Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Polka-Dotted Wrapup [Irvine Work Thread] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Polka-Dotted Wrapup [Irvine Work Thread] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Polka-Dotted Wrapup [Irvine Work Thread] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Polka-Dotted Wrapup [Irvine Work Thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Polka-Dotted Wrapup [Irvine Work Thread] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Polka-Dotted Wrapup [Irvine Work Thread] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Polka-Dotted Wrapup [Irvine Work Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Polka-Dotted Wrapup [Irvine Work Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Polka-Dotted Wrapup [Irvine Work Thread] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Polka-Dotted Wrapup [Irvine Work Thread]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

A Polka-Dotted Wrapup [Irvine Work Thread] Empty
PostSubject: A Polka-Dotted Wrapup [Irvine Work Thread]   A Polka-Dotted Wrapup [Irvine Work Thread] EmptyThu May 10, 2018 1:05 am

Closing time. Another day of work, another batch of satisfied customers.
Hell, Raymond even got to experiment a little today. A woman that looked like some sort of cross between a starfish and a mole came in and ordered a chef’s special using one of the lesser used ingredients that’s kept in stock just in case of dietary needs. Much as you can get away with using a lot of the same ingredients for most of the species on Junction without risking their health (or offending their palettes), there were some niche dietary needs just common enough that you would be a fool not to make certain you were prepared to cater to them when you made a living off the food you served.
Even as a niche though, Regula was seriously uncommon. The…fish, apparently, looked like a green, hairless rat with fins, its body encased in some sort of external ribcage that was fused with its annoyingly tough flesh. Needless to say, it was unattractive, and somewhat tricky to prepare. Then there was the fact it tasted like some unholy cross between sardines, sourballs, and Irvine’s attitude to Junction’s high-lifers.
An acquired taste at best for most – and that was just if you could eat the thing without your stomach initiating immediate revolt. But Raymond worked with it, and the lady loved the result.

The curious folks that saw her appreciation of the dish and decided to try despite the warnings they were given? Not so much.
It was the sort of moment that made you glad you didn’t have to do all the cleaning yourself.

Trying distinctly to get her mind off all the vomiting that had been happening that day, let alone the altogether too enthusiastic reactions of the day’s special customer to the events, Alice returned to doing the last checks before they locked up and left for the day. Nothing had been left about, everything was either put away or left in its proper place, and there wasn’t anything particularly stubborn to clean up. Derrick and Muriel were complaining that nobody else had gone to deal with the vomit, but she knew them well enough to know they were leaping ahead of everyone else to do the task just so they could whine about it later.
The ways people occupied themselves once they had left their mortal bodies were certainly curious sometimes.
Happy with her findings, she calls over to Irvine. “All done over here! Gonna check in on Ray, see if he needs a hand!”
“Gotcha! I’ll be fine out here!”
Nodding with a satisfied smile on her face, she heads to the back and hurdles over the display zone into the kitchen area.

Back in the place where all the cooking happens, things seemed far more busy than they were out front. Dishes floated to sinks that were practically alive, water driving into their contours as little brushes made with porous stone worked away at the more stubborn remnants of dishes long past. Once they were done being cleaned to a pristine shines, they were floated out only to be subject to hot, dry winds, evaporating and blowing away the droplets that clung to them. Only then once they were closed did they find their ways to cupboards that opened and closed to meet them. A couple of the menus were even floating through the air in some bizarre game, bouncing from point to point in the air and being sent from surface to surface.
And that was just what everyone else saw. Alice’s eyes were privy to the childlike bodies of gentle wind that tossed about the menus, her ears privy to the efforts of coordination between the tempestuous form and the searing pillar coordinating to make some of the harsh gales that managed to get things dry without breaking anything in the process. Alphonse seemed to be on cupboard duty today, much to his displeasure…he’d probably be bugging Irvine for a spot on his next trip.

Walking through the ethereal bodies that clogged the room, Alice strode up next to Raymond, whose bespectacled eyes seemed to be peering intently into the freezer. “Alright, what’s the problem now?”
“Nothing to be concerned with. Just short more icecream than expected. Nothing to be concerned with, but we will need to get more with the rest of our ingredients.” He closes up the freezer, and turns his head to the white haired girl beside him. “We should be fine until we next stock up. Are you done out front?”
“I was. Irvine was still going when I left him. Probably should…” Out in the front, the sound of the door opening and closing can be heard. “Great…somebody can’t read a sign.”
Raymond sighs, and looks around as the sound of Irvine talking to the late visitor reaches their ears. “I think I was done here anyway. Let’s go see what’s going on.”

“…simply must know who that angel was!”
“You really want a chance with her, you can-“
“The woman? Ye gods, no! I would sooner streak through the Top Ward!”
As the pair came in the front, Alice was already pissed off at what she had heard, and a glare was soon turned the way of this tasteless intruder. By the door was a garish sight – a pale skinned baseline male with bright green hair styled into a pompadour, dressed in a yellow suit covered in large, blue polka dots. Her words came as a snarl as they were directed his way. “Hey! If you have something to say, say it to my face!”
The man glanced her way, just to dismiss her in the following moment, tutting. “You see? This is what I mean. So angry. So touchy. Not like-“ His eyes widen in realisation, and his gaze snaps onto Raymond next to her, licking his lips. “You…”
To his credit, Raymond seemed unfazed. “And to what do I owe the pleasure?”
A sensuous smile on his face, the man struts over to Raymond. “I just came here for the pleasure of your name. Call me Eraqus. And you~?”
He only receives a somewhat flat look in return. “Raymond.”
“Oh, so cold, so cold…but I like that. After all…it’ll make it all the better once you finally warm up. I’ve seen you at work…and I can’t wait to have that heat for myself.” Eraqus struts back to the door, before turning back to look at the object of his desire, raising a flat hand and waving his fingers at him. “I’ll be seeing you later, Raymond…~”

The door opens and closes as the man leaves, and as Alice continues to glare towards it, Irvine gives Raymond an amused smirk as the red-haired man pinches his nose and takes a sharp breath out. “Great…another one.”

Work thread: Complete.
Final word count: 1132 words.
Current admirer tally: 7.
Back to top Go down
Demon Flame

Demon Flame

A Polka-Dotted Wrapup [Irvine Work Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Polka-Dotted Wrapup [Irvine Work Thread]   A Polka-Dotted Wrapup [Irvine Work Thread] EmptyThu May 10, 2018 2:21 pm

"Nothing makes the day better than a mix of a customer full of desire and an undesirable type of food."

+10% for being very well written ~

+10% for an interesting work experience ~

Total, 3600 VC ~

This total has been deposited into your citizen account.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down

A Polka-Dotted Wrapup [Irvine Work Thread]
Page 1 of 1