Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] Empty
PostSubject: When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian]   When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 8:33 pm

It has been countless of days since Hyacintha arrived in Junction. However, there is still not a single clue about the place and why does it take. In a much safe-looking place called the Middle Ward. Hyacintha took her first steps in this place. She is not with partner, Shogun, this time because he was busy recharging at their makeshift home back at the Slums. The cyborg was looking for a better home to stay in as well as more information about the place they didn't know about.

Hyacintha go forth but then scanned the places for possible threats. "Scanning Surroundings..." she muttered as she silently scans the area to not raise suspicion. Just as usual, the place is filled with a variety of intelligent creatures from various planets. However, "Scan Complete: No Threats Found". Without any hesitation, Hyacintha explored further into the ward. Unlike the slums, The Middle Ward seems to be more welcoming, clean and most importantly SAFE. It is full of residential buildings like apartments and the such. It kinda reminded her home, Neo-Ionia, but without the war and with less neon colors. The cyborg felt comfortable as she walked by.

Unfortunately, the Synth felt lost. After all, what exactly was she looking for? Whatever it is, it's not here or she's just not looking hard enough. Hyacintha stopped in her tracks and looked around once again. There is nothing being scanned, it seemed like she is walking in circles. Back to progress zero, if only there is someone that could at least help her.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian]   When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 1:36 pm

“I still think you’re too old for this.”

“What, is there an age limit to trading card games now?”

“Yes.”

“Tell that to my prize money.”

Father and daughter joked around as they strolled back home from the Community Center’s weekly card game tournament. Lucian initially planned to go on his own and surprise his family with the prize money, but when Alice spotted him leaving the house, one thing led to another and Alice eventually ended up going along with him. Though she claimed it was because she had nothing better to do for that day, Lucian could tell she was just as interested in learning about xeno-TCGs as he was.
When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] KxPxF14
"I'm glad we finally have some money to spend. Being poor was getting kind of boring."

When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] YZv6UAv
"Now now, sweetie, I didn't raise you to be a bourgeois. Besides, it's not like we won the lottery; we can afford one cheapskated outing to Dell's with this money at most."

"Well, I'm not going to shoot down free food."

The two of them chuckled as they continued down the road to their apartment. It was rare for the both of them to be in a good mood at the same time, especially since their shared episode upon their arrival on Junction, but it seemed like this was just one of those days where the weather and the atmosphere made grumpy people happy. Honestly? He wouldn’t trade moments like these for the world… er, worlds.

In their good mood and mutual attention to each other, it didn't seem like they were paying much attention to the people around them. If anyone wanted to talk to them, they'd have to call their attention.

Last edited by Moonie on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian]   When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 2:36 pm

This is useless, it's like as if she's walking on circles. Is there really no way to escape Junction? The android thought for awhile, remembering her experiences in this strange place so far. "Consider Junction as... home?" this suddenly popped in her thoughts. If she's not going back at her home planet, then she better accept this fact and make this new place as new home. "Is that even possible?" Hyacintha asked herself. She looked around for something that will prove her statement. A peculiar duo got her attention. It's not because they were happy and laughing, but because they were humans. A full-grown male human and a younger female human, probably a dad and daughter duo. They look happy rather than desperate or the such. It piqued the android's interest to talk to them.

Hyacintha approached the duo in a calm manner to not raise any threats or suspicion. "Greetings" she greets the two, waving her left hand. "It's kinda nice to see umm... fellow humans here." Hyacintha paused for a while to gather her thoughts. "My name's Hyacintha, I used to be human. Anyways, I am new to this place what you call, Junction. I am finding my way home but..." she closed her hands, accepting the reality she's facing now. "I think it's impossible. You two seem really happy as I observed. Is it okay for you to consider Junction as home?" the android asked.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian]   When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] EmptyFri May 04, 2018 3:44 am

"Hm?" Lucian and Alice turned around, their attention pulled by a rather cybernetic-looking stranger. "Can I help you?" Unexpected walk-ups were nothing Lucian wasn't used to or couldn't handle, but the underlying sense of awkwardness that came with each one was something no regular person would probably ever be able to get rid of, only ignore and move past it. Alice, on the other hand, was content to simply position herself a few steps behind and to the left of her father and keep out of the conversation; unlike her father, she was a lifelong victim of the invisible, intangible and incomprehensible monster known as introversion.

"Ah..." Lucian's initial expression towards the newcomer was curiosity; now it was more akin to pity. "Well, if you do find a way to get back home, make sure to make a public service announcement before you go, because the rest of us would like to know as well." He chuckled earnestly. As always, the best way to approach an unfortunate subject was often with a balanced dash of humor. "Well... I can't really speak for the both of us..." He began, looking back at his daughter - whose shyness hadn't gone unnoticed. "...but Junction is a nice place in and of itself. Sure, it has its fair share of issues, but it's miles better than our own home world, at the very least." Unless you were an unhealthily avid fan of 1984, that is.

"New, eh? Have you been contacted by the government yet? They make a habit of giving newcomers a place to stay, considering Junction has a bad habit of destroying people's houses and abducting them."
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian]   When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] EmptyMon May 07, 2018 7:53 pm

"Of course, I will tell everyone as soon as found the way out. After all, we're all in the same boat here" Hyacintha said. Unfortunately, The cyborg is not programmed to detect humor but, she has a bunch of corny jokes in her database that will get dispensed at some unnecessary situations. You don't wanna hear one when it happens. Ignoring the girl that kinda stepped back, she understands. She was a killing machine and that reason is enough to fear her.

"I see..." Hyacintha gathered her thoughts for awhile. Neo-Ionia, her homeplanet, she can't say whether it's good or bad because of the war going on there. But it's a pretty nice place somehow. However, if she's gonna be stuck here for awhile. She should at least make herself at home for the time if whatever he said was true. "The Government?" That's it, the government. Maybe, they know more about the place than anybody here. "I haven't unfortunately. If they can help me, how can I contact them?" she asked Lucian.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian]   When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] EmptyThu May 31, 2018 7:36 am

Lucian maintained a perplexed expression as Alice’s silent and cynical chortling peeked out from behind him. Did… did his dad joke just get out-dad’d? “Er… of course.” He replied reluctantly. So, note to self; robots may or may not be unable to process sarcasm and/or humor.

When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] 7RfRRgV

“Well, have you tried talking to the police? I’m certain they’re instructed to direct any lost newcomers to the nearest government station for citizen registry and compensation.” Frankly speaking, his own administration could have learned a thing or two from Junction’s in regards to citizen mercy… but everything else was still highly infected by bureaucracy and plutocracy, so… best not to speak too highly of a gold nugget in the garbage can.
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian]   When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:43 am

"The police... I see..." Hyacintha didn't even thought about that in the first place. Well, there was no real police in her home planet. Just her and her team that maintains the peace. However, it didn't even crossed her mind that the police can help. After all, it was their obligation to help civilians in need. "I haven't contacted the police as well. Can you tell me where they are?" Hyacintha asked Lucian. She might look dumb for asking this but, she doesn't have a clue about anything.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian]   When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 5:03 pm

“Hmm… well, I’m sure you could easily find a few in any populated area. They’re the armed individuals wearing specially designated outfits; most of them flat-out say “police” on them, so you’d be hard-pressed to miss them.” Lucian replied, looking around the area to see if any were around this particular area. Eh, it seemed as if this robo-lady would have to keep looking, if only for a little bit.

“Sooo…” Lucian began, giving into his curiosity. “I apologize if this is out of line, but you are robotic, aren’t you?” If his encounters with CWIS had taught him anything, it was that assuming whether someone was organic, half-organic or artificial based on their looks was not a smart idea in a place such as Junction… well, that and that you shouldn’t judge someone for looking critically phallic.
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian]   When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 4:20 pm

Hyacintha let out a small laugh at his question. "Silly, why ask when the answer is already in front of you?" she said. "Anyways, you could say I am robotic. I am a cyborg. Half-human, half-robot. I gave up humanity to be a machine. This way, I am more stronger." Hyacintha added, but in this line, her voice was cold and not a hint of any emotion. She only did this for the peace of her home planet, nobody can blame her. "Are there anymore questions?" The cyborg asked Lucian to see if the human is curious about a robot. If not, then she can proceed to look for the police as he said.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian]   When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:17 am

“Oh, no. No more questions, I was just curious, is all. I apologize if that came across as rude.” The sudden change of tone did not go unnoticed. Lucian hoped he hadn’t asked something he shouldn’t have, but at this point wondering questions such as those had little to no value. “You take care now.” He gave the pinkish robot a two-finger-salute goodbye as she left the scene to go speak to the police officers. Unless she came back or stopped for any other reasons, Lucian would leave the scene soon afterward; even without looking at her he could tell his daughter was getting impatient and slightly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian]   When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian] Empty

Back to top Go down

When Cyborg Meets Human [Lucian]
Page 1 of 1