Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Crusandwich[Maria] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Crusandwich[Maria] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Crusandwich[Maria] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Crusandwich[Maria] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Crusandwich[Maria] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Crusandwich[Maria] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Crusandwich[Maria] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Crusandwich[Maria] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Crusandwich[Maria] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Crusandwich[Maria]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Crusandwich[Maria] Empty
PostSubject: Crusandwich[Maria]   Crusandwich[Maria] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 11:55 pm

Crusandwich[Maria] O56non

---------------------
Crusandwich

---------------------

It seems like Albrecht and Maria never talked about something that wasn't church or their duties as cadets. Nor have they done something together, most of their run ins had been at the church. So it seemed appropriate to invite the nun out, especially after the fight with T and when she supported him during his drunken state, it was both a way of commemorate and make up for his troubles. The place he had picked was a Burger restaurant he had seen while exploring Endymion in his first days, it seemed interesting and had what people called 'vintage' look but he never dropped by.

He stood near the building, dressed in his usual attire. His usual attire except for his black jacket, that one had been forgotten somewhere. Maria should be showing up soon.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

Crusandwich[Maria] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusandwich[Maria]   Crusandwich[Maria] EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 1:34 am

Crusandwich[Maria] IuKTKnk

"AAAURRGH! Oh! Nonononono! I need to make it!"

She didn't care if people were staring at her. The coffin on her back lumbered about when she quickly ran through the sidewalk. The Cadet was already used to it by now. In fact, at this point, she figured she wasn't going to be an unusual appearance with how she kept going to this district for groceries. Even the usual stall who sold fresh eggs gave her a nice greeting and muttered something about her ominous coffin. Sadly, Maria didn't have it in her to respond back accordingly. You really couldn't when you were speeding through the streets like a lumbering juggernaut hooked up on steroids and speed.

Today was a little bit special. For once, after such a long while, they were able to schedule something to do together outside of Church or Cadet activities. It felt like a fresh gasp of breath from being under the water for so long. The water being all of the responsibilities and work she had on the day-to-day basis. Hell, she was beginning to feel as if her job was to be a babysitter at this point with all these eccentrics joining the Cadets.

Left. Right. Left. Right. Right. Left. Right. Left...

Her feet thundered against the concrete and brick ground. She was late, or thought she would be. Maria was hurriedly passing through people with almost superhuman balance and speed fueled by her intense need to get there in time. It was hard to get around with that huge coffin on her back, after all. God forsake her if she should have to be held up by her own carelessness. This was not what she needed for this day. Especially when she had to take up so much time to help Father Jorge write up that asinine homily from his constant attempts to connect with the kids. No matter how much Maria told him how much of a lofty goal it was and how much he refused, she had to admire his tenacity to do his job and be the welcoming priest who everyone loves. At least, that's what he tried to be.

Unlike many of the outings she had, Maria decided to change out of her usual nun habit. It was starting to get old, she knew this painfully well. She really didn't want to be the one in the Cadets known to be "The Nun" in the forces. Though little did she realize, this was more or less the case after attending to missions and working with others in said clothes. Instead, she was wearing a casual set of attire. It really wasn't too common for her to be out of any uniforms given her line of work. However, for once, she can finally even wind down from those expectations...

Crusandwich[Maria] VqTMeuL

"H--Hello, Brother... Albrecht. I... I hope you didn't have to... wait... for long."

She tried to keep herself from panting too much and make it obvious her departure was rather late. Hopefully the bright smile the Cadet was giving the Knight would keep him from taking note. But she had to admit, her battle brother looked rather dashing and sharp. Maybe it was the clothes or his looks, she couldn't quite put a finger on it. But whatever it was, he was the sight for sore eyes. Though she was hoping it was actually casual, but there was no harm in it... Right?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Crusandwich[Maria] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusandwich[Maria]   Crusandwich[Maria] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 1:50 am

The knight quickly took notice as the nun approached. It was hard not to with how hurried she was, even if she was not the Coffin usually gives her position away in public places. This time however she was not in her nun habit, she was wearing regular civilian clothing. The first time he saw her outside an uniform, it was a bit odd at first but he quickly he grew used to it, in fact it looked good on her.

Crusandwich[Maria] AjTuPc5
"Hello Battle Sister."

He greeted her while smiling back, though his smile was short lived and small. He had noted she was panting, it was clear she made a run to get there, but made no comments on it. Not relevant and he figured it would be better not to pry in her personal affairs.

"Not really, i have been here only for a couple minutes. I wouldn't have mind waiting though." He replied the Nun, his expression now stern, it was his resting expression. Then he extended a hand for a handshake.
"How are you holding up?" They hadn't the chance to talk much ever since the capture of T, he imagined a lot was going through the heads of those native to Endymion, that damned degenerate clown seemed to know a lot.

He'd take the nun inside, the place had a few customers but there were enough empty seats that they could pick where to sit. Albrecht would got to a table besides a window.

"I'll be honest, i haven't tried this place myself yet. But i was craving for a burger and it looked interesting... I hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

Crusandwich[Maria] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusandwich[Maria]   Crusandwich[Maria] EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:24 am

Crusandwich[Maria] 4qBIfNl

She heaved a small sigh after finally getting the rest of her wind back. It was a good thing that he didn't mind the slight lateness of her arrival. Then again, Albrecht was always a reasonable and calm sort. Maria smiled and took the handshake.  She chuckled while replying back. "Are you sure? With that kind of patience, it's almost tempting to leave you be for a millennium, Brother Albrecht. Ha ha... Ah, it's all the usual. The Church sending me on errands and Julius having me on several tasks for Class Zero... It gets pretty hectic. Which is why I'm glad you brought me here. It's a nice change of pace. I don't think I've actually stopped by for a restaurant for a while now. It's always been cafeteria food at school or back in the Church. But aside from that, I'm doing alright. How about you? How's things on your end?"

She knew it wasn't too long since they finally apprehended T. Maria had a lot of her concerns for many of the Cadets. The truth they faced and how the Jest were so competently able to demoralize them. Class Zero was truly lucky to not have to have collapsed in that operation. So much could've gone wrong, but through their own perseverance, they prevailed and that's all that mattered for now... Yet, some of the Cadets needed time to get over it. She sympathized with them. They were all civilians and it took time to get used to, even if it was a bombshell moment. "Funny, I was beginning to want one too. I could really use some protein."

The restaurant was remarkably nice with a nice and cool air to it. The obvious bricks on the wall and the rough-looking interior gave it more of a rustic sort of look you might see in a bar. In fact, it didn't look quite like a diner and more of a place you'd just hang out in the rest of the night with a beer in hand. But, it did look nice, she admit. After taking her seat near Albrecht, a mischievous smile grew on her face.

Crusandwich[Maria] 7t7Bpc2

"Well, Brother Frost. Not a bad place, indeed. I might grow fond of it. Though...
I'm sure you just didn't want to be here for any more alcoholic escapades, right?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Crusandwich[Maria] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusandwich[Maria]   Crusandwich[Maria] EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 1:16 pm

Crusandwich[Maria] NOvgRtB
"Would you really leave me to gather dust and rot, sister?"

Albrecht chuckled, though he'd quickly ceased to listen to Maria speak. It seems her schedule was infinitely more busy than his, the knight wasted most of his time training or going to school. Sometimes he went out, but he could count on his fingers how many times he did it. He didn't had many friends in endymion anyways.

"I suppose this would be your much needed moment of respite, huh? I have been... fine. There are a couple things on my mind though." He feel silent and grunted. The knowledge that most of endymion's population was tainted in some way bothered him, he could only imagine how the other cadets felt, there was also a certain someone who was causing Albrecht to feel very unsure and conflicted.
"I'm glad T was caught, no longer he will be spreading chaos and suffering." The knight eased up.

Crusandwich[Maria] SE56Lhf
"N-non sense. I am not overdoing on the alcohol again, especially when you are around."

Normally Albrecht would be able to take banter, but considering what happened between the two when he was drunk Maria was able to get him slightly flustered with that comment.

"I'm not drinking today even. I'm here to eat and i'll stick to soda." He added.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

Crusandwich[Maria] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusandwich[Maria]   Crusandwich[Maria] EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 11:52 pm

Maria giggled as she continued to banter and to jest with him. She was enjoying their interaction a bit more. It was a feeling of camaraderie between them, of comrades. They have been working together as members of both the Church and of the Cadets. "Of course not, Brother! Surely a honed blade like you would be wasted in the Church's dust-filled attic. Ha ha! But, yes. I needed this momentary break, thank you."

Her bright demeanor dimmed when he brought up about T before nodding in agreement with her peer. The diabolical Psyche-Terrorist who thrust horror and doubt into the proud Cadets. In many ways, she abhorred his existence, but it was one that served as a stark reminder of how dangerous this City truly was. Even while he was incarcerated... the scars on her fellow Cadets grew deep and she had reason to worry. Despite that, this was still a moment of respite as Albrecht caused her to giggle again at his bashfulness over alcohol. It helped to remind her that the Cadets were here to rest, not worry. It was tempting to do so, but it was also just their duty to make sure they didn't collapse from overwork either. She found herself mischievously jabbing at him.

Crusandwich[Maria] 9kYOnRX

"Oh? I would hope so. It would be such poor conduct to be inebriated during daytime, Brother Frost. Otherwise, I'm quite sure Father Jorge has many... unique exercises and litanies to help you regain your clarity towards the good path. That said, please. Let's get ourselves situated and see what this establishment has to offer."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Crusandwich[Maria] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusandwich[Maria]   Crusandwich[Maria] EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 5:17 pm

"T-thanks, but it won't be necessary." In spite of her usual sweet and mellow demeanor Sister Maria sure knew how to be scary, even when she was jus teasing him. It wouldn't take long before he eased up and chuckled at the situation. He'd pick up a menu that was laying on the table and start to read the options, they were a bit more pricey than your average restaurant. After a moment, he'd look up at Maria, not because he had made his decision but because of something else "I should mention i'll be paying today, Maria." No matter what she said he was set that this meal would come out of his pocket, not like he used his money for much else. His eyes would settle back on the menu, he'd search for the biggest burger there. The hopper it was called, "it will make you jump of joy" the description said. He doubted that but the picture is what caught his eye.

"I think i have made my choice." He spoke, setting the object aside. "...So, how's school? I'll admit i don't really enjoy my time there, i have difficulty with some subjects and... I don't really have friends there either, outside you of course. There's this one girl i met recently, she is fun i guess but otherwise i honestly find hard to connect with other students." He forced a laugh, there really was only Maria and Patricia. There were the other cadets but he wasn't really friends with them. Maria he already saw on a daily basis outside school, so when it came to friends the only motivator was the purple haired succubus.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

Crusandwich[Maria] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusandwich[Maria]   Crusandwich[Maria] EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 6:23 pm

"Oh? Are you sure? We can split it if you wish, Brother." It was going remarkably well, all joking aside. Well, this whole outing just began. But it was a good start, nevertheless. It was a remarkably fancier restaurant than she was used to, admittedly. Maria made sure to be frugal with her spending, since you never knew when emergencies would randomly pop up. And her time spent shopping for groceries taught her to appreciate a more prudent and thrifty lifestyle. Despite her initial protests, Maria would sigh and accept his offer to pay for it all. She quietly promised to pay back the favor someday.

Looking at such expensive prices for food not only made her mouth begin to water, but it also made her feel more conscious. What if she ordered too much? What if Albrecht began to think of her as a slothful eating machine? As her index finger scaled down through each choice and each page, eventually it would stop upon the cheapest and smallest possible.

Crusandwich[Maria] 7t7Bpc2

"Oh? Maybe you should find a tutor, Brother. I know we're Cadets and Church Militants who were tempered for steel. But I don't think it's a good idea to be lacking in your education. A person should be well-balanced, like Father Jorge said. But, never mind all that boring stuff.
You found a friend, Brother? What are they like?"

Her interest piqued quite sharply at the mention of a friend. While on one hand, she was concerned for his well-being at school, her own interest about this "girl" won it over for this slight moment. Now that he mentioned it, Albrecht didn't seem awfully close to any of the other Cadets outside of professional discourse. It really was a concern... Though, then again, this might have been inevitable due to their special backgrounds.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Crusandwich[Maria] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusandwich[Maria]   Crusandwich[Maria] EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 11:13 am

"I insist, think of it as compensation for the mess i caused." He'd give her a weak smile. "I don't have many expenses to worry about, so i got enough to afford things like this every once in a while anyways, so don't worry." Its not like he was one to expend his money in excesses, it was mostly food and clothes for him. There was nothing wrong with giving yourself something fancier occasionally, a reward for the hard work both cadets put into their duties.

"Tutor?" He grumbled to himself, he tried requesting the aid of other students twice but that wasn't very fruitful. Perhaps an actual tutor could be more helpful, he was willing to try just so he could stop worrying about his grades as much as he did, it got in the way of his training. "I suppose that could work, too bad i don't know any." A sigh escaped the knight's mouth.

Maria seemed more interest in Patty than anything else though. There was a low grunt coming from him as he thought about how to answer her question.

Crusandwich[Maria] AjTuPc5
"Her name is Patricia, its hard to miss her with her purple hair. She is upbeat and friendly, kinda wild and daring too i suppose."

She also had a fiery temperament but that's not something he was going to bring up. Still there was a faint smile as he talked about the girl. He enjoyed her company after all.

"What about you sister? Any friends at school?"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

Crusandwich[Maria] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusandwich[Maria]   Crusandwich[Maria] EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 6:21 pm

Crusandwich[Maria] YA8yqUi

"There's usually some people who are willing to tutor in the library. But if that doesn't work out... well, it can't hurt to ask your teachers for help if you need it. If I have to, I'll help you find someone. I could use one myself anyway." Maria replied with a wistful expression. She had some trouble finding good tutors herself, which made it harder for her to devote to studying since all of the responsibilities piling on top of her. Though talking to teachers have been a welcome boon for her as of late.

On the other hand, this Patricia interested her. If anything, it was something that greatly surprised her, him actually having friends. There wasn't anything wrong about having a friend from the opposite sex. Though it made her a little conflicted... but at least they were getting along, right?

Crusandwich[Maria] BqTA0lF

"...You could say something like that. Her's is Brittany. We get along quite well. She understands a lot about me, which I'm grateful for. I wouldn't say she's wild or daring, but she's certainly upbeat and friendly. She helps give me a breather from work, just as you do, Brother."

There was a kind of softness in her voice when Maria mentioned 'her'. If there was anyone who made her feel human, it was Brittany of all people. She wasn't too sure if she could continue bearing all of this duty and all of this stress for so long. Sometimes you needed a shoulder to lean on. No one can be strong all alone forever. It was like Father Jorge said, people need a moment to unload their problems. She began to smile at her peer. "I was worried when you came to Endymion that you would be alone and isolated because it was a new place for you. And it isn't like the Church, not really... But I'm glad you got someone to hang out with. I'm really glad I can put that worry to rest."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Crusandwich[Maria] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusandwich[Maria]   Crusandwich[Maria] EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 12:02 am

"I'd appreciate that, Sister. Though i feel like its my responsibility to seek out one." The knight grumbled some more at his struggles, he at times considered to stop going to seven stars at all in order to shift his focus into his training. But he'd have to deal with Maria and the people at the Church of Freaks all nagging at him to go back to his studies. Some of his superiors back in Helsreach might also be displeased if notice ever got to them.

Now it was his turn to listen to the nun, she had a friend at school herself. Maria seemed happy about having her, an interesting observation how the two of them with more mellow personalities had extroverted people around them. Maria, unlike him, didn't seem worried about the issues of letting civilians get close, or at least she didn't show such worries. He himself avoided to manifest them.

"Sister... Do you sometimes worry Brittany might have been better if she stayed away from you?" The young man spoke, there was some awkwardness and hesitation in his voice. "It might be just me. But i tried to stay away from Patricia at first." He shook his head. "I still have a hard time connecting with other students, like i said. I think it might be better that way."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

Crusandwich[Maria] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusandwich[Maria]   Crusandwich[Maria] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 1:04 am

Crusandwich[Maria] VPKTd3k

"I'm just concerned for you, Brother Albrecht. I appreciate your devotion to the cause and your rigorous discipline to ready yourself for battle. But, sometimes it doesn't hurt to have a full education. You'd be missing out on a lot of things if you didn't. Just please bear with it until then." Maria gently replied as she gave a sympathetic look. Education was an annoying thing. Boring and it didn't feel like it had any purpose to the student the moment they left public education for the working world. And that seemingly went double when it came to Cadet work and the service for the Church militancy. But Father Jorge's insistence that she remain studious did rub off on her evidently.

Crusandwich[Maria] NUhKduo

The Executor found herself remaining silent when Albrecht asked that question. At first, she was confused by such a rude remark, but came to quickly understand what he meant. Her eyes were glued to the table, as if searching for some kind of answer. Here they were to enjoy themselves for lunch and now they had a deeper and heavy conversation slapped down onto this wooden surface they were going to eat at. It didn't take too long for her to reply. "Always. I always do. I've kept my identity as a Cadet a secret as much as I could. But evidently with the rumors coming about, it's becoming difficult to even maintain... At some point, even with all the effort we put in to separate ourselves completely, it'll all crumble at one point. I won't tell you to try to be an extrovert, Albrecht. Or to keep yourself completely isolated. But I think for the time being, you should keep your relationship with Patricia. We all need friends, you know? Sometimes it's painful to be all alone..."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Crusandwich[Maria] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusandwich[Maria]   Crusandwich[Maria] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 10:41 pm

Crusandwich[Maria] NOvgRtB
"As much it is tempting to drop school, i don't like leaving things half-assed. I'll do my best an i can assure you that."

That was one of the other factors keeping him from just quitting, if he left it would feel as if he was defeated. And he would hate that, simply disgraceful to give up on something without giving all of your potential first. It was funny though, Maria looking out for him despite being a grown up man at this point, and that they had the same age too.

"You know, sometimes its like you are a big sister." A small laugh escaped him. He appreciated how she cared and was a reliable teammate, not just for him but also the whole cadet force. "Not sure where i would be without you around."

It became apparent Maria had been keeping her concerns to herself. In a way it was his fault for bringing the mood down, but on the other hand Albrecht found hard to keep his thoughts to himself. Being alone hurt indeed but the Knight had told himself it was a necessary sacrifice to walk the path of the warrior, especially for one such as himself who had issues controlling his battlerage. But even with all the reservations she had, Maria still seemed to maintain a friendship and it was likely a healthy from the way she spoke, it was happiness. Perhaps he should take the nun's advice and go for it.

After having pondered in silence on what the nun said his mouth would open to speak again.

"Brittany sounds like a fun person to be around. You two must be good friends." There was pause. He was trying to lighten up the mood."Have you chosen your order yet, Sister? I'm already getting hungry."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

Crusandwich[Maria] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusandwich[Maria]   Crusandwich[Maria] EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 11:14 am

Maria found herself smiling again when Albrecht mentioned he didn't like to leave things alone uncommitted or unresolved. She wouldn't have expected any less of him. It was rather great to have someone as reliable as him, but she already knew that. The reaffirmation to something where he was weak at made her feel more at ease. Honestly, while she did expect him to have some difficulty in the academic subjects, Maria was worried he would downplay them to the point of neglecting them. For the first time, she was glad to be wrong about him. "Big sister, huh? Ha ha... Hardly, I'm more like a Mother Hen with Mother Sylvania and Julius assigning me more jobs to do."

She tried to pass it off as a mere joke, but the Cadet began to be appear more quiet and melancholy. Big sister, huh? It was a painful reminder as she tried to smile it off, despite all those years have passed. Ever since then she was baptized by fire, braved through the horrors of the night, and managed to soar through the ranks. And yet, Maria felt ultimately... empty. Empty with rage and vengeance fueling her only enough to keep her moving. At least, that was before she met Brittany.

She only smiled deeper when Albrecht mentioned they were good friends. Yes, she truly was. But, it was more than just that, though he wasn't wrong. They both suffered at the hands of powers beyond their control and they knew each other's suffering very well, it brought them closer together. "Oh! Of course! Well, I'll pick these..."

Their orders would've been made quite shortly after getting the complimentary beverages from the wait staff. As they were being left alone to their devices again, Maria seemed to enjoy the bustling business in the background of this restaurant. It was a nice change of pace, really. Even if she did find herself relaxing in this environment, there was something troubling her as well.

Crusandwich[Maria] VPKTd3k

"Brother, I have to ask... How are you holding up with Lamina Sanctus? Are you facing any side-effects by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Crusandwich[Maria] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusandwich[Maria]   Crusandwich[Maria] EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 1:47 am

"He should take some responsibility himself, or assign other cadets. As much as i appreciate you looking out for us, you are not a babysitter either." He added, Albrecht had respect for the royal family for their strength and competency at maintaining order but at the same time he disagreed with a handful things they did.

Albrecht couldn't shake off the feeling that he had something wrong. Not that Maria was upset at him, but instead something he had said had upset the Nun somehow, he didn't had much idea of what it was. Maybe it was just the talk that brought the mood down, or maybe it was something he said after that. He would not pry, if she wished to talk about whatever made her sad she'd have done it by now, he understands how it is.

The knight was a bit surprised Maria had taken such a small option for her meal. He figured she'd want something with more to it, they both needed a lot of protein too. Though his attention was quickly draw away from that by Maria's next question. He stopped and thought about it for a while. The Sanguine Angel came to mind but he quickly discarded that as an illusion caused by the clowns powers and not something from his blade. There was also the fact he seemed to have received improve reflexes but that was positive, and she likely wanted to know if there were any ill effects.

"I'd say quite well, she has been quieter ever since the Battle with T but still speaks with me. I haven't felt any bad side effects of it however. I'd say we have bonded well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crusandwich[Maria] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusandwich[Maria]   Crusandwich[Maria] Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusandwich[Maria]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next