Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hello Neighbor [Playhouse]

Go down 
+5
Zabertooth
TheRedRibbon
Dethkruzer
Steele
Infinite Jest
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steele

Steele

Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Neighbor [Playhouse]   Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2019 5:20 pm

Nadia shifted her weight again, thinking, and folding her arms over her chest. "He wants me to enter the playhouse and bring his henchman there so that he can offer us some kind of partnership with a group called Infinite Jest. They had a broadcast not too long ago, though I haven't heard much from them since. It seems they are planning to fight against the government just the same as we are." Nadia thought through their connection. It was at this time that Cecil responded. She could hear his voice clear in her mind. She had thought that hearing it would melt her resolve, but in this moment, as they shared like thoughts, she felt only a fresh sense of camaraderie with him and the other playhouse members. She had a team that supported her, understood the situation, and was allowing her to take this risk. And it was a huge risk. But with careful steps, it could be turned to an advantage. And if it didn't, Nadia was still the only one who stood to lose at this point. And she was determined to keep it that way. "Don't worry, I don't plan on revealing the hide out to an unknown element. That is a terrible idea and Joker should know that. This is haggling. You always start by asking for more than you expect to receive. I can play this game."

Nadia let out a small sigh. "I understand why you took action against Yuri if that was the case. And I understand what you want from me, but I think the terms are a little too weighted in your favor. You already have leverage over me to ensure my involvement. It would be easy enough to simply say yes in order to save my identity, but this situation is more complex than that. Functioning as a Liaison as you request requires trust on both sides. It also requires that the liaison be a neutral party. If I arrive at the playhouse with Harlequin, after never having been there before, not only will they assume I am a member of your group, but they will find their trust already broken as I will have brought an uninvited element into their midst, and revealed their hideout to a group which, for all they or I know, may desire to cause them harm. After that moment I will no longer be of use to you as a liaison, as they will not trust me, and you will already know where to find them to contact them yourself, so you will not need me. All in all, that gets you everything you want, and makes me the enemy of the playhouse. It doesn't sound like a fair bargain to me." Nadia spoke assuredly.

"If you know who I am, then you know that business is a strong suit of mine. You can trust me when I say that it will send the wrong message. Instead, let me visit with the playhouse alone, give me a chance to gain their trust, and I will arrange a meeting between you and them at a place that does not reveal the secrets of either group. They will likely take much better to that approach, and be more open to whatever it is you have to offer them. It won't matter that your goals are aligned if you start the relationship from a place of distrust."
Back to top Go down
Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest

PostSubject: Re: Hello Neighbor [Playhouse]   Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2019 9:27 pm

Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 PF5wgn5

The phone was silent as Nadia gave her piece. When she was finished, it didn't even take a single second for the device to respond in its automated tone. Like always, it was difficult to even tell the emotions behind the texts it was spewing out. Though one thing was clear, they were getting serious. "I think you are heavily and horribly mistaken. I may have given you the impression out of courtesy, but in no way is this meant to be a negotiation. This is a command, unless you wish to ignore it at your own discretion. And what does trust in this case even matter when they pick up irrelevant strays they don't even know off the streets? If anything, I have no reason to believe they will be hostile towards me if they're so "liberal" in their choice for allies. Especially when I wish to ally with their cause."

Even Harlequin seemed to nod in agreement with the operator in the phone while wagging a finger at her direction. Joker would continue. "You say that business is a strong suit of yours, but you've completely shown the opposite. Cooperate or the obvious consequence will happen. Your move, Marquee."

QAS Phase Initiated!

>Accept

>Refuse
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Hello Neighbor [Playhouse]   Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:31 pm

Ah. And here was the ultimatum. The test. What was more important to her? Her livelihood, or the safety of the playhouse? There would likely be voices in her head telling her this or that, and there would likely be valid points. But Joker had put her on the spot and there was no time for deliberation. Mostly because it wouldn't do any good. Nadia didnt know much about this Joker, but what she did know was enough for her to decide she didn't trust him with the location of the playhouse.

At his rebuttal, and at the wagging finger, she stilled, relacing her stance. Her eyes sharpened, regarding Harlequin coldly. "If you were interested in peaceful cooperation, you wouldnt need to resort to blackmail. You are untouchable. You want to make me feel like I have no other options. But this life is mine to live, and I will not have it dictated to me by a stranger I have never met." she took a step back. "Thank you for your time."

And with that, Nadia turned and began to walk away. She was wary, and knew from seeing what happened with Yuri, that the man may choose to attack her. She was ready to react if that was the case. However, if he allowed her to leave, she would do so peacefully.

> Refuse
Back to top Go down
Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest

PostSubject: Re: Hello Neighbor [Playhouse]   Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 1:26 am

Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 PF5wgn5

"I see, so you value your autonomy than Ivanov's... Very well, so be it. Before you go, remember. You damned him with your decision. Food for thought. Have a nice evening, Miss Marquee. Smile" Joker replied as a loud guffaw from Harlequin could be heard. He seemed to be in utter disbelief of the foolish choice she made, finding it even funny as she walked away. Eventually, when the smiling icon on the phone disappeared into the main page of the phone's menu, the Jest pocketed the device and would make their way in the opposite direction to leave...

As the entire discussion was over, the Endymion Police Department would be given a "tip" from a certain "anonymous" source along with a recorded video...
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Hello Neighbor [Playhouse]   Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 4:05 am

Nadia stopped for only a moment, feeling a tug at her buried heart strings. But Yuri had made both their beds. Nadia typically didn't regret things, but getting involved that day was going to be something she would live to regret. But now this had been done. It wouldn't be hanging over her head like an anvil waiting to drop, she just had to pick up the pieces.

She did her best to try and steel her heart against it. As she walked outside, and there was no violent response from the jest as she exited, Nadia left the gate and walked down the street. Each footfall was heavy, and numbness was spreading through her. "I'm sorry everyone. I couldn't allow him to have access to the playhouse. I couldn't trust him with that. I'm sorry." In their heads, they would no doubt be able to hear her heart breaking.

But she couldn't stay here. No matter how hollow she felt. She needed to disappear, at least for now, so she slippied into an alley and reached out to the others. "He has no doubt already given my information to the authorities. Maybe even alerted them to look in this district. We should disperse for now. And meet back at the playhouse. Atleast, that's where I'm going. I haven't particularly got anywhere else."

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Hello Neighbor [Playhouse]   Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 8:38 am

Lupin was annoyed no furious no livid with the current situation. He hasn't felt this angry since his awakening, he felt powerless as he heard this entire conversation with JOKER go down. Lupin was clenching his fist while the other hand still held the binoculars, he wanted to hurt somebody. Lupin then communicated through the remote call thing the group had set up. "Understood, I say we kick the crap out of this Harlequin fellow and take the phone so we can harass JOKER whenever we please." Triboulet chimed in again this time trying to have a comforting effect in voice for Lupin but making sure everyone else in the call can hear. "I know how you are feeling I am you after all Tempo, But even you know that's a stupid idea."

Lupin said in a sharp tone to Triboulet. "DID I ask for your opinion Triboulet, No I didn't buzz off I don't need you for the moment. Why are you saying this in front of the others?" Triboulet sighed as he explained his reasoning for telling the others as well. "To shut down anyone else with the same idea. Tempo you and I both know, no we all know there is nothing we can actually do at the moment, we should just listen to Miss Marquee at the moment." Triboulet went silent to let the others pitch in.

Lupin still angry with the situation decided to try and stay calm. Lupin then said in a calm tone to everyone as he sighs again. "I am sorry if I lost my temper there, and Nadia before you think something else I am not mad at you, sorry if it sounds like I am just. Lupin paused for a minute before continuing. "Everyone just return safely."

Lupin leaves the area trying not to get caught.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Hello Neighbor [Playhouse]   Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 1:26 pm

Thankfully Tempo voiced his outrage before Dirge did; he was seething, his fists were clenched, his teeth grinded after hearing everything that went down.  Tempo’s outburst gave him a moment to take a step back and assess everything; he could hear Mariko’s voice inside his head telling him to “breathe in and out, think it out.”

There was no point in charging in blindly just to smack around a clown or two.  Besides, knowing the group Dirge was with, they’d probably attempt to save him or hold him back and he didn’t want to endanger them needlessly.  Joker wanted obedience and nothing else from Nightingale- treating her as his personal game piece- just as Yuri was another token to be moved about and sacrificed.  Dirge couldn’t blame Nightingale either for her decision, because giving up the location of the Playhouse to an unknown blackmailer like Joker only invited trouble, and in return for her attempt to negotiate he ruined her civilian identity forever.

While Dirge wanted to scream until his lungs could burst, strike at everything around him until his body burned itself out, he’d let the heat vent off him in another way.  Breathe in and out, think it out.  ...No point stickin’ around this shithole any longer.  I say we give one last hurrah to Yuri and Nadia at the Playhouse, and drink some booze.  It’s the least we can do.

With that message broadcast mentally to the others his terrorist garb dissipated, revealing his disguise.  His back turned to the others he threw up an arm to wave goodbye and he stepped out the door, slinking through the shadows much like the way he arrived.

[Peace.]
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hello Neighbor [Playhouse]   Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 4:25 pm

...no reason to believe they'd be hostile towards them, huh?
Well. They obviously didn't have a clue.
They probably didn't care anyway even if they did. The people around them were a disposable means to an end in their game, and whatever they wanted...it was nothing he wanted.
Revenant had all the confirmation he could possibly want now. These people were vile, and they wanted a way in.
They wouldn't get one. Not if he had any say.

'We're done here. Anything we could try to do now in anger would be worthless.'
'I'll see you all there.'

His teeth grit as he slips away, blood boiling.

'Nobody apologise. Don't even consider blaming yourselves for any of this.'
'These faceless murderers are only ones responsible here. And they will see their downfall in due time.'

In spite of it all, Joker was right in one way. He did hate tyranny.
And now, he had another face to put to it.
An eyeless, laughing face.

--> [EXIT]
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Hello Neighbor [Playhouse]   Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2019 2:41 pm

There were no words. He could hear the voices, yet took no notice of them.

In silence, Ribbon went home.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Neighbor [Playhouse]   Hello Neighbor [Playhouse] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Neighbor [Playhouse]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2