Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dommie

Dommie

Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] Empty
PostSubject: Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya]   Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 3:16 pm

“Click!” Fievel locked the last door, bag hanging by his shoulder by one handle. It was late evening, the clock’s pointers getting around 10pm. The thought of catching a bus was unnerving. The thought of walking to the metro station too. But he knew he couldn’t just sleep in the store till the next morning, even though he was in charge of opening by the morning and closing it by the night, simultaneously the first to arrive and last to leave. Consequences of being the newest employee. A sigh, and Fievel began walking, for thinking long over unsubstantial matters he had little control over would get him nowhere.

[…]

Little Tokyo. His neighborhood. By the time he leaves his work, the Festival Strip would have ended already. Fievel never really had time to partake in it, sulking in his depression despite his mother’s protests to take him outside. Until he was able to walk again with his prosthetic leg and adjust to it, the young man never ventured in said festivals. After being used to its mechanisms, he still hasn’t visited the festival not even once, busying himself with the responsibility of finding a local job in an attempt to repay his parents for showering him with so much love and care. That’s the least he could do, after all. Nowadays, he felt disappointed. Festivals are usually a mesh of colors, smells, figures and shapes, people of all kinds, everything together in a cheerful celebration. Despite being far from outspoken and upbeat, Fievel enjoyed the atmosphere his neighborhood earned at daylight. Now, under the dark veil of the night sky, Little Tokyo seemed to have lost part of its charm, with only a few restaurants open. At occasion, he stopped by some restaurant counter, finding a seat for himself despite not feeling particularly hungry. Possibly, Fievel only wanted to rest a bit before walking back home, while machinating some excuse to give any employee who would approach him for orders. It would be quite lame to just tell a waiter he was just “resting” instead of making an order, naturally…

[…]
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya]   Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 4:32 pm

"Here's there! Get him!"

"Get back here, you asshole!"

"You're not getting away, you sunnuva--!"

What was going to be a peaceful night for Fievel was actually going to be far from being tranquil by any means. The noise was loud enough to notice a group of individuals running towards his direction. Of the three, they were clearly law enforcement officials. But one stood out as a hooded individual with a mischievous smirk plastered on his face.

Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] KqwjYpK

"Gonna have to haul ass, guys! Tricky Fingers slows down for nobody!"

Before Fievel could even process what was happening, he'd find himself dragged into the chase by the hooded individual by his wrist, almost as if bidding him to join in on the chase. But, of course, he could force himself out of the game. After all, there was no reason to join in... unless he chooses to.

QAS Phase Initiated!

>Join In The Chase

>Avoid And Not Join In

Last edited by Philodai on Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya]   Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 4:55 pm

Loud screams at night can never be a good thing. Although he wasn’t one to pry, Fievel decided to look at what was the cause of such lively occurrence at night. Little Tokyo wasn’t exactly know for evening convolutions after all, leaving all the possible disturbances to the daily Festival. Lifting his neck searching for the cause of the ruckus, he spotted the actors in said scene. Law authorities, of course, despite the use of bad language in the heat of the moment, and… the perpetrator, naturally. However, it all happened too fast before he could call said perpetrator a “perpetrator” in first place. The jolt from being pulled disarranged his hair as well as his balance, and for a moment Fievel almost left his backpack behind as it slid down his arm, if not for quick reflexes grabbing it at the end.

Wha-?!”, he yelped, a bit of pain struck his restless leg, offering no objection to the events unfolding and his eyes busied trying to look around at everything and understand properly what the freaking hell was going on.

Choice: Join in the Chase.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya]   Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 5:08 pm

SQ Gained:

The man continued to drag Fievel, but noticed no resistance which put a pleased smile on his face. Was he a kindred spirit who wanted in on the action or someone who went the flow? Time could only tell and it was time he didn't have as the police was biting at his heels. Though, they were steadily losing the exhausted police little by little until there was a significant distance. The troublemaker made a sharp right turn into an alleyway while still dragging the civilian with him. The space was tight. As the two swept into the alley, Tricky Fingers grasped upon the knob of a backdoor of a building to open it before flinging himself and Fievel inside. Of course, the door closed in the nick of time before the cops could even find them. Especially when it was so subtly hidden in another corner of the alleyway. At this point, he waited for the sound of movement and radio chatter to fade while holding a finger to his lips at Fievel's direction.
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya]   Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 5:55 pm

Admittedly, being out of the sports loop for a while, it was no wonder Fievel had a bit of a hard time following this hooded person around, even harder running with a wave of long hair blurring your vision every time you turn your head to the wrong side: be it backwards to check on the cops on their tails, be it downwards to make sure he wouldn’t trip on something like an inconveniently placed stone. Other than that, his heart was racing like it would climb his throat and jump out his mouth anytime. Of course Fievel internally complained about his boring days and freeing from the routing, but this?

After a while, blurry sights aside, Fievel could find themselves inside some sort of abandoned building he didn’t recognize – were there even such places in Little Tokyo? He has been living in there for a while yet he never noticed how labyrinthic the city could be. There wasn’t much his eyes could spot either to make his way back, barely remembering the path they crossed on the run save for shaky scenarios and buildings… and, of course, the man by his side who dragged him into this incomprehensible mess. His chest going up and down in a rhythmic panting, Fievel stared, waiting for explanations taking their time to come forth – and for danger of cops nearby to vanish. There were so many questions to make, too many roaming in his mind. But as he let his backpack fall to the floor and leaned against the wall with his scared incredulous face – covered by disheveled blond hair strands, aiming at his companion, the only thing he could say, with a hoarse tired voice, was:

…Can I speak now? Am I in trouble?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya]   Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 6:16 pm

At first the police could be heard arriving at the space, but only confusion was voiced as they could not see where Shibuya and Fieval left. Words were exchanged between officers, some even calling in for a perimeter of the area. But the noise began to subside and die down. It was clear that the police were lost and had no idea where to find their perpetrator now. The footsteps would soon quiet down as the pursuers left the area, causing him to flash a smug smile towards Fieval.

"Nah, you ain't in trouble, I think. Quite the rush, wasn't it?
Got an eye for this kind of thing?"
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya]   Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 6:33 pm

Huh? N-no! Of course not, not at all!”, he readily replied, confused and a little bit indignant, contrary to his usual self. Was he mistaken for someone who itches for causing trouble? Because he wasn’t. On the contrary, Fievel was just the perfect child of zealous parents, he had always been since childhood. Rules, they were meant to be followed, which he did to his excellence. It all felt too much when he unleashed his lack of control on this guy, angrily fixing the messy hair strands that insisted on falling over his sight. “Excuse me, but what even happened there? Why were they chasing you? What have you done to deserve this? What is this place? Who the hell are you and why did you decide to bring me?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya]   Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 11:57 pm

At first the man quirked his lips to the side in confusion. That was odd, he didn't quite like the chase? How awfully strange. But he found himself snickering to himself. "Yer in one of my liddle' hiding places. Sometimes ya need a couple of these to give the slip on the law. The coppers wanted a piece of little ol' me for "pickpocketing". Yeah, right. I was just borrowing, y'know? And I figured you might be the type of person who might be into thrills. 'Dunno, you gave me that impression. Peeps call me Shibuya, by the way, like that place in the little island in Asia. What about ya'?"
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya]   Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 1:17 am

So… that was his hideout… from the police? It sunk in as Fievel realized he ended up with a criminal. In the same room. In HIS territory, to be precise. The guy who called himself Shibuya didn’t seem the dangerous kind of criminal, though, but you can never be so sure about how volatile someone’s personality can be. At this point, all he could think of was his mother freaking out because of his delay to arrive home and freaking even more after hearing he was dragged around by a criminal, a robber. It would be the end of his independence and the return of old boring days of being treated like a baby. In this sense… yeah, getting on a chase felt revigorating, out of his boring home-job-job-home routine.

Fievel. Name, that is. Name’s Fievel…”, he said, taking the risk of introducing his real name to a stranger. The ultimate gesture of accepting getting into whatever this guy had in mind. “I’m sorry, I was never too much into geography, uh… Shibuya, right? I don’t know what little island you speak of, Shibuya. But you don’t really look… asian. Please, take no offense to that but that’s not your real name, is it?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya]   Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 12:16 am

He blinked at the dude and cocked his head to the side, as if confused. But the thief adopted a savage grin and threw back his head in a loud laugh.  He shook his head in mirth and gave an amused smirk towards his guest. "Wow! Ha ha ha! Really? I look like one of those gaijins? Heh, I guess I sorta do. Guess that's what you get from being mixed-race... Yeah, it's real. As real as it gets, buddy. Fievel though? Could be catchy in a money-way, like a fiver and a nickel... Say, I could be wrong. But you actually around here? I dunno, you kinda give me that impression."
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya]   Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 1:01 am

…Alright. Now that was awkward, this Shibuya guy was actually of Japanese heritage and, unbeknownst to him, Fievel basically spat on his face for it. How lame, impolite and even bordering on racism. He was embarrassed and ashamed of himself and his own ignorance, so much Fievel had little to say except being glad Shibuya didn’t take it under a negative (albeit correct) light. Actually… He was fairly easygoing and sweet to handle, despite being a potential troublemaker.

Oh, uh, the name’s russian in case you’re asking. At least, part of it. The Fievel part… that’s probably why it’s, uh, “catchy”, russians have this identity to their names. But I’m not russian myself, I’m swiss. And I live in here, my house is a few blocks away from the station, I was actually going home before…” “Before you kidnapped me”, he thought of saying, but that would be unwise. You can never know when the tables would turn and the easygoing bandit will snap at you defenseless for petty reasons. Besides, the thought of his mother freaking out and calling the police over his disappearance was a crescent. “Well, nevermind. Guess we both are mixed, after all”, he smiled, bashfully, glancing around and checking on the place. It was as abandoned as a haunted house, and it didn’t look like Shibuya lived in there. “I apologize for being rude, you seem like quite a nice person but… what time is it, again? Is it late yet?

Polite way of saying “I gotta go before my mother implodes”.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya]   Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 11:23 pm

"Russian and Swiss, huh? That's pretty neat. I ain't surprised. We get all sorts of people coming to Endymion. It ain't called the City That Never Sleeps for no reason. All of these people keep comin' in and keepin' it a bit interesting. Heck, better this way than having urban decay setting in." The thief remarked with back leisurely leaning against the wall. He wistfully remembered a couple of things, getting into trouble as always, but not just limited to that of course.

He quickly broke out of his reverie and grinned. "Beats me. My phone's dead. Haven't been charging for a while, but Hell. Y' can go. Coppers won't be around for a bit so now's a good time as any. But hey, you seem like a cool dude. Wanna trade numbers? Life here can be a drag and a bore sometimes, so figured if you wanna to spice up your day, I can be your man. How about it?"
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya]   Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 11:47 am

It wasn’t the most cautious action to take, no, far from that. But something compelled Fievel to just let himself go with the flow. Nothing bad could come from that, right? Shibuya was nice, after all. A bit of a troublemaker, but you can’t judge a book by its cover. Besides, Fievel didn’t have a lot of friends to hang with, spending most of his days at work during weekdays or at home during weekends. Perhaps this encounter could blow a bit of a fresh air to his life with Shibuya’s fun-seeker demeanor… even if his definition of fun seemed slightly unconventional for Fievel’s tastes.

Uh… guess life here is indeed a bit boring, yes. Even with the festivals every day, they grow tiresome like any routine”, he smiled, rolling his eyes, searching in his bag said cellphone. Then, he gave it to Shibuya so he could type his phone number and contact name properly – Fievel was not the most knowledgeable about Japanese writing, after all. “Here.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya]   Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:12 am

"Right? If we all just go through the same routine over and over again, people go mad. If anything, I think I'm doing the city a favor causing a bit of trouble, but what do I know?" Shibuya readily agreed, pleased that his new friend agreed with him on that front. He quickly glossed through the contact, committing it to memory before pulling out what looked like a broken stub of a pencil and a small notepad. After a scribble or two, he ripped off a page and handed it to Fievel before departing. "Was nice meeting you, man. Hope you enjoy your stay in the City. Ciao."

And with that, he left through the door, leaving it unlocked for him to leave through as well.

----------------------

Shibuya of the Lust and Fievel Spielmann of the Hermit have formed a bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya]   Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the Devil [Night SL - Shibuya]
Page 1 of 1