Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]    Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]  EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:35 pm

It was some time after school ended, and Hibiki, much to his amazement, found himself sitting in the Sushi Bar, even though he wasn't particularly interested in food. Well, he himself wasn't. This unusual visit was the result of his classmates taking advantage of his apparent friendliness and persuading him to go buy them food. It was one of the downsides of his seemingly outgoing facet. People tended to glue themselves to him as if he was a lifesaver or something along those lines. They very much could have gone and bought what they needed by themselves, but apparently they came to the conclusion that it was easier to convince Hibiki do do it for them. Afterall, he wasn't the one to refuse, even if he didn't like the idea and there were some people who were at least smart enough to realize that he's very likely to say yes to any request. Hibiki was aware that he was being used, but he went along with it, not really fiding it worth of his time to argue with them. He had a feeling it would be no use. Changing peoples's opinions wasn't easy and he wouldn't bother unless it was someone he cared about at least in some way. If he got closer to them by pretending to be ignorant, then so be it.

All of this didn't stop him from taking his sweet time though. If he already had to make a trip to the Bar, he was going to get something of worth from that. And so, he took sime time to hang around before getting the stuff he needed. If they were so lazy, they could wait for a while too. And apparently they were going to wait for longer than he initially expected. It's not often that one gets to sit through a live drama show. If it could even be called that. Hibiki was in the middle of lounging in one of the seats, absently thinking about various stuff, which by the way was completely unrelated to sushi and the task at hand. He was dragged from his bubble by a group of teens, who came and started harrasing the Sushi Bar owner. It was sad how low people went these days. He watched the ongoing incident out of the corner of his eyes, wondering if he should step in. This kind of thing wasn't right at all. Yet, he was slightly hesitant. He didn't know just how strong the teens were, and he himself wasn't extremely skilled in fighting. Of course, he could pull his weight if needed, but this was a bit too risky as of now. Thankfully, he was spared of his decision as another guy entered the picture. From what Hibiki could tell, he was in his teens too, and surprisingly wore their school uniform. Though, he didn't remember ever seeing him in school. Perhaps he was in a different year? Who knew. More important was the fact that he had a sword and proceeded to singlehandedly beat up the teen gang. Man, he almost felt sorry for them, with the way they went out without a chance to fight back. Hibiki knew that he should probably have been more surprised as to why did the silver haired teen own such a dangerous weapon, as everyone else around him was practically stoned, but for some reason it didn't bother him as much. Guess he just had a way too accepting outlook on life. While weapons usually weren used by teens and definitely not in a Sushi Bar, it didn't mean such a thing wasn't a possibility.

Hibiki was relieved when it was said that the guys weren't really dead. As bad as their actions were, it would be sad if they died like this. He really felt a little weird sitting between people who sported pale faces, most likely in the reaction to the silver haired teen's talk. Yes, that attempt at a joke was pretty sick, but to each their own. After what he did, Hibiki didn't find it very surprising. He fiddled with the tie on his school uniform a bit and sighed. ''You all should probably loosen up a bit, it won't do any good if someone throws up now.'' he stated to no one in particular, slightly disturbed that he was apparently the only one, or at least the only one that he could see, that wasn't too weirded out by the happenings. Okay, it was a bit weird and all, but there were worse things that could have happened. The normal customers weren't attacked, so it wasn't as if it was a disaster or something. He doubted that his statement would change anything, so he just simply leaned on his hand and watched the interaction with the 'heroic' teen and the owner of the Bar. That sight was definitely less unseemly than the sickly faces of other customers.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]    Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]  EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:41 am

Naturally, Hibiki was a little startled when the silver haired teen turned round and spoke towards him. Yes, maybe it wasn't the smartest thing in the world to speak up when eveyrone was quiet and he would be clearly heard, but he didn't think that anyone would take an interest in him, much less the one who created this whole 'mess'. Hibiki didn't think that he was intriguing in the least, but he wasn't going to argue with the apparent logic. What happened, happened. It wasn't as if he had the choice to take his words back even if he wanted to. Besides, this might be a good opportunity to get to know why this whole 'action movie lookalike' occured. And since the teen was apparently from his school too, there was a possible plus of making a new friend. Maybe. His words weren't particularly friendly though, nor was his expression, so he couldn't be sure as of yet.

''I wouldn't say I see such things very often, but it wasn't particularly hard to assume that there is no real need to be scared or anything. So why should I?'' Hibiki wasn't very pleased with the way the teen was practically drillng holes in him with his stare, and it was kind of uncomfortable. He would meet his stare evenly though, not backing down, as it was obvious that giving in wasn't a good idea. Someone definitely wasn't a lovey-dovey person. But if the teen wanted a challenge, Hibiki would be willing to give him just that, if only to see the outcome. And he seriously doubted that backing down would be anything impressive in the others' eyes. ''Was the first sentence supposed to be a compliment?'' he asked afterwards, with a slightly raised eyebrow, trying to lighten the mood a bit. There was a pretty tense air in the Bar already.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]    Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]  EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Now, this totally topped even the drama scene. While Hibiki wasn't expecting any niceties, the actual response he got was a lot more extreme than he would have expected. He seriously gave him a literal speech as an answer, and it was a big one for sure. Hibiki had to give him one for an impression though. It was quite outstanding for a teen in school years to have such a way with words. It was the complete opposite of what Hibiki dealt with most of the time. That didn't mean he wasn't going to give it a whirl. Thankfully, he pretty much understood what the silver haired young man meant. Giving an answer to the questions he posed would be a more tedious task, however. Hibiki couldn't deny that there was some truth in those words, there really was, but just because it seemed so, didn't mean it was the ultimate truth. All in all, it was an interesting take on humans, and Hibiki found himself being quite curious about it.

''You know what? In that case, perhaps I would. Useless violence is useless, but if it's needed then so be it.'' Yes, he disliked hurting people, but in such a case, there wasn't much of a choice. If nothing was done, someone was still bound to get hurt. And if it had to happen, at least let it be those who were doing the wrong thing. It still sucked, but it wasn't as if he could change that at the moment. ''It's certainly an interesting view of humanity, that I'll admit. I do understand what you mean and you just may be right. Do I agree? Depends. I'd prefer to see more before jumping to conclusions.'' he was going to play a wager, as he wasn't certain of the outcome. He'd decide whether he agrees or not later, after he learns a bit more on the subject, and gets a better picture of this...whatever it was.

''You say you did this because the weak drag the strong down, do I have this right? Sounds logical in this particular case, hands down, but just what determines who is strong and who is weak?'' he asked casually, quite interested in hearing the theory behind it. Maybe it would help him pin this down. Although the teen was doing his own type of 'pinning down'. The glaring was starting to get a little bothersome, but Hibiki just kept returning the gaze, while slightly tapping his fingers against the surface nearest to his hand. Hm, someone really needed to relax.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]    Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]  EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:36 am

Unbelievable. That was the closest word Hibiki could use to classify all this. Of course, he indeed did ask for an explanation, but this was breaching into the slight extreme already. Was it really neccessary to pull such a speech? Okay, it did good at enlightening Hibiki further but it was a little staggering still. Now was one of the rare times that he was really glad that he had a good memory. He was sure he would have forgotten half of what was said if he hadn't. There was a lot of info to process and very little time to do it. Hibiki doubted that the teen would enjoy if he simply stared back, while taking excess amounts of time to comprehend what was said. And it was painfully obvious that practicallly the whole rest of the customers weren't following the unusual debate. He could see them staring at the conversing duo with quite the wide range of different degrees of confused expressions. The ones sitting nearby were even giving him the weirdo looks. A good long walk outside in the fresh air was definitely due after he was finished here.

''I know that violence has a reason when it happens. I didn't exactly mean that all violence is useless. That was more like a figure of speech, if you know what I mean. It's just that it's not always the best way out.'' he tried to elaborate on his previous choice of words. It was a while since he had the honor to have such a complicated discussion. He definitely needed to dust off his skills in this category. ''I don't always sit back and watch as you put it. That, indeed would get me nowhere. Yet, sometimes if it doesn't require immediate action, I don't think it'll hurt to get some background on the situation first. Of course, you're right that humans should try to act on their own at least more often. It would be for the better.'' Hibiki was starting to feel like a scientist pulling out theories out of his ass. He had no idea what exactly did the teen want to hear from him. Of course, he could just say that he does agree, but that would seem quite shallow, and perhaps even suspicious as to why was he so compliant. Oh, the complex ways of conversation. How lovely they were.

Now, the definiton of strong and weak the teen laid out had sounded a little harsh. In basic terms, it wasn't but if he were to consider today's society and the way humans were nowadays, there wouldn't be many people that could fit in the 'strong' group. Many had began to rely on others, as it was the easier way out. People mostly leaned towards the mindset that if there was someone who could support you, then why do it yourself. It was sad, yes, but with the scarce numbers of those that could be classified as strong, it would be hard to work it out. Even if the small amount of strong people could pull through and push forward, the weak would still stagger behind and thus humanity as a whole would not really improve.

''Hmm, I suppose I could agree with that. But if we were to define humans that way, there would be very little of those who are truly strong. With the massive amounts of the weak, the strong alone won't be able to change the world. In that sense, humanity in itself would still achieve nothing. It is something to consider though, if the setback could be avoided.'' he said calmly, with a small shrug. He could have tried to think of a solution for that, but he decided to wait and see what does the other teen think of that particular thing. He had plenty of time on his hands, so why not?...Speak of the devil. Just as he thought that, his phone started ringing. Whoever was calling, had just chosen the worst time ever. ''Er, excuse me for a moment.'' he quipped, holding a finger up and  flipping his phone open with his other hand, giving a small sigh, as he realised that it was one of the classmates that had originally asked him to go and buy them food. Looks like he was there for a longer time than he had thought. He answered the call with an indifferent expression, trying not to show in his voice that it did disturb him quite a bit.

''Yes?''
''No, I'm not done yet.''
''Sorry, but I got held up.''
''I don't know. I'll probably still be for a while.''
''You know you could have gone yourselves?''
''I never said I'll be quick.''
''Well, sorry again, but there are more pressing matters I need to attend to now. You can either wait, or just do it yourselves, I don't mind either.''
''If you say so.''
''Yes, yes, see you then.''

He heaved another sigh as he put his phone back in his pocket, turning his gaze back to the silver haired teen. ''Sorry for the irrelevant interruption, I guess. My lazy classmates are being impatient.'' he said flatly, still slighty irritated at the pointless interruption.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]    Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]  EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:19 pm

Good. Hibiki apllauded himself mentally for being right that simply agreeing wasn't the right way to proceed. Besides if he did that, he would be blatantly lying. As much as he did understand the teen's view, he wasn't sure that he agreed 100%. While it was an intriguing notion, he'd have to consider it thoroughly first. Making a decision when having something suddenly and rudely thrust in your face wasn't the easiest thing to do. If he just jumped in and went for it, he might as well regret it later. Then again, waiting too long could possibly prove to be wrong too. It was quite the dilemma. Hm, he'd probably make a clearer decision after this whole conversation comes to an end, whatever will it be.

''Really? Well, isn't that a smart approach?'' Hibiki laughed shortly, ''Makes me wonder. What would have happened if I did try to simply agree with you, hm?'' he asked that in a slightly amused tone, and more or less in a rhetorical way, but he was sincerely interested as to what his 'fate' would have been had he really done that. In a way, he hoped the teen would answer, as it would be a good thing to know. Hibiki wasn't going to press it if he didn't though. It wasn't that important, as it wasn't relevant anymore, yet it would be nice to know what would a misstep on his part warrant.

''Pawns, huh? Certainly an interesting way to call people, if I might say. Quite harsh to those in question too. At least I suppose many would find being reffered to as simply pawns very offensive.'' he said, before taking a few seconds to formulate the rest of his response. ''I can't say that I like the idea of people getting killed, but if it will help the situation and humanity itself, then it could be acceptable. If they're sent to die for no reason, I'd call that a waste. Mostly. If I understand right, you are talking about those who are weak, yes? In that retrospect, it can be questionable. By dying, the numbers of 'weaklings' would reduce, which could be seen as a good thing. Yet, there might be people who do have some potential to get strong in the future. Without being aware of it, of course. If they die before realizing it, then, too bad....'' at that point, Hibiki halted suddenly, as it occured to him that he might be talking too much. Gah, he was kind of surprised that he took such na unusual interest in this discussion. Maybe it was because it was extraordinary. Perhaps he was starting to be fed up with people who talked of the same things over and over again, and a different look on the subject was...inspiring? He didn't know how to put it, really. ''Or, whatever. I don't think polemizing on it so much is of any help. So, moving on, I guess.'' he huffed after a moment, scratching the back of his head a little awkwardly.

''Good to know I'm at least correct about something.'' he said, smiling thinly himself, but his smile was definitely warmer than that of the other young man. ''A hierarchy, you say? Amply put. Hm, I'm not an expert in history and all, but weren't humans somewhat like that long time ago? You know, before they evolved into the kind of society there is today? Makes me think how would it play out in today's world. Survival of the fittest, for some reason makes me think of animals, but that's not relevant. If the point of this all is that the strongest would lead, then it is a plausible concept. The option of working on themselves to surpass others and becoming a lead instead, might be able to push some of the less inclined humans forward. That actually makes sense. The only thing that puts me off a little is, that while it is a good thing to continue improving your abilities to stay on top, it can be tiring in the long run. Do humans really have the capability to hold out that much and not crumble under the weight of such burden? That's the question I suppose.'' Whoa, Hibiki didn't even know that he could pull of such a speech before. Not that he ever had the chance to. He was actually starting to enjoy this conversation, as much as twisted it was. It was a good thing to broaden one's views too, so a plus as well. It was actually thrilling to meet a person, whom he could hold a more intelligent conversation with. Most of those he had previously acquainted himself with spoke mostly of everyday life, like school, their hobbies or simply complained about how this and that was unfair. Headache inducing in most times, really. He was pretty used to it already, as it was the stereotype, but it didn't mean he couldn't wish for a change. All in all, he hoped he could get along with the young man. Well, at least well enough. He wasn't completely confident they would agree on their views and a gut feeling told him that the other wouldn't be the one for a compromise. Yet, he still hoped they could be friends in future.

As the teen didn't comment on the phone call, Hibiki let that slide. He had no need to bring that up, unless the other would take an interest. Really, his classmates were the last thing on his mind as of now.
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]    Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:59 am

"Pawns is an interesting way of putting it, but isn't that quite "evil", Naito-san?" The androgynous Attendant in blue appeared almost out of nowhere, as s/he walked onto the scene from the far wall of the bar. Chance's purpose of coming wasn't a social call, s/he was actually here to tell Naito-san of the recent updates of Limbo he had paid her to keep up with. People looked towards him/her like s/he was a magician, which was fair enough to say since she did sorta appear out of nowhere. The only one who would be able to see the Velvet Doorway would be the silver haired one, so the rest would most likely be perplexed. Chance did not wish to get in the way of the two's conversation, so she would take a seat on the bar counter and watch while letting her legs hang freely. "Oh my. I must have come at an interesting time. Is this what you humans would call "The stuff dreams are made of"? I am quite intrigued. This may come as a bold offer, but may I offer my input?" The Attendant gave a child like smile towards Naito-san before doing the same towards the boy he was speaking with. Raising a hand to her lips, Chance would close her eyes and give a soft hum. "Naito-san and me had a conversation like this before. He believes forcing humanity to change is correct, but is it really? What makes humans so special is the limitless possibilities and potential they all hold. Everyone is so diverse, that it makes each person unique in their own way. Yes, some may be weaker than others, but is that so bad? Someone like me, who is rather ignorant to humanity's more complex side, can not possibly fathom the reason for change." Chance was getting more accustomed to voicing his/her reasons. Much more than before where all s/he did was follow along without a mind of her own. And though she did not see eye to eye with Naito-san's world he craved, s/he made a decision to fight by his side till the end. Maybe because he had treated her like another human being, and not just a puppet to be used for their own use in the Velvet Room, which was surprisingly coming from someone who was so hooked on human superiority.
Back to top Go down
Ms. Grantus

Ms. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]    Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:53 pm

Ruo found herself in Nadashiki once more. It was quite astounding how she could see herself in the same area more than once. But then again, if anyone were to bring up her living quarters, then her reasoning would essentially have no backing to it. If anything, she probably should come to the same areas multiple times, in order to get used to them on her end, as well as learning the environment and what lies within.  She would find herself roaming the area at a later time in the evening. Though, unlike before, there were plenty of new people around. They seemed to speak in a language that was like human language, but clearly…..broken for lack of a better word? Once more, some of them would gesture to her. She did not want to think that way, but they were clearly pointing at her, saying suggestive things. She was able to ignore them, though she suspected if she were a different person than herself, it would not be as easy.

She would catch a sushi bar that looked fairly interesting. Not being able to eat was perhaps going to end up a fault for her in this case, but it was not like she couldn’t just walk in. She would lower her hood, revealing her blue eyes, and black hair walking in, though, she would walk in to find a particularly gruesome site. Several males were sprawled across the floor, the ground around them sticky with what she identified as vomit and blood. She did not need to be human to know that this was not how humans normally acted. Something had happened to them. Though externally, her face gave little surprise to the scene, not that she wasn’t, just finding it very difficult to express something facially. She would however walk to them slowly bending down to look at them. However, she would be stopped by an older man, who she believed to be the owner, as he was starting to finally clean it up. She would turn over to notice a thin, gray-haired man, speaking in a rather decisive and sure to a man who she had recently met. Another person showed up, quite abruptly at that, who despite Ruo’s machinery, could not determine the sex of that person. So in Ruo’s mind, they would be an “it”. The “it” even mentioned that they were ignorant to it all, which to Ruo, was a bit akin to revealing your weakness. She was not expressive, but she did worry and fear constantly. But openly admitting that? It probably knew one of them, calling the grey-haired man “Naito”. Once the gray-haired man had finished, the man she had met decided to speak. She did not know the conversation beforehand, but he mentioned a hierarchy, and the possibility of humans becoming tired in achieving that goal, for what end? The world? A society? She had never taken any thought to philosophical beliefs, only to her own survival. But one thing he mentioned did catch her attention.

“Are humans not able to go through strenuous trials?” Ruo had suddenly intervened. She did not know the man’s name; the one she had spoken to, so it was her best bet to jump in to the conversation. “What I mean to say is…” she paused for a bit, feeling a bit nervous inside whether their attention went to her or not. “…surely all humans could go through with it if we see humans that already have done so. Hierarchy or not, that does not mean humans are not capable of some amazing things,” she would reason. Her argument may have been a tad naive on her part, but humans did have powerful qualities, and could achieve feats of intelligence, power, and utility; her existence being proof of that. Granted she was defective, she still worked, and she knew others like her that were not defective existed, which could only attest to her claim.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]    Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:22 am

''The things I get myself into...'' Hibiki had the feeling that he should make a mental point for himself not to jump in too deep very often. There was a lot going on already, and he doubted the pressure was going to lessen anytime soon. His initial question didn't get answered, but from what he's seen already, he should have expected something along the lines of what he actually got. And it was fine with him for the time being. Even though he was curious, he was willing forsake it. Besides he had this feeling that he wouldn't have liked the answer had he gotten one.

And as if fate wanted to make sure he didn't dwell on such useless nonsense, they got a newcomer. Although it was a strange one, indeed. Really. No matter how hard Hibiki squinted, he couldn't tell just where did this person come from. That alone was very weird. It was as if they materialized from thin air, which wasn't a feat that humans were capable of. And second, as funny as that might sound, he was a bit confused about their gender. Was that a man or a woman? Even when they spoke up, he didn't arrive at a conclusion. Putting all this together, it would seem that the person wasn't really....human? But was that even possible? Such thing were usualy portrayed only in comics, cartoons, anime and similiar entertainment devices. One thing was for sure, something WAS going on here, and apparently he was the one on the short end of the stick, because s/he seemed to know the silver haired teen he was conversing with. Hibiki wasn't very happy about that, alas there wasn't much he could do about it at the moment.

He continued to listen to his original convesration partner, at least until it seemed that the newcomer adressed him. He gave a nod to the silver haired one, acknowledging that he heard what he said, then turned his gaze onto the mysterious person. ''I wouldn't argue with the fact that all humans have the potential and possibilies. They indeed do. From what I've heard so far, I think the point is that most humans are too lazy to actually make use of it. What good does it do to have limitless possibilites if practically no one puts them to use, right? As you say, every human is unique and thus, every individual has the chance to prove themselves worthy. There's always something one can do. I'd say that if we looked at it with insight, all humans could be considered equal. Even if one is not good at one thing, he can shine in something different. The actual difference comes down from the simple fact that there are humans who have become too content with what they have and no longer push forward to be the best they can be, I think.'' Hibiki was trying to explain it in his own words, and he ended up making the speech longer than he intended. Ugh, at this rate, he could only hope he wouldn't lose his voice from all the talking. He just said how he understood it. Maybe s/he didn't got it differently from the time s/he had the talk with the teen. Afterall he was using quite the advanced vocabulary. It wasn't easy to actually understand the base point. Even he himself had struggled with it at certain parts.

Hm, but he hoped that the person, which seemed to go by Attendant Chance, wasn't going to be too down from it. As even the other teen asserted his not so lovey-dovey opinion afterwards. The situation was starting to get way too complex. Oh, well. ''Cynical, huh? Never thought of myself that way. But, who knows?'' He didn't know how should he feel about that remark. What he had said might have sounded that way, but he was just making conlusions, that was all. Then again, he still did say it. Hmm, what a mess. ''Well, yes, you have a valid point. Humans can be extremely innovative when it comes down to it.'' he mused aloud, having to admit that he hadn't really thought of that particular angle. ''It does make sense, does it not? And I'm pretty open with things, I guess.'' he noted with a small smile playing on his lips. Afterall, he could always back down later if it became too intense. As of now, he was content in checking this out. It sounded really interesting per se. ''The name's Hibiki. Nakahara Hibiki. Care to tell me yours too?'' he added afterwards. While he heard Chance calling him Naito-san before, Hibiki still liked direct introductions better. It just felt nicer.

After that was said and done, the other turned and seemingly diverted his attention to Chance. Hibiki didn't mind. At least it gave him some time to catch his breath. Not literally, of course. Yet, he hadn't actually had the chance to do that. As another voice had entered the scene, and no one had  said anything, it looked like it was left to him. And that girl looked strinkingly familiar...Where had he..''Possibly so. It's just that humans aren't robots or anything. They can get tired if pressed too much.'' He answered simply, his mind a little preoccupied, figuring out where he knew her from. ''...'' Ah, that was it. ''Aren't you the one I met in Iwaigodai?'' he asked just to make sure. He remembered their conversation and all very well, but it felt appropriate to ask, in case she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]    Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]  EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:12 am

"Well.." Chance looked towards the boy who addressed him/her and tilted her head. "What makes humans so special is the fact they are not all equal. There are "diamonds" in the rough, yes? But I suppose I can not really contribute much to this conversation. Humanity has always been something I've peered at out from outside the window." The round eyed Attendant place his/her hand upon her chest and moved her golden eyes towards Naito-san who had addressed him/her directly. The slender Attendant would walk over to her guest so they could have alittle privacy, and s/he would lean in and begin to whisper something in his ear. "It appears someone else has been taken into Limbo, Naito-san. A number of people, actually. I'm sure William has already sent you the message but I wanted to meet with you directly. Also it seems Anya-san has recovered from her endeavor and she is currently in the hospital. It'd be alot of help if you could speak to her about what happened that night when you get the chance. I over heard my older sibling mention Limbo spreading even into our Velvet World. I fear even our safety may be in jeopardy. I must apologize for putting such information on you and so suddenly, but I felt it must be done." The attendant made sure to cover her lips from the others and speak in an inaudible tone that even the silver one would have trouble understanding. The Attendant knew speaking out loud about matters normal humans did not know about would be an issue for her guest, and so took this into consideration when speaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]    Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Another night of Hunting [Open to Four]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next