Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] Empty
PostSubject: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 4:58 pm

The sun was warm, the skies were clear. The calming ripple of waves on sand echo'd on repeat across the land. It had been a peaceful morning, with not a lot going on. So as such. It was clearly put up to Luna to bring a little excitement to the Aquatic Biodome. Though she'd start off with something small, she was often way too eager and dived head first into the biggest craziest things! But then there was nothing to look forward to afterwards and everything else became kinda lackluster and boring. So instead today she'd try and refrain from going too mad. For now anyway. If she got bored then screw it.

Deciding to pad around a rocky out cove of the shore on all fours, the light red scaled dragon would be searching for something in particular. Let's say on a sort of revenge mission. Ya see, earlier that week she had been diving down deep underwater and found this super cool looking wreckage. Though when she tried to explore it there was this huge group of giant ass'd crabs that tried to defend it that she had to fight off. Granted they were obviously no match for her! Though they still pinched hard, so now she wanted to be the giant in the scenario. See how the little crabs liked it.

Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] WgUKts0

"Wherez you hiding little krabz? Great Dragon wantz you to come out and playz!"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 6:22 pm

This clearly wasn't going all too well. It made Crow question as to why he chose to try doing this in the first place. Okay yeah, he had been a bit bored, and wanted to actually spend time doing something less mundane. You know how those things go though. Nine times outta ten, they just happen to not work out the way you imagined them to. His initial attempt at fishing something out of the water ended in a spectacular failure, as even though he did manage to grab hold of some sort of a fish, the piece of scaly shit was unusually slick and slippery, thus making its escape quite easily. Lovely.

Having chosen to not agitate himself further after that annoying experience, the Chimera man had moved over to the shore, only to soon find himself sitting cross-legged on the sand, staring at his hand as he wiggled a finger that had a small crab thing attached to it with its pincers. Great, apparently he was the prey instead. Hmm. Well, for the moment, he would continue just giving the small creature the look, being a slight ways off from the exploring dragon, though she would probably happen upon him soon at this rate.

Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] J7PxY7a
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:13 pm

"Aaaannndd gottyaz!" The reptile would shout as she pounced over a small set of rocks toward a large pool of water in the rocks, expecting this to be the perfect place for a crab to be hiding out, yet to no avail. "Bwpha! Wherez all these stupid krabz hiding?" The dragon would flick her tail in annoyance, darting her head around from left to right in an extremely inefficient way of scanning as much area around her as possible in the fastest time possible. That was, until she noticed someone seemingly sitting alone on the sands.

"You! Mortal!" Luna would call out as she dashed over to the guy at such speeds she actually tripped over her own tail and rolled over into a seating position, trying to make it out that she totally meant to do that. "I amz on the hunt for revenge! Though the stupidz krabz won't show themselvez to me, you haven't seen one recently haz you?" She'd question with wide eyes, it was not like a Great Dragon to ask help from puny mortals. But this hunt was getting boring and she wanted it to be over with so she could concentrate on something more fun!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 9:20 am

Crow was half-focused on the small being trying to fruitlessly pinch the tip of his finger off, only paying a small margin of attention to his surroundings at that moment. Or at least, until a pinkish colored mass slid over into his space all of a sudden. "Eh?" The ash skinned man would furrow his brows a little as he glanced over at the visitor, mildly surprised to see a long tailed...reptilian thing? He wasn't entirely sure of the fine distinctions between the numerous species on Junction anyway. Speaking of.."Yo?", he'd grin at her toothily after snapping out of his initial 'what is going on' moment. "What'd the crabs do to you?", he'd question somewhat curiously before bringing his hand up to show her the one that was still making a valiant effort at injuring him. "One's decided that my finger was food, but I've got no idea where the rest of them are.", he'd add, half watching the creature swinging from his hand, and half observing his new company.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 5:17 pm

Luna would push herself up from the sands back to a standing position, crossing her hands and sharing back a fanged grin to the guy. Even if she was trying to make her grin look as intimidating as possible. "Deep under the seaz, there are huge krabz. Way bigger than, maybe, three of youz! They're mean too. Few of them tried to attackz me! Lookz!" She'd spit as she threw up her left arm to show a tiny scratch on it that'd barely be noticeable if you weren't looking out for it. "I beat them allz up. But one of them pinched me really hardz! So I'm out looking forz revenge." The dragon would nod, a scowl on her face as if she was truly angry about this situation. Though her eyes would light up and she'd jump into a battle ready stance the moment the guy showed the crab attached to his finger. A pleased smile over taking her as she tried to stay intimidating.

Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] Lv3w8OZ

"Youz found one! Good! Now handz it over so Great Dragon can exact her revenge!"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 5:35 pm

Well, someone appeared to be way eager for action. Crow would make a faint amused sound at the explanation given. “Sounds like fun time. Though, are the big and small ones the same thing?” Not that he knew much about the aquatic life, but beyond being crabs, they might not even be related at all. Unless the small ones were the babies? In which case, maybe it’d be good riddance to not let too many of them grow as big as what this reptile girl was describing. Assuming she wasn’t exaggerating in any way. A huge crab would have huge pincers, yes? The injury she was showing didn’t appear all to proportionate, but maybe that was just him? Hmm.

He would raise an eyebrow at her briefly as she got all ready to fight, before shrugging slightly. “Well, I don’t really need it, so sure, here you go.”, he’d pull the crab off of his finger with his other hand before tossing it towards the now identified ‘dragon’. Should he feel bad for the crab? Perhaps, but nature was nature, and not everyone could live forever. One little crab less wouldn’t hurt anybody.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 3:29 pm

Squinting her eyes a little, Luna would take a moment to respond as if she was processing the information just given to her. Honestly at no point did she even consider that the two different sized crabs were different entirely, people called them both crabs right? Who cares if they had more technical terms, they were still close enough! "I dun knowz! Iz close enough for me though." All she was really here for was revenge anyway! For her to be the big one towering over the puny crab, tsk, like size mattered anyway. Helped for intimidation, sure, but that was about it. Don't have to be big to be powerful!

Beating on her chest with one hand, Luna would attempt to bare as many of her sharp teeth as possible at once as the guy mentioned not needing the crab himself. Good! "Aha! One who doez not stand in the wayz of justice!" She'd say with a light nod as the crab was tossed her way. She'd take a step towards the thing, towering over it and staring at it with piercing eyes. "Stupid mortal krabz! Thiz is what you deservez for trying to mezz with the Great Dragon of the Sea!" The moment the creature tried to scuttle off to one side, she'd quickly and without hesitation whip her tail around and stab the sharp point of it straight through the crab, lifting up its still wriggling body with her tail towards her face. Grabbing it with both hands, yanking it off the point before shoving it in her mouth and munching on it.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 12:55 pm

....well, not knowing was also an option. To be fair, it wasn't like Crow was a biology expert either. so whether the crabs were related or not would remain a mystery for now. He would shake his head with a faint chuckle. "Got a bone to pick with them all, eh?" The shelled creatures knew how to sting with their pincers, that was for sure.

"Justice?", he would blink as he shifted his position to bend one leg and rest his arm on the knee now that he was free of the little thing trying to chew on his finger. "I just don't really care to defend everything I come across. 's an impossible job anyway." You couldn't really save every living thing, and he was pretty sure the crabs wouldn't go extinct if one of them died. Or even a bunch. The Chimera man would watch the sea dragon ravage the crab in mild amusement. "Do raw crabs taste good?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 6:39 pm

"Thatz wise reasoningz!" The dragon would mumble as she chowed down on the crab, chewing it only just to the point where she could just swallow it before it was gone. "All mortalz are destined to die one dayz anyway! Some have longer than overz, though all lose the powerz to stay alive at somepointz." She'd continue with a light shrug as she began picking at her teeth with a claw. Luna would momentarily become distracted as she stared around herself, half hopeful that if there was one here there'd be another.

"Yup!" She'd say with an excited thunk of her tail on the sand. "Krabz are deliciouz, some fish iz better. Though iz still good eatz." As she spoke, she'd shove her claw back in her mouth to pick at the teeth further in the back of her mouth, pulling out a chunk of half chewed crab meat that got stuck in her claw. She'd stare at it complacently for a moment before shoving it out towards the guy. "You helped findz krab. Would you likez to try krab for yourself to zee tastez?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 9:15 pm

"Dying 's the part of life that sucks." Remarking to the words with a faint smirk, Crow would settle with just watching his reptilian company the way he was for now. "It'd be foolish of me to fight for the life of one crab anyway. They probably fall prey to bigger beings over hundred times a day as is." You can't always stop the flow of nature. He doubted they were about to go extinct either.

Though yeah...when he asked about their taste...he hadn't exactly meant it that way. For a moment, he'd give her a blank poker face, not entirely sure how to respond to that. Even if the idea of that wasn't mildly disgusting, it was probably highly unhygienic when you didn't even know the person. After a brief while of silence however, he would huff out some air, stretching himself out to lay down on his back instead. "Nah, thanks for the offer dear, but I'm not hungry right now. I shall put it on my list to do to try crab meat later though." Maybe. It probably wasn't bad, albeit he didn't particularly crave it either, so it was just...there at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 9:45 pm

The reptilian creature would chuckle lightly. "For you mortalz. Probably." Wasn't like she had to worry about such petty things! She was the immortal Great Dragon of the Sea. This very ocean would be dried up and gone before she was! "I huntz sea creaturez all the timez. People who defend themz iz weirdz. How else am I menatz to eatz!? They real tasty tooz!" Like food was yummy, and was kinda needed for energy and stuff. Plus she'd rather everyone hated her for hunting and eating the ocean life than to have to subject herself to any of those fruit things or whatever else weird people eat.

Luna would purse her lips, looking almost disappointed rather than annoyed that the guy didn't take her offer to eat the food. Though she quickly got over it and just shoved the food back into her own mouth. "Bwa, more for mez." She'd shrug lightly, though the thing that did catch her attention that she wasn't sure whether to be mad about or not was what the guy had called her. "Waz you mean by dear? Are youz dare trying toz insult the Great Dragonz of the Sea?" She'd question through narrowed eyes, pointing her sharp tail towards the guy.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 10:52 pm

"Mmm, can't everyone die though?" What made one mortal? The universe was nearly endless, right? It had to be for Junction to not have run out of places to visit yet. Thus, there were probably ways to kill just about anything and anyone, provided one searched hard enough. Immortality sounded kinda like a joke in the face of that. "Heh.", he'd make an amused sound. "Some people are upset about weird things." Weeping over one crab didn't make a whole lotta sense to him, but guess there were some who'd have an issue with it for whatever reason.

"Huh?" Crow would blink up at her, her little outburst slightly unexpected. Well, he would prefer not to get stabbed, as that could cause trouble, but he wasn't feeling like being too alert about it either so...he would just chuckle slightly. "You're quick to offend, aren't you? Is there something wrong about using terms of endearment?" Technically, had his intention been to insult, he likely would have picked something harsher. Or at least made an attempt though. Not that he couldn't play the sarcasm game of course, but that would be a lil outta place right now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 9:53 am

With a dumbfounded look, Luna would shake her head. "No." She'd say simply and bluntly, not bothering to go into more details about it unless the guy was gonna force her to. Does the guy just not know what the word immortal means? It seemed as though he knew what mortal meant so surely he'd know the counter part word by default right? Bwpha. It didn't matter anyway. Stupid mortal will always be stupid.

The agitated dragon would cross her arms and huff. "I juz didn't know what you were tryingz to mean by itz." She'd scoff, turning to face away from the guy. Usually she'd be a lot more up in his face about it, though she was feeling in a particularly good mood considering she finally got her revenge on the stupid crabs. Plus this guy had helped that revenge happen so she didn't feel like going off on him completely... Yet. He also seemed to not be as annoying as most stupid mortals so he got a second chance. "Ifz you wantz to use enderament. Youz can call me Great Dragon." She'd say after a brief moment of silence, now looking back towards the guy still with her arms crossed and her tail pointed towards the guy. "... Or juz Lunairllie. My royalz dragon name."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 10:41 am

Crow would shrug his shoulders lightly. "Guess I don't believe in that. If there were things and people who'd never stop existing, the universe would go to all hell with overpopulation. Nothing exists forever. Long, sure, but a 'material' that can cannot be destroyed in any way would cause a huge ass boom between people if it truly existed." There's always ways. Even if it required an extra amount of effort to do so.

He would raise an eyebrow with a low laugh. "Is threatening people with sharp ends your normal way of asking for clarification?" Well, he might potentially be digging himself into a hole here by poking at her, as she seemed the type to be fairly easily ruffled and insulted by even joke statements, but it was kind of hard to resist. He didn't really mean offense by it, and if she couldn't see that at all, then guess too bad. Yeah sure, he could apologize, but isn't it kinda contradictory to apologize for what you never meant the way the person simply assumed it to be? "Lunairllie it is then. You have an interesting name." Titles and all were great, but it was easiest to just call someone by their name. "'s nice to meet you by the way. I'm Crow."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 5:11 pm

The dragon would look baffled, her head dropping forward but tilted so she was still looking at the guy with her mouth agape, not really know what to say at first. "B-Bwpha. Waz you mean!? Of coursez there are immortalz people! There'z juz not many of them, cause theyz special." She'd respond, clearly disgusted by the guy even suggesting the fact there was no such thing as someone who was immortal. "Only thosez with respectable titlez can be immortalz! Like The Great Dragonz of the Sea!"

With that, she'd jab her tail slightly forward. Not really stabbing into the guy but just enough so that the tip touched his skin. The moment that it did, he'd feel a sharp zap run up his arm, it didn't particularly hurt. But it would surly be uncomfortable. "Iz no threaten, I do itz for real~!" She'd respond actually more in a joyous tone, giggling to herself, especially so if the guy had reacted poorly to the sudden shock.

Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] CImAepf

"Ahahaha! My namez is greatz! Interesting is greatz. Youz name though. Youz named after a scrawny bird! Aha!" The red scaled creature would continue to laugh to herself, clearly amused with herself. Covering her mouth with both hands, her eyes closed as a giant grin over took her face. Even if she was being harsh, at least she was in a good mood again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next