Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CWIS

CWIS

Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) Empty
PostSubject: Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass)   Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 10:50 pm

Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) Falling-Leaves-Gif
Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) Perman13

Lucian had made his presence known to the JPD and they were in no position to refuse his aid... The creature stood motionless however, waiting for him to make the first move.

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass)   Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 12:33 am

Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) Mke4Caw

"Alright! Commence battling ritual! Scanning the monster now!"

Cassiel would call out, tapping one of the screens so that the drones would begin scanning the beast with projected blue light. The scanning process would take only mere moments before the drones buzzed off to monitor the battlefield once more. Wait, was Lucian supposed to be fighting alone!? Yo! How cowardly was that?

"Hey, Lucy! I know I said you wouldn't die here but you could still get hurt, and I, like, don't wanna see you get hurt. Is smoke face going to help us? Or the cops for that matter? One of them has to have a! Thingy like Raziel, right?" he'd say with a huff, quite frankly annoyed by the lack of aid they were going to give a single man. Sure, Lucy had this super cool persona but, like, that didn't exactly help if he got back handed to space and back!!

Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) N0qmBjU

"Ah, Lucian. Please notice that our usefulness has expired for the time being. We can send you what we know about the giant, but outside of that good luck. Fear not, should you perish I shall curse the giant in your name."

Raziel would call out, his screen briefly appearing on Lucian's visor before promptly disappearing. He wasn't a very sociable coordinator, well, he'd try to be later if he ever had to coordinate demons... Unlikely though...

"W-Wait! We can't do anything else!? L-Like at all?" Cassiel would say quite startled. He expected to be more useful! Like, what was the point of having all this cool tech if he was incapable of doing anything else past scanning the enemy!

"Master, please do not fret. Should more enemies make themselves present or allies who need to be scanned for their vitals show up, we will be of service again. Until then, we simply watch." Raziel would say rather bluntly, returning to scribbling within his ornate book.

"A-Ah! Well, um, okay then! Lucy, do your best!!" Cassiel would shout out as enthusiastically as he could. Really, he was kinda scared now...

Cassiel Pendragon:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass)   Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 11:21 pm

Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) LeFuy0A
"Wait, if you can freely curse others why not just curse it now and be do-" And then Raziel's screen vanished.

Lucian sighed and Liber held the bridge of his nose, letting his oversized shield float ethereally at his side briefly. "Well, looks like it's one-on-one then."
Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) KVWMrme
"Very well, Liber. Time for pest control!"
"We shall crush it under our heel."
Lucian Clarke:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass)   Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 3:14 pm

Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn_YVlUBGuYaXUnfc4csZIrLUyV2cn6i7kxsUVHJr1FLXR_Wbm
"Seeker! What the hell is that thing?! It's eaten five of my men and nothing we do can hurt it!"

True to his word, though they fired on it the JPD's Bullets could do no damage to the best, seeming to impact on it's thick hide and simply fall limply off...

Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) Perman13

Lucian's attack missed it's mark, yet, the Avatar's focus was pulled from the men running around it and turned squarely to Lucian.

"...Tar...Gi...Ser..."

The Beast raised one mighty claw and swung for Lucian.

Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass)   Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 3:29 pm

Rolling for Counter chance. Counters on 9 and 10.

Counter:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass)   Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 3:45 pm

Not even Liber’s shield was able to protect Lucian in time from the beast’s swift, sharp claws. Admittedly though, for someone who’d just been slashed across the chest and forcefully flung backwards substantially by a giant monster, he felt a lot less… dead and/or dying than he suspected he would be feeling right about now. Did this monster share the same ethereal properties as Personae? “I… *cough* have no idea, but whatever it is, it seems my presence has altered it.” Then, the realization of what the beast had just uttered hit him harder than the beast itself. “Targiser?” That was the name of whom Fel assumed him and the others to be working for, wasn’t it? Whoever they were, their involvement with the Pottsfield’s populace’s zombified state seemed incredibly likely, and this beast uttering their name right before unleashing a particularly resentful attack didn’t help their case. Maybe… just maybe…

Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) Pointi10

“Targiser?” Lucian asked the beast in return from a safe distance, not letting his guard down yet. If it could remember a person of interest’s name and utter it in response to his presence, perhaps this had rational thought. “I’m not Targiser! These are not Targiser’s men! You don’t have to hurt them!”
Lucian Clarke:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass)   Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 4:55 pm

Negotiations:

Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) Perman14

EXISTENCE NULLIFIED

VICTORY:

The Avatar fell limp and dead, as did the several others that had just begun to emerge from the Forrest. All became quiet, only distant shouts from both the north and from Potts-Field could be heard. Lucian had managed to talk the beast into submission, however this verbal victory would be short lived as F'Xiong would take this opportunity to deck Lucian square across the jaw, turns out F'Xiong is solid under all that smoke

Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) Kurogiri--1.02

“...What the ever loving fuck did you just do!? Who's fucking side are you on? I knew we couldn't trust you fucking Seekers! It said it was going after Jun-”

F'Xiong's tirade would be cut short as a massive earthquake shook the area... Followed by an ear shattering shriek coming from near Junction.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass)   Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 5:59 pm

Sighing in relief and horror as Gaia left Pottsfield alone in favor of a bigger, much more unfortunate prey, Lucian couldn’t help but draw parallels between Gaia’s words and those of a certain totalitarian quartet. “There’s always some fool who wants to rule the world, eh?”

His musings were interrupted by the half-anticipated feeling of F’Xiong’s fist connecting with his jaw. It was a good thing the president hadn’t discarded such a reaction from the realm of possibility, else he wouldn’t’ve been prepared and able to recover from it fairly quickly. After the earthquake that had threatened to knock everyone present out of balance subsided, Lucian stared F’Xiong directly in his flaming, ghastly eyes. His gaze was not one of a hired gun following orders, nor that of a diplomat trying to ensure peaceful relations between two mutually foreign civilizations, but that of a man with an unbending iron will that was going to see the neutralization of another liberty-stealing asshole through to the very end.
Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) B439px9

“What’s the matter Smokey, never heard of buying time? That thing was going to set the world on fire anyway, at least now we have a chance to evacuate innocents. Contact Junction and tell them they’re up against a nature deity. It seems to be able to switch between host bodies; they’re gonna need that info. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have an invitation to a cave that I must indulge. Cassiel!” He called to his comrade’s attention, turning to look at him from not so far away. “I’m going to need you to patch me through to Fel using your Call ability. Also, I am going to need a lot of good fortune. Think you could give me one for the road?”

Once a safe connection to Fel had been established, Lucian looked Fel straight in the eyes just as he did F'Xiong. "Fel. I managed to drive that beast away from Pottsfield, but we've got a bigger issue on our hands now. This "Gaia" being that was controlling the avatar mentioned a northern cave that I think we might be able to exploit. Would you happen to know of any such cave and how to get to it?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass)   Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 6:25 pm

While initially happy Lucian somehow destroyed the beast with mere words, he was however worried about the exact nature of what this 'Gaia' was really going after. It concerned him a little, but those concerns flew out the window as soon as smoke face punched Lucian. He was scared at first, but that fear rather quickly turned to anger. This man had saved him twice already, and that was no way to treat an actually good hero.

One of the drones controlled by Raziel would fly down next to Lucian. It'd soon project one of Cassiel's screens so he could communicate with smoke face.

Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) JkxhR27

"H-Hey! Back off smoke face! It's not like he totally just saved your sorry excuse of a defense. You lost good men due to your lack of knowledge! Like, you're going to tell me Junction didn't pick up on giant bugs walking around this planet?"

Really, his thoughts were more jumbled than anything... But it made him mad someone would be so callous and awful! It felt like he had something against them... But, whatever...

"A-Ah, yeah... I'll connect... Bell? To this call. Um, Raziel?" he'd say, still flustered and a bit annoyed. His heart felt a little cold, a little hard. He couldn't believe someone would do that to good ol' Lucy...

"Fel? Ah, right right. The person who locked you in that room. Finding him should be simple. Please stand by while we search for him." Raziel would say, a drone being summoned out from a lazy wave of Raziel's hand that flew to Pottsfield. It'd get there in a decent amount of time, honing in on the signals of Alice and Azul to locate Fell by nature. Once he was found, he'd soon find a blue visor forming on him.

"H-Hello? This is Bell, right? Don't worry, this is Cassiel! I'm one of the members of Lucy's group! You know, the people you locked in your office? Lucy wants to give you a message, so just listen up, alright?" Cassiel would say, giving Lucian a nod to commence his message. He'd stay there for a moment so the conversation could take its course. He didn't know if moving from here would make the signal weak or cut one of them off... Here was a good place to be.

"Ah, um, as for a fortune... U-Um, I guess? Well, I'll have to, like, meet up with you in person then. I can't really see your fortune from here. Plus, holding hands makes it waaaay easier to see into your fortune, honestly!" he'd say after Fel and Lucian finished talking. He'd wait until he was given the go ahead to meet up with Lucian though. He didn't know if he wished to talk too Alice or Azul, so like... Yeah!

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass)   Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 7:58 pm

Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) 59546
"What? Who-What? A support type Persona?... Just like mine."

From what Cassiel could see, Fel had been busy shutting off various valves and dials, each marked SO2. The room he was in was small and covered wall to wall in these valves and pipes, far more complex then anything Potts-Field could have created."You must be the kid Lucian had to take care of, did you take care of the civilians?...Wait, where are you?"

Fel would listen carefully to Lucian's piece, his face a mix of shock and horror"Wh-What!? Gaia!? No No! That... We're all dead... We are all dead! The cave is about a mile to the north west of Potts-Field but... But all that will happen is Gaia will take your mind and m-make you..J-Just like Tel she'll. You can't go! Just-Just go back to your god damn tower and leave us all alone!"

The feed would cut as Fel removed he visor and tossed it to the floor...

Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) Kurogiri--1.02

“You little punk... Tch, I don't have time for your Seeker Bullcrap. You Seekers go do whatever it is you do, I don't give a rat's ass. Me and my men are going to take care of that damn bug! You ether fix this mess or don't bother coming back before the Jump...”

F'Xiong shot Cassial death glare before turning to the remainder of his men and barking the order to retreat and secure Junction. Within moments he had brought up CWIS and was relaying the information that Lucian had told him to...

Where Lucian and Cassial went from here, it would be with out the protection of the JPD.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass)   Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 7:02 pm

“Wait, Fel!” Lucian pleaded tacitly for the man not to act rashly and cut things short, but it seemed like Fel wasn’t having any of it. “God… DAMN IT!”

“Cassiel, go back to Junction. Reunite with Lilly and James, they’ll need all the help they can get.” And with no further commands, Lucian ran back into Pottsfield’s town hall.

--Continuing in Main Thread--
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass)   Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:04 am

Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) WzA5jLZ

"Pfft... As if I'd leave you alone! I'm following you like a cat follows, like, tuna!!"

~~Continuing in Main Thread~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass)   Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass) Empty

Back to top Go down

Traveling Unknown Lands 1: A presidential exterminator. (Lucian, Cass)
Page 1 of 1