Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Steele

Steele

In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil]   In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 3:09 am

Nadia watched him as he adjusted the headphones and situated the...ipod? the careful almost ritualistic way he approached it made her feel almost for a second like it was the most important thing in the room to him. It wasn't that she was jealous, but rather intrigued and curious about what it could be that kept him so enthralled.

"...well, you have the chance now. I can help you find something if you're interested."

The statement made her smile. Suddenly She was seeing the exchange between them, and it was amazing to her. "I think I'd like that...very much." She replied, sipping the last of her tea.

When the blond clarified her other questions, she listened intently. So they made songs like that without actual bands. It made sense, considering it was mostly just digital sounds. Still, it was a good tune. "Thank you, Cecil." She replied, "If I do find it, I'll play some for you sometime. I bet you'd like it. Do you like old music?"

Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil]   In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 3:22 am

Cecil smiles, but doesn't say anything else, sipping his tea. At Nadia's thanks, he chuckles awkwardly, scratching at the back of his head. "It's nothing. Really. Don't worry about it."

He finally finishes his own tea, and places the cup down. "Nothing wrong with old music, though...I get it depends on the style of it. Not to say that I wouldn't like it, but not all of it is stuff I'd really listen to much." He pauses, swallowing. "If...that makes sense."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil]   In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 2:07 pm

"Well I'll let you listen, and then you can decide for yourself." She offered, as the check was brought to the table, and Nadia paid it, laying Cash on the table, and smiling at Cecil. Before he had a chance to protest, she reached for his hand to pull him from his seat and drag him back out side.

"Come on, Cecil. There is a whole little Tokyo out there. I wanna show you the shop across the way that sells monuments and grave stones...!" She smiled as she pulled him along gently.

Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil]   In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 2:25 pm

Cecil nods - and starts making incoherent noises of protest as cash is placed down and he's dragged along. "I-tch-you-at least let me stand up properly!"

He scrambles to his feet, moving after Nadia as his mind plays catch-up. "...wait, gravestones?!"

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Cecil looks slowly between the collection of grave markers and Nadia, a conflicted expression on his face. Morbid reminders of every shape and price surround, signs on the wall detailing more extravagant or custom work and the services the place offers. "...I can't believe you even know where to find a place like this."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil]   In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 3:00 pm

Nadia ran her hand along a carved pair of dragons that framed one of the monuments. One day, her name would be on stone like this, probably. All that would be left of her. "You can find all sorts of interesting things if you pay attention. Just like I found you." She chided, a sly smile spreading across her lips. It looked like this might be starting to make him uncomfortable though, so it was probably time to move on. They were losing daylight anyway...
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How does this one look?" as promised, Kimonos. Though they didn't go through The full process of tying the Obi, she was allowed to try on the Kimonos themselves. She had found one that was blue, with a complex Lycoris pattern in white and silver along the sleeves and bottom portions. Her wide, curious eyes watched him as he considered her choice of Kimono.

Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil]   In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 3:15 pm

He shook his head at that. He wasn't all that interesting.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

"Hmmm..." Cecil looks Nadia up and down, taking in the details of the whole thing. He had to admit..."It looks good. You wear it well." Though it'd probably look better had the obi been properly tied to complete the look, the kimono Nadia had found was well suited to her. His eyes idly traced the design, not conscious of anything other than the pattern and whatever Nadia might be saying at the moment.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Distinct, appreciative noises sound from the blond boy as he devours a piece of takoyaki by a stand. "So, so good..." His tray is laden with the morsels, hot and fresh, and a wide grin has sprouted across his face. "Seriously, try it. I still don't remember how exactly I found this place, but I know for sure that it's one of the best damn places to grab something quick to eat in the area. I still can't fathom how all of this is so cheap."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil]   In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 3:37 pm

And with Cecil's appraising eye sated, Nadia purchased the Kimono and the Obi that went with it, and left the shop in full Kimono dress. Which seemed less and less out of place the later they stayed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Cecil's urging, and without much Hesitancy, Nadia popped one of the Takoyaki balls into her mouth, after blowing on it a little first. It was delicious, and her mouth immediately curved into a smile as she chewed it. It was wonderful. "It's delicious! It's squid isn't it? I wonder if It's made from the tentacles? Or maybe the squishy part of It's head...? Maybe its their testicles. Do Squids have testicles?" She commented with half a mouthful. She covered her mouth with her hand as she spoke. That was polite, wasn't it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next area they passed through had a few novelty shops, and Nadia stopped, turning to face him. "you should get yourself a souvenir, too."

Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil]   In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 4:26 pm

Cecil sputtered for a moment as his takoyaki nearly went down the wrong way. "I-jgd-uh, wait, what?" He shook his head, giving Nadia a shocked look. "Uh...one, it's octopus. Usually, it's octopus. Two...squid testicles? I...no. They don't."

"...I think."

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Cecil stumbled forward another step before turning back to face Nadia. "I wouldn't have any idea what to get. Besides..." He shrugs, and smiles. "I'm just glad I get to do this. It's nice, being out with friends. I don't think I've ever really just...gone out, like this. Go wherever wind and whim takes me with someone I know."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil]   In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 4:59 pm

Nadia watched Cecil's face as the indecision set in. It made her happy that he was enjoying his time with her. "I've never done this either. But, we should keep doing it. Stay here, I'll be right back!" Maybe he needed more time to find something he wanted for himself. That was fine. He wasn't nearly as lost as he or Nadia had thought he was. She could tell by how he was acting with her. His internal turmoil had been almost forgotten, she gauged, or atleast hidden better. Even if he didn't know how to commemorate that, she knew she wanted to. She didn't have a whole lot of money left after the tea shop and the Kimono, but...

A few moments later she emerged from one of the shops, carrying a small bag. She pulled It's contents out to show him. It was a black hemp necklace with a small jade turtle hanging from it. "It's a Turtle. It symbolizes wisdom. But also...likes to hide in its shell when It's startled or afraid." She held the necklace out to him. "It's for you."

Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil]   In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 5:09 pm

"Uh - alright?" He watched as Nadia went off, suddenly a little anxious. It died down as she went into one of the shops in sight, but that brief moment of panic wasn't so easily avoided.

He relaxed once more as Nadia returned, and as she explained what she'd gotten, the girl would find herself faced with a wry smile and a flat look. "Are you trying to suggest something? That's nothing like me." For all the dry tone to his voice, it wasn't hard to tell he wasn't serious as he took the necklace and slipped it on. "Thanks. I like it."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil]   In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 7:20 pm

Nadia smiled slightly, turning to continue on their way down the strip, stopping in here or there to point something out to Cecil or make a morbid remark about the design of a skull or piece of animal-fur clothing. All the while forgetting for once, the threat of demons that came with night's embrace. In fact, she thought as she noticed night approaching, how wonderfully tragic would it be if this was their last night? If this experience was the last thing she saw as night fell, she thought she'd be content.

For a while, the two continued their evening escapades, and night came swift and unbidden, like a thief.

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil]   In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 9:07 pm

User's social link has ranked up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil]   In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Town of the Rising Sun [Cecil]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3