It multiplied! Oh no!" Drop Bear starts frantically waving its arms around in a panic. "It still killed us when we tried jumpin' it as we could feel the curse seeping from it! But the curse's grown-!"

You hear a deep resounding echo of a voice trembling through the air in the room...

///You felt me manifesting. You instinctively tried to consume my power. Thankfully I had this fork. I consumed your powers instead.///

Drop Bear stiffens on Tykal's back. Tykal can feel its body temperature dropping rapidly, pressed upon his back.

///Ha ha ha. I am thankful for the meal. But what do we have here.///

The Shadow shifts its head towards you and looks you over one by one.

///I see no reason to harm you. I've made this Fork Crown in order to defeat the Drop Bears attacking me. You can have it, that is... if you're willing to trade for it.///

"C-captain, what is that!?" Eli shrieks out, stepping back. The Captain remains silent, observing the Shadow with a stern frown on his face, an alarmingly stark contrast to his usual honeyed smile. "Captain!?"

"K-keep your deal. D-don't give me to it. Defeat this thing and destroy the cursed item- Oi!? P-please! It killed my pals!"

The Shadow looks over at Drop Bear.

///Heh... I have no interest in fighting you. I am simply offering a gift to help rid you of pests like this Bear. So? Trade that useless Bear for the Fork Crown? I hunger...///

As you listen to the voice of the Shadow in your head, you feel an immense pressure accumulating all around you. You might try stepping back from this Malignant Entity, but this pressure forces you towards it. Escape is an unlikely option.

QaS: What will you do?
1.) Trade Drop Bear for Fork Crown. You feel this might be a bad idea...
2.) Attempt destroying the Fork Crown. You feel this might be a bad idea...
3.) Attempt to escape. You feel this might be a bad idea...
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 11:59 pm

Tykal winced slightly when the bear jumped on his back. It was surprisingly warm and it's fur was soft. It's hard to believe that this was a demon. It felt like a helpless animal. Tykal turned to the captain who seemed pleasantly surprised by the turn of events. "Demon or not, it's not my place to decide whether it's existence has worth." Tykal rose a brow at the captain indicating he took the last statement negatively. "As to the deal, I keep my word."  Tykal shifted his shoulders some to make both him and the bear slightly more comfortable as they traveled. Tykal nodded at Cain while he pointed out a poltergeist needed to be put down. "If there's a cursed object attacking shadows and demons, what's to stop it from attacking us."

Tykal turned the corner with the bear on his back. He could feel the bears claw tighten as they both took in the area. Tykal's knives reflexively formed in between his fingers as he stared at the shadow his eyes narrowing predatory. The bear went cold as the shadow spoke. Tykal didn't like this creature, it felt venomous as it spoke. Tykal listened as it spoke of eating the drop bears. Tykal wanted to ask the bear why it was attacking the thing but after listening to it speak about it's conquest and the worth of the bear, Tykal's eyes narrowed more furrowing his brow. Tykal's knives disappeared as he sat the bear down at his feet behind him. "Stay back." he spoke to the bear before turning his full attention on the shadow.

Tykal spoke loudly in an authoritarian tone as if convey his convictions. An aggressive tinge of anger lurked behind his tongue. "The bear is staying with me. And you're going to give that stupid crown and I'm going to melt down until there's nothing left. You're going to get as far away from this place as physically possible." Tykals anger was building as he spoke. This thing carelessly snuffed out the bears. Judging by the way it spoke, this wasn't simply a survival instinct or self defense. It was enjoying ending these creatures. The bear was clearly terrified. Tykal couldn't stand seeing something that scared. No creature should have to feel that way... the way he sometimes felt. The way he felt now. He didn't need to powers of a persona to feel the threat coming off this thing. His hair stood up on goosebumps and his blood raced through his body for his tensing muscles that were ready to spring into actions.  Tykal didn't look back at his allies trying his best to suppress his anger and not allow this thing a single chance to attack. "I know this really doesn't have to involve you guys, this was MY choice but I'd really appreciate the back up."

QaS:

action:
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 9:27 am

Well, it was nice that the Drop Bear decided to join the group, Johnny thought it would be an easy job, just destroying an item nothing major that was until the group encountered the Fork King. All Johnny could say about this is "What the hell?" Johnny was completely in disbelief at what he saw. This is one shadow decided to put forks on his head, the mad lad, Johnny felt stupid why didn't he think that would've been super helpful.

"I don't think we want to trade I am sorry." Johnny noticed how stern the Captian looked, something about this whole situation seemed a bit off. Johnny is so used to the Captian being calm this rather unnerving to Johnny, hell he felt like Eli just nervous about this whole situation. "Don't worry Blonde guy, We got you back." This Shadow was giving Johnny bad vibes, yeah this thing is going down. Johnny started to use the red plug that Long legs was using not too long ago, "Let's Go, Incubus." Johnny summoned Incubus with to flaring a red aura. "I am thou, thou art I, let's show our enemies a good time, I am Incubus the violater."

Johnny then said to the group "Get ready to guys we need to protect Drop Bear." Johhny then used Incubus to attack the Fork Shadow and to destroy its crown. "We are not giving up this Drop Bear. Go Persona!" Incubus lunged at the Fork shadow with his mouth wide open. This Fork Shadow will have no idea what hit em.

Action:

Miss if 1
Random number (1,10) :

Crit if 1
Random number (1,10) :

Miss if 1-3
Random number (1,10) :

Crit if 1
Random number (1,10) :

Stats:

Eli's action:

Eli's stats:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 3:32 pm

As Johnny summons Incubus and attacks the entity, you all feel chill run down your spines. Incubus rushes at the Shadow, but a purple wave of energy released by the Shadow pushes the Incubus away, breaking it into tiny bits and pieces, like shards of glass. Johnny feels a strong wave of weakness washing over him as Incubus resurfaces within his subconsciousness.

///I'd hoped we could just settle this peacefully. But I suppose that's out of the question now. If you'd so foolishly attack me, then I will take the Bear by force and consume you all together with it! Hahahhahahaha-///

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 Battle33
///Relinquish your strength to me.///
///Relish the freedom I am about to bestow upon you.///
///Rejoice at my arrival into this world!!!///

"... Matty, please drop the popcorn and scan this entity."

>Eli is feeling the pressure...

Fork King, Level 11:

Fork Crown, Level 1:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 3:38 pm

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 28bb7v5

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 Battle33
///Foolish foolish foolish! Suffer and fall. Become a part of the infinite spiral of madness!

>Eli is feeling the pressure...

Fork King, Level 11:

Fork Crown, Level 1:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next