Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Promise (Cecil/Closed) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Promise (Cecil/Closed) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Promise (Cecil/Closed) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Promise (Cecil/Closed) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Promise (Cecil/Closed) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Promise (Cecil/Closed) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Promise (Cecil/Closed) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Promise (Cecil/Closed) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Promise (Cecil/Closed) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Promise (Cecil/Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamsin Ferrell

Tamsin Ferrell

The Promise (Cecil/Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Promise (Cecil/Closed)   The Promise (Cecil/Closed) EmptyTue May 14, 2019 12:33 am

Nadia's heart pounded in her chest, but there was no time for fear or grieving or regret. There was only time for action. There wasn't much helping what had happened, only acting in the few hours she had. Now that the time was ticking buy, she had left her phone in her apartment above Kaska's shop, printed out two copies of her Last Will and Testament, which she had already written to assign everything she owned and all of her assets- including her recently acquired company Shares- to Cecil in the event of her death. She'd also printed off a copy of a contract online. It wasn't great, but it dotted all it's I's and crossed all it's T's, and she'd filled in all the necessary names and account numbers. She'd signed one of the signature places, and all it needed was a signature from Cecil to complete the transfer of all of her funds to him.

Right now, she was standing outside the drug store that she'd just purchased a small burner phone from. She had paid in cash, and been wearing sunglasses, so hopefully that would be enough to mask her identity for the time being. Thankfully, she was plain looking.

Tossing a duffle bag into the dumpster that contained all the clothing she'd worn the day in the Inn, Nadia flipped open the phone and dialed a very familiar number. "Please Pick up, Cecil..."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Promise (Cecil/Closed)   The Promise (Cecil/Closed) EmptyTue May 14, 2019 2:12 pm

There was an unfamiliar number hitting up his phone. He wasn't quite sure what it could be, but it seemed like a personal number, at least...

"Hello? Who is this?"
Back to top Go down
Tamsin Ferrell

Tamsin Ferrell

PostSubject: Re: The Promise (Cecil/Closed)   The Promise (Cecil/Closed) EmptyTue May 14, 2019 2:25 pm

Nadia breathed out a sigh of relief. "Cecil. I'm so glad you picked up." as she spoke she moved further down the block to a boutique she'd heard about from Bridgett. "I can't make it to our rendezvous with the others tonight. Something important came up. But I have something for you. Go to my apartment. There is a bag there with some things in it for you. Read the envelope first." she said as she quickly grabbed a few things.

"And Cecil, if this is the last chance I have to say it... I love you with every part of me that knows how."

And with that she hung up the phone. There was no telling who could be listening. She'd probably talked too much as it was.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Promise (Cecil/Closed)   The Promise (Cecil/Closed) EmptyTue May 14, 2019 2:42 pm

His eyes widened.

"Nadia?! Nadia, what-"

She was gone. And suddenly, he felt ice in his veins again.

...time to go check out what was in her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: The Promise (Cecil/Closed)   The Promise (Cecil/Closed) EmptyTue May 14, 2019 7:30 pm

The apartment was quiet, and sure enough, Nadia's book bag was leaning against the small table by the door. resting on the bag was an envelope, marked with Cecil's name. It was a plain white piece of paper inside, scrawled in Nadia's eloquent hand...

My Cecil,
You're the only one I could trust this to, and I hope that I'm not putting too much on your shoulders. I'm sure if you're reading this that we spoke briefly on the phone. You probably ran all the way here and are now out of breath. That's good though, because there's a lot I'd like to ask you to do in the next few hours, if you're inclined.

First, let me explain. The men that attacked Yuri today attacked him at the behest of an online personality named Joker. That's what Yuri had said before he was taken in by the police. I told you that I was going to ask that Raidou Kuzunoha person for information, but the shop was closed, and I received a text message from this Joker, after never having interacted with him. He said he wants to meet me. To give me a "gift" of some kind, and is forcing my hand with a hidden camera video of me using my powers to help Yuri. I can't risk them releasing the video, though I have little doubt that they will either way. I'm likely going to meet my death, but even if that happens, I know that Joker will still be out there, just like the cadets, and we will continue to be picked off until we take a stand and start coordinating our efforts better.

I am prepared to face this alone, but as a playhouse member, I believe it may be a good opportunity for the group to face one of its enemies together.

Inside the bag is a copy of my last will and testament. I've mailed one to your address as well, but don't open it. The time stamp on the envelope will prove as proof that I mailed it before my death. If I die, all of my assets become yours. If I am captured by these people, or the Cadets, or go missing in some other way, please use the contract in the bag in order to gain access to my holdings. I've already signed it. If you sign it, you'll be able to access everything. In either of these cases, please use the money I leave behind for the purposes of the playhouse, even if something happens to my mind and I don't remember giving them to you. The contract is binding.

I have printed a letter, as well. It's the same letter, printed multiple times. Please give a copy of the letter to each play house member you come across, and of course take one for yourself. Give some to Tomomi. I believe he was planning to spend time slaying demons with some of the other members. He can hand them out to them. I'm sorry...in my haste to write these things, I don't have a personalized letter for Tomomi or Kendra...but please express to them if I die that I love them, and that my life was so much better having known all of you.

And you, Cecil, are the thing I have come to cherish most in the world - though the list is regrettably small. I wish that we could have gone to the hotsprings like we said we would. The embarrassed look on your face always fills my heart with warmth. If there is a life after this one, I hope it has you in it.

All my love,
~Nadia Marquee

Inside the bag were all of the things Nadia mentioned there would be, as well as her cherished sketchbook and a set of well-used colored pencils and pastels. And a rabbit's foot. For luck...or something.

And indeed, there were her letters. Once he read the letter, he would understand.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Promise (Cecil/Closed)   The Promise (Cecil/Closed) EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:14 pm

He was out of breath. He had been running.

His teeth grit as he read the letter. Each little frustrating detail.
He took one of the other letters, and opened that.

And then he took Nadia's bag and set off.
She talked like they wouldn't meet again, but he wasn't having that.

"Dammit...I've got so much to do..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Promise (Cecil/Closed)   The Promise (Cecil/Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Promise (Cecil/Closed)
Page 1 of 1