Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users]

Go down 
+4
Hikuro
Dream Eater
Johnson Locke
Salmane
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Salmane

Salmane

Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] Empty
PostSubject: Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users]   Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:18 pm

The velvet room door would open and a female figure would step into the world she had come to know as ‘Limbo.’ Her eyes would dart around the small platform she stood on, there were two possible paths she could take, the paths leading off into the distance. This was an area she had never explored but none the less she knew Cyril was here, tossed into limbo to die, one of her best friends and he was here. When she had entered a very blue room, she had noticed a lot of people, all having the appearance of humans. But when she came up to a request board, it seemed her friend had been thrown into limbo by an unknown cause, before entering limbo she had called her friend Gabishi to come and help her try and save her other friend. But waiting and not running in would be a good idea, so she decided to wait…

Information:

Last edited by Salmane on Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users]   Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:23 pm

The velvet room door would open once more, and a young man would step out from it. Kahn entered the world that was known as 'Limbo' for the first time. He felt a chill run up his spine at the twisted world, though it looked strangely familiar. Like parts of the city around Kizuna Academy were mixed together to create platforms that hovered over a dark abyss....maybe that is where the shadows came from? Furthermore, he noticed that the place seemed to shift constantly Whatever the case the place gave him the creeps overall, but no matter how odd or possibly scary this was, he would not be leaving. Not without Cyril and Nanashi to say the least. He was not comfortable leaving friends behind, and maybe they would encounter the shadow that had attacked the dorms. He was up for some payback, and there would be no mercy for that shadow or any shadow that stood in his path.

After observing the area he noticed another person standing not far from the door he just exited from. That must mean she was a persona user right? Otherwise she would not be here, but surely that meant she was an ally right? Well if she came out from the Velvet Room, then she most likely was one. He would approach her, she seemed familiar...did she go to his school? Maybe that was it, regardless they would most likely be working together in order to help those who were lost in Limbo. He would hold up a hand, "Hey, are you here to help Cyril and the others who got thrown in here?" He would ask, hoping she would say yes and have some experience in this place. Any information he could get would be useful to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Dream Eater

PostSubject: Re: Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users]   Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:42 pm

Looking at the strange red door, Damien took a deep breath, steeling himself for what was to come. These things had been popping up all over the city ever since… that night (Damien still winced as he thought just how badly he had screwed up. Some warrior he.), and only now had Damien steeled himself to take more than a temporary excursion into them. Don’t worry mate. I promise I’ll get you outta there if it kills me. Damien had seen creatures like those that had attacked the dorms prowling around within the strange other world. Deciding that this must be where Cyril was, Damien finally mustered up the courage to fight these otherworldly beings.

That is, if he’s still alive… a seditious part of his mind whispered, betraying him. Damien silenced it, throwing open the door and stepping through. There was a slight drop, perhaps a foot or two- just enough to be jarring. Landing with a thump, Damien straightened up, summoning his massive axe with a sudden flash of light. Though he had only used the weapon once before, it felt more comfortable in his hands than anything else had. Doublechecking his pockets, Damien made sure his summoning knife for Ajax was still firmly holstered.

Hefting his axe atop his shoulder, Damien turned around, hearing a friendly voice. “Even if she ain’t, I am. Nice t’ see ya again, Kahn.” Walking towards the pair, Damien swung down his axe, embedding the spike into the ground while careful not to hit anyone with the movement. Resting on the shaft, Damien smiled. “I was afraid I was gonna be the only person going after these guys. Good to see I’ll have some backup. I can take a hit- just be sure to KO these bastards before I go down, alright mate?” Damien laughed, no longer as tense as before. “Do we have anyone else comin’ , or is it just us three?
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users]   Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:42 am

The Limbo, a place that Gabishi really hated since he still didn't understand anything about that place, but he have to enter it because he want to help a friend of him, while defeating some Shadows. He walked in a small ally that a red door was located. Gabishi was smoking when he reaching the door but drop the cigarette because it was almost finished and he didn't wanted to waste any time. He close his eyes as he entered the door, it was a tradition to him since he don't want to see where in the hell he would appear in Limbo.

Gabishi slowly opened his eyes as he listen some people talking, so he wasn't there all alone but still he didn't recognize any off the voices. As he full opened his eyes, he saw a girl with brow hairs, a guy with red hairs and a blonde one. "Four if you count me too..." Gabishi said as he started to walk to Salmane side, since she was the only one that he knew. Well the red haired one kinda resemble someone in his class but he wasn't really sure. And no ideas of who was the blond one. Gabishi look around for a moment before looking at Salmane "Sorry if i was late...".
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users]   Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:23 am

Joey saw a color door for the first time. "Wow, this is brand new who will be in this door" he said to himself. Thoughts are coming back from that night in the academy when those things call shadows and attack some of us, joey fight back with his new found power his persona. From that day he swear to get better in life, but he have to keep a promest to save the 2 kids from that night. Joey took a deep breath and open  the door.

He fall into a new world. "Ok what is this place" he saw the kid with the red hair and walk up to him. "Hey, glad to see you survive that attack" he said to him.

(Long story short, my laptop is broking and school starting for me so yeah I not going. To be that active how I want to be)
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users]   Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:03 pm

Sounds broke her concentration, twitching slightly she slowly reached towards her evoker, quickly drawing it and spinning, pointing it to her temple. As she was about to pull the trigger she noted that the voice came from a male, although she had to recall what he said before responding for she wasn’t listing in the first place. As she slowly lowered the gun slightly, although keeping it drawn and close to its evoking spot if the boy proved to be dangerous. “State your name and your reason for being here.” She would then think once more about this boy’s words he had spoken before… And then it hit her. “… How do you know about Cyril?! Do you have any connection to him falling into this world?! I need answers now…” Her voice would be very harsh towards the boy as she was not very happy about one of her best friends falling victim to shadows.

As another entered she would still keep her evoker drawn but it was held in a downward position and lowered. “Who the hell are you people?” She would then back away as it seemed the two boys knew each other, could they be planning to kill her? Placing her evoker in it’s holster and holding her hand up towards the ‘sky,’ the girl would picture one of her two weapons and it would slowly materialize and drop into her hands. Now holding judgment her scythe she would point it towards the boys. “You better give me some answers.” Just at the moment her friend would enter, she would sigh in relieve that if these men were harmful she had someone who could actually fight alongside her. Whispering to him she would continue “Gabishi-san, I don’t think we can trust them.” As one more appeared she swung the scythe backwards and out of a fighting stance staring towards the boys. “I’m not going anywhere until you explain why you’re here.”
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users]   Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:22 pm

"Ok, wow, and I am one of you, shadows begin to attack the dorms a group of us was fighting these monsters and all, then I hear a volce in my head to call him out, so I call him out he was my persona and we fought off the monsters in the school, but the group left and they have 2 students was eating from that, and I thought we can save them or something, name Joey" he said
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users]   Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:44 am

Kahn took a step back holding his hands up defensively, "Whoa, hold on there. We're on the same side, at least in my opinion.” He would look to Damien and offer a friendly nod in reply, then Gabashi from his class appeared. Needless to say he was rather surprised to see that Gabashi had a power similar to his own. Then the last person to arrive was Joey, who must have heard one of Salmane's questions, as he answered one of her questions. That answer was rather blunt and bad answer seeing Salmane's mood was quite hostile, and Gabashi seemed to be on her side. While Kahn wanted to fudge some of the details earlier, given Joey's answer he would have to be honest…mostly honest that is.

"I'll fill you in right here and now. My name is Kahn Azame, I was a friend of Cyril's, and this.." He would gesture to Damien, "Is Damien. The three of us all awakened to our Personas at the same time. A couple of nights ago the dorms were attacked by a rather large shadow, and Cyril happened to be on campus. The three of us, including Cyril, and two other students were attacked by the shadows. There were a lot of shadows, and Cyril used his persona to try and defeat them. Doing so caused the shadows to realize that he was the greatest threat ,and they swarmed him like a pack of locust." He would explain in a rather calm and honest voice, "It was then that one by one we began to unlock our powers, and we tried to help Cyril as best as we could. We attacked the shadows with our personas, but...they hit him fast and hard. Cyril hit the ground after they finished with him ,and then they began to attack another student. At that moment, the large shadow I mentioned before began to creep down from its place on the dorm. Obviously it was coming to fight or finish us. Damien here moved to save Cyril, while the others did our best to keep the shadows off.  However, the large shadow was moving faster than any of us imagined, and it became obvious that if we continued our rescue attempt we would all be doomed. So I was forced to order us all to fall back and regroup."

After that explanation, Kahn would pause again before continuing, "Then I heard about three people being trapped here, and I figured Cyril was one of them. Not to mention if the shadow that attacked the dorms escaped, I'm going to get a second crack at it. If it thinks it can walk away after doing something like that....it's got another thing coming." He would say before looking at Salmane and Gabashi. Hopefully, at least Gabashi would believe him, even if Salmane didn't. Perhaps he could sway her opinion a bit, if not counsel her....then again...Gabashi didn't seem like the counseling type. What the second year knew beyond a doubt was that fighting each other right here and now was a foolish idea. The large shadow that attacked the dorm was obviously bold and powerful, and to attack such a creature tired from a fight here would spell certain doom for whoever tried to do so.

"So... He would say looking Salmane in the eye, but there was no hostility in his eyes. Rather they were calm and serious, this was no time to be silly or funny. Now was a time for calm and collected action, "Are we going to stand here and let our mutual friend waste away in this godforsaken place? With those monstrous shadows that apparently live here? Or are we going to get moving, kick some shadow's butts, and save Cyril and the others?"

Strengths:
Back to top Go down
Dream Eater

PostSubject: Re: Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users]   Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:12 am

Damien studied Kahn intently, noting the slight fibbing but not bringing it to light. Listening to the new story, Damien incorporated it into his ‘true’ knowledge of the incident, so that in the event that he was called out in order to verify Kahn’s story, he would back it up, not tear it down. Staying silent for long enough for Kahn to finish putting the spin on the occurrence, Damien only prayed that Joey would have the good sense to do the same. He had already spilled some of the beans, but thank God Kahn was around to do damage control. He would prove to be a valuable ally in the future.

However, there was one part of it that Damien could not stand, and that was the sugared version of events. “Oh, and when Kahn says ‘retreat,’ he meant we had to run for our fucking lives, tails tucked between our legs like whipped dogs. The bastards crushed the one guy who came to save our asses, and we had to leave him. Damned if I’m gonna let the score stay like that. ” Looking at Salmane intently, Damien reached into his pocket, pulling out his knife and letting it fall to the ground. Damien then stepped away from his axe, Ragnarok, spreading his arms wide.

That knife right there calls out my ‘persona,’ or whatever it’s called. I’m completely defenseless right now. You wanna free shot at me? I’ll give it to you, gladly- no strings attached. But save it for our world. Because otherwise we’re all gonna end up like Cyril, and then nobody’s gonna save our sorry asses.” Tapping his head with a slight chuckle, Damien shrugged. “You’ll have to forgive me- I ain’t the sharpest knife in the drawer- hell, I’m probably a spoon. This is the only way I know to show you we don’t mean any harm. We just wanna get Cyril, give the monster shadow what’s due, and get outta this creepy-ass world. Sound good to you?

Stepping back forward, Damien picked up his evoker, gently placing it back in his pocket. He ripped Ragnarok from the ground, causing dirt clods to fly. Careful not to hit anyone, especially in such a tense scenario as this, Damien hefted it back onto his shoulder, the most comfortable position he had found with it. “Shall we get going then? Just because Cyril is alive right now doesn’t guarantee that he will be if we don’t hurry.” Turning to walk towards the path he thought he would find Cyril on, Damien stopped, as if a thought had actually entered his skull. “By the way… what are you guys capable of, combat wise? I have a few healing abilities, fire AoE, and a mean swing, so I can tank. Anyone pulling out some crazy damage?” Damien had loved videogames as a street boss, and it showed in his phrasing. Damien laughed at himself, a deep, resounding noise.

strengths:
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users]   Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Gabishi just stay still beside Salmane after he entered the room and look at guys that where already there. After some times another man joined inside the room. Gabishi was totally confused when Salmane was holding a scythe to the other man, where they trying to harm her?. Gabishi was still confused why they can enter Limbo, did they have the same power that Gabishi and Salmane did? And how did they get it?. Lucky Kahn explained some of the question that Gabishi have. Gabishi slowly listened to Kahn when he told a really strange story for him. A big shadow attacked the dorms? Like what happen in the casino? The three of them awaken at the same time?. Gabishi become more confused but he try to calm down. He look at Damien as he added some thing in the story. Gabishi remain silent and look at Salmane and pat her back trying to calm her down. Gabishi step a little forward before talking. "So, you leave the one that was trying to save your asses all alone? I hope that you wouldn't do the same thing again..." Gabishi said as he look at the three people while putting his hands inside his pocket.

Gabishi look at them again "How about the other two that are trapped? Any info?" Gabishi said, if he wasn't wrong beside Cyril there where other two that where trapped inside Limbo. Gabishi didn't knew anything about them, thinking about it, he didn't really know Cyril that well and he was going to save him. Gabishi release a big sigh before looking at Salmane once again. Upon hearing Damien, Gabishi just smirked at him "Just heal me, i will be killing those stupid shadows...".
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users]   Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:36 pm

The scythe would quickly be thrown over the girls shoulder as she careful listened to all the boys’ stories. “Kahn was it, why don’t you lead the way Mr. Hotspot. I’ll see what you guys are made of” She would follow Kahn and probably drag Gabishi along.

READ THIS: Information:
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users]   Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:58 am

Kahn listened to Damien's addition before nodding in agreement to Damien's less sugar-coated explanation. However, when Damien dropped the knife, which summoned his persona, and also put away his weapon as well. Granted, such an action made him a little nervous because if the diplomacy failed...Damien might be a little defenseless, but he would have to put trust in such a peace making action. Furthermore, Damien restated his point about how fighting each other would not do anyone any good at all. If this didn't persuade these two, then they would not make good teammates for the future, and things might get violent really quick. However, Damien then asked what they were capable combat-wise.

"I have some kind of light or holy skill which can kill shadows instantly, I have a physical skill, and my other skills seemed to be single target fire skills. So I guess I can control multiple groups or focus on killing a single creature." Kahn would explain before quickly adding in one more important fact, "By the way, I also bought five healing items, so if we get in a pinch I could use one of those to patch us up. If we get in a tight spot, I'll do my best to patch us up so we can save them."

Then Gabashi was the next one who spoke up, his words stung a bit, but he was right. They had done that, and it was a burden that Kahn, Damien, and Joey would have to live with if they failed here. He looked at the ex-boxing captain and a sadness could be seen in his eyes, but his voice was rather firm and confident, "I'm not into repeat performances like that one. That needs to be a one time thing." He would reply before answering Gabashi's next question.

"One of them was my roomate, Nanashi was his name, he has a topknot, he was lazy, a percussion player, and rather selfless. I'll recognize him if I see him, but I can't say much about the third person. However, if what a Velvet Attendant told me was correct, they should be together or rather close by." At Gabashi's comment about keeping him healed so he can deal with the shadows, Kahn would smile, "Aye, that's the spirit, let's stick it to these shadows together." He would exclaim before looking to Salmane, she was the last one...what would she say at this point? Was she friendly, could they trust each other...even for one mission?

Kahn got his answer when she shouldered her scythe, and he would nod when she said his name. The red-haired young man was a little surprised when she offered him the leadership of the group, but then again...he did have a talent for motivating people and taking charge of situations. He smiled at Salmane, "Thanks for trusting me, I won't let you all down. Though I don't think I ever caught your name, it would be good to know for communication purposes." After she told him her name, he offer her a kind smile in return. With that formality out of the way, he would tighten his grip around the air, and a two-handed sword with a length of at least five feet would appear in his hand. He would shoulder the weapon, and make his way to the closest door, gesturing for the others to fall in behind him.

"Alright, from here on out, it's going to be dangerous. So be ready, and eliminate any shadows with extreme prejudice. The faster we get through the opposition the faster we can help our friends and get them out of here." He would explain, it was fairly basic, but a good leader would be wise to go over all the details, "Also, if you all would be so kind as to enlighten me about what skills you have, that would help me make tactical decisions in case we get into a bit of a pinch." After he had all the needed information he would nod before turning back to the door in front of him.

"Alright, stick together and don't wander off. The last thing we need is to get picked off one by one." With that said he would open the door and take his first steps into the world of Limbo. Fortunately, there was only one direction to go, and that was to the left. So he would lead the group down the corridor. He gripped his weapon tightly, and his green eyes became deadly serious. Whatever Limbo would throw at them...they would overcome it. He had no doubt about that!

Travel:

Important Strengths:

Pump-up Music:
Back to top Go down
Dream Eater

PostSubject: Re: Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users]   Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Nodding slowly and rolling his head on his shoulders, Damien grinned savagely as the group began to head deeper into Limbo. Keeping a wary eye on the nonsensical scenery around them, Damien kept a sharp lookout for any shadows or the like, following Kahn's lead as he did so. So glad to see ya agreeing with us, sweetheart." Damien smirked as Salmane agreed to tag along with them and not try to kill them before the shadows did. "Alright then. Let's go save these poor bastards." Damien hefted his axe menacingly, ready for a fight.

apology:
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users]   Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Gabishi look at the others, at least they where confident to doing this. He slowly walked behind the others, staying the last one on the line, while checking his back hoping that there wasn't any surprise attacks from the Shadows. Gabishi look at Salmane, that finally approved the help of the others Persona - Users. Gabishi was still wondering how that they get a Persona in a really strange situation, and he was also thinking how much the Shadow was strong since even them could not defeat the Shadow. Gabishi was still following Kahn and the others while both of his hands where inside his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users]   Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Joey took a deep breath and grip his sword and follow the others. He begin to go to his thoughts and begin to think and all to make sure he is in the right place. " wow, so some reason I can trust Kahn as leader I do not know how still the dorm the persona the room, shadows what is going on I need to know these things becouse if I know this it can help me.....no it can help the team" he said into his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users]   Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's go save these idiots! [Mission to save the trapped Persona-users]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next