Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]

Go down 
+7
ViniVidiVicci
Enigma
Albrecht
Nyarlathodai
Infernal Zero
Sosina
Godai
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:45 pm

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 Anime-D-Frag!-karasuyama-chitose-anime-%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-1140046

"Haha, let'er watch! I want to see her head hit the floor in slo-mo instant replay!"

Action:

Stats:

Modifiers:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 10:18 pm

"And where do you plan on getting such a recording?"

Stats:

Tension - Xombie:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 8:14 pm

Unison continued to follow the group, though looking at the television there she couldn't help but point out "This may be the order we need to use the Televisions....or this is showing their priority in some manner...we would need to test it" before she followed after them all.

action:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 9:04 pm

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 X4m23sf

As the team approached towards the center of the studio, they would notice a host of people meandered about in a hallway. Rather, they were demons meekly going about their own duties. Unlike any other parts of the building, this was where the majority of the demons were held. Fighting them may be difficult. Fortunately, they don't seem to notice the team just yet. It seems it's possible to sneak past through with a well-timed Shadow Accel when no one is looking. But there's also trying to sneak past it the old fashion way and that may require a bit of skill...

QAS Initiated!

>Ambush (Courage Rank 2 Required)

>Sneak Through (Intelligence Rank 2 Required)

>Speed Through (Whole Team Uses Shadow Accel)

>Leave Alone
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 11:29 pm

"We turn back.... there must be another way:"

Picks leave alone option

Map post up plz
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 2:45 am

"Yeah but we gotta find the other TVs first. Seriously freakin' bogus."

The witch skipped along happy that everyone was starting to fucking chill the hell out but she wouldn't say as much. She already sorta tipped her hand if they were being watched and the less that happened the better, even though it wasn't like she gave away too much anyway other than she wasn't one to be fucked with. Like, she could still probably get what she wanted if she was smart about it. Speaking of which her eyes lit up with childlike glee when they stumbled across the demon horde.
"Ho. Lee. Shi-hi-hi-it dude hahahaha...!" Patty came here for a tough fight and she certainly had found one. There were angels down there too. And they were all going to die, every single last one of them. That would show them. Wicked stood awestruck for a moment before the decision came that they would in fact not be starting a demon mosh pit.

"W-wait what...?! Come oooooooon, this is the whole fuckin' reason I'm here! They are right there!" A snarl crossed her lips below the shadow of her hat, unseen by all but felt in attitude as she crossed her arms and pouted. Her brain began to throb and scream at her to which she visibly flinched. She NEEDED to kill these things. Like, she fucking needed to! But no, she was gonna get stupid rules and restrictions here too just like everywhere else. No one gave a shit what she wanted just as long as she could back them up, wasn't that right? As long as she was useful to them. Good dog, stay off the couch. Fuckin' really?!
"Fine. Whatever, I don't even fuckin' care, let's fuckin' go." The witch began to storm off away from the group headed further on their precious mission. If she couldn't kill this shit she'd find something else everyone could agree on. They can never understand, they're just like aaaaaaall the others. It might be better to just do this alone after all, no one can be there to say "no".

Action:

Stats:

Modifiers:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 4:19 pm

"...that is not a fight I can handle, Wicked." She'd made it...oh, so, clear, that she was just here to fight things. That was fine, mostly. But the ordinary fare in the area was enough trouble. No matter how much she wanted it, he wouldn't let them all be slaughtered, no matter what the reason.

As she stormed ahead, after a moment's hesitation, Revenant followed after, catching up to walk alongside her. For a while, he wouldn't say anything, simply hanging by her.
For whatever reason, she didn't take well to any suggestion there might be an issue earlier, and he doubted asking her about any problem's she's having now would do well. Still...there was one thing he didn't want to let lie. "...you're bleeding. Significantly. Please don't try to claim otherwise."

Stats:

Tension - Xombie:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 5:29 pm

Unison watched Wicked's reaction to the room, then to the choice to bypass it, Unison herself thought it was better this way, it would limit the use of resources, and due to the fact that they had struggled before she doubted they could prevail against a larger group then normal. However Wicked's reaction to the choice to not go in was worrying. If her only reason to be here was to fight, then why should Unison support her? if she wasn't willing to support others?

As they walked Revenant seemed to be talking with her, giving reason, though he did mention Wicked was bleeding that as well caught Unison's attention as she walked over as the group continued "We are not here to fight everything, you yourself were injured badly several times fighting these creatures, fighting more then what we normally fight would be foolish, even you must know that...if you don't like it you are free to leave, however, I would proffer to have you around, you are strong, but also because allies are hard to find, I believe you would make the right choice and choose to stay with people that want you around. It is quite clear Revenant cares for your well being, from everything I have seen. and you seem to care for his, I may be a stranger to you, but I would like to know more about the allies I have now....".

As she finished that she stepped closer to Wicked and whispered to her "From one person that must take medicine to another....I understand not wanting to take it...but it may very well help from what is bothering you....I have seen you many times placing your hand to your head...I know pain when I see it....even if there is an attempt to keep it hidden...I do the same..." she said to her, she didn't know the condition she had, she just knew that she herself required medications and the like, her medical issues being far removed from what Wicked suffered she was sure, but what it was she didn't know.

As she backed away she gave Wicked's arm a gentle squeeze of reassurance, there was something alike about the two at least....and Unison...Trinity could work with that to at least try to open up again...to the new people.

action:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 9:06 pm

alright...

movement- following
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 10:48 pm

THOCK!

This wasn't fair. They had a deal.

THOCK!

She got to kill shit and she helped with the mission, she helped with their mission and she got to kill shit. But apparently there was fine print.

THOCK!

The knocking continued as the witch walked quickly on her lanky legs, smacking her staff against the wall or floor as she traveled. She'd keep it on the other side of Revenant so she wouldn't hit'im but seriously something had to fuckin' bleed or she was gonna lose her shit. It was the only thing that would stop the headache, it was the only reason she was here, she didn't have any other purpose here than getting used as the dumb muscle. Wicked twitched when the knight finally spoke up.
"No I'm no- so what if I am? It isn't your problem," she snapped, having to stop herself mid-interruption. Patty had a case of the Don't Even Fuckin' Wannas. Don't Even Fuckin' Wanna talk about it, Don't Even Fuckin' Wanna think about it, Don't Even Fuckin' Wanna deal with it. She took a moment to wipe her face and look at her glove.
......yeah, it was pretty damn bad. She didn't think she could bleed that much out of her nose and not faint. Probably stubbornness, it'd hit her like a ton of bricks when this was all over but that was later. Right now she was pissed as hell.
"I told you I'm fine. Quit it."

She prickled further as Unison swept alongside her to give her a pep talk, saying all the wrong things she didn't want to hear. With no room to do so the witch haphazardly threw her staff behind her and over her head, instead drawing her revolver to hold it down and spin the chamber with her thumb as she marched forward. Really she just needed something in her hands she could abuse and she WANTED it to be Demons but noooooooooo. They thought she was stupid. They thought she wasn't tough enough to do this. And they wanted to make her decisions for her, to stick around and be their heavy lifter, their chained attack dog. Well that was fuckin' awesome except Patty wasn't leash trained. And then it got worse.

Unison was smart. Unison was too smart for her bullshit to work and she wanted to talk about their problems. Which really kinda sucked considering this wasn't gonna be one. Like, at all. Wicked didn't have any problems except for a pretty big lack of Demons to turn to ash. No one gave a shit about the other ones as long as she could keep being valuable so hah, they weren't going to exist right now. She leaned back in to whisper to her in return, with a sweet voice full of threats.
"Hey so that's really nice and all but heh, there is nothing wrong with me. And if you wanna know something about me nothing ever WILL be wrong with me unless I say so. You're crossing lines you can't uncross right now... 'kay?" Wicked broke her little aside by snapping the hammer of her revolver and pulling her arm away to take a few steps ahead of the group, walking backward and leaning forward with a gleam in her eye.

"Hey! So I got an idea!" she chirped in a disturbingly chipper voice. "Hahaha aaaaaaaah... I'm gonna go make something bleed. We had a deal. No take-backs, 'kay?" As soon as she finished talking Wicked took off in a sprint. Not a run, a full dead sprint down the hallway as she spotted the Demons she wanted to engage. Her heart was pumping quickly and her mind was throbbing painfully, there was nothing but adrenaline as she rushed headlong into violence. They didn't get it. She NEEDED it. She needed it more than fucking air.
"PREPARE TO DIE MOTHERFUCKERS! AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAEEEEE!"

Action:

Stats:

Modifiers:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 6:16 am

On some level, he appreciated the fact that Wicked was avoiding hitting him as she quite literally lashed out at the surrounding area,  but if he was telling the truth, Revenant would prefer the beating with a blunt object than her remaining so wound up like this.
Hey, apparently he was good at not keeling over dead when somebody beat the shit out of him. At least this way, that'd be useful.
But no - that wasn't the current scenario. Right now, Wicked was annoyed to the high heavens, and there wasn't anything short of letting her have her way which was going to fix that.
...you know, for the next five minutes, after which they'd be right back where they started.

This...only got worse when people started speaking up. The reaction to what he said? Honestly, entirely expected. He couldn't have commented on any of this in all odds without it being taken as a personal attack. Pointing out the blood as he had was still not going to go well, but if he had to say anything, it was the thing that would probably get the least dramatic reaction.
Unison joining in though...no. Ohhhh no. That was bad.

"Aaaaah ha ha ha... dude doooooon't even pretend like you care. Like I don' give a shit, you don', no one fuckin' gives a shit man-"
"-Ev'ryone's juss in it for themselves I'm in it for myself."

That was the reply he'd gotten when he tried to express any remote concern the other day, and that had made things pretty clear. And today, there had been her insistence the last time that there weren't any issues here. Both times, brushing off anything said, and with how she viewed the way people interacted with each other he doubted she thought there was even a hint of good will behind any of it.
It was bad enough then, but that time, she was in a good mood. This time - she wasn't. She really, really, wasn't.
You couldn't press her as it was. And this time? Unison had pushed way too much.

Pushed her riiiiight at the demons, with whispered words and a manic cry.

Revenant's fist clenched as Wicked ran ahead. He looked over to where Unison had been left behind. "...I have been finding that any effort to express concern or sentiment is doomed to backfire. We do not care. Nobody does. We only care for what is good or bad for us, and will attempt to dictate to or manipulate others accordingly." He looks back ahead. "That is what she knows, regardless of if it is true, and she has no intention of being convinced otherwise. So if you intend to keep trying as I foolishly have...perhaps, don't do it like that."

He calls his greatsword to hand, picking up his pace. "For now though, I doubt I'm the only one here that would rather keep her from killing herself."
He rushes after Wicked.

Stats:

Tension - Xombie:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 12:33 pm

Unison looked at Wicked and then to Revenant as he explained, only now did he choose to actually share this information about the person that he apparently knew better then the rest of them, information that would have been crucial to know to handle the situation, and once more Unison found herself wondering at the Viability of opening up to these two that hid so much, one hiding her own condition and pain, the other hiding important information from them that could help them better get along with his partner...

Seeing Revenant racing off after Wicked Unison had to wonder why she should follow, This Wicked person was showing themselves to be nothing but someone that liked to fight and kill, how then was she any different then the other group? She pretended to understand their reasoning only so she could tag along and fight and kill, "Should I let her fall?" she asked Shotaro as the two ran on ahead, her voice quiet so only he could hear "But then...how would that make me better then the others?.....but at this rate...what will stop her from turning on us?....or from killing where we do not wish to kill?....for now I will heal and look after her....but...I do wonder now...I think I simply needed to get that off my chest....do not worry...I will look after her...." She said to him before turning and going after the other two.

She really had no actual intention of allowing her to fall, she wasn't that petty, though she did worry for the allegiance of this volatile person, or their ability to even follow advice that is given to help them. She would need to speak with Revenant as well about holding back information, at least information that could be helpful with handling wicked as he seemed to know her much better then he let on, "I miss the other two...." she said to Shotaro, speaking of their lost friend and their dead friend, as she walked on after the other two.

Honestly she was getting frustrated with these two, they needed to work as a team and only now does Revenant reveal how Wicked thinks, information that would have been good to know long before now, and she had to wonder who he thought he was protecting keeping this information a secret in the end she only shook her head and walked after them, her hand clenching tightly as she continued on.

action:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 4:42 pm

Gabriel was actually facepalming in the background. The woman was a bit overemotional but at the same time, beggars couldn't be choosers. People would either fall in line and allow themselves to act as a unit, or they could do their own thing. Gabe didn't mind either way, but he would have certainly preferred the former if it was a case of an actual choice being held for people to make in the sense of what would be better in the long run. The Long-run and the survivability rate are the things that keep Gabe up at night, the good choices tend to bare him with the thought on if the choices he makes are even good at all. It's hard to tell, and with people counting on him or depending on him sometimes, it becomes a lot more of an inconvenience if he couldn't get his own shit together.

"She would understand better if she saw the same thing that the frog prince did, the feeling of despair and the motion of purposefully making a bad choice that almost got everyone else killed. That moment there, that was one of the darker times that we had to deal with. When it happened, I decided for myself that I wanted to be better, that we had to be better and more considerate about the choices that we made inside these dungeons and outside of them as well. Our only chances of winning cant be limited to only operating at the night, which is why you all need to ask yourselves amongst the peers that you have, are they worth knowing outside of this for the sake of success? Consider this a trial of some sorts, because eccentric overacting can cause casualties. I wish I practice more of what I preach, I wanted to take them on as well, calculating the amount of damage we can inflict with the idea that the weaknesses wouldn't change. But if its a fight we don't have to take, I'd rather save my resources for the end, when it really matters. "

That was Gabe's say on the matter as Sosina started to whisper to him, but he only smiled as he rubbed her head.

"Give her time, you're all young. The expectation here is that with more experience, the gravity of the situation tends to weight in the mind a lot more of what you "have to do" in order to get through things. I might not share your sentiments about demons, maybe not yet. But I wholeheartedly believe in humanity, I thought things would have changed with the fact that's not just our kind here. Or, maybe it didn't, and that's just what I wanted to think."

He whispered to her and patted her back

"I miss them too...."

following for ambush

stats
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:08 pm

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 JtLkh3H

PvS Battle Initiated: Press 'F' To Pay Respects!

Demon Horde, Level 10:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 9:33 pm

stats
Spoiler:

Used
Spoiler:

Last edited by Gabe on Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added % sign)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]
Page 17 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next