Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] Empty
PostSubject: Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning]   Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 9:50 pm

Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] Vp7qfc
----------------------
Fizzy Bubbly
----------------------

Just because it was early in the morning didn't mean that people should still be in bed. Katty took that to heart, she was up early every day no matter if she was up SUPER late at night and if she got tired there was always sugary drinks, that's what they were there for. And to taste good. And to make people happy. And on the corporate level an efficient and steady market to lower-income families that become addicted to sugar as a part of their unhealthy dietary lifestyle but we don't talk about thaaaaat, silly! This morning the pop star was wide awake after her 3rd Dr. Salt with her contractually obligated backup dancers friends working on a new routine for those fizzy bubbly soda pops that made the world go round! Dr. Salt was coming out with a new limited-time only sooper duper extra looper special snowflake Dr. Salt Ice that was clear and had a sprig of mint and tasted SO GOOOOOD going down. It had a little bit of an aftertaste like toothpaste but she couldn't legally say that in public and that was okay because there was no aftertaste if you just kept drinking it and she did! She did keep drinking it and she was gonna drink the whoooooole pallet so everyone would know how good it was!

"STOMP step turn, sliiiiiide, slide hands out and turn. About and smile. Nod and walk and walk and walk it out and bring it bring it bring it u- nono Glynda. Glynda nonono heel-toe! Heel-toe and you swivel right, you don't come straight back up!" The littlest idol halted her entire staff's routine with the most CONCERNED look on her face, it was super CONCERNING like OMG they had to be PERFECT it had to be THUH BESTEST dance to drink Dr. Toothpaste to! None of her contractually obligated backup dancers friends seemed to mind though, except the ones that rolled their eyes after having been here an hour and a half doing the same moves. But that was okay! They'd just keep on dancing until they danced dancier than anyone!
"Okay so Let's. Take-it From The-Top and Five, Six, Se-ven Eight- And BOW, rock-rock-rock it up and streeeeetch fleeeeex criss-cross criss-cross and STOMP step turn, sliiiiiide..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning]   Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 8:25 am

Lupin was bouncing around you know doing his own thing, just exploring Endymion by bouncing on his pogo stick. You know just standard Lupin business. He seems to be lost in Suzie Q as he wasn't entirely aware of where he is. He noticed a group of dancers nearby maybe they can give Lupin directions. Lupin proceeds to bounce closer, increasing in height each time he bounced.

Lupin seemed impressed with the group's dancing skill, Such coordination in their movement its amazing. Lupin had the bright idea of shouting something to the group. "You guys dancing looks amazing." Lupin proceeds to land and dismounts his pogo stick to get a more stable view of the group. He was impressed with what he saw. Maybe he should do some dancing, he got the nimble movement. He would have to see how much it would pay. "How long did take you guys to come up with this routine." Lupin looks genuinely curious about this potential career choice. Imagine dancing as a job. What a strange prospect.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning]   Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 12:51 pm

"...and walk and walk and walk it out and bring it bring it bring it up and POSE. ...Hip shake-shake and kick-spin partner! Partner...uuuup..." Katty stopped dancing and her contractually obligated backup dancers friends quickly joined her as the dance fizzled out like flat Dr. Toothpaste. There was something more interesting that had grabbed her attention instead and she stared like a deer at the Christmas lights she was pretty sure that's what the phrase was Christmas lights were pretty and she'd stare too. Were Lupin to get too close he would find a few larger, stoic men in sunglasses and finer wear walking firmly from the periphery to block his path closer to the idol, though they would be wary on the outskirts nevertheless. Though the pop star wouldn't answer his question directly she would make it very clear what happened to snatch her precious fragile attention-span away.
"...GOOD GOLLY GOSH IS THAT A POGO STICK!?!"

Her eyes lit up like starlight when she saw the bouncy fun device and she IMMEDIATELY dropped what she was doing to rush toward the bouncy boy, even pushing past her contractually obligated bodyguards other friends to get a closer peek.
"Like ohmygosh I haven't seen one of these since I was 8 months ago and that was FOUR. EVV. URR. That's sooooo cooooool pogo bounce is totes bestest you can jump jump JUMP and get SUPER high taller than everyone! Fufufu~! It's like a carnival ride if it was a bike like so AWWWWSOMMMMMME!" Katty bounced on her toes, jumping as she spoke to the boy. She was getting excited just thinking about bouncing... and bouncing to the BEAT yeah! Dance bounce, the new dance craze, get up while getting down and bouncy groovy~!
"Hey! Hey hey Jump Man! Jump Man, can I see your pogo stick Jump Man?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning]   Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 9:46 pm

Lupin kept bouncing as he saw this strange girl and answered her question in a calm tone. "Why yes this is a pogo stick." He did several flips on his pogo stick as Lupin heard the girl speak. Triboulet popped again in Lupin's head as he usually does, and makes a comment on the situation"Are you sure you can let this girl near your pogo stick? She likely going to break her skull if she tries to bounce on it not to mention she can barely form an understandable sentence.". Lupin then responded to Triboulet using his mind. "She was able to push those bodyguards away like it was nothing I am she will be fine. Triboulet made a sound that implied he shrugged and just let Lupin be.

Lupin then bounced off his pogo stick and presented it like a blacksmith presenting a sword to a knight. The pogo stick glittered in all of its bright red glory as it dazzled in the morning sunlight. "This wonderful pogo stick has been by my side for 13 years at this stage and still bounces extremely well." Lupin face gleamed with pride as he presented his pogo stick.

Lupin before anything else could happen Lupin asked the girl something. "Can I ask what's your name is ms?"
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning]   Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 4:12 pm

The tiny idol's entire head moved as her eyes followed the bouncing. Super cool bean burritos! She liked to bounce but she couldn't do FLIPS. Like oh. MY GOSH that was spectaculomundo! Katty's contractually obligated body guards big friends looked a little wary but it's not as if she paid them any mind.  Not when there were DISTRACTING THINGS around her, distracting things were like totes... uuuuhhhhhh... hey that's a long time to have a pogo stick!
"Wowee that's a long time! You must be pretty old, Jump Man!" Katty exclaimed in not her inside voice, she wasn't inside so she didn't have to use it so she wasn't doing anything wrong Wanda GOSH!

The girl's eyes grew wider as he held out the pogo stick as if she was looking at one of the lost wonders of the modern world. Because she was. It was a stick. That bounced. Oh my gosh so epiiiiiiiiiiiic! Her nose was almost touching the bouncerific thingamajig enough that she could smell what pogo smells like. It smelled like feet and bicycles. Without warning and quick as a flash powered through the sheer force of Dr. ToothpasteTM, take it with a can of Salt slogan copyright of Dr. Salt and their subsidiaries Katty snatched the pogo stick straight out of his hands and retreated onto the stage with it.
"Fufufufu look at me~! I have the bounce! I AM THE BOUNCING QUEENNNNNUHNUHNUHNUUUUUH...!!" They hyperactive teen took to using Lupin's pogo stick and giggling like a maniac as one of her bigger friends contractually obligated bodyguards tried uselessly to reign her in. But it was no use. She WAS the bounce now.

"I'm terribly sorry about this, sir," the other suited guard that stayed with the boy addressed in order to avoid a lawsuit, "Ms. Kurie gets ahead of herself at times- Katty! We don't borrow without asking!- I assure you that she will be careful with it, may I offer you complimentary tickets to the upcoming Winter WonderWorld holiday concert?"
"Huh. I guess I did do that." The idol stopped bouncing immediately with a thoughtful frown. She was just borrowing it and he even gave it to her to borrow, she didn't think of asking for it when he was letting her see it. The frown disappeared in an instant for a goofy confident grin.
"Yass that's me, I'm Katty Kurie~!" the idol sang with her officially trademarked pose with the peace sign with the pogo stick at her side (which was probably going to be trademarked in the future), "I'm the most excitingest funnest idol ever~! All my stuff is the super uber besterest to dance to and I get to make everyone happy so AWESOMMMMMME~! Katty took the pogo stick and spun it like baton once before something clicked in her scatterbrain. Jump Man does flips and he's super great at flips and he's been doing it a long long time too. The idol gave Lupin a serpentine, knowing smirk.
"Heeeeeeeey, aaaaare yooooouuuu here to be one of my daaaaanceeeers...?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning]   Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 8:44 am

Lupin seemed a little shocked at Katty's abysmal bouncing skills. Stupid noobie. but Lupin just ignored that and let the whole thing play out. But hey she is having a fun time so Lupin was happy with that. When the guard offer the tickets Lupin just simply said "Thank you that would be lovley." Lupin might not use these tickets but he will take them anyway just to spite everyone.

Triboulet just said to Lupin with a concerned voice said to Lupin "Lupin maybe we should cut and run." Lupin then told Triboulet. "Alright will go as soon as we get those tickets

Lupin then saw the little twirl thing that Katty has done, Lupin is a little worried that this could be the start of something huge that doesn't help the orphans at all. But Lupin would have to see how this plays out. Lupin decided to introduce himself. "My name is Lupin Topplson, nice to meet you Katty." Lupin held his hand forward for a handshake as a greeting.

Lupin then heard her question about being a dancer. Maybe Lupin can somehow turn it into an advantage for Selene, yeah get performer money. That can get Selene the supplies it needs. Yeah, he can do this.

Lupin then answered Katty's question. "To be honest I ended up here because I got lost exploring this city, but sure I got nothing better to, I will be one of your dancer's then. What do you need me to do?" Lupin was always up for entertaining crowds. He always enjoyed the look the masses had when he was bouncing on his pogo stick.

Go big or go home, and going home wasn't an option for Lupin.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning]   Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 7:12 pm

The idol took Lupin's hand firmly with a sly grin.
"Suuuuuure ya did!" There was no way he could get lost in Suzie Q right at that exact moment at that exact time in that exact place she was doing her routine for Dr. Salt IceTM! Unless.....
It was fate! It had to be! Jump Man was there to skyrocket her performances and make her super epic popular with the bam bouncing! But now she had his power.

Figuratively.

...because he said he was gonna be one of her dancers. That's what she meant. She couldn't steal the power of bouncing through a handshake. Yet.
"Awesomus Maximus! Fufufu we're gonna have SO much fun, we'll have the besterest time and everyone will love it~!" she crowed. Katty quickly set the pogo stick down and excitedly skipped in a roundabout way back further into the stage. The pumped-up pipsqueak criss-crossed her heels with a jump and turned around with like only the most stylish of stupiferous style.
"Okay Loopy! Show me what ya got!" she shouted across the stage with a triumphant pose. ...but nothing happened for a while and her grin faltered.
"Dave!" she hissed through a cupped hand. "Dave put on the warm-up music! That's your cue! The warm-up- Yeah that one! Fufufu show me what ya got!" With the scrambling of one of her contractually obligated body guards friends loud music began to pound and pulse through the stage speakers as Katty looked on with an amused smile, tapping her foot and heel rhythmically to the beat.

Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning]   Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:17 am

C.H.A.L.L.E.N.G.E ACCEPTED

"Oh shit Lupin its go time." Lupin nodded and started to get on his pogo stick and started to bounce along to the music, at first he did some simple bouncing but the got into more of his backflips. Then Lupin proceeded to do something a little riskier. he kicked both his legs out in one bounce, not having his feet on the pogo foot area at all. After that Lupin did something really intense in his next bounce. This time as he bounced up he gets his feet off the foot area and moved his legs over the bars and back on the feet area making the pogo stick next Lupin's spine.

So now Lupin is bouncing with his pogo stick at his back instead of his front. So on his next bounce, he swung the pogo stick over his head in a circular motion and returned to normal bouncing.

As the song starts reached its end Lupin did one more trick but it was not flashy as the other ones, this time he just spun pogo stick around and bounced normally. He did one more bounce then landed on the ground however he tosses his pogo stick in the air and proceeds to spin on the floor and strike the classic paint me like one of your french girl poses, and proceeds to catch his pogo stick with his right arm. Lupin felt like he could do better but he felt like he got the job done.

Lupin then said to Katty "Was those tricks to your liking." Lupin was already starting to think about some new tricks he could pull. How does one strap neon lights to a pogo stick. Lupin wants to do something that will catch people's attention. "I hope my bouncing could add something
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning]   Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 3:54 pm

Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] 1zejb11

"Yaaaaaayyyy! Cucumber cool freestylin'!"

SQ Gain:

The young idol jumped in place and clapped her hands together. Her other contractually-obligated back-up dancers friends held mixed reactions themselves, some watching in amusement, a few with sneers, but the majority indifferent and taking advantage of the break in the routine. No one was nearly as ecstatic as Katty however. She could see things they couldn't see. Forbidden things. Bouncy things. Aaaaaaall it would take is the right idea and the right choreography. The little idol struck a trademarked pose with her hand on her chin as if sizing the boy up. With a grin she decried "Yah that was super uber fantabulous~! Fufufu you were like BOING and then it was all like swoosh BOUNCE and then SLAM woowoowoowoowooooo..." She spun in a circle, mimicking his triple slick twist move.

When the excitement wore off Katty rushed the guy and took a hand in both of hers, vibrating in MEGA EXCITEMEEEEEENT.
"Cotton candy sweet! You're in!! Does that mean you're gonna be one of my dancers!?!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning]   Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 8:40 am

Lupin felt pretty good after doing some performing. It was great that he could flex some of his pogo skills, Lupin was busy thinking this. "Take that Holmes Oligin, you stupid piece of shit I can make it with my pogo stick." Triboulet just reveled in the success ignoring the fact Lupin was talking shit about a rich guy who was keeping some of Selene's supplies hostage, but that's a social link plotline for another day. Triboulet then asked Lupin "Ask her how much we are going to get paid." Lupin acknowledge Triboulet and just continued the conversation with Katty like a normal person would. "If I made people happy then I have succeeded."

Lupin noted how unassumed the others looked, he didn't blame them he did steal their thunder. However this observation quickly popped out of Lupin's head as he was met with handholding, Triboulet then teased Lupin with "Lupin & Katty sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Lupin was a bit shocked at the fact another human being wanted to touch him, it felt surprisingly good. Lupin just stated, "I haven't seen a person filled with as much energy as you before, how can I say no? You can count on me to help."

Lupin gave a thumbs up with the hand that was free. Lupin seemed legitimately curious about where she is getting all this energy. So what better way to learn was then to ask. "Could I ask where you are getting all this energy from?" Lupin was hoping he worded the question correctly, but then again she didn't seem like the type of person who cared. So Lupin worries were somewhat relieved. At least Lupin has a job now potentially maybe. Lupin would have to see how this plays out first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning]   Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fizzy Bubbly [Lupin & Katty NPC SL | Morning]
Page 1 of 1