Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) Empty
PostSubject: Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members)   Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:05 pm

Night time was an alien world to most citizens of Endymion. Full of demons, various monsters and other supernatural horrors it was definitely not a place for an ordinary individual but the golden eyed female was anything but normal. Walking down the streets of the Backlight Melina, decked in an almost see-through dress and mask calmly allowed her feet to control her travel. She knew not where she was going, only that it was home to like minded individuals.

The Platinum Playhouse was the Shadow's destination but where it was she knew not. All Melina did know was a strange man with a very dapper sense of fashion had invited her. In all honesty, it was unlikely he meant any real harm but none the less Melina was cautious. A more humanoid form she may have temporarily adopted but it was a simply matter for her to transform into the hydra she truly was. One footstep after another and another until Melina finally found the compulsion to walk abating.

"An...abandoned warehouse? Odd...but I suppose it works.." Boldly and without trembling in her heart Melina walked towards the warehouse, pushing it open and entering. The first thing she noticed was the music. It went unce unce unce, reverberating through the floor and her body, its tempo unnaturally syncing with the heart beat of all who heard it. Perhaps even more disconnecting was the vocals. They seemed to originate from everywhere and no where, invading the inner most depths of Melina's psyche. It was both disconcerting but also rather enjoyable.

"Well. This seems like a happening joint..." The flashing lights and pounding music cared not for how vacant the nightclub was. It seemed as if it desired to keep living on and on regardless of its occupy or lack of in this case. Melina put one elegant leg before the other, taking controlled and measured footsteps towards the bar. Melina decided to just step behind the bar and provide herself with drinks. It was fortunate she worked in one during the daylight hours; nobody else seemed to be here so nobody could complain!

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members)   Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 3:38 pm

Walking inside of the platinum playhouse as the self-proclaimed head of the group, Gabe was hoping that he could be as much of a presence as possible for people who seemed to have just awakened but wanted to really figure out what they could do with their powers, or their options if they truly shared the same notions of being against the governments nefarious deeds. He wanted to guide them and teach them as much as he learned as well. Even if Gabe was still learning himself, it was the fact that he took on the responsibility of being the speaker or guiding hand.

It was going to be difficult, but he hoped that his friends would guide him along the way.

"Huh? Is someone here already?"

As shotaro entered he would notice a woman in a white dress of some sort, helping herself to the drinks.

"Well, usually, someone would hit the bell on the table to call for the bartender. Which is me at times, and it does come out of your membership fee..."

Gabe walked closer as he tipped his hat.

Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) Latest

"You seem to be a new face, just awakened?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members)   Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 5:24 pm

Unison had been going to the playhouse, for a few reasons, one she wanted to see if she could talk to Larsinny for several reasons, but one being to see if she could pet him to see if he was as fluffy and soft as a sheep, the other was about the work she asked about before.

The second reason was she brought a bit of a good luck charm to use to decorate the place, and as she walked in she noticed Shotaro and someone new in the bar and she tilted her head a little, the small form was in her normal second form, her body covered from head to toe in leather belts, except for her hair, and then on top of that was a sheer white robe that was more like a vale then anything else. Though as she seen the new comer going behind the bar she walked forward about to say something.

However Shotaro beat her to it and she simply looked to the new comer as she walked behind the bar herself and took the gift she brought out of the large bag she had and put it on the counter, a little statue of everyone's favorite good luck spirit...a waddle-dee "I thought this place could you a but more decoration..." she said simply to Shotaro before looking to the newcomer "Welcome to the playhouse..." she said to the woman who was dressed....questionably, then again it was her mask, Unison really didn't have choice in her's ether, and honestly theirs were not that different from each other in a few ways.
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members)   Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 8:45 am

"Yeah I figured that but I work as a bartender during as my day job...so I guess that makes me the bartender now." Having mixed and prepared her drink, she turned around to face Gabe. A smug smirk was all too obvious even in spite of the horned Venetian mask the new arrival. The snake that extended from Melina's tattoo locked its cold eyes on Gabe, tongue flicking in and out tasting the air. Melina brought the wine glass to her lips and drank the crimson liquid, right hand elegantly coiled around the glass.

"A membership fee hmmm? Well that's fine....oh yes very fine..." A forked tongue extended from inside Melina's mouth, tracing sensually over the plump surface of her crimson lips pulling in the wine that had attempted to escape its fate. Mmmm..... At least the wine here was good but Melina still had a few questions; namely what purpose this place served but more importantly who was that man in white in the mask? It was at that moment another person showed up and placed some sort of decoration upon the bar not that it was of any real consequence.

"Newly awakened?...Ahahahahahhahaha....~ In a sense.,.." The twinkle in Melina's eyes, the shrill mocking laugh and her oh so very smug smirk implied...something.

"Let's just say you and I have less in common than you think when it comes to our abilities..." With wine glass in hand Melina climbed onto the bar, employing it as a seat with one leg folded over the other. She enjoyed literally looking down on people. Being in charge, feeling a sense of control and superiority over another....hmmmm oh it was very satisfying.

"But perhaps you can introduce me to this place. Oh and call me Viper if you need a name of course...I wouldn't object to mistress ahahahhaha~" Taking another careful sip from her wine glass Viper oh so patiently awaited for a response from this top hat wearing man. In the mean time she off handedly waved at the third arrival who decided to decorate the counter.

Last edited by LunarCataphract on Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members)   Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 8:47 pm

"Well, it's not too serious, the goat seems to get a bit anxious when drinks are being made and there's no sort of fee being paid for each one. I at least managed to get him to go along with the idea that the playhouse members can get a complimentary discount. "

Noticing their forked tounge, Gabe wondered if it was a part of her guise or something of the sort. He would have felt a little uneasy if he didn't already meet the minotaur woman, but it just goes to show that plenty of different people had different forms to go by.

"Well, as long as you understand Viper....  and as for a more official introduction to where you are....this is called the platinum playhouse. We are a group who wish to get the city on our side and reveal the truths of the government's nefarious deeds. By exposing them to the people, we take away the hold they have over them, as well as taking away their power at the same time."

Looking to unison, Gabe would smile.

"But first, i guess you should get to know the team a little more. This is Unison, one of the more prominent members that i'm thankful to have with me. Sometimes when you think you aren't getting up from something and end up lasting a little longer, i forget to thank her at times. "
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members)   Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 6:32 pm

Unison returned the wave before looking to the little statue she brough and adjusting the position of it, "I hope Larsinny likes it..." she said to herself as she turned to fully give her attention to the other two just as Gabe was introducing her, and she gave a small bow in greeting "Greetings again, and welcome, I do hope you will be able to fit in here, but may I ask you to please sit on a stool? I was going to clean the bar top for our Friend Larsinny" she asked politely as she started to get the things ready to begin cleaning, she had been honest when she told Larsinny she wanted to help around here, after all they had been using it and he had offered the use of it for their gatherings, and if it wasn't for this place they really wouldn't have a proper and fairly safe meeting place.

Not to mention the amount of times the others had partaken of the supplies of the place, and as she got the things ready to begin cleaning, she also slipped a few VC into the till to pay for what the woman had helped herself to "I focus in healing and recovery...or at least it seems that is all the power that I have" Unison was watching the woman, as she watched everyone, and she was already picking up on a lot about her, she seemed to have the same issue Frog had, that sense of self importance, the way she laughed, the way she carried herself and talked to Gabe, it was rather clear the way the woman was at least presenting herself, and Unison had to wonder if this woman would cause the same issue as Frog did before.

Another she noticed was the difference between what she looked like, and the way the others looked, Ragnarok, Thirteen, Revenant, Shotaro, they all looked a certain way, a certain feel...that woman that came in before, the tall one with the horns, and then this woman, they seemed different...Wicked as well seemed to be different, she even said as much when arguing with Shotaro...Unison would have to ask Larsinny about all that later when she got the chance to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members)   Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 7:57 pm

"Mmm...hope he doesn't have any issues with the city's money..." Melina reached into her dress's cleavage, rummaged around a little and pulled out the city's equivalent to a twenty dollar note, leaving it on the counter...after kissing it of course. The crimson red lip stick she wore stained the paper of the note not that the Shadow cared; for her it had just been a rather amusing thought to enact.

"Hmm hmm yes yes~ I am oh so very stimulated to be welcomed so warmly...." Oh yes. Melina had a good idea as to the noble goal of the so called Psycho Terrorists but honestly...? She didn't really care. Oh yes, she had made a promise to her human half to "reveal the truth" but the Shadow had only agreed to that to satisfy her own desires. Still, the government was by no means Melina's friend so it was in her own self-interest for freedom that she opposed them. The government didn't exactly approve of alternative entities such as Melina after all.

"Unison hmmm? Pleasure to make your acquaintance..." Melina's sly smile remained as she watched the girl mutter about Larsinny however, Melina's smile faded when she was asked to move her posterior to a stool. In most situations the Shadow would have refused out of sheer stubbornness but she had further questions. Unfolding one leg from the other Melina casually slipped off the counter landing her posterior upon the nearest empty stool. She would soon regain her smile turning to look at her fellow Playhouse members.

"Hmmm...so do tell...who is this goat you're talking about? And who's this Larsinny? Is he the strange gentlemen dressed in white I met?" The notion of someone who was good at healing and recovery did actually sound rather useful especially given...well, given how Melina was electrified during her so far only encounter with a Demon.

"Well keeping people alive is pretty handy...we can't exactly go to the hospital when demons wound us." As sarcastic and flippant as Melina may seem she was actually genuine in that. If the government truly was her enemy then it was for the best she, and her comrades, relied on official services as little as possible.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members)   Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 2:42 am

"Not necessarily, no. The money that we use in the city works in a universal sense. Once you find yourself in the black market side of things, you'll be able to pick up on some interesting materials that would help further your travels in dungeons and other precarious situations, like find yourself neck to neck with a district leader. Either way, I wanted to give you a good welcome, but like I said before, you ended up beating me here. "

Though, thinking of the strange gentlemen in white, it's actually been a while since Gabe hear of the person. "I actually have no idea who that is. But that person was around when I and the first few of the new age of the playhouse started to awaken. But I never saw him again, the investigations surrounding him is pretty unknown, but he was in contacts with a reporter, even if it was brief and short. "

Sitting down, Gabe would then start to shuffle his deck of cards.

"Well, i am your resource, along with Unison. We are here to answer any and all questions, as long as they aren't touchy subjects like who we really are or anything like that. "
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members)   Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 6:57 pm

Unison started to fully and properly clean the bar top, looking at the money the one named Viper "I believe he only deals in another coin, however I will ask him, Also Larsinny is the owner of this place, and the one that allows us to use it as a safe place and meeting spot, he is a small goat like demon, however we are not sure specifically what type of demon he is. As for the gentlemen in white, I do not believe I have seen such a person, that I can remember at least" she answered, and as she continued to clean she was still taking in information about the woman, the way she was acting her manner of speaking.

The loss of the smile upon her simple request was not lost on Unison, though she didn't acknowledge it and continued to clean, she did make note of it and would talk about this with Shotaro once they had the chance to speak in private, so far the picture of this Viper person that she was getting wasn't all that good, however she at least seemed willing to be there and to help. It was the way she talked and seemed to act like she was superior, that was the issue that Unison was taking the largest note of.

"I believe Larsinny accepts only this currency..." she said holding up a single VC, she assumed he did anyway, it seemed far different then the normal currency that the city used, even demons carried them, as well as the few angels they fought, even the District head Superbia had some on her, and it was all she used to buy her supplies and other things that she required. Attaining it seemed to happen at a somewhat smaller rate, she wondered if it was generated by the person themselves when they exerted themselves, as she had found such currency only after she awakened, maybe she had always got it before but her mind was blind to it?

She honestly didn't know the answer, but she would have to ask Larsinny about that as well as more about demons once she got the chance to talk to the little goat...she then had to wonder if he wouldn't mind being brushed? her mind wandering a bit as she resumed cleaning the bar top waiting to hear what questions Viper asked.
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members)   Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 8:35 am

"Hmmm....oh well the matter of money is something I don't care about~ If he doesn't accept the city's official currency then he can just put it on my tab until I accrue some of that..whatever money it is." The money Melina was referring to was that held up by the girl cleaning the counter. She seemed to be doing a very diligent job at it; it was always nice to see somebody so hard working and diligent especially when that someone was a potential ally.

"Mmmmm so none of you know who he is? A shame...I bet he's cute under that mask of his..." Melina internally mused on the individual known as Larsinny. A small goat demon that owned the Playhouse and allowed it to be used by the Psycho Terrorists was most definitely interesting but also suspicious. How many demons had Melina met that were actually friendly? Very few....especially if you considered her father one like she did.

"So just why does this Larsinny allow us to use his facilities? Oh and Unison was it?..You might want to be more careful when saying you're a resource to be used....I might just eat you up~ Fufufufufufufu...~" The serpentine shadow laughed, half joking and half serious as she reached forth to grasp Gabe's chin, staring passionately into his eyes. Honestly, Melina had no issue eating people, or demons for that matter, but despite that she didn't desire to feast on her allies just yet...they were her allies after all~
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members)   Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 3:56 am

"Velvet coins, it's basically a supernatural commodity more or less. It seems to transform into that kind of currency once we shift on over to the nighttime travels of our escapades. So to be completely honest with you, it isn't something i would worry about right now anyway."

Gabe was content for the time being, things seemed to be moving a bit smoother. As well as the fact that Nola was being very welcoming for the time being, Gabe was thankful for her to be around. Even though he did most of the speaking, he didn't trust his charisma all the time to hit a home run with some of the people that he had to try to convince.

"Alright viper, play nice. Once you go through your first night, you'll start to understand a little better at how we work. As for larsinny? To be honest, I know nothing of his personal stake in this, I have no clue why he would rather choose to fight against the government as a demon with that sort of ambition to round people like us up to do so, but I guess that's apart of the charm, to really see that it's demons and humans alike being affected by what the government is doing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members)   Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members) Empty

Back to top Go down

Seven heads seven drink. (Playhouse members)
Page 1 of 1