Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mixtape[Patty] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mixtape[Patty] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mixtape[Patty] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mixtape[Patty] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mixtape[Patty] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mixtape[Patty] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mixtape[Patty] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mixtape[Patty] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mixtape[Patty] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mixtape[Patty]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Mixtape[Patty] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixtape[Patty]   Mixtape[Patty] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 3:37 pm

He payed no heed to her mutter and pressed on. It was the right thing, he'd tell himself at each step. Trying to snuff out any other feeling the Irish girl invoked on him, feelings he did not know how to handle or process. Rage was easier, it was holy and had purpose, and she made him forget that. He walked, fist clenched struggling with himself internally, it would be better fo both even if it hurt. He wouldn't turn back or hesitate. Until she yelled for his name in anger, she pursued him even when injured. How persistent, or maybe dumb stubborness. For moment he thought she'd attack him or something, but she only made angry demands. He stood there, staring at her coldly in silence. It annoyed him.

He took a step closer, staring into her eyes, though there was a cold fury to him now.

"What part of what i said went over your head?" There was a pause for what sounded like a snarl. "You wish to know? Then listen, and make sure to remember. After the Divide i lost it all, i was alone and angry. I was given the chance, chance to exact retribution, so i took it. It is the path which i have picked and cannot back down. Leave, before you hurt yourself." He'd turn his back to her, he said too much but hopefully, it would finally be enough.

Last edited by Albrecht on Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Mixtape[Patty]   Mixtape[Patty] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 11:14 pm

Patty wasn't gonna back down, backing off wasn't something she did very well. When he stepped in she and looked down at her she stared back with a puffed out chest. Albrecht might have had a frosty rage to him but hers burned white hot and the intensity could be seen in her eyes. No matter what he said he wasn't getting her to go until she wanted to go. The lanky, angry girl would answer his even tone and cutting words with explosive shouting.
"Don't FUCKIN' talk down to me, Albrecht!" Patty warned with a challenging yell, "You don't get to tell me what to do! I get to tell me what to do and I'll do whatever the fuck I WANT!!" Patricia balled her fists and stamped her foot. The only thing that stopped her from outright shoving him was the fact that he was a lot bigger than her and he'd wreck her shit. But she really, REALLY wanted to knock some freakin' sense into his stupid little brain. Her foot didn't matter to her, she didn't care if she hurt it or something, and she wasn't gonna just let him go for some bullshit weaksauce excuse like that.

She met his fury with fury of her own, except enhanced like some skinny pissed-off echo chamber. Patricia nearly lost the fact that she pursued him for a reason other than to get pissed off and yell because she felt like yelling at him now. Lucky for her that reason was buried somewhere in the source of her anger.
"Why don't you start making sense! Is this about your fuckin' job or some shit!? Why don't you spell it the fuck out for me if I'm so goddamn dumb, huh!?" The thuggish girl twitched in rage with a biting snarl. Even without him getting pissed off too she was gonna be mad for a long time but once the snowball got rolling it was gonna explode somewhere along the line and Patty was inclined to ride that out to its conclusion. She wasn't gonna get abandoned, she wasn't gonna get talked down to, and she wasn't gonna freakin' listen to Albrecht if he was gonna be a shithead about it. So instead of backing down, backing off, letting him go or anything else she was holding a screaming match with him in the girl's dorm. And it wasn't over until she freakin' said so. He was trying to say something, she knew he was, but she didn't have any patience for all this cryptic bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Mixtape[Patty]   Mixtape[Patty] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 12:00 am

Stupidly stubborn and spirited it is then. Yelling and standing up against him, even if he could just easily hurt or push her away, but he was not the kind of guy to do that. He didn't sought to hurt innocent civilians, even when they were causing a scene. The two would only get in trouble if she did not cease. He kept his stern gaze and his lips shut even as she yelled like a kid about how she could do whatever she wanted. He lacked the social tact and the soberness to realize he had indeed talked down to her.

"You are going to attract unwanted attention." The Knight groaned while pinching the bridge of his nose.

A frown formed on his face. Even if she wasn't taking the damn hints, she figured out it was about him being a Cadet. To him it went beyond just his duties as the knight of a queen, but in essence she was correct. He looked around for a moment to see if anyone was approaching to see what the commotion was about, then took another step closer. Still gazing down upon the purple haired girl with anger.

"Yes... Yes, it is about my 'job'. I will die fighting, and i don't want to hurt you. I won't be able to give you attention when you need, and then will fail you. Or maybe..." Lose control to his rage, that's the one he feared the most ever since his encounter with T and his minions. Were not for his allies or sense of duty a sea of blood would have washed over that building. He shook, confused and scared."Forget about me."

He rushed of, this time he was not stopping.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Mixtape[Patty]   Mixtape[Patty] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 1:26 am

Patty didn't care that he didn't back off. She didn't want him to anyway. Patty wanted to scream and yell and shout and say mean things because she was angry and her thought process didn't go very far past I'M PISSED RIGHT NOW I'M GONNA YELL and if he wasn't going to stay for it all that pent-up aggression would have to go somewhere else she'd actually need to think about. Her anger kept building to a fever pitch and a few sparks hit the gunpowder when Albrecht told her to quit making a scene.

Mixtape[Patty] - Page 3 JCPREcZ

"Ask me if I FUCKIN' GIVE A SHIT!! I don't give a FUCK dude fuckin' TRY ME."

Albrecht was right to be concerned, however. Between the two of them (but mostly one of them) heads were starting to poke out of rooms and watch the couple fight in the hallway. Patty still didn't care or even notice. She only noticed how furious she was and the target of her frustrations. Her hands flexed open and closed as if she wanted to hit something, which was kinda convenient 'cause she really freakin' did. The skinny girl growled low and gnashed her teeth as the Cadet explained to her what she wasn't understanding in a way that she could grasp but in a way it was too late. Patricia was already angry and it was hard to put out that fire once it got going. But her answer would come in as understanding a fashion as she could probably manage, even if the words weren't soft.
"I don't fuckin' care, Albrecht!" she shouted at him, "I know! I get it, and I don't FUCKIN' care! You don't get to decide what I fuckin' want or what's good for me, stop fuckin' makin' decisions for me!"

The angry thuggish girl didn't think she could get any more mad than she was but it happened when Albrecht turned his back on her again and walked away. Patricia had already forgotten why she was doing what she was doing and acting how she was acting, but she was committed and this wasn't over in her eyes. She didn't want him to walk away and leave her. There wasn't time to be sad about it but just enough time to fight for what she wanted. And she wanted him not to leave, even if she forgot the why the what remained the same despite her bitchy attitude. She dug her teal nails into her palm as she stormed after him, even without shoes and her messed up foot.
"ALBRECHT! I'm fuckin' talkin' to you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patricia wasn't one to give up, especially on something like this. She quickly forgot the reason she'd chase him and let her rage take over and do the chasing for her. She would call after him and demand his attention no matter how long he ignored her and as time went on her callouts would become more and more infrequent as they tired her out. But she wouldn't stop following him. It didn't matter if she didn't have shoes or if it opened up the sore on her foot, Patricia was too blinded by anger to quit. She'd follow him all the way to wherever he was going unless he could lose her along the way. And she'd keep a basic level of anger as she pursued him too. The alternative was to face the desperation of denial, that she was fighting to not be left alone. And she wasn't going to do that. It was easier to be mad.

~~EXIT~~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Mixtape[Patty]   Mixtape[Patty] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 10:48 pm

User's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mixtape[Patty]   Mixtape[Patty] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mixtape[Patty]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3