Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] Empty
PostSubject: When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami]   When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 10:32 pm

Bernard was bored today, it was the morning and to be frank she had absolutely nothing better to do as of right now. Why she was even here was beyond her, as the owl stood in front of the theater staring on and off at the people entering said theater in the first place.

Several thoughts came to the owls mind, but what to do was not one of them.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami]   When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 2:41 pm

"This was right after gabe saw a pretty good movie involving a fantasy world with a few characters that he was getting ideas from. "I should get to writing the next issue as soon as possible. "Gabe would say as he had a bit of popcorn remaining in his bag. Though as he continued to walk the streets, he noticed that there was a bird in the far distance. " Bernard? Is that you?
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami]   When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 4:21 pm

Bernard was simply hooing around, looking around nonchalantly as to put it simply, she had nothing better to do once again. However as she looked around the young hoo woul dnotice a familiar figure who looked similar to someone she knew, it was clearly gabe. Upon noticing him Bernard would flap her way over and perch herself on his shoulder. Hoo.Hoo. Hoo.However next, she would lean over and whisper in his ear.

Let's move somewhere people won't hear me.

After she said that, the owl would offer an obligatory flap of the wings in order to look perfectly normal in public. Nothing to see here folks, just an owl hooing.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami]   When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 11:40 am

"Very well then. Though, good thing you are around, have you ever had a snack called popcorn? It's not like its strange food to be eaten from off the street, feel free to have some. Gabe would say as he motioned the open bag over to Bernard as he continued to walk. As soon as he was in a secluded area. Gabe would then massage the back of brenard's head. "What are you doing all by your lonesome? How did you feel about last night?
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami]   When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 12:49 pm

Hoo.The owl would hoo in a rather "cool" way in order to maintain her act as Bernard was whisked away by Gabriel. Hoo.As the young hoo would do her obligatory flap flap. She would simply wonder what had gabriel experienced while they were seperated. When the question of last night came, she did not have much of a response. Last night was a mess, how are you humans so disorganized?I swear you were one of the few sane people there.The owl whispered to kogami once they were in a secluded location, in order to make sure nobody heard them.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami]   When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 1:26 pm

"It was a new experience for all of us in that regard, i was just expecting that people didn't take is as a game and cared about their lives enough. I'll be honest with you, there are alot of things racking up on my "troublesome list", i'm very reluctant to go if it means i can avoid a few people who are wither crazy or suicidal. " Gabe then frowned. "I have made a few miscalculations, we could of made quick work of that snowman if i protected myself, i was foolish, it could have ended terribly." Atleast Gabe admitted his wrongs.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami]   When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 2:08 pm

Oh please. I've met alot of stupid humans in the first place. This doesn't surprise me as much as you might think it did.With that, bernard would offer an obligatory flap flap of her wings again. The humans really did seem to have a habit of disagreeing over the dumbest things, or just in general acting retarded. Do your people enjoy acting retarded?I've seen alot of airheads with how your people sold me around like some kind of fancy toy.The thought of that caused Bernard to boil in anger again, how the humans had sold her and her family around like they were just little cute things for the humans to look at, without caring about their wellbeing whatsoever.

I personally stayed out of most of this mess, I am ice based after all, and some of those idiots seemed to attempt to kill each other, I will admit it was rather funny when that one idiot tried to do a backflip and nearly knocked himself out.In fact, if Bernard was looked at carefully by Gabriel, he would notice Bernard KEKing.

Any of those idiots try to touch me the wrong way, their dieing period.

All of this would be whispered carefully by bernard to gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami]   When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 2:17 pm

"Our people are quite  intelligent, but i cannot vouch fo the entirety of the human race. There are some exceptions that seem to gruesomely ruin it for the rest of us, but it's not the end of the world. " Gabe still thought of the few hopeful ones that are trying tp make the world a better place, whoever those people turned out to be. Though, hearing Brenard's opinion of being sold around at a pet shop, Gabe had no say in it. " I'm sorry, it's not like i have anything to say about it, but nothing i can possibly say can remedy it. " Though, Gabe felt that he had to reassure Brenard. "Please watch your temperament, i don't think we should act like those other two last light. It's important to keep a cool head and make the best decisions that has the least kickbacks. Imagine it this way, we need them, even if as fodder. In the end, we all don't know eachother and are using eachother, and you only have responsibilities over those you actually give a hoot about 
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami]   When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 3:00 pm

....The owl had to consider what Gabriel was saying for a minute there. It just sort of stuck out to her a bit. I guess not all of them are stupid... I see alot of your people stare into weird devices and not do much though. It's very weird. Bernard would once again flap, as she contemplated what Gabriel had said, what was the human race really like? Were all of them so bad or aware of what Bernard had gone through in the first place?

Or did they just not give a shit?

At least your honest. Unlike most of them, your not trying to screw me over here and say everythings going to be ok.The owl sighed and simply began to think for a little bit, what Gabriel was saying was true. They did sort of need those idiots. Your sort of right. I'm not acting like those other two, they were stupid needy humans that just wanted to act special.The thoughtr of it annoyed bernard rather greatly, they were only fools that just wanted to feel powerful in the end. Like most humans did in the first place, that was how they acted.

The minute Gabriel had said something about giving a hoot though, Bernard would snicker sort of. At-least your funny. Hoo. What are you going to do now anyway? Now that we know of...What is going on.Bernard was carefully whispering all of this, in order to be on the watch for if anything or anyone was eavesdropping or coming near. After all Bernards senses were far better than most peoples, and she could easily hear every tiny thing in a 10 meter radius.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami]   When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 3:05 pm

"Now? Now we plan....we need to be better prepared for the next time we enter. Also, there are probably a few hidden treasures for the taking, i dont care if the group wants to go past them, i personally think that these dangers to our lives have to come with some sort of reward, even if it means if we find it ourselves. I have the means to find such things in that area, it might be a detour, but at least we won't leave exhausted and empty-handed like yesterday." Something then just clicked with Gabe.

"Hey, are you familiar with manga?"
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami]   When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 3:36 pm

That sounds good. We should be very careful and ready.Bernard would flap her wings as a sort of confirmation on this and their plan for next time. The group is stupid, that is why we do our own thing.It was a rather blunt statement from bernard, she didn't really give a shit about the group whatsoever, and was much more inclined to follow through with her whole individual thing. I'm wondering what other crazies are out there, I doubt there's only that weird playhouse as a "faction" of some sort.All of this was once more whispered to Gabriel.

What exactly is this, manga you speak of?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami]   When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 3:54 pm

Well, we aren't married to any of this, seeing  how it plays out might be what's important here. As for there being different factions than the playhouse, who really knows? What's the better deal here? Can't go to the cadets, you'll get arrested and locked away forever, or even killed.  If not any of those this, you have to give the others up, which is something im not keen on doing. Not because of loyalty or it being the right thing to do, but its open-ended and reckless when nothing is ever promised to you in this little "game". Whatever else is out there, it only matters if it suits me. Same for you, if it represents something you care about, then do so, i won't think of you any differently for following your heart."

Gabe then thought of something. "Do you know the identities of anyone that was there last night? A few looked familiar, but i can't quite place them as of yet.  To be ahead of the curve, it's alot better if we know who these people are, the government showing up couldn't have been an accident."

Other than that. "Some form of art and words and pictures, basically, its like a novel version of a comic book. I mentioned it because i opened up my shop using my latest work.  Though, we can talk in the back for now on  for more privacy, or my house.  But in all honesty, my stories are pretty decent. 
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami]   When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 7:15 pm

This is our decision yes, how it plays out is a different story which is why we must be very careful, any one of those idiots could screw us over right now. The owl would flap her wings once more as she thought of what to do next. Gabriel had a few points at that right now, one of them could possibly even rat them out or they could have a stinger. Who could it possibly have been, most people there seemed too retarded to do anything. Now now. It seems to me like most of them were too retarded to be a spy, I can easily identify any of those morons. As an owl, I percieve far better than the humans do.Bernard would flap once more, feeling sort of like as they say it.

"A boss ass bitch".

I can easily investigate them without being recognized. Do not worry, for now let's be careful. As for mango, I don't know or read it at all, you forget us birds don't do that whatsoever. I guess it'd be better to talk in th eback, show me a few of these "mangos" as you call them.Bernard was very perplexed at the idea of mangos. Why did humans read mangos?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami]   When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 7:24 pm

"I'll leave that role up to you then. I think your cover is the most important, they all think of you to be a woman. I still have no idea how you managed to pull that off. " Though Gabe laughed when mangos were mentioned. Not the fruit, it's a kind of comic book if anything. But we can pick up a mango for you to eat on the way there, ill slice it up for you if you like. " Gabe would say as he offered the gesture of a good snack. "this is a good place to talk, i wasn't making it as a cover, but in the end, it might serve that purpose..." Gabe would say as he leaded the way.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami]   When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 1:30 pm

When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] 01_magician When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] 15_devil

Gabriel Gatsby of the Magician and Bernardette of the Devil have ranked up their Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami]   When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami] Empty

Back to top Go down

When a Hoo meets a /G/entooMan [Kogami]
Page 1 of 1