Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:18 pm

Cecil ended up improving over the course of the night...slightly. He wasn't horrifically uncomfortable by the end of it, but he still ended up fretting about over whatever he'd say or do. Lemonade and nachos served as merciful edible stabilisers, helping to keep the edge off in a delightfully unhealthy fashion.
Dear god, so much cheese.

For a moment, Cecil looked confused as to what she could mean when she held out her hand and asked whether it was okay. Then hit it him, and a light flush came to his cheeks.
Slowly, he reaches out and entwines his hand with hers, silently failing to meet Nadia's eyes with a bashful expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:37 pm

As they left the noisy bar and entered the silence of cool evening, twilight breaking over the buildings to the west, Nadia still gripped his hand. She wondered if she was pushing too much, but part of her still told her he would say no if he was really uncomfortable. As they walked, a contented smile graced her features and she looked at him. "You were right. Those Nachos were really good." she announced, swinging their intwined hands once between them.

"Did you...have fun? Even though it was a big, scary date?" even though the question ended in teasing, she really hoped he had atleast felt a little bit better.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:58 pm

It was just so...strange, that this was happening. Here he had his hand entwined in another's, walking home after a date. It was one thing, the connections he'd created to other people in recent times, but somehow it felt like something else when you made that literal the way he had here. His hand clasping hers, her hand clasping his, a physical reminder that they were there with him instead of rushing off into the far and leaving him behind as they probably ought to.
It was a feeling he was grateful for and a feeling he felt awful for at the same time.

He tried to enjoy it more than he felt well deserved guilt over it.

He nods, and looks over to Nadia as she speaks up, looking happy but somewhat conflicted. "...yeah. It was fun, even if I was being...me, as usual."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 5:16 pm

Nadia studied him out of the corner of her eye as he processed it. Her lips curved into a smile as he walked directly into a response he was likely going to expect from her. Something told her this back and forth of their wasn't going to end any time soon. She was fine with that. His self-loathing was a part of him, afterall. It was part of what made him so interesting. "I don't mind you being 'you." she remarked with a smile, and a giggle. "Afterall, you were the one I wanted to go with, not someone else." she explained, hand squeezing his lightly. "You can't disappoint me, remember?" she chided playfully. And it was true. This new, exciting feeling was enough.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 5:30 pm

Cecil sighs and shakes his head with a small smile at Nadia's chiding and assurances. He squeezes her hand back, mind racing at it all. "One day, I'll understand just what on earth could possibly be going on in your head that you think these things. I don't know when, but it'll happen one day, and then I'll either finally be able to agree with you or ask you just what the hell you're thinking." He chuckles dryly as his mind works away at the mystery. "Guess you'll just be wasting your time away with me til then."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 5:39 pm

Nadia smiled as he seemed to be accepting her feelings a little bit more. He wasn't fighting her off or telling her he wasn't worth it. It was okay. He didn't have to understamd, as long as they could keep doing these kinds of things. "You say wasting my time, but there isn't anywhere I'd rather be. We're making up for lost time, like we said, right? If that's the case, I don't think It's time wasted at all." she pulled down on his arm and leaned up to plant a small kiss on his cheek, for no other reason than because she wanted to, and it felt right at the moment. "Thank you for tonight, Cecil."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 5:52 pm

He nearly told her that didn't make it waste almost reflexively, telling her that wasn't how it worked that she had better things to do less worthless people so invest like this in WHAT WAS SHE THINKING THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA - but he knew it wasn't going to have any result if he did other then a reaffirmation of everything she'd already said. He tried to push himself to ignore the thoughts that loomed in his mind again, but they'd entrenched themselves this time, lashing out with tooth and claw in resistance to the attempts to dislodge them.
Back to the normal way of things.

He reeled and started to sputter again at the soft touch on his cheek, spewing gibberish at a prodigious rate with wild eyes and a manic set of gestures that made him look like a thousand volts had been shunted into his system. Eventually, he just shakes his head, squeezing Nadia's hand again. "It's nothing. -I mean, it was no problem, something I meant to do, not like this was all pointless or-"
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 6:47 pm

Well, it wouldn't be Cecil if he wasn't doing or saying something to ruin the mood. But, it was amusing, and Nadia couldnt help but laugh a little as they strolled along, taking their time. Even if night fell before they reached home, they knew how to protect themselves if they absolutely needed to. For now, she was content with this. There was so much more for them to do and say and experience. But those infinite possibilities could wait.

Roll credits
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 4:19 am

Cecil Erinforth of the Death and Nadia Marquee of the Death of strengthened their Bond to Rank 5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6