Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Invitation [Simon/Cecil]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] Empty
PostSubject: The Invitation [Simon/Cecil]   The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 12:48 pm

The day felt like it had dragged on forever for Simon Pemberton. spending the remainder of the final period drumming his fingers rhythmically on the top of his desk until told to stop by the irate teacher. He had no particular interest in teachers droning about fractions or equations. He wanted class to end so he go walk about and explore the city for bit before he returned home but he didn't want to do it alone and end up getting lost so he ultimately decided that he was going to rope a local in to be his guide for the evening.

He scanned around the classroom briefly before he laid he eyes on boy sitting near to his right with long blonde hair. Cecil he believe he heard his name was. A sly smile seemed to cross simon face as the bell rang for the end of school. Simon waited for Cecil to walk a ways down the hall before running full sprint. " Yohooo, Cecil " he called spinning himself in a pirouette to place himself at the front of Cecil and striking his best revolver ocelot pose. "  How would you like to come out with and get some delicious noms? "

Revolver ocelot pose:

Last edited by Orpheus on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed font colors just because)
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Invitation [Simon/Cecil]   The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 1:27 pm

...what?
What?
Did - did someone just -
That was a goddamn pirouette.
Someone had just run up to him
Pirouetted in front of him
And posed.

Nevermind that the guy was asking him out to eat, just-
"What?"
Confusion, bewilderment, and a certain level of existential questioning was apparent on Cecil's face at this moment. "W-Who are you? Why do you know my name? And why me of all people?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invitation [Simon/Cecil]   The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 2:42 pm

He would strike another dazzling pose to the boy, blowing him away with his elegant charm. pausing for a second to let him take it in before speaking again " I am the glamorous Simon Pemberton and I am inviting you out for a meal and show me around the city, silly "he finished with another dazzling pose. He suspected his charm was winning the young man over.

Last edited by Orpheus on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Invitation [Simon/Cecil]   The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 3:05 pm

"I- you-"
...you know what? Screw it.
Probably in his class or something.
And frankly, he'd be getting food, a chance to interact with someone who didn't think he was crazy, and a chance to get Ankou off his back for a while, all in one.
There was something strange about this guy, admittedly, but all things considered this was far from the worst he'd had to deal with.
His tone developed to one just as resigned as he felt to his fate. "...alright. Sounds good." Rubbing his head as he tried to regather his sense of reality into something cohesive, he walked by with a sigh as he started heading out of the academy. "So...if you don't plan and telling me why you offered this to me out of anyone you possibly could have, would you at least happen to be able to tell me what you even want to eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invitation [Simon/Cecil]   The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 4:56 pm

On his barrage of questions simon placed on finger on his chin and pouted as he followed Cecil out onto the grounds. " Well if you really wanna know you looked like you could use a friend, and cant a random guy offer you that without it being homo or shady? " He said simply while kerping pace with Cecil, toning down his flamboyant antics to walk normally beside his fellow student. He was suprised to see Cecil resign himself to whims of a stranger so easily

" To answer your last question I fancy a cheeseburger " he said grinning.

Last edited by Orpheus on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Invitation [Simon/Cecil]   The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 5:21 pm

Cecil scoffs. "You'd be surprised what sort of stuff people will come to dodgy conclusions about." He rolls his eyes. "Part of the reason I ended up looking like you said, I guess. Not used to people doing...anything remotely like what you just did."
His feet find him leading the pair toward the Backlight, thinking over what he'd just heard. "Do you care where? There's chains and stuff, and I think somewhere more expensive I visited once or twice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invitation [Simon/Cecil]   The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 1:16 pm

Simon would give him a look of of controlled surprise and confusion. He was did not think of himself by all means, his graceful and stylish poses where only meant to dazzle those who bore witness to it. But he quickly labelled Cecil ignroant of this and let him off this one time.

" Any gourmet place will be le plus fantastique " he replied not bothering to make a retort to his first statement as they turned another corner of the street.

Last edited by Orpheus on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Invitation [Simon/Cecil]   The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 2:05 pm

"I see..." Gourmet? He wasn't sure where in the hell you went for a gourmet cheeseburger. That was a thing?
...alright it was probably a thing, but where?
He quickly dug out his phone and started searching through places in the Backlight, looking through before...
"Wait a minute. Just - just how much do you even HAVE to spend on this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invitation [Simon/Cecil]   The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 8:45 pm

He would just let out a boisterous laugh and says " I'll pay silly if that puts you at ease " grabbing him  by the arm and yanking him into the first burger joint he saw. It was adorable that Cecil didn't get his joke ]. " you can get the next one, ok? " he said as they joined the queue to order.

Last edited by Orpheus on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Invitation [Simon/Cecil]   The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 8:58 pm

Cecil looked on with alarm as he suddenly found himself being dragged along. "Wait what are you-" He looks around a bit bewildered as he finds himself in the queue. "Th-thanks?"
He looks confusedly at Simon as he continues to talk. "I-I, ay, ah...guess? Alright?"

What the hell is going on I don't even-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invitation [Simon/Cecil]   The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 9:49 pm

After making their order Simon led them to corner booth and sit and each their meals. He took a small bite of his bacon cheeseburger. " Ç'est Magnifique, truly this burger is a master piece of fine dining !" he beamed gushing more nonsense  about how the burger is delicious before  taking a more hearty bite. He paused to chew and look at Cecil for a moment. Thinking for a moment of potential questions to ask about Endymion.

This expression becoming a little bit more serious he asked " So you've lived in this city quite a while? tell, what's it like to live here? "

Last edited by Orpheus on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Invitation [Simon/Cecil]   The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 10:37 pm

Cecil sat with a normal cheeseburger in the booth, questioning just what on earth was going on with Simon at this moment.
It was nice, but it wasn't nearly as special as he was making it out to be.
Had he even had a decent burger before?

Cecil stopped eating a moment at the question. "You...haven't been here long, huh...?" He paused. "It's...nice, generally...you can find a lot in the Backlight, Little Tokyo's literally having a festival every day, you can find clubs and performances in Suzie Q...there's stuff about. Can be a bit of a weird culture about Isla, though...people kinda worship her. I think they even made a church add her as a saint."
He shakes his head. He was having a lot more questions about this place more recently, with the stuff he'd gotten involved in. But he couldn't just jump off the deep end about how the government was using demons and all that. It wasn't fair to dump it on someone who was just living here anyway, even if that wasn't behaviour that'd mark him out.

"Generally, it's fine. Decent place to live, and there's plenty to find. I can't tell you too much about what's going on, though...don't really deal with people all that much or anything to find out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invitation [Simon/Cecil]   The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 5:59 am

Simon titled his head at this. He would expect someone living here for so long has a grasp on the goings on around him even with little interaction with actual people. He took another bite of his burger. he pondered briefly if Cecil knew more than he was letting on but internally shook his head at the thought and decided to move on on with the conversation.

" Looks like there is a lot to experience. What about Seven stars? anything going on there? " He asked after taking another bite of his burger

Last edited by Orpheus on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Invitation [Simon/Cecil]   The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 12:43 pm

"I mean...I don't know?" He sets down his burger and scratches at the back of his head. "Grand opening was only last week. Not much time for much to happen." His eyes drift. "Though...say, Simon? You know about the Cadets?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invitation [Simon/Cecil]   The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 8:05 pm

" The cadets? " he replied pouting " I don't believe I have I have, Are they some sort of trainee military group? " he asked quizzically leaning in a little closer in anticipation for Cecil's response. His interest started to pique at the mention of "cadets"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invitation [Simon/Cecil]   The Invitation [Simon/Cecil] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Invitation [Simon/Cecil]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next