Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Did you just save my life? "Momokuma"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raia

Raia

Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" Empty
PostSubject: Did you just save my life? "Momokuma"   Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Kogami started to awake after the horrible outcome of the battle he had, trying to prove his worth. “Ahh, my head…. I was… fighting something..and… I lost… yea… I remember now. “ Kogami starts shaking his head in disappointment as he looked around the area. “I lost, and I heard a voic-… wait….. ahh man…. “ Kogami then noticed that he was in the A/V room of the school. Why and how did he managed to get out of limbo, he could of swore that he died back there. “Well, I almost died..or am I dead rright now…” Kogami starts to pat himself down while looking around. “Well, I don’t feel any different..and that voice that saved me… and… basically took my money. Ehh, anyway.. this must be the origin of the person that pulled me out huh….” Kogami then looks around the room, not seeing anybody or anything. Being here was a chance, and danger at the same time, it was also opportunity. Either way, he would have to weigh in his options right about now. “Now what.. how do I get outta here..?”
Back to top Go down
Roy F. Jones

Roy F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Did you just save my life? "Momokuma"   Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:45 pm

"If you are dead, please get the fuck out of my room," a voice sounded. There was no one there, though, except-

Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" 5%28233%29

"I'd rather not have a rank body in here. Who knows what kind of diseases you're carrying?" The bear stood before Kogami, all 3 feet of it. Though it didn't seem malicious, there was no telling what it would and wouldn't do given the correct provocations.

Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" 5%28236%29

"Though, all of you bastards seem to be diseased in one way or another. That's what Personas are, right?" It sniggered at the Chaos Child, as if reveling in his despair of losing money and almost his life.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Did you just save my life? "Momokuma"   Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:57 pm

"Woah, woahahaahahahhaa/..... time out..." Kogami then bends down to peer at the bear. " You just.... talked right...." Kogami then scratches his head and then remembers that he was just insulted. "Hey! That was pretty unnecessary you.... bear? Thing? Yea, i guess i can call you a bear. I never heard about you from nyra, your probably something else unrelated entirely. I mean, i came here all the time, and you was never there before. " Kogami also pieced two and two together. "Well from the welcome you just gave me, i am goung to assume that you arent thet person that pulled me out... well.. im pretty sure im not dead... well... im Kogami Shibvuya, the number one loser of Kizuna acadmey apparently, and everywhere else... nice to meet you...."
Back to top Go down
Roy F. Jones

Roy F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Did you just save my life? "Momokuma"   Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:53 am

Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" 5%28240%29

"Urk, that grammar is terrible! It almost despair inducing on it's own! Though, you are pretty smart to figure out that I didn't pull you out of Limbo!"

Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" 5%28236%29

"Upupupupupupupupupu~ I've moved in just recently, you can say. I've broken off from the Crawling Chaos and become my own being! That bastard's really taking a long time to move his pawns about, wouldn't you say?" The bear sniggered. "Though you stink of having His hands all on you! And inside of you~ Upupupupupu~"
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Did you just save my life? "Momokuma"   Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:47 pm

"Im not followig..." Kogami was a little confused, but it seemed like nyra pulled him out after all. The new problem was being in the school, how was he to approach this. "So, i dont suppose that you have any trap doors or anything lying around here right? You know, to get outta here?" Kogami then thought for a moment, and asked another question. "Did you need help with something by any chance? I know there must be a reason why im here...or..maybe there isnt."
Back to top Go down
Roy F. Jones

Roy F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Did you just save my life? "Momokuma"   Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:22 pm

Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" 5%28246%29

"Of course I know the way out of here! It wouldn't make any sense if I didn't!" He took one fuzzy hand and pointed it at the door. "You just walk through that door!" Though... Now that he thought about the idiot's last statement...

Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" 5%28243%29

"Do you know anyone who has a Persona? Anyone strong?"
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Did you just save my life? "Momokuma"   Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:36 am

“Other persona users? Well, I have a few guesses and a few definite as to who might and who might not be a persona user. They are all dangerous in their own way to be honest, why? Got a grudge against them too? Well not really a grudge, id like to call it a necessary hatred, hmm… it sounds cooler that way.. a necessary hatred. But, since im here and you have nothing to do.. or maybe you do have some plan that you wouldn’t mind getting help for, if I can help whatsoever.. or is all you want just names?” Kogami then had a twisted smile, tracking back to the first time he had his spat with gabishi and genji.
Back to top Go down
Roy F. Jones

Roy F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Did you just save my life? "Momokuma"   Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:06 am

Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" 5%28241%29

"Do I... hold a grude... against Persona users....?"

Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" 5%28238%29

"Of course I have a grudge against them!" he snapped suddenly, anger visible everywhere on his body. "I have an irrational hatred of them! When I see them, I can't help but attack all of the bastards!" He did calm down from yelling at the idiot Child, but he was still annoyed.

Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" 5%28234%29

"Then again, the only one with that stupid parasitic disease that idiotic little shits call Personas that I've met is you. Unfortunately for me, now that I've broken off from The Crawling Chaos, I can't move from this room. Which is why I haven't gone out and found them myself."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Did you just save my life? "Momokuma"   Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:39 pm

Alright fine, so ill just have to find some names for you, and then you can go off to deal with them. Is that correct? Or whatever your plan is, im not much of the thinker but if your not my enemy, id rather it stay that way. There is nothing more unpredictable than an bear, and easy with the insults..im trying to be friendly here… hmm… Well for starters, you would need someone to be your eyes and ears. You would need them to come to you since they cant leave, is that correct? Well, I guess im not so stupid when it comes to ideas. You would need another child from the inside since I don’t go here anymore, so the idiotic parasites are basically your pull…and can serve as a bait. Two ways to go about this, high profile, and low profile.. but Id rather not get into too much trouble. But, with high profile… I already established myself as the bad guy to some persona users. I can probably bait gabishi or genji to come here. They would bring their friends, or become a tough guy, either way, a persona user would be here..in this room..with you. Now, this could have plenty of results, but my lack of knowledge of the persona users is getting in the way. Another way to do this is ….. have some school event for a scavenger hunt. One of the hints could be some spooky , jewel or whatever that could be put in here.. persona users are the catch, the ones that enter… are… hostages? I guess that could work when they would want to play hero. Or, if your patient, wait till October..holloween.. as a condemned haunted room, there is plenty of bait and motive for the thrill seekers. “

OOC: Signing up for classes took alot of my time, sorry for being gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you just save my life? "Momokuma"   Did you just save my life? "Momokuma" Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you just save my life? "Momokuma"
Page 1 of 1