Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steele

Steele

Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin)   Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 6:02 am

Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) 2zgu2s3
Let's Get Down to Business

Wouldn't it just figure that everyone was called out for some reason. No matter that she'd worked her ass off to get here, no matter that she was a Cadet and an official member of the royal family. There was trouble brewing in little Tokyo and guess who was stuck at school. Lisa Lamecia. Honestly, how was she supposed to prove she could handle these kinda of situations if she wasn't even allowed to go out and handle them?

"HA!" She brought the Shinai down in another mock strike. The force of her forward step propelled sweat from her brow, and she breathed a sigh, lowering the wooden training weapon to her side. She was finished with this set. Time for a 60 second water break, and then she'd get back into it. Stooping down to snatch her waterbottle and towel from the bench she'd left them on, she took a moment to exhale, trying to push all the tension from her body. Anger was good fuel, but it didn't make for good training form. She needed to clear her mind.

"Alright. Back to Business."

Last edited by Steele on Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin)   Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 6:33 am

Lupin was bouncing on his pogo stick in the gym trying to improve his jumping ability in his head he was thinking about the rumors he heard regarding seven mysteries at the school one of them involved the pool. Lupin couldn't get to sleep so he decided to do some soft bouncing to help him relax that's when he heard a loud HA, this startles Lupin as he thought he was the only there so he called back out "Hello is someone there?"

Lupin started to bounce towards the sound and suddenly a feeling of dread started to form within his stomach. "If your student I kinda want to ask you question if thats fine?" Lupin continues to bounce towards the noise to try and figure out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin)   Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 7:17 am

There was a voice she heard then, as she looked up from her training. There was a boy one a pogo stick bouncing toward her. She hadn't expected anyone but her to be in the gym this late. Hadn't really looked too hard either. But if she'd thought someone else was going to come to the gym, this was the last thing she expected. "Yeah, there's someone here." She eyed the boy up and down as he came bouncing in. Was he serious? Well, whatever. It wasn't what she was here for.

"You can ask me a question if you want, but if you're going to be in here, get off that thing, and do some actual training. You look like you could use it." The princess put a hand on her hip as she regarded the boy. Seriously, trying to keep eye contact with him as he bounced up and down was going to give her a headache. A thought passed her head of knocking him off the thing, but that'd probably be poor form for someone she just meant. It wasn't like he was doing it specifically to irritate her.

Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) 2yvl1qw
"I brought an extra Shinai if you want to do some training. I could use a sparring partner."
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin)   Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 3:12 am

Lupin seemingly annoyed with this comment but wanted to know more about the rumors about the seven mysteries of the school so he bounces up on his pogo stick one more time then proceeded to land on his feet. Lupin quickly regained his composure and said. "Howdy you wouldn't happen to know anything about the seven mysteries at school would?"

Lupin then proceeded to place his finger on his head tapping it lightly."I tried asking around about it but no one wants to tell me what the details of the rumors even are. I mean come on what's the point of a rumor if you're not going to give anyone the details." Lupin seemed somewhat annoyed by saying that.

Lupin realizing that he doesn't actually know who he is talking begins to speak again this time in a more friendly tone hopefully implying that there are no harsh feelings aim towards the girl.
"Pardon me but I forgot to introduce myself my name is Lupin Topplson it's nice to meet you, may ask what's your name?"
Lupin puts his hand offering a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin)   Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 8:57 pm

Thankfully he got off the bouncing mechanism, seeming a little annoyed at being asked to. The question he ended up asking her made her eyebrows raise. He wanted to know about the Seven Mysteries? Lisa's first thought was that they were just rumors. She didn't even know all of them. There were more important things to think about. He was a mundane person. He didn't have to worry about demons or Psyche Terrorists, or Cadets, so worrying about things like school rumors was more reasonable, she supposed.

Following that he introduced himself. And Lisa gave him a proud smile. "I'm Lisa Lamecia. Cadet First Class. Sorry, but I don't really pay attention to things like school rumors. They're all probably myths and exaggerations anyway. I keep pretty busy with Cadet stuff." She shrugged and flicked her Shinai out in front of her again. Enough talk. She was here to train.

"Sorry, but I'm here to train. If you want to train too, go ahead, but I can't really help you with the rumor thing." She said as she went back to her practicing. The wooden shinai creaked with sudden downward swing.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin)   Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 8:30 am

Lupin seemed intrigued by Lisa saying, Cadet First Class, "Oh that's alright then I guess I will start training do you know any tips on how I should start." Lupin is looking around trying to find something to wack a Shinai with. "Do know where I can get one of those sword thingies you got there because I want to try some whacking action."

Lupin while looking for the necessary equipment asks Lisa "You mentioned you are a part of the Cadets, right that group of people who are protecting people from Psyche Terrorist and demons and all that crazy stuff right? what is it like to be a part of the cadets? Lupin then proceeded to ask. "Do you have any suggestions for what I should I do in the event I might encounter a demon what would be the best course of action? Lupin asked this question because he keeps hearing about demons but hasn't actually seen one before so he was curious to inquire about with someone who would have first-hand experience.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin)   Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 7:59 pm

"Well, maybe start with some stretches? If you just go straight into 'whacking,' you might pull something." Lisa couldn't hide the amused half smile that pulled across her face at his casual ignorance. She picked up her spare Shinai and flipped it around holding the sword hilt out toward him to grab onto. "It's called a Shinai. It's for Kendo. In any case, just watch me. I'm just going through some simple practice drills at the moment, anyway."

She had started back into her routine, practicing aimed sword swings at particular body parts in order from head to thighs. His question was one she'd gotten before from other students, though that last part surprised her a little. "Cadet stuff is classified, sorry. And as for what you should do if you're attacked by a demon...run away. Though, as a normal person, you won't be able to see them anyway. Your best bet is not to wander the streets alone at night. Just be smart, and you'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin)   Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 12:21 am

Lupin begins to do some basic stretches simple arm circling and 10 squats. Lupin then grabbed the hilt of the blade and begin swinging it around like a fencing rapier trying to get a feel for the weapon he is holding. "Thank you for the Shinai Miss Lamecia I don't believe I know how kendo works I only heard about it recently. You see in the orphanage I grew up in fencing was the form of recreational sword fighting we had. Hell in my hometown Selene there fencing contests between the local rich school and my orphanage. One of the orphans I knew Spencer won 10 out of 11 times the contest was hosted."  

Lupin after getting a feel for the weapon is readying a stance. "Yeah Spencer taught me a thing or two about fencing so I have some experience with sword fighting. although it wasn't really my passion. You seem smart enough to guess what my passion is." Lupin then begins swiping away at the wooden doll with his Shinai with one hand thinking its like fencing. "Wait a minute I am supposed to use two hands aren't I.' Lupin now worried that he is looking like an idiot that doesn't know anything but bouncing begins to change the subject with a flustered face while maintaining a standard casual tone, "So Lisa what can you tell me about yourself that isn't classified like where your from and that type of thing like how's your day been so far?" Lupin thought to himself ok maybe she won't get distracted by the fact I am a dumbass smart people always socialize right? Lupin is now trying to figure out the best course of action to take with this wooden doll.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin)   Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 11:00 pm

Lisa put a hand on her hip and dropped her Shinai, watching the boy flounce around with the weapon and raising an eyebrow. "You really do like to talk don't you? Yeah, Kendo is practiced with two hands like this." She demonstrated the proper form. "You want one hand up by the hand guard, and one hand flush with the pommel. There will be space between your hands, but that's good. The pivot from pushing with your leading hand and pulling with the off hand is what gives your swing it's power." She made a swing, the wood making a swift cracking sound as it stopped sharply at the end of her downward swing. She gestured with a hand for him to try. "You'll want a wider stance too. Fencing is based on quick movements, but Kendo is more about a foundation. Point one foot out in front and the other at a 90 degree angle like this..." She offered another demonstration, calling attention to the way her legs were positioned.

Instrunction mostly concluded for the time being, she resumed her own swings. "Me? Why do you want to know about me?" She asked, seeming legitimately confused, but most of her attention was still dedicated to her technique of her swing. Nobody was ever that interested in her. It was always her siblings they took interest in. Maybe just trying to get closer to the royal family by picking from the most accessible branch of the tree... The Idea made her a little angry, honestly, but she tried not to direct it at him. There was no way to know if he really felt that way, after all. "Anyway, I'm not really that interesting."
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin)   Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 8:41 am

Lupin carefully listened to the instructions and made great care to follow them starting with his feet. Pointing his right foot forward and his left foot 90 degrees as per instructed and Lupin made a wider stance. Ok, this feels slightly wrong but she's the expert Lupin thought to himself. "Like this?" Lupin asked while quickly moving his hands to the right position and begins to take a swing. "Ok that's a bit different then what I am used to but I can see why people take this up."

Lupin begins to make more swings by the look on his face he is unsure if he is swinging the right way. after all new sword fighting style. Lupin is starting to concentre a little harder figuring out the best way to hit the dummy. "What do I want to know about you? well, anything really I just don't want the conversation to become one-sided since I just talked a bunch, it just felt natural to find a way to get you to say something. A chat between two people can become dreadfully boring if its just one person talking all the time." Lupin tries to make a precise strike on the wooden dummy. The dummy wobbled a bit. Lupin stops after all the swinging to start catching his breath.
"I wouldn't say you're not interesting you know Kendo right. I say that's pretty interesting. Lupin shows off a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin)   Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 12:53 am

Honestly all his talking was getting on her nerves a little bit. It was endearing, in a way, or would be if she wasn't in the middle of training. But with what she had coming up, she supposed it wasn't terrible to have a bit of a distraction...though this wasn't exactly the kind of distraction she was hoping for. She sighed outwardly, releasing her stance and looking at him. "Sorry, but I didn't come here to have a conversation, I came here to train. If you want to train too, that's fine, I'll give you pointers, but don't expect to get my life story just because you're here. The only thing on my mind right now..." She trailed off, looking at the dummy she had set up. Her brow furrowed a little.

"Is stuff I can't talk about. So I think it's about time you focused on what you're doing." The look she gave him wasn't unfriendly, but she really just didn't have the time or energy to think of things to talk about it. This was a meditative exercise for her, and she wanted that silence to focus.

As the training continued, she would become less and less talkative, focusing on her swings while pointing out his lapses in form, and making sure he kept up alright, but aside from that she would remain pretty quiet, focusing on her form and her exercise.

When at last she had grown tired and was ready to call it a night, she stepped back away from the dummy and wiped her forehead. "I think that's enough for tonight. School in the morning, and all that. I'm gonna put this stuff away, you go ahead and head home. They'll be closing this place up soon." She turned from him, only to look back over her shoulder. "If you want to keep learning, you can find me around here sometimes when I'm not on missions." She offered before moving off toward the storage closet at the back of the Gymnasiam, between two large sets of bleachers.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin)   Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 8:41 am

Lupin looked happy with what he learned tonight and while it's not what he entirely wanted or expected but he was happy he now learned how to do kendo and will have to start practicing later. But for now, he is worn out yep going to bed seemed like a good idea. Lupin also took note of how annoyed she sounds, Lupin thought to himself maybe she one of those ah what was it again a tsun something? There is a term for the type of person Lisa is but the word can't seem to reach his head at the moment.

Ah well can't be that important Lupin thought to himself. In response to what most of Lisa said Lupin replied with a simple phrase. "Well fair enough." Lupin started to get ready to go back to the school dorms. Lupin let out a soft yawn and started heading to bed. But before he left he said one more thing to Lisa before bouncing off on his pogo stick. "Well thank you for your time tonight Lisa I have learned a lot from this chat. I will have to take you up on that offer Miss Lamecia. I think that's the right way of saying it, anyhow you heard me blabber on enough, Goodnight Lisa."
Lupin bounces away on his Pogo stick.

Lupin Exits
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin)   Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 12:05 am

Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) 2yvl1qw
"What a strange kid...I guess everyone has their quirks."

SQ gained:

SL gained:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin)   Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Down to Business (Night SL Lisa/Lupin)
Page 1 of 1