Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

History Z's [Éva/Shouhei]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
juantamad

juantamad

History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] Empty
PostSubject: History Z's [Éva/Shouhei]   History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptyFri May 17, 2019 12:21 am

It was another fine morning at the Academy.  First hour, history, was a fine morning for Shouhei Kagawa to normally sleep through.  The teacher, coincidentally named Mr. Spain, was an elderly person who happened to love rambling on, so engrossed in remarking about the past, that he seemed to be living out his memories.  It was also that slow, low pitched drone about those topics that made it perfect for sleep.  This day however he had drank a bit so a light snoring came from Shouhei.

To his right sat Éva Bebba, and to her right, another student who was getting annoyed at Shouhei’s snoring.  A seemingly uptight blonde with a bobbed haircut, she tapped Éva on the arm and hissed in a whisper, “Ugh, would you wake that no good delinquent up please?!  I don’t know what’s more annoying, him or Mr. Spain!”
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin

Pumpkin

PostSubject: Re: History Z's [Éva/Shouhei]   History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptyMon May 20, 2019 2:18 pm

Éva was bored, the lesson couldn't be any more monotonous, heck even old grandpa Bebba rants can be more interesting that THIS! For sure it would be nice to doze off, get some nice nap but some students care about their grades and our girl was definitely one of them. Because of that Shouhei snoring was even more annoying. If she could kill with her glare, Kagawa would already be dead. No such powers meant that the delinquent was quite lucky. With pure anger in her eyes it was quite a surprise when some other student asked HER to put an end to beauty sleep of that lazy-ass, good for nothing gorilla! Why was she suppose to take care of it?! Normally no one payed her to much attention, it was quite obvious that she wasn't exactly the most liked student of this class, but now when there was work to do they suddenly remember her existence? Damn brats! Éva answered to the Blondie with a scorn, clearly saying that he should "funk" off. Still something had to be done to that snoring monster and because of that our girl just simply kicked his chair, hoping that maybe a little fall would wake up the sleeping beauty. Cleary it was a much more sensible thing to do, than a fairytalle kiss or maybe just... taping his shoulder. At least that was what our angry girl thought at that moment.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: History Z's [Éva/Shouhei]   History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptyTue May 21, 2019 8:13 pm

PORKCHOP SANDWICHES! Shouhei roared as he was jostled awake from his slumber, as the words from his dreams carried on into the waking world.  The rest of the class broke out into stifled snickers and hushed remarks at the delinquent causing a welcome, but unnecessary scene in the doldrums of first hour history.

“Mister… Kagawa, while I would say the majority of people in this classroom enjoy porkchop sandwiches, myself included, I find it hardly relevant to the War of 1812,” Mr. Spain said flatly.  “Perhaps Tecumseh would have enjoyed them?  Now, class, settle down, and let me tell you about mounting opposition to wartime taxation…”

While Mr. Spain continued his lecture Shouhei raised an eye around his peers to seen who would have woken him up.  No, the person to his left openly stated they wanted nothing to do with him.  The person in front would have probably caught Mr. Spain’s attention if they tried to stir Shouhei.  By deduction and the fact that they were in the back row, his conclusion came to the girl to his right.  What was her name again?

Either way he thought the gesture of waking him up was kind enough and he wrote a note for her.  Tapping her on the shoulder he held up the piece of paper for Éva to see, written in all capital letters and taking up the whole page:

“THANKS.  TALK AFTER CLASS?”
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin

Pumpkin

PostSubject: Re: History Z's [Éva/Shouhei]   History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptyWed May 22, 2019 8:57 pm

Damn, the chair didn't fall, maybe Éva didn't use enough strength? Or maybe Shouhei was to heavy? Anyway, at least our lil' delinquent was awake now and that meant an end to his annoying snoring. Bebba smirked at Kagawa porkchop embarrassment, then with the snoring problem gone, Éva could at last focus on her teacher boring speech. Hooray? While trying to stay awake, suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder - again, what's up with those people? Personal space anyone? Our girl just sighted, then she turned her head to see what's exactly going on.

A... message? "Talk after class" what was that suppose to mean?! Was he angry about waking him up? About kicking his chair? Did he want a fight?! O-or m-maybe D-d-did he want to confess his affection?! N-nah... it wouldn't be possible ...right?
A slightly red on face girl, made just a "yes" head bow and avoided any eye contact with the delinquent, good thing that the lesson was ending soon and our Bebba was planning to stay in her seat after the lesson to have little chat with a certain person.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: History Z's [Éva/Shouhei]   History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptyWed May 22, 2019 9:24 pm

Thankfully he had slept through most of the lecture and the bell tolled for the next hour soon enough.  While the murmur of students and hustle and commotion trickled out of the classroom, Shouhei began placing his textbook and notebook into his bag.  Now he had a fair chance to look at his mysterious benefactor: in regards to her appearance she seemed like any other face in the crowd and it was no wonder he forgot her name.  Admittedly he found the freckles and side ponytail cute touches, but wouldn’t dare mention it aloud.

“I uhh… just wanted to say thanks for waking me up earlier.  Hope I wasn’t snoring too loud or something, haha,” he scratched the back of his neck and laughed nervously.  His blue eyes caught hers for a moment but he looked away immediately afterwards; why was talking to girls his age always a problem for him?  Maybe he should have stuck to writing her notes.

“Oh ahh… the name’s Shouhei.  Shouhei Kagawa.”  I’d be surprised if you hadn’t heard about me and all the rumors yet.  “And you are…?”
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin

Pumpkin

PostSubject: Re: History Z's [Éva/Shouhei]   History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptyThu May 23, 2019 4:57 pm

He... wanted to thank her? For kicing his chair? Ugh, it looks like Éva got stressed out for nothing.
- Emm... no problem? Im glad to be of help.
Answer our girl, not entirely sure if she really meant it. To be honest Shouhei took her outguard, a "thank you" wasn't exactly what she expected from an infamous delinquent. How exacly should she proced with all of this? Thinking deeply for a second, Éva finally stood up from her seat and in one swing dump all her books and notes into a bag.
- Yea, about that. I gotta say that it was quite annoying.
Was she too rude? Did she overstep it? Maybe, but nothing she said was a lie(Maybe expect the being glad to help part). Bebba faced the delinquent directly, trying to judge him when he was introducing himself.
- Ah, no need to introduce yourself, you are quite famous after all Kagawa.

Our girl sighted - just for show, to make the little pause a little more dramatic and after that she continued with her own introduction.
- Im Éva. If you really are grateful, you could buy me a snack in the school shop. Then we will be even.
After saying that, Bebba pulled an open hand towards Shouhei, as if she wanted to end the transaction with some kind of pace offering.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: History Z's [Éva/Shouhei]   History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptyThu May 23, 2019 5:59 pm

Shouhei’s heart sank a bit after Éva mentioned knowing him by reputation and name.  Here he was hoping he could make a decent first impression (then again he was snoring and annoying her).  With her hand outstretched, it started to upset him that all she could ask for was money to buy a snack (then again, that would have more or less been his suggestion as a sign of thanks).  

He thought about paying her outright, and leaving their interaction brief and bittersweet, but there was something about this situation that bothered him.  If he didn’t earnestly try to make himself not look like the withdrawn deviant that the student body had painted him as, he shouldn’t even bother socializing at this school period.  Firmly Shouhei stood up from his seat and gathered himself to deal with Éva properly.

“...What’re you buying?  I could use a snack myself… mind if I tag along?” This time his gaze stared directly into her emerald eyes as a warm smile came from him; he wouldn’t fail a simple task like talking to his peers so easily.  Not to mention he skipped breakfast to make it to class on time and a snack would definitely help.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin

Pumpkin

PostSubject: Re: History Z's [Éva/Shouhei]   History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptyThu May 23, 2019 6:31 pm

"An adult takes responsibility for his action" - that's one of the sentences Éva hears a lot from her grandfather, and now it seems that Kagawa is much more of an adult than her. The proposition of shopping together didn't realy surprise her, after all she would like to know on what exactly someone uses her own money.
- Yea, sure - why not? Let's go.
Answer Bebba with a neutral expression while moving towards the exit and stoping just after leaving the door, blocking the way for Shouhei. Éva scratched her head while looking towards left for few second and then directing her gaze toward right. She looked confused.
- Emm... Kagawa? You remember the way towards the school shop, right? Could you like... guide me there? ...Please.
After saying that, she moved out of the way, to make some place for her new acquaintance. It would be important to add that Éva had quite a puzzled look and by the amount of red on her face probably anyone could see that she was embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: History Z's [Éva/Shouhei]   History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptyThu May 23, 2019 6:47 pm

Shouhei nearly walked and stumbled into Éva when she stopped.  Then, he tried to stifle his laughter and hold it in after seeing her confused looks and admittance to being lost.  Once again, he found a blushing Éva to look cute but wouldn’t possibly say it directly to her for fear of retaliation.  

“...It’s the least I can do,” he said with an impossibly wide grin holding back the dam of hysterics from cutting loose.  If she looked at him she would know he was doing his best not to laugh at her, but he quickly took the lead ahead of her.  After a few steps Shouhei regained his composure and turned to Éva with a sincere question.

“You uhh… new to this Academy?  I’ll admit, it’s kind of confusing getting oriented around here.”
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin

Pumpkin

PostSubject: Re: History Z's [Éva/Shouhei]   History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptyThu May 23, 2019 7:05 pm

Yup. She could see that Shouhei could at any moment burst out laughing, huh pretty strange, that's quite considerate of him. Éva tagged along Shouhei, trying to stay few steps behind him, while also trying to compose herself.
- ...I'm not. It's my thrid year here. It's just that... Im really bad with directions okey? Grandpa keeps saying that's genetic but I dunno about that - smells like bullcrap. Good thing gps is a thing, otherwise old man wouldn't leave me alone.
While traveling Bebba shared a bit of her history, finally dealing with her embarrassment from before.
- ...Anyway, thanks for not laughing at me. You are nicer than one would thing after hearing all those rumors.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: History Z's [Éva/Shouhei]   History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptyThu May 23, 2019 7:17 pm

This time it was Shouhei’s turn to blush as Éva bluntly stated her opinion, and now he was grateful that he stood his ground and asked to join her.  While he was genuinely curious about what she could have possibly heard, he decided to keep the topic on a lighter subject instead.  

“...Don't mention it.  I also wouldn’t get too reliant on GPS.  Or apps for that matter.  If you do your brain’s going to turn to mush, you know?” He said as he tapped a finger to the side of his head, still smiling in reaction to her words.  “Your grandpa’s just looking out for you, I think.  It’s nice to have somebody that cares about you like that.”
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin

Pumpkin

PostSubject: Re: History Z's [Éva/Shouhei]   History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptyThu May 23, 2019 7:32 pm

- Is he? For me it looks like just enjoys to control others, but that's enough about that old fart.
Said Éva, even if he knew that there was some truth in Shouhei opinion, he didn't know much about their relationship. Still... there wasn't any point in sticking ot that topic, after all it was quite private matter. The maping apps on the other hand...
- Well, they may be turning some brains into mashed potatoes, but without some of them going from home to school would be a hardcore challenge for me. What other choice would I have? Some of those old school paper maps? They wouldn't give me any good. Still.. writing on some road tips would be a of much help. ...But that sounds like a lot of extra paperwork.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: History Z's [Éva/Shouhei]   History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptyThu May 23, 2019 7:43 pm

In response Shouhei merely blinked slowly several times at Éva; he was honestly dumbfounded that she needed to constantly find her way home.  Shouldn’t repetition help commit things to memory?  At least that was how things worked for him- Shouhei wasn’t the brightest bulb- but he knew there were things that stuck in his mind if he kept at it long enough.  Still, he wouldn’t tell Éva how to live her life, besides, all people learned things differently.  Once more he changed the topic to keep it on a better pace.

“...So if you’re not good at maps and directions, what’s your area of expertise?”
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin

Pumpkin

PostSubject: Re: History Z's [Éva/Shouhei]   History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptyThu May 23, 2019 8:14 pm

- Area of expertise, huh? Well, Im quite good at sports, because you know... I have to run a lot and that helps in being fit. Im pretty sure I could beat you up.
She laughed, making it clear that it was some poor attempt in making a joke.
- What else... well my grades are just okey, and I don't think that I have any real talents expect blending in crowds - I'm pretty sure that you didn't notice me before to much. What else, well I'm part of the Squire Club, so I know a lot about daemons and mythology.
Answered Bebba, actualy giving a lot of information about herself, but still trying to hide her demon-craziness scale.
- And what's up with you? It is true that you can wreak someone with just your left arm? Or that you destroy road signs with few kicks? The tales i heard some more like some fairytales instead of real rumors. I mean, who would want too do anythign to road signs... they are innocent.
Yup. That was another attempt to make a joke.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: History Z's [Éva/Shouhei]   History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] EmptyThu May 23, 2019 11:35 pm

Silently, he merely nodded as Éva mentioned her grades and having “one of those faces.” However now that he was actually having a rapport with her, Shouhei wouldn’t forget her face for quite some time. Maybe it was the freckles and the side ponytail.

“...First of all I got a strict policy not to fight women and children.  Sorry Éva, but your dream fight will never happen,” Shouhei returned with his own joke while offering a cheeky grin.  He wasn’t lying about imposing a “no women no kids” rule either, but he wouldn’t dream of speaking about that subject openly to someone he just met.

“But you said you're in the Squire Club eh?  Sounds really interesting- I’m just in the plain old Music Club in comparison,” Shouhei said as a modest joke.  What wasn’t a joke was that he could possibly use her knowledge of demons and mythology to help him in his future engagements with those monsters.

“...And lastly they had it coming.  Those damn speed limit and parking signs don’t tell me what to do,” he answered flatly, but clearly meant it as another jest as he kept a devilish smirk on his face.  Shouhei obviously ignored the knocking people out in one hit part, because that bit was actually true.  “I’m also glad you’re able to distinguish reality from complete horseshit.”

With that said the pair made it to one of the Academy’s little eateries, a small dining area with a vendor and various vending machines.  Shouhei’s stomach began to growl at the sight.

“So, what can I get for you, Éva?  I’ll make it a double since you’ve been really nice to me.”

Last edited by juantamad on Fri May 24, 2019 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Z's [Éva/Shouhei]   History Z's [Éva/Shouhei] Empty

Back to top Go down

History Z's [Éva/Shouhei]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next