Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi)   Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 9:49 pm

As Cecil tucked Nadia into bed, and the trio ushered out of her room to let her sleep, Tomomi waved a bit at Nadia as she thanked them for coming. Then, in the main room, as he suggested they sit down and talk before leaving, Tomomi nodded, sitting down on the floor before adding. "If it's um... Alright, I think I'd actually like to stick around to make sure everything is okay and clean until Nadia wakes up. I-I-I understand if that's inappropriate though!"

With that said, what Cecil came out with next caused the boy to blush bright red, quickly shaking his head at the compliment. "A-a-ah! Um! I-it was nothing! I um... I-I just... S-said what I would want to hear in that s-situation... A-and, um, f-for what it's worth, I think b-both of you d-did great. A-although maybe a bit shaky at the e-end, I think that's u-u-understandable? S-so, um, y-yeah, I um... T-thank you, but, um, p-praise yourselves n-not me..."
Back to top Go down
MissM

MissM

PostSubject: Re: Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi)   Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 10:16 pm

Ushered out of the bedroom by Cecil, Kendra quickly waved at Nadia before she left, forcing a smile onto her face. As soon as she was in the main room, she was more than happy to sit on the floor, smile fading. "That's a really good idea! How'd her fridge look? Maybe I could go buy groceries for her or something." She paused, then laughed a little. "I should probably focus on cleaning up for now though, huh?"

She looked at Cecil. "It's fine. No issue at all!" She didn't apologize for any of her behavior, still telling herself she had done nothing wrong. "You do need to give yourself more credit! You handled things really well! Way better than either of us! You even made a good fruit salad!" Kendra was genuinely impressed. She had gotten the sense Tomomi was hard-working and thoughtful from their meeting, but not to that extent.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi)   Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 11:04 pm

A warm tingling shot down his back as Nadia gave her thanks and settled down.

Cecil seemed somewhat confused by the way everyone else opted to sit on the floor instead of the furniture. What he did - and in response, what Tomomi did - had some internal logic, but he didn't know why they went to the floor now.
That wasn't important right now though, really.

He chuckled awkwardly as everyone started to voice their intentions to hang around. "I was, ah...planning to stick around til Nadia woke up too, honestly. Though, ah, I hadn't thought to do much but hang around until she was up again." He shrugs. "Guess I'll have company."
He looked at the other two, conflicted. The mood had finally lightened, and Tomomi seemed a lot brighter. He really didn't want to ruin that. At the same time, though...he couldn't really talk to Kendra the way he intended without...
Oh. Wait...didn't Kendra say about...?
He had an idea.

He pushed away his concerns about the day's events for the moment, trying to let the current good feeling dictate his expression. He'd never really been able to ride a high well once something reared its head to bother him, but hopefully he'd manage this time - and that it would be enough to keep Tomomi oblivious.
"I'll praise you all I like. You earned that and then some." He grins, and turns his head to the short little redhead that was the subject of his scheming. "Also, Kendra? Probably be better to get the shopping done now. We've been here a bit, and it's best to try and get there and back before it gets too dark." After a pause as he puts his hand in one pocket, he goes over to the fridge, and gestures Kendra to come over as he opens it up to look inside. "Help me figure out what we need, and I'll come with. It'll be easier if you don't have to carry everything..." He chuckles, seemingly more confident than a moment ago. "That, and I kind of have the only door key without going to find Nadia's."
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi)   Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 1:08 pm

"A-ah, you um, d-d-don't need to worry about clear up, I can handle that. I-it's kind of my job, so, I like to t-think I know how to keep things clean? S-so, don't you worry! A-as for if she's missing a-anything, if anyone has a pen, I can write out a quick s-shopping list... I-if not, no worry! Just g-general things could work I think? I-I don't think Nadia would mind having too much of some generic stuff..."

As Cecil declared he'd praise Tomomi all he wanted, then suggested he'd go with Kendra for shopping, Tomomi rubbed at the back of his neck, nodding a bit. "A-ah, that um... Sounds like a good idea? J-just make sure to stay safe you too! And, um, if you need anything while you're out, Cecil, you have my p-phone number! I'll um... I think... How does some nice s-sandwiches sound for dinner t-tonight? So, I think a bit of w-white and brown bread would be useful, s-some butter, and some g-general ingredients for w-what you'd like in a sandwich? A-anyways, um... H-have fun?"

At this, Tomomi waved, and assuming Kendra and Cecil went shopping, proceeded to spend the rest of the time they were out just doing some cleaning, as if a cleaning professional, with everything beginning to look spiff and shiny. And having panic attacks, but, who needs descriptions of those when we could have shiny floors and walls?

["Exit" via being left alone]
Back to top Go down
MissM

MissM

PostSubject: Re: Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi)   Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 2:30 pm

It seemed Kendra might have to start carrying a pen around on her. "Don't have a pen! Still, we could do shopping without worrying about a list, right Cecil!? She seemed so enthusiastic all of a sudden. After all, she could finally be useful! She immediately ran over to the kitchen, excited to take a look at what was in Nadia's fridge.

As soon as Cecil opened the fridge up, Kendra saw the problem. There was barely anything there! "This isn't even a fridge! This is just a sad, empty box!"  Kendra, without waiting for Cecil to say anything, begin to examine everything more. And it was much worse than she thought. The milk was basically empty, and was going to expire in a few days and the cartoon of eggs she had spotted was just about empty. It seemed shopping really was needed. Sure, Nadia had some basic things, but the sad box needed to become an actual fridge. "She needs groceries. This is a total wreck! There's barely anything in the sad box!"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi)   Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:20 pm

As he saw inside the fridge, he shook his head. "Somehow, I don't get the feeling there's anything we can single out as something we need..."
Mostly because she needs everything.

He burst out laughing at Kendra's reaction to the fridge's lack of content, stepping away and letting her see to it as he turned to Tomomi. "Sounds good, Tomomi." He smiles comfortingly, not oblivious to the stuttering bout. "We'll be back before too long, alright?"

He goes over to the door, unlocks it, and ushers Kendra out before looking back one last time. "See you again soon, alright?"

*Thud*

*Click*

--> [EXIT]
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi)   Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 2:37 am

The Crossroads. An infamous and standout part of our individual Journeys. It is here in which roads meet, decisions are made, and paths are chosen. Many forge onward toward their own destiny yet few choose to retire after the burdens of the road. But many hands make weight light, and those will continue together.

Nadia Marquee of the Death and Tomomi Jomyaku of the Lovers have strengthened their Bond to Rank 5.

Nadia Marquee of the Death and Kendra Bailey of the Chariot have strengthened their Bond to Rank 5.

Kendra Bailey of the Chariot and Tomomi Jomyaku of the Lovers have strengthened their Bond to Rank 2.

Cecil Erinforth of the Death and Tomomi Jomyaku of the Lovers feel their Bond deepen...

Cecil Erinforth of the Death and Nadia Marquee of the Death feel their Bond deepen. Their bond may become stronger soon...

Cecil Erinforth of the Death and Kendra Bailey of the Chariot's bond may grow stonger...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi)   Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nadia Protection Squad Assemble (Kendra/Cecil/Nadia/Tomomi)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6