Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Corn [Shouhei/Yuri]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshio

Yoshio

Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] Empty
PostSubject: Corn [Shouhei/Yuri]   Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:35 am

Pluck. Another leaf detached from its plant. With a few more tossed in, Yuri's basket was full. If you looked closely, you could see an out of place figure clothed in grey amidst the rolling fields of Eden. He trotted towards a fenced off cow pin, crawled over it, and landed painfully, doing the same at the other end after petting a cow's head. It was finally time. Finally here. Finally time to cross the irrigation system. He jumped. He made it. He crossed the irrigation system. Reaching a shed, dropped the basket he was carrying, and picked up another, returning to stealing leaves from the plants across the cow zone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Corn [Shouhei/Yuri]   Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 6:26 pm

Then Yuri heard a voice.  A familiar voice of his newfound friend Shouhei Kagawa calling out to him.  And, amidst the smell of cow manure, a sweet scent of clove lingered faintly in the breeze, symbolizing the cigarettes Shouhei smoked.  Shouhei put his phone back into his pocket and absentmindedly waved at Yuri.

“...I was just ‘bout to call ya.  Got your text too,” Shouhei’s blue eyes wandered about the area with a small look of confusion on his face.  Not one to beat around the bush he voiced his thoughts aloud.  “The hell’re we doin’ here, Yuri?”
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Corn [Shouhei/Yuri]   Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 4:50 am

It seemed his buddy had finally shown up. "Hello," Yuri gestured back, placing the basket on the ground. He figured since Shouhei probably loved riding his motorcycle he wouldn't have a problem coming all the way out here. That appeared to be the case. He wanted them to spend some quality bonding time together. Stepping out of the bushes, it was visible that he was wearing black boots as oppose to those most uncomfortable leather shoes for once, though they looked rather similar. Due to this, it actually seemed that he was dressed exactly the same as always. "I have a surprise for you. I'm certain you'll enjoy it. Follow me." If Shouhei chose to do so, he'd be led through a small orchard of fruit trees.

Upon the other side would be a clearing with three horses, one black, one white, and one grey. A saddle for each was hung on a fence. "Do you like horses? Have you ever ridden one? Taking one for a stroll along the rurals is rather pleasant," he said, walking backwards. Yuri seemed to go about this whole farmy area like he owned it. He did.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Corn [Shouhei/Yuri]   Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:38 pm

“...If I knew you were takin’ me out on a fancy date, I’d’ve worn my nice cologne,” Shouhei chuckled as he walked directly to the horses.  With a puff on his matching cigarette he inspected the purely black maned horse.  The only thing he knew about these creatures were that their power was measured to how much output his motorcycle’s engine gave out.  

“Can’t say I hate ‘em, or ridden one either,” he continued, his voice and actions nonchalant but inwardly he was excited at the prospect.  If there were joy in riding a motorcycle, surely there’d be one to riding a horse too.  Slowly he raised his hand to the horse’s neck in an attempt to pet it.  He knew animals could pick up people’s emotions- did it feel and share his enthusiasm?  Unflinchingly the horse took to Shouhei’s hand and a grin tugged at the corners of his mouth.

“So what’s the deal with this?” Shouhei tilted his head back to Yuri after wiping off the smile from his face, and exhaled a fine cloud of smoke.   “How much money do I owe ya for this kinda excursion?”
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Corn [Shouhei/Yuri]   Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 3:16 am

Yuri saddled up the grey horse, and after seeing Shouhei start petting one, came over to put one on it as well. "They're rather easy to steer. I'm sure you can guess how if you didn't already know. The reins turn just like a bike. They're well trained, so they'll listen." Both horses now were ready to go. He climbed up upon his, and prodded its side with his boots to get it walking. It let out a low grunt which could have been interpreted as "Aww shit, here we go again."

"Nothing, of course. We're just having fun." Nothing besides his undying devotion and loyalty, the best part of making good friends. He'd circle around the yard a few times until Shouhei was ready. A dirt path led to the main roads across from the side with the orchard. "If you want to gallop, make sure you lean forward. It's easier to stay saddled that way." Since they were bred for racing, they'd go real fast if you let them. Don't let them.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Corn [Shouhei/Yuri]   Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 4:34 pm

“...Ya sure this is like a motorcycle,” Shouhei uneasily questioned through gritted teeth, cigarette clenched tightly between.   Even the seating felt off as he shifted in his saddle, adjusting his legs to the horse’s trot.  He was also certain Yuri had never ridden a motorcycle, because the reins were hardly a comparison to handling a bike.  

“Fuck… shit… this is wild, man,” his words broke between awkward laughter, circles, and turns of his horse about Yuri’s in a clumsy dance.  Handling the reins took a much, much different kind of finesse.  If anybody was having fun it would be only Yuri at watching the spectacle of Shouhei fumbling about on his mount.  The only similarity Yuri mentioned was leaning forward to gain speed, to lower wind friction on the body.

Which was put into practice immediately as Shouhei’s heel accidentally tapped against the belly of his steed harshly while he tried to regain his balance.

“...Ya goddamn lyin’ asshoooooole~” an angered shout cried off into the distance as the cigarette flew out of Shouhei’s mouth and his mount broke off into a full blown gallop down the dirt road.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Corn [Shouhei/Yuri]   Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 12:33 am

"Certainly." He'd never ridden one in his life, but they had to be at least similar. It's a shame, though, that he happened to pick the youngest and most energetic of the three. Shouhei was getting the hang of it, getting a little jig going, until he didn't. Oh no. He's going. He's running. Someone after him.

Yuri shifted forward, commanding his mount full steam ahead after Shouhei. "Shouhei!" he shouted. "Sit up straight! They understand posture!" He wasn't even sure if he could hear him, due to the distance. Gently pulling back on the reins would work too. Only ten seconds into horsing around and Shouhei lost control. What a terrible fate. Perhaps bike skills do not instantly carry over to horses.

Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] Clouds,%20grass,%20landscape,%20original,%20pei%20sumurai,%20scenic,%20sky
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Corn [Shouhei/Yuri]   Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 1:10 am

“Huh?  Shit a grate?  Pot sure!? Shouhei yelled in between the thundering hooves.  

...The hell does that even mean!?  For several moments he ruminated as the countryside raced past him.  Realizing that he had instinctively bowed forward once speed picked up, he had followed instructions, but for the wrong reasons.  He sat upright and hoped that firmly ordering the horse to go “easy” and “whoa” would work.  That’s how those cowboys did it in the movies, right?

Much to his surprise, it was starting to work.  The gallop slowly and eventually grinded to a halt.  Shouhei pet his mount kindly in return for listening to him.  He waited for Yuri to catch up in his short little jaunt, before offering Yuri some choice words that came to him.

“...‘Steel horse’ my ass.  Bon Jovi’s a fuckin’ idiot.”
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Corn [Shouhei/Yuri]   Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 2:38 am

For a moment it seemed Shouhei couldn't understand him, but he eventually got the horse to stop. "Ho, ho." He slowed down and stood, or rather, the horse stood while Yuri sat next to Shouhei. His quip might have been answered with a genuine chuckle if Yuri understood the reference, or knew who that was. "Perhaps," he said, faking a smile.

Yuri's mount suddenly took a few steps back as it snorted softly. The probable cause came into his view. A road-killed possum lay on the side of the road. He wouldn't verbally mention it, though Shouhei would probably see it anyways. "Come on," he said in a more seriously shifted tone of voice. Whether it was directed at his horse, Shouhei, or both was unclear, as he looked straight ahead as he spoke. His horse resumed a slow walk.

Looking back to Shouhei, he began to talk again. "Soon after I came to Endymion I purchased a few acres of land here in Eden. It's quite a drive from the Academy, but thankfully farming is one of the few occupations that doesn't require daily work. I mainly sell tea leaves, and the horses are for personal transportation. In East Eden, horses can be a lot faster than cars, considering you can take them straight through fields and lightly forested areas." Farming also meant you were contributing directly to the most important resource, food. After the other day, Yuri figured it was natural Shouhei learn a bit about himself. Then they'd both know some things about each other.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Corn [Shouhei/Yuri]   Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 5:06 pm

“...So you’re tellin’ me all this shit is yours?” Shouhei broadly swept an arm, motioning everything that they could see, his own blue eyes wide in disbelief.  The way Yuri delivered it all seemed so… casual.  Like it wasn’t a big deal for someone their age to own a business, acres of farmland, and horses.  

“How ‘boutcha lend one of the common folk like me some cash, yeah?” He added on playfully with a snicker and a shake of the head, “But for real, that’s sick as fuck.  How’dja fall into this farmin’ gig anyway?  Passion?  Family?”
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Corn [Shouhei/Yuri]   Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 5:46 pm

"By now we've already crossed the property line, but yes." He felt a sneeze coming on, but held it back. At Shouhei's not serious request, "Alright." He leaned over to to him and held out [6,900 VC.]

"I suppose you could say both. Farming specifically would be the passion, and the money to afford it would be the family. It's viewed as rude to flaunt wealth, I believe, though that's not my intention as I say my parents are extremely wealthy. Not particularly good-natured people. On the other hand, farming is considered 'honest work,' isn't it?" Perhaps that stemmed from a desire to separate from them. Good grief, it appeared he'd spoken too much. "If you ever get your hands on a silver spoon, don't keep it all to yourself." Yuri then proceeded to sneeze.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Corn [Shouhei/Yuri]   Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 6:05 pm

“The money thing was a joke, I couldn’t take that,” Shouhei further elaborated the jest that passed completely over Yuri’s head.  “Like you said, I’d rather make my money doin’ honest work, even if people see me as some kinda deviant.  Besides, I hate owin’ people anything.”

So like the saying went, money couldn’t buy everything in Yuri’s case, at least when it came to parents.  Shouhei could relate to that- particularly when it came to his father.  Not wanting to dredge up that miserable pile of trash he kept the conversation on Yuri instead.

“Ah… so you’re a… philanderer, yeah?  Nah, wait, that’s what I overheard people call me at school. That ain’t the right word.  Philan… somethin’ or other,” Shouhei scrunched up his face to find the proper term.  “Ya know what I mean, the guy that gives his money out to people in need.”

Last edited by juantamad on Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Corn [Shouhei/Yuri]   Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 10:28 pm

"I see." He tucked it the [6,900 VC] back away. "That's good. Yeah, it's respectable to rely only yourself if you can." Shouhei was a real hardworkin' guy.

"If that's what you want to call me." Most of his money still went back to himself. "Say, are you free sometime the next few days? We can go out for dinner. Maybe even at your club, and perhaps bring along a few friends."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Corn [Shouhei/Yuri]   Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 10:44 pm

That offer was sudden.  A bit too straightforward, even. Especially the part about “friends.”   It caught Shouhei off guard and he scratched the back of his head.  “My club?  That ain’t exactly a place to hang out… unless you’re into that… you know what hosts do, right?”
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Corn [Shouhei/Yuri]   Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 10:58 pm

What a bizarre reaction. Was his club a front for a shady business? "Of course, the workers who bring the food from the kitchen to the table." Yare yare, the sun was rather bright, he moved his hand to guard his eyes from its rays. "Is there something wrong with your club? I thought you said it was legitimate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corn [Shouhei/Yuri]   Corn [Shouhei/Yuri] Empty

Back to top Go down

Corn [Shouhei/Yuri]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next