Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening]

Go down 
+4
Chronos
Gabby A.
Grantus
Nyarlathotep
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening]   The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:31 pm

((Sagami is skipped. If Chronos does not post by 4:07 P.M today, it will be Kiriko's turn.))
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening]   The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:24 am

Vera's face went immediately red when Gabby indirectly told her that she cared about her. The fickle thief had a suddenly personality change as she crossed her arms and looked away. "W-what are you saying, Gabby-chan?! I suppose I have no choice but to say I care about you too. So let's do this together... I guess!" She was obviously acting as if she was not extremely happy someone actually cared for her. Seeing how her life before this seemed all too dark, thanks to her condition, it was nice to finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe this was making her dependent on her younger friend, but Vera was slowly becoming ever so loyal to her. Even when she really didn't trust people so easily. Her attention was taken bak to the battlefield when she noticed Lorielle, Gabby, and Salami, attack with their own inner demons that were now called "Personas". She was still not convinced that this wasn't a dream or a trick, even when her own Persona looked back towards her and tilted its head. Even behind that mask, Vera felt this other self was teasing her about how she responded to Gabby's act of kindness. Patting down her skirt, the violet haired girl would mumble something under her breath before looking back up towards the enemy.

When she did finally look up, she felt a brush of wind blow past her, causing her to stumble backwards a few feet and press her hair out of her face. In that moment, she would look to see the Shadow standing near her, and the blonde girl being the target of its attack. The violet haired girl's eyes would widen into circles before she regained her bearings and ran to Gabby's side. "Laverna, I need your help!" Laverna would have taken this opportunity to protect her new host. Coming up behind the Minotaur, the Tainted Persona would perform a light jab to its backside, digging its nails into the Shadow's leg. It would do this once again, hitting the Minotaur's same leg in an attempt at damaging the leg and slowing it down incase they would need to run later. Staying next by her friend's side, Vera would place two fingers to her lips while thinking to herself. Was staying here and continuing this battle the right thing to do? There was no way of telling if they were even capable of defeating this beast. If this was a battle of endurance, could they really win? That pessimistic side was coming back in full bloom as a heavy cloud hung over her head. However, glancing towards Laverna seemed to ease her mind, as her Persona looked back towards her with a reassuring gaze. Maybe she really could defeat this thing. If not for her sake, than the sake of her friend. With this new found resolve, the violet girl would bit her lip and clench her fist. Once she did this, a bright light would suddenly flash between her fingers, revealing numerous small blades. Her eyes glanced down to these new weapons before she gave malicious smile and looked back up towards the creature.

Statistics:

Passive & Attacks:

Damage:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening]   The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:51 am

After striking the foe, Lorielle would see Gabby unleash her Persona as well, and her along with Kogami, who now had his own Persona at hand, hurling blasts of wind at the Minotaur. However, they would unfortunately miss, the wind hitting ever so close the monster, but pass it nonetheless. Though the Minotaur would not look much damaged even after the hits she and Vera got on it, and it would charge directly towards her. She would be hit, and would be sent quite a bit of distance from the group as she tumbled onto the ground, though regaining her footing rather quickly with amazing agility. Vera  would go on to make a dead-on shot to the monster, hitting it hard and quickly in the Minotaur’s leg. She would not shout this time; only nod in confirmation of her attack, looking back to Gabby who had assured her she was able to fight herself. “Alright. I trust you on this one. Don’t let me down!” she said with a light grin, before letting it drop immediately back at the Minotaur. Her next plan would have to be a bit smarter than charging it head on, because as close as she was, she may be able to still fight from this distance while they remained closer.

She would see Sagami staying in the same place behind the original trio, obviously not following Lorielle who almost face-planted the ground, and looking back to Cain, who also had a ghoulish looking clown, or fool, come to his aid. He also was seeing Shadows start to form around Cain. She would have a bit of time to strike the Minotaur before she might consider going to help him. However, she had to focus on the minotaur, watching as it approached the team. She would soon take her time to try and possibly get a surprise attack while it was focused on the team. She would call forth Yhoundeh, her Persona to strike. The effort would cause the same unbearable pain hit her, but she would not scream this time, but she would thrash around holding on until Yhoundeh would appear behind her. Lorielle would look behind to see her Persona, the Elk Goddess as she held her hand out, as an ice crystal began to form and float in her hand. She would point her naginata at the Minotaur, and Yhoundeh would bring her hand back, and fling the ice crystal at it, now growing to the side of a beach ball, though packing a tiny punch. The ice crystal would be directed towards the Minotaur’s head and attempt to strike it. Once the attack was finished, she would rush on to the team joining them back in battle. She would also take the time to notice that the attack the Minotaur got on her was hurting her. She felt a jolt of pain in her stomach and wince, and it took all the effort she had to not double over. She would look at Kogami, with a sense of annoyance, as well as dejection. “You better not screw us Kogami,” she would say, after she joined with the team. As much as she hated to admit it, Kogami was at least trying to help, and she really had no choice but to take it. For all she knew, he could end up being useful to her and the battle.

Skill Used and Damage:

Chance of Missing:

Current Stats:
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening]   The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:10 pm

“Right, Vera. We’ll all do this together.” Gabby couldn’t believe she had missed her attack. Was she really that bad of a fighter? Then again, she had never fought before, so no need to dwell on it. All she had to do now was brace for whatever the monster would do. Unfortunately, it decided to attack Lori, and she got hit hard. Rammed in the stomach and flung across the way. It was an ugly sight. It was probably a stupid question, but she couldn’t help asking, “Are you alright, Lori?” Everyone here was relying on everyone else to do their part. Whatever the answer would be, it would still occur to her that this situation was more than serious. This was enthralling. She couldn’t help but smile. This was just so exciting. Then she remembered that the thing had attacked Lorielle.

“Stupid cow!” Fear took a back seat to the anger Gabby was now feeling, “You aren’t allowed to hurt anyone here. Especially not one of my friends.” She lifted up her finger and pointed to the sky. With one quick motion she lowered it and pointed at the monster in front of them. Upon her finger lining up with the Minotuar’s chest, she drew the kanji for ki from the word kire in front of her. Hippocamp left her side and swam through the air at the enemy. Her Persona would use its claws to tear at the enemy beast’s face. If it could get close enough, that is. There was always the chance that she could miss, again, or that the creature could dodge her. Right now, this was no better than a game of chance. No matter the outcome, Hippocamp would then rejoin Gabby and wait for the next move to be made.

Stats:
Spoiler:

Attack:
Spoiler:

Damage:
Spoiler:

Miss:
Spoiler:

Critical
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening]   The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:31 pm

“If I did, would I even bother coming here and risking my life? Im a man of my word at least, so don’t worry about it….” Kogami replied to lori in a short tone, he realized that he used a chunk of mana for no apparent reason. Things were different now, he wasn’t fighting by himself. That meant he could atleast try to rely on others . So it was time for another attack. Raiza readied its wings and fired a wing blast right at the minotaur once more.

Stats
Spoiler:

Attacks used:
Spoiler:

Chance of sucess
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening]   The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:45 pm

The Minotaur was caught off guard by the two strikes to its leg, causing it to tumble down to the ground in a stinging pain. It didn't help that the rest of the group decided to take that opportunity to lash out at him with attacks aswell. Covering himself with his arms, the brazen bull would take the attacks head on without any such falter. However, because his leg at been struck with that critical strike, he had no choice but to lay there and take the beating for the time being. They were lucky he couldn't get up and defend himself, but he knew now that the violet girl was a threat he'd need to prioritize. She was not the only one, as the lone male who fought him also packed a punch with the wind assault that blew over him. He'd most likely need to remove them first if he had the opportunity.

Meanwhile the duo of Shadows had closed in on the target who decided to stay instead of flee. The tar like creatures extended their limbs as sparks of lighting became apparent around their frame. In that instant a black cloud formed above the young male, and small sparks shot down upon him to hit him twice. Even after the attack, the duo of Shadows positioned themselves with him between them so he couldn't easily escape now. All because he had failed to make a move previously.

When it came to the floating red Shadow, it watched the scene. However, seeing how its potential host was literally just standing there and doing absolutely nothing, it slowly began to drift away from the scene almost as if it were no longer interested in the battle any more. If this host did not do anything worthwhile once again, it would leave the scene with his potential aswell. Since it was not born of his soul, it was not obliged to be a part of him whatsoever. There were plenty of other hosts in the world it could prey upon that were more willing to get involved and not constantly be skipped over.

Shadow Minotaur:

Cain's Enemies

Team of Duo Shadows:
Back to top Go down
Detective Akiyama

Detective Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening]   The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:05 am

There was nothing he could do but sit around and wait for a miracle that would never come. But, life worked it's web like that, not everything you want can come to you just because you want it, for you have to work for it. Here was the problem, Sagami was at a point where he could regain his best friend back, yet the last shadow began to float away. Was it because the man wasn't taking action. That could have been the case; maybe he should address it, call it out and demand it help. But would demands really get him anywhere? Might as well try anything. "Hey, get your ass back here. I do not know if you were meant for me or not but it does not matter. I may be weak but I will not die. I will try and fight for these people's lives. I have dealt with shadows before and I know I can make a dent, even with out a persona." Sagami would look up at the shadow as he spoke. Would that speech even get it's attention, or would it make everything worse? Only time would tell. Slowly the boy would look towards the girls and smirk as he noticed they had knocked down the giant shadow.

"Girls, use all your weapons and attack at the shadow with all your strength at the same time. We call that an 'All out Attack;' Vera, it is your decision if you want to commence one." As he finished that he would look towards Cain who seemed to be in a fix. There was nothing to say to him but 'survive,' and that wouldn't be much help. So he would turn his focus onto the girls once again. "I am very sorry I cannot help at this point. I can only give you information but that won't help, I am just another body to protect." He would look back at the shadow, what did he have to loose? His business, his family, his life. It all didn't matter at this point. He was going to die fighting no matter what, and acting like a good guy was getting on his nerves. When everyone else awakened to their personas, the alter egos all spoke of chaos. Maybe the crawling chaos was giving him a chance to become the opposite of what he was now and the man was blowing it.

And what did he get for being the good guy anyways, his old 'friends' never thanked him for anything anyways. Being good was boring, the bad guys always got to do the fun stuff. Plus, Sagami himself wasn't perfectly nice on the inside, he has that huge side of him who wants to take over the world and burn everyone who got in his way. "I understand now, you want to serve someone under the alignment of chaos, yet I still acted otherwise, therefore you do not want to affiliate with someone who hated the crawling chaos himself. Although I have done some thinking myself, Nyarlathotep is correct is a lot of his philosophies. I would gladly join him if you would give me the chance."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening]   The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:53 pm

(I had to move into a new place. Didn't have internet for a while. Sorry to have slowed the thread down)
Chaos was one of those peculiar words. The meaning was one that could be easily grasped, and Cain wouldn't have claimed that the concept of it was beyond his comprehension: an utter lack of order, confusion, disarray, unpredictability, bedlam. In the end though, they were just words, and nothing more.  A messy room or a crowded hall, sure chaos could be stretched to encompass things like that but Cain believed he'd never actually seen something that truly represented 'chaos'. That is until now. A minotaur charging down three schoolgirls, an enigmatic cult leader, a psychotic jester and other mysterious entities appearing from nowhere as  smaller monsters slinked along the grounds and icicles flew toward him, all of this caused by some strange dark god, or pharaoh... or was it a totemic spirit? This, this was a scene that he though truly lived up to the word 'chaos'.

"I know! Isn't it just BEEEEEEA-UTIFUL?" An odd voice seemed to scream at him as he quickly attempted to gain his bearing.  He quickly looked over his shoulder hoping to spot the jester who'd spoken to him before, but spotted nothing. In an odd way he wasn't even shocked. It was as if the voice had emanated from inside his own skull instead of any direction in particular.  He quickly decided to turn his attention back to the monsters in front of him rather than the one that had disappeared. He couldn't let himself get distracted, not now of all times. However by the time he turned back the shadow creatures were already moving and he hardly noticed the dark cloud that had appeared above his head.
"GRAGH!" he shouted in pain, as he collapsed to the ground. Cain felt his muscles seize as the bolts passed through his body, and the boy gritted his teeth trying to ignore the pain. He should have been keeping his eyes open. He struggled to get ready for another attack as the two creatures surrounded him. He had to think of something, had to come up with a plan.
"That's your problem ya know? It's always 'focus-focus' or 'stand back and watch'. Don't you ever wanna just let loose? Go with the flow?  Get a little wild? Just give in! Attack! Lose yourself in chaos and forget about the consequences! You already know what to do, even if you aren't aware, just go for it!  Or was I wrong? Are you just gonna run off and cower somewhere?" the voice sneered as Cain gritted his teeth. He wasn't exactly eager to listen to what some clown that popped out of nowhere, and he didn't want to buy into its twisted rational, but it was right. There was no way he was going to just scurry off now.  Not when something finally worth seeing was unfolding around him!  He had to fight. He wasn't sure if it was out of concern for the others or a deeper desire just to fight like the jester had claimed, but either way he was seeing this through.
His body moved as if this were all familiar. He raised his had with a flourish and curled his pinky and ring fingers inward. His hand was in the vague shape of a gun, like a child playing cops and robbers. He placed his to outstretched fingers against the temple of his head with a single quick motion. Why this motion was necessary he had absolutely no idea, but he glared at the crawling shadows before him and shouted, "Jester! Come on out!"

Cain slammed his thumb down as if it was a gun's hammer and he'd pulled the trigger. Instantly he was struck with a sudden headache, causing him to shut his eyes.  That was certainly unexpected, but considering he'd just pretended to shoot himself with his fingers and tried to summon a jester from thin air...well what was the 'expected' outcome supposed to be exactly? However as he opened his eyes again Jester appeared in an odd swill of black and red, a wicked scythe made of what seemed like bone held above its head. It let out a cackle and swung down at one of the strange shadow creatures.
"Let's do this!" He exclaimed with perhaps a little too much enthusiasm considering the circumstances. If these things wanted to block his path, then Cain would just have to use this new power to carve a path right through them.

Stats:

Chance to Miss:

Critical Chance:

Attack and Damage:
Passive effects:
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening]   The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:38 am

The minotaur looked completely defenseless as it covered itself on the ground. For some reason, Vera found some sort of sick delight in seeing the creature in pain, and for once her thoughts were not about Gabby or herself, but on the pain she could inflict to those she despised with this new power of hers. The violet haired girl would close her eyes as the rush of excitement washed over her and caused her to wrap her arms around herself. Laverna hovered back and away from the minotaur and took residence by Valetina's side. The usual composed girl began to give a few giggles before she suddenly spun around and threw her hands over her chest, making a cross symbol. "Watashi wa Valetine-chaaan!!" The fickle girl had switched personalities again, this time becoming one who was more vulgar than before. It seemed as if her Persona was syncing with her antics, as it also began to mimic Vera's strange pose and every movement she made from then on. There was on major difference this time, and it was the fact Vera's eyes had turned a hint of gold like one who truly gave themselves over to the chaotic side of life. "Slice Slice! The Minotaur's down!! Let's gouge its eyes out! All aboard!!" Though Vera was no where close to being a leader, or wanting to be a leader, you didn't need any specific talents to tell a group to stomp on a downed enemy.

The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 2nur9qc

Let's go for an All out Attack!

If they all complied, the small group of Salami (Kogami), Gabby, Lorielle, Sagami, and Vera would attack the downed Shadow in unison. Once the beat down was over, Vera would plant on last step on the Minotaur's face with her heels. Looking back towards Salami, the violet haired girl would point towards him. "Oi! How long have you been fighting these things? Why does your Persona attack stronger than mine, huh?! Well answer!" The thief, who was usually reserved had become much more assertive with this new personality switch. However, it seemed to switch again as the strange look on her face eased down, and her golden honey eyes turned back to violet. She crossed her arms beneath her chest and looked to the side while reclaiming her calm composure. Laverna, on the other hand, continued to float beside her as if watching over its host.

stats and Damage:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening]   The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:22 am

Looking at Gabby, she would give a grin, which was mostly convincing, but surely not masking the fact that she had gotten rammed in the chest by a Minotaur. “I’m alright Gabby! Keep going!” she said swiping the air with her naginata. This was becoming a bit too fun and exciting for her own good. It was as if the risk of pain was melded with the thrill of battle, and she could not tell what she was really feeling, unless she was truly feeling both. She would see Gabby use her Persona once more, and the beast would strike into the Minotaur’s face, and return to Gabby. “Nice!” she half-shouted. She turned to see Yhoundeh, still behind her, looking upon Lorielle as though she was someone to be taken care of. It was perhaps both patronizing, but relieving at the same time, as it was always nice to know someone, or some being was behind her all the way. She would also notice Kogami respond to her rather rudely. Not like she did not deserve it, or rather, not like she did not expect that nature from a person she had a history with. Nonetheless, he hurled a more concentrated burst of wind, striking the minotaur dead on. Putting her prior annoyances with the man, it was fairly impressive. It was clear he had strength, suggesting he has had experience with the issue. ‘Gonna question him later after all this….’ she thought to herself.

She would hear an enthusiastic shout, and turn back for a brief moment to see Cain absolutely deck one of the couple of Shadows that were fighting him. It made her feel relatively comfortable with leaving him to his battle unless it became necessary to help him. It was going a bit against her morals, since she was more or less, abandoning his aid, but she had no choice at the moment, and he seemed to be doing alright. Sagami on the other hand would call up to the remaining Shadow in the air. She did not look at it, but common sense probably told her that it was meant for him. But for whatever reason, it had not come to him yet. Hopefully the Shadow would heed his call, as well as his advice; which to be fair, was fairly obvious. “Naturally Sagami. We got the drop on it!” she pointed out excitedly. She was pumped and ready to go.

The Minotaur, after being hit from the attacks, fall over, and expose itself, ripe for the attacking. And as if music went into her ears, Vera suddenly changed gears, turning into a complete psychopath, and Lorielle could not love it even more. She called for the ‘All-Out-Attack’ as it were, and immediately, Lorielle would run with Vera and the team when she began, assuming the others went through with it. Yhoundeh would hold her hands out, bent, as if she happily gave blessing to the Chaos her daughter Lorielle was delivering. “Let’s get em!” she would shout on the way to the battle, and she would strike and whop as best she could on the monster with her weapon, getting very much into the battle. Once the attack was over, she would turn to Gabby with a smile. “Gonna be a fun story to tell the family,” she joked, breathing a bit heavily from the beating. Once the Attack was over, she would grasp her head once more, wincing at the pain, and Yhoundeh would hurl another crystal of ice at the Shadow. Since it was completely downed, it had no chance of avoiding the attack. Once the crystal hit, she would feel Yhoundeh place a hand on her shoulder as if to comfort her, to which Lorielle would turn and nod before regaining her composure, and standing upright. Yhoundeh would let go and remain floating behind her.

Action Taken:

Skill Used and Damage:

Current Stats:

Last edited by Sir Grantus on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening]   The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:38 am

Sagami, whose unevolved Persona looked like it was going to leave him, finally grew a backbone and called it out. He may have been the last of them to get one, but at least he may still get it. Even Cain, who had just gotten his own creature, had appeared to land a good hit on one of the monsters attacking him. It was more than that, actually. It was the second best thing she’d seen yet. The only thing to top it, was Vera’s impressive feat. Even more so as she was calling for everyone to attack the beast while it was down. Although, one thing was scaring her. Vera seemed to be going completely mad. She wasn’t acting like herself, and it worried Gabby. Especially since her eyes changed colors.

Hippocamp pushed her forward with its snout, urdging her to join. She didn’t know how useful her weak little ability would be. Despite that, she complied with the All Out Attack. It wasn’t as if she could complain, the thing was down and they all had the perfect chance to kick its butt. When the event was done, she moved away from the Minotaur so it couldn’t catch her on the rebound. She smiled back at Lori, “I don’t think they would ever believe us.” Vera, however, seemed to take pleasure in the beast’s misery, “Calm down, Vera. Now is not the time to go nuts. Maybe after we get out of this situation.” Even if she also enjoyed watching the monster in pain, “I know. To keep everyone excited, how about we have a party after this. I’ll even decorate my house and have snacks. Sound like enough reason to beat this thing?”

It wasn't the best time to bring something like that up, but it wasn't the worst either. At least not in her mind. She gave her Persona a glance out the corner of her eye, and it seemed to be getting impacient. She rolled her eyes and pointed at the monster that had just bashed all the pride out of. At which point, she swore she could see Hippocamp smile as it commenced using that wind ability once more.

Stats:
Spoiler:

Attack:
Spoiler:

Damage:
Spoiler:

Miss:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Gabby A. on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm an idiot who doesn't know how an All Out Attack works.)
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening]   The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:04 am

((You know the All out Attack only takes up Vera's turn, right? You all can still attack... lol))
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening]   The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:32 am

Kogami plays with his hair a a little bit, assessing the situation right now. They were certenately going out. This brought a little smile to his face. “ You guys are pretty impressive. “ Kogami then looked at the barrage of attacks, its probably his turn now to hit this damm thing as hard as he can. “All-out attack huh, alright then.. “   Kogami complies with a simple nod and completes the all  out attack with the rest of the group, and then he returns fire with another garu towards the minotaur.  He also answered the question that Vera asked him before, so he didn’t know her name. So kogami just answered like it was a general shout for anyone to hear. “I been doing this alone for a while now, and it’s the simple fact that the experience made me stronger. And after this fight, I’ll be even stronger.  I learned a lot, and I learned well enough that these are the kind of things you should obligate yourself to take on alone.  So yea…”  

Stats
Spoiler:

Attacks used:
Spoiler:

Chance of sucess
Spoiler:

Complied with the all out attack

Last edited by Kogami on Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to say i complied with the all out attack)
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening]   The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:18 pm

The last Shadow remained stationary for a few seconds before heading over to towards the last child. Forming into Kikuri-Hime, the Persona would bat its fan over its face while looking away from its host. "Do not bore me again, Son of Man. I will not hesitate to leave you. I am Kikuri-Hime, the Dragon Goddess: As long as you dance for the Crawling Chaos, I suppose I'll protect you. Of course, I may let you suffer before then." The contract floated before it before vanishing, and behind the contact, the Persona also vanished into a smog of crimson mist. It coated the young man and gifted him with potential, however his Persona seemed the less pleased out of the various ones who found their hosts. Whatever the case, all the Children had come across their supernatural power one way or another. Now only one group of Shadows remained.

Minotaur:

Duo of Shadows:
Back to top Go down
Detective Akiyama

Detective Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening]   The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:49 pm

"Nice to see you again Kikuri. I look forward to doing battle with you again. I assume we play it the same way we did before? Almost in an instant the boy's headphones would spark to life at first with a loud static sound emitting from it. Soon the persona's voice would appear upon them and a view of various information screens appeared in front of Sagami; the screens resembling those of computers, yet these were holographic. "This is simple Sagami, we move in the same way we did but under a new god, I will guide you no matter how much I remember you agitated me." A few commands would appear on the screen each of them had various words upon them as to the names of these commands. One of the screens was different, it hovered beside the boy, the faces of his allies appeared on it and showed a wide amount of battle data on them. As Sagami selected the 'analysis' another screen would appear, this one showing the one enemie's face. He would select the Duo of Shadows and the the screen would change to a loading screen. "Alright guys you carry on, I'll get any information I can on this creature. Everyone attack the last shadow, I'm sorry I couldn't help until this point. Give it all you got. Fight on guys, I'll be here to assist if you need me."

Sagami's stats:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening]   The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seething Chaos [Mass Child Awakening]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next