Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) Empty
PostSubject: Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil)   Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 10:09 am

They'd been walking for a while now. The nearest store was annoyingly far for the purpose of simply getting some shopping done quickly, and if this kept up, Tomomi was going to be locked in alone for a good while. He felt a little bad about that.
At the same time, though, it provided ample opportunity to have the talk he'd intended to with Kendra. That, at least, worked out in his favour.

Cecil took a long breath out as he plucked out the single earphone that had been streaming his choice of tracks into his ear, and turned his attention to the short girl walking beside him.
He didn't quite know how to handle this.
"...why was your first solution to getting inside Nadia's place a break-in?"
...that probably wasn't the best way to start, either.
Back to top Go down
MissM

MissM

PostSubject: Re: Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil)   Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 9:11 pm

Kendra had not noticed how long the walk was, thankfully. She was more focused on making a list of what Nadia needed. It was harder than she thought it would be, considering the fact Kendra was used to making much more complicated meals. Nadia would probably want something more basic and less experimental than she would.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Cecil asking the question. She shrugged. "I thought if something was really wrong, Nadia might not be able to move and it would be easier just to go in. It made sense at the time. I sort of just got ahead of myself." Maybe it had been a bad idea, but to Kendra, breaking in just made a lot of sense. "Plus, we had broken into a house together before.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil)   Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm

Whatever response he might have expected, 'It's alright because I did it before with your girlfriend' wasn't it. "Do I even want to know why you two broke into a place?" Cecil gazes flatly at Kendra, looking altogether more unimpressed with the answer, even if his body language gave away that he was still more tense than upset over it at the moment. He shakes his head, and sighs. "I'm just...going to let that pass for now."
"That said..." He pauses. It was...surprisingly hard to come out and say it. It felt easier when it was more recent and he wasn't being direct about it, but now? He had no support, it had been a good while, and he was going to have to be blunt about it for her to get it in all odds.
Assuming she wasn't just straight up ignoring things...in which case he'd definitely have to be blunt about it.
Ugh...this felt so much harder now.

The blond swallows and clears his throat, fingers starting to run through his hair. "...Kendra, you really need to think more about what's going on around you." His hand clenches around his hair. "No, no, that's not quite right...think about...more than what's immediately on your mind? What'll happen when you do something?" He groans. "Fuck it, that'll do."
His hand clenches and unclenches, teeth grit as his fingers rake across his scalp.
Back to top Go down
MissM

MissM

PostSubject: Re: Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil)   Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 8:31 pm

Kendra nodded her head, desperate to try to at least make Cecil think she wasn't totally irresponsible. "It was my house! We were getting my things so I could run away! It's fine!" What a great way to reduce worry, right? She seemed to be sure this would work.

She hadn't been sure what to expect when Cecil had paused. As he seemed to get more nervous, Kendra only grew more curious. Maybe he wanted romantic advice, or he wanted to get cooking lessons from her! She grew more excited by the ideas she was getting and-

"...Kendra, you really need to think more about what's going on around you." ...What? That had not been what Kendra had expected to hear, and she was visibly shocked, freezing a little. Even after Cecil tried to clarify what he meant, it didn't do a lot to improve the sudden shock of what she had heard.

"What do you mean? I totally think! I don't only think about what's immediately on my mind! I mean, besides recently, name a time I've done that! I bet you can't!" It seemed Kendra was completely oblivious to her own tendencies, her shock having changed to outrage. What Cecil was telling her was, in fact, absolutely true, but to Kendra it seemed like Cecil was telling her Narnia existed.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil)   Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 8:39 pm

And there we go. Kendra was now in full swing. "We've met a grand total of four times, Kendra, including today. Even so, if you want another example while ruling out an entire quarter of what days I have to work with I can still point out the fact that you were acting like a stalker the first time we met. I seriously don't know what made you think it alright to interrogate me for every detail on my life and where I live."
He stood firm in the face of her shock and backlash, unflinching. He wasn't backing down.
Back to top Go down
MissM

MissM

PostSubject: Re: Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil)   Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 9:07 pm

Did you think Kendra was in full swing? You were wrong. I was just trying to help! I wasn't doing anything bad or wrong! You're just... too sensitive!" Cecil, of course, was absolutely right. Kendra often never thought things through, the occasions she did too rare for anybody to list accurately. "At least it's better than never taking initiative like you!!! That wasn't correct entirely, but she wasn't thinking again. Who was Cecil to judge her after everything?!
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil)   Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 9:26 pm

At that one, Kendra had managed to provoke a twitch. It stung. The look she was receiving now wasn't just cold, but hostile. He speaks up again in a dark, hushed tone that says that this was now incredibly personal. "Ok, Kendra. Imagine this for me. You break in. Alarms go off, police are called, we get at least detained if not arrested outright. If we're lucky, we don't get discovered with anything illegal or 'rehabilitated', and Nadia at least gets out of that mess. But suddenly, we're out of the picture. Maybe you get sent back to whatever lot made you hate them enough that you ran away in the first place, and now you're stuck there. Tomomi has to deal with this shit on his own because his parents are god knows where in the world. And nobody's there for Nadia today. And likely, for several days following. And then she's left alone, stewing, wallowing in that same shit that drove her to the brink of her own demise."

"She would be fucking dead, by her own hands, and we wouldn't have had the chance to prevent it."

"Because you didn't bother to think anything fucking through."

Cecil's eyes were wet as he bore down on Kendra. "Nobody gives two shits how well you meant when somebody's fucking dead for it. I fucked up, but you would have fucking sealed the coffin if nobody stopped you then. And I'm not going to let you fucking pretend your actions don't have consequences when that was on the line."
Back to top Go down
MissM

MissM

PostSubject: Re: Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil)   Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 11:17 pm

Kendra wasn't about to back down, even if Cecil did have a very strong point. She was already angry, and Cecil hitting a point she was sensitive about was not going to help a hot-headed teenager see reason. She was tearing up a little, but her eyes were full of an angry fire. "So let's do it your way then, if you're so fucking smart! Let's go and imagine your plan. Let's see, where do we start? Oh yeah! I don't do a thing when I'm worried about Nadia because I'm a coward! I just choose to wait for things to work out with Nadia instead of, I dunno, checking she's not dead in a fucking ditch after she doesn't show up! I don't talk to you at all! None of us really bother to go check on her! You wanna know what would happen, you wanna fucking know?"

She paused, hands balling into fists as she glared at Cecil, a few angry tears rolling down her cheeks."She's fucking dead, assuming we all don't care at all! She dies because you refused to take intiative and you let her think you hated her! If I hadn't done a thing in the first place and helped you fix your giant fucking mistake she would've fucking died! I was the one who saved her in the first place, not you!"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil)   Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 12:31 am

Everyone was upset. Nobody was in their right mind. It was too soon, and nobody was there to mediate between the two.
All were crying, all were glaring, harsh stares out in the street.
"Do you really think you're not just as much a fuckup as I am? That you're completely blameless in it all, and now you swooped in and saved the day, just like the superheroes we all aren't? Call me what you want, Kendra. It's all right. Every single word of it. But at least I admit it. You, though? Can you tell me anything I just said then was wrong? That there was nothing you would have laid at your own feet if the worst had happened? I'm pretty sure you're supposed to be her best friend, Kendra. Are you going to ignore it if it's at all possible you could put her in danger again the way I did?"
Back to top Go down
MissM

MissM

PostSubject: Re: Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil)   Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 9:31 pm

Things were going off the rails so quickly, despite what had just happened. Maybe the only reason these two were even really civil in the first place was because the two of them knew Nadia. Or maybe all the stress they had been under had built up.
Either way, Kendra wasn't backing down.
"Shut up! I don't know what Nadia sees in you! I thought you were as cool as Nadia for a little bit! You're terrible! I AM her best friend! I tried to look after her! I checked in with her, unlike her boyfriend! You're dating her, yet I'm the one who did a better job when it came to her!! I'd never put her in danger, and I'm not going to just sit around and let anything happen! I could actually notice when something was wrong when you couldn't! You don't have any right to speak to me that way!"

If anybody was around, chances are they were staring or trying to hurry away. Really, it seemed Kendra was trying to avoid addressing what Cecil said. If she couldn't win that way, to her, just yelling seemed like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil)   Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 9:38 pm

He was getting increasingly sick of this. Of her not listening. "When did you notice something was wrong? Before she stopped showing up at school, because we all knew by then. And when you found out...what did you do?"

He wouldn't respond to further accusations after that. Until she answered, she was left to stew with everything he had told her.
Nothing more to feed on.
Back to top Go down
MissM

MissM

PostSubject: Re: Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil)   Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 9:58 pm

I... At least I contacted her! I sent her advice for if she was sick!" Still, a part of her fire had gone out as she tried to remember. It seemed she was staring to think about it.

"I sent her advice on taking care of herself if she was sick. Then I asked you about everything and you didn't know what was wrong so I got you and Tomomi so we could go take care of Nadia." She was muttering now, trying to remember exact details. She fell quiet after saying that, looking away. She still felt angry, but it seemed more like the anger she felt at herself from earlier. Not all of it was directed at Cecil at this point in time.

If she said any of that, however, she'd be admitting defeat. So Kendra, being stubborn, chose to stay quiet until Cecil spoke next.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil)   Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:22 pm

This...this was good. Less yelling. Less...anger. He still felt frustrated, but it wasn't getting worse.
Had to try and keep this up. For Nadia.
He sighed. "I still feel stupid for running around the school trying to find her when she wasn't even there. I didn't think she'd just disappear entirely." And all that time, he could have called her and avoided all of this. Hindsight did nothing to help how bad that looked.
Nevermind that...just keep it going. Simple questions. "How was she, when you saw her in the days that led up to this?"
Back to top Go down
MissM

MissM

PostSubject: Re: Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil)   Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:42 pm

"You should've known! I knew faster than you did!" She didn't actually know if that was true, but she couldn't stop herself from saying it. She didn't seem to be exploding though, which was a good sign. Less chance of cops showing up, or worse.

"She seemed fine. She was fine. Besides the sick thing." The words that came out of her mouth made her tense a little. "You though she was fine too though! You messed up just as much!" It was hard to tell whether she was trying to justify not noticing it, or letting her anger at Cecil run.

Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil)   Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 11:34 pm

It was a little relieving to hear he messed up 'just as much'. It was a change from trying shunt it all away.
They were making progress.
"Yeah. We messed up just as much as each other." He managed a small smile. "I know that. I said that before. And I want to be able to do better. To make sure things are better for her, and everyone else around me."
He had hope, for the moment. Maybe this would work out. "I mean...why do you think I tried to talk to you in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil)   Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil) Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad Management (Kendra/Cecil)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next