Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kogami Shibuya "Awakening" EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kogami Shibuya "Awakening" EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kogami Shibuya "Awakening" EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kogami Shibuya "Awakening" EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kogami Shibuya "Awakening" EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kogami Shibuya "Awakening" EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kogami Shibuya "Awakening" EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kogami Shibuya "Awakening" EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kogami Shibuya "Awakening" EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kogami Shibuya "Awakening"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raia

Raia

Kogami Shibuya "Awakening" Empty
PostSubject: Kogami Shibuya "Awakening"   Kogami Shibuya "Awakening" EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:21 pm

Kogami was busy searching the premises at night, he was looking all over for anyone suspicious. "It is pretty quiet, too quiet. Its almost like a ghost town here at night." Koga was hearing crickets all around, he also started to get a weird feeling. "What is this, something is wrong. I dont like this...." Kogami felt something all around him, it was like an ominous feeling. Something that felt out of place, fog started to appear around the area. It was starting to get hard for Kogami to see..."Ugh..what is this?"
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Kogami Shibuya "Awakening"   Kogami Shibuya "Awakening" EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:35 pm

"Strange." A voice would be heard behind the one named Shibuya Kogami. "If this is a ghost town, would that make you a ghost aswell?" The mysterious figure that suddenly appeared in almost thin air was none other than Atsuki Kiryu, the Student Council President. How strange it was for someone of his title to find one of his underlings doing something oh-so shameful at their own school, no less. The prestigious third year stood in his signature stance, with hands in his jacket pockets, and stared at Kogami with a stern look. "I hope you have a valid explanation for coming here so late. Being found on school grounds after hours is a serious offense. Once could even suffer from an expulsion if the problem is escalated. What a shame." Something about the way Kiryu spoke was severely off. His words didn't come off like someone who was a leader of an organization, but more so as a person who spoke crudely to others who existed in their world. Perhaps he spoke like this because of the student's actions. If he were to be found by security, that would certainly be a negative mark added to the student council's records. For one who craved perfection, that certainly wasn't right. How hypocritical would it be for an organization in the school that was to keep order maintained, was the main example of illegal actions performed. How unbecoming . . . But then, even that raised the question to why Kiryu was there in the first place. Normally he would address such a matter before hand, so it wouldn't even transpire. But here he was, also on school grounds, almost like he had planned for this to happen the entire time.

Something certainly was off about Atsuki Kiryu during this strange meeting. Even an ominous aura stemmed from him, almost hinting at a hidden malice he harboured that could send chills down anyone's spine. The thin smile plastered upon his lame face seemed to grow more and more crooked as the moonlight shine upon him from the dark, looming sky. Who, or what was this person basically wearing the skin of the Student Council President? Was Atsuki Kiryu simply having a bad night, or was something more hostile secretly transpiring? One could only wonder, as they stared into the keen yellow gaze, and crooked smile, of the one who led the Council.

Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Kogami Shibuya "Awakening"   Kogami Shibuya "Awakening" EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:02 pm

"With all do respect sir, you personally gave me permission to check out the premises. You had your doubts about the school safety being ....defiled. Juts making sure that everything is in order. If you do not remember, may i suggest a pack of Tylenol and some water before you head to bed. You did a lot of work today and there is the club fair going on. We have plenty of work to do, and you should get some test. But if you was only joking, then perhaps i took this joke too far. And for that, i am truly sorry.." Kogam made a sharp bow and said nothing after that.

In fact, there was a few things that kpgami wanted to say. Like the fact that the student council president had green eyes. More so green-chartreuse. A vivid light green that contains a lot of yellow in the iris. Maybe the light of the night made his eyes shine more yellow. Maybe they were contacts, it could be plenty of things. Maybe Kogami was being hazed and this is tradition. Either way, the president was a higher form of authority that
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Kogami Shibuya "Awakening"   Kogami Shibuya "Awakening" EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:26 pm

"How bold. Attempting to justify your rebellious actions by shifting the blame towards your superior. I see you lack any shame." Atsuki Kiryu kept his hands in his pockets, as his cruel crooked smile remained plastered upon his face. The "Student Council President" seemed to be in some sort of thought, though not once did he blink or break eye contact with his fellow student. "I see you're dedicated with your work. You even prepare to circumvent existing rules to get the answers you seek. Such ambitious actions require praise, not punishment. Well done, Kogami." Kiryu lifted his right hand to Kogami for a handshake, as if he was now accepting his previous actions. "How would you like to become my right hand assistant? The Student Council needs more surreptitious achieving members than far before. Our range of order will not just end at this school. It will branch elsewhere aswell. If you truly believe you have what it takes to follow orders without a second thought, there may be use for you yet." The male spoke as if he were hiring this simple first year for jobs that would breach into "extracurricular" activities. "Tell me, Shibuya. What are your dreams for the future?" Suddenly, a very odd question coming from the false Kiryu.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Kogami Shibuya "Awakening"   Kogami Shibuya "Awakening" EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:56 pm

The student council president just offered Kogami a job as the second in command in the student council. A seat right next to him, that can obviously say that Kogami was picked to be the next leader. Kogami started to think before he answered the student council leader. "My dreams? It should be obvious for a man that started with nothing, i want something to gain.. I want what you want. Don't confuse this with greed, i worked hard my entire life to stay alive and stay ahead. Whenever i get a chance for something, I take advantage it. I find it sad to see people to use their gifts unwisely..... like growing up with parents to provide and care for you... i wish i had that... to make up for this... i will secure a high position of authority no matter where i tread. My dreams are general, in a world where ;people can blindly brush off kidnappings like its nothing and the people wont be missed... i simply wish to get ahead. And that's all for now." Kogami then shook the hand of the student council president, he answered as honestly as possible. His answer came from deep within his heart, displaying how he tryly felt about society and about how he would chose his own destiny.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Kogami Shibuya "Awakening"   Kogami Shibuya "Awakening" EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:42 pm

Atsuki shook the boy's hand and simply stood there for a few seconds before giving a light laugh. "I see. Well then, I'll be sure to remember those dreams of yours." The "Student Council President" would turn away from his fellow student and begin to leave the school grounds. As he walked away, Kogami would feel a sharp pain in his head with enough power to bring him to his knees. An influx of information would be forced into his skull all at once. Visions of Limbo, a world parallel to his own, and the wonders within it. With the influx of information also came an influx of a third party power. That of a tainted persona was implanted into the soul of the one named Shibuya Kogami, taking the form of Raiza the King of Demons of Wind. A powerful Persona that would lend the boy, Kogami, its strength from now on. Little did the boy know he had just created a pact with the King of Chaos, Nyarlathotep, without any consent between the two. Things would surely be getting interesting in his life from this point on.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Kogami Shibuya "Awakening"   Kogami Shibuya "Awakening" EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:29 pm

"Ahhh!!!!" Kogami fell to his knees as the overwhelming pain swept around his head. It was something was being forced into his head. "All of this...... limbo? Uhhhhhhhhhhh...guahh......P.....persona..." The truth of it all was revealed to Kogami, the truth that a higher power did exist inside of this world. This high power that stood above all that Kogami was chosen to wield. "I understand now, i know what this is. The natural order just changed, and i now have the power to change my destiny." The push that seemed to gain Kogami a chess piece that can put his opponents in checkmate at 1 move, this special power. And the pain, the intense pain of his head. That was nothing more than the tradeoff, withstanding the pain for great power. With that, Kogami stumbles over to his dorms to sleep the headache off. He knew that things were going to change for now on, but who was ready for this new found power at his side.

-exit

Kogami gains his Tainted Persona
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kogami Shibuya "Awakening"   Kogami Shibuya "Awakening" Empty

Back to top Go down

Kogami Shibuya "Awakening"
Page 1 of 1