Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
juantamad

juantamad

Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 5:55 pm

“...Booze ain’t for everybody, I’m glad ya found that out for yourself.  As for me and most people, we drink ‘cause it makes us feel good.  A lotta the time it ends up like you though,” Shouhei shook his head with a light chuckle.  He took a deep drag from his cigarette and sighed.

“...Yeah, your ass definitely needs some rest.  And some water.  My bike’s parked not too far from here, I’ll give ya a lift.  But first, you’re washin’ your face and mouth, and drinkin’ plenty’a water.  You ain’t touchin’ me or goin’ on my bike without doin’ that first.”
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 5:10 am

"Got it." Lupin gave a thumbs up and looked around for the nearest supply of water and started to get himself clean. What a hectic night for everyone, Lupin drank some water just to help clear his throat and mind. Lupin will want to start probing the playhouse for information. But not tonight, not while his past transgressions still hold him hostage. "Alright lets go home." Lupin will start to follow Shouhei to his motorcycle, during the trip Lupin asks a very important question that he thinks no has asked about.

"Hey Shouhei, do you think the school will have a problem with us coming back so late? Do you think there going to say something about that? Can we sneak a drunk pogo boy to his dorm room." Lupin is ready to go home.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 5:22 pm

“...Ya don’t go out late too much, do ya?  Woulda figured you to be the type, what with all the shenanigans you pull.  Anyway there’s a Residence Assistant that checks IDs at the door.  Just show ‘em your Academy card and we’ll be good to go.  Otherwise that joint’d be like a jail, yeah?”  The mere thought of it caused Shouhei to shudder.  He gave Lupin a firm smack on the back to pep him up and think clearer.

“...Just don’t act like a stumblin’ bumblin’ drunk in front of the RA.  Public appearance and first impressions mean a lot, Lupin.  Also says somethin’ ‘bout the company ya keep.  That’s why I wanted ya to act more chill in the Playhouse earlier.  If they see ya as an incompetent clown, and you’re my friend, don’t that make us both look like jackasses?  Like I can’t take care of ya either… then again I can barely do that as is.  That’ s why I’ m tryin’  to teach ya how to act.”  
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 9:16 am

Lupin hiccups as spoke. "I am usually stuck orgainizing supplies at this hour and would have normally finished about 20 minutes ago. Balancing life from now on is going to suck, I know that much." Lupin kept walking towards the motorcycle ready to call it a night. "How far are we from your motorcycle. I am just about ready to pass out."

Lupin then took note of what Shouhei said about appearances. Triboulet then said to Lupin in agreement to Shouhei. "I have to agree with Shouhei here, you kinda look like a complete and total dumbass Lupin. you might want to dial it back a bit." Lupin in an apologetic tone said to Shouhei. "Sorry about that I will try and keep that in mind for the future. Even if I don't Trib will keep reminding me anyway, he seems to be on the same page as you." Lupin now begins to wonder if he and Triboulet will ever get along. Maybe it's for the best the two but heads with each other. two minds are better than one. But then again that doesn't really apply here since there are both the same person. Lupin then shakes his head, he is thinking about this too much, Lupin then just kept walking. "I wonder what's going to happen next, with this city it could be anything."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 3:33 pm

“...You’re tellin’ me.  I already walk around the Academy like a zombie half the time, now I think I’m gonna be a full out corpse with all this shit goin’ on.  Have fun jugglin’ your priorities, I sure as shit ain’t,” Shouhei groaned at the future thought.  Conveniently, the pair arrived at where Shouhei had parked his motorcycle not much longer after Lupin had asked.

“...Good.  Trib tellin’ ya that shit and you agreein’ means you’re learnin’.  Remember how you said ya felt powerless earlier?  Well, you’re takin’ the right steps, so good on ya.”  Shouhei put on his helmet, and pointed to where Lupin could hold onto on his motorcycle.

“...Normally I’d give ya my helmet, but I don’t want ya pukin’ in it.  Also pull on the shoulder of my jacket twice if ya wanna pull over ‘cause you’re feelin’ sick.  If ya can’t absolutely handle it, try not to puke on me or my bike, please, tilt your head off to the side.  I’ll try not to ride too fast or crazy anyway.”  Looking up to the night sky, Shouhei too wondered what Endymion and its recipients had planned for him next.  It was a wild ride so far, to say the least.

“...Whatever happens I’m hype as fuck for.”  With that said the two tore off into the night, back to the Academy for some much needed rest.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 4:02 pm

Lupin Topplson of the Fool and Shouhei Kagawa of the Hanged Man have strengthened their bond to Rank 3. They can feel a surge of power swelling in their souls...

The Power of the Bond:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2