Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 9:19 pm

"Hey, I could give myself a cool title too, but that ain't gonna make me turn immortal, is it now?" Crow would just remark back in an amused tone at the situation. He was pretty sure titles had nothing to do with it, and really, weren't most of them self-proclaimed anyway. You could call yourself the King of Trees or whatever, but it'd just be a silly way to refer to yourself in the end. Though, when she went and zapped him, he would jerk his arm slightly, his muscles giving an automatic reaction to the sudden electricity running through him. His response would kinda just be a mild "Eh?" however, as he took a moment to catch up with what was happening. "Well...that sure tickled a lil. I'm not a lightbulb though, so I don't think I need charging up.", he would joke half-heartedly, somewhat intrigued by this. Well, as long as it stayed at that, he shouldn't be in real danger here, right?

Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 Em4R899

He'd settle onto his side as she started laughing about his name, giving her a relaxed smirk. "Crows make good scavengers though, so I wouldn't be completely useless. 's better than being named after some junk any day." Though to be fair, he didn't really associate a name with the thing it was taken from, assuming it even was taken from somewhere to begin with. Potentially amusing comparison to make, but not the most important one.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 12:51 pm

The dragon would rub her nose as she started to stop laughing. She didn't seem massively fussed that the guy didn't react too badly to it, honestly she had her eyes closed laughing throughout that majority of the time after it happened so she barely noticed his lack of reaction anyway. Though... "A self proclaimed titlez isn't a true titlez. You haz to be born with the legacy or earnz it through great trailz and hardshipz!" She'd snark at the guys attempt to be witty about being charged from her zap. Fine, if he wanted it that way. Luna would crouch down slightly, lowering her head and staring at the guy through devilish eyes as steam started to pour out of her nostrils. "Ifz that didn't tickle your fancy. Iz can always providez you with some water. That wayz you don't have to scavengez for it, silly Crow. I warnz you though, iz pretty warm." Despite her stance clearly showing she was trying to keep up this game of intimidation, there was a clear hint of playfulness to her voice. More so as if she was enjoying herself than genuinely angry about anything.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 1:09 pm

"Neeh, why would just being born make someone superior? Besides, anyone can survive through hardships to achieve that, right? 's not a very convincing way of gaining immortality." If that was all it took, there'd be plenty people becoming godly left and right. Argument aside, he was finding this mostly amusing. "Seems like it comes down to a matter of opinion, hm?" Or at the very least, the two of them had different perspectives on the matter. He didn't think anyone was truly immortal, though there could potentially be people who are extremely resilient, and may come off as if they were in fact unaffected by time...for a long time. So guess there was that?

He'd blink up at her as she went on to threaten him with...hot water this time? It appeared that way, if the steam was any indication. "Hey! I won't be any good when cooked though. And I'm not even a chicken.", he'd mock complain, sticking his tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 1:27 pm

Pfft. Luna would roll her eyes, though wouldn't bother commenting any further on the subject when the guy reasoned of a matter of opinions. Fine. He can have his opinion. Even if the opinion was stupid and wrong. Wasn't like what he thought actually effected her all that much, s'long as he didn't keep bickering on about it which he didn't seem like he was going to anymore.

Either way, the light red scaled reptile would grin. A huge cloud of steam escaping her mouth the moment that it opened, a light amount of water actually drizzling out from between her teeth and tongue and splashing out of her mouth into the sands below. Iz not called cooked. Iz called boiled." She'd laugh gently before looking up towards the sky and shooting out a small amount of water above the pair of them, causing a sort of rain effect of boiled water to patter down directly above Crow. However, just before it would hit the guy, Luna spun round and with delicate accuracy would swipe the majority of the droplets away with her tail. She didn't get all of them, granted, but it still was a lot less boiling water that hit Crow than was going to previously. The great dragon seemed overjoyed with herself after doing so, proclaiming. "Ta-daaaz~!"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 11:53 am

Yeah well, he could have tried to keep arguing the point, but at the end of the day, he didn't care about it enough to kill over it. They could have different opinions without it affecting their lives, really. Crow was down some a bit of play, but he didn't think complicating his life way too hard was worth the games.

Eh? Crow would squint through the cloud of stream, raising one arm to hold it above his face loosely on instinct as water started dripping around. In all honesty, getting burns would be a pain in the ass, and if he were to end up that way, he'd at least want to avoid his face. He didn't need to look like he had just gone through some sort of mutilation. "Boiled things are kinda cooked too, ain't they?" In some way, at least. He'd give the dragon a somewhat sheepish toothy grin as she swiped the water about. "You like being entertaining?", he'd question as he moved his arm to rub at the few spaces the water did manage to hit him on.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 4:08 pm

The water would glisten off of her tail, though the heat of the water did sting her own flesh slightly, she was kinda used to it at this point so it didn't effect her too badly. Plus the water would naturally just slip straight off of her scales so it didn't hang around long. Though she would finish her spin by lifting her tail into the air, catching the light of the sun on the green ring that circled it so that it glinted a ray of light into Crows face. "Iz enjoy entertaining myself. Yez." She'd nod, in a way she was kinda aware that wasn't exactly what the guy had meant by his question, though it was the answer she wanted to give regardless.

The red scaled dragon would turn round suddenly, spotting a crab scuttle back into the ocean from a near by rock pool and out of sight. Without even a moments hesitation or consideration, Luna would be off in a mad dash. "Mortal Krabz! Come backz and meetz your fate!" She'd cry before diving into the ocean and quickly swimming after the innocent creature, disappearing completely from Crow's sight and seemingly not returning anytime soon.

~Exit, Lunairllie has left the scene~
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 5:07 pm

Dropping his hand away from his face and all, Crow would raise an eyebrow in mild amusement. "Clearly so." Someone seemed to like being randomly flashy. Nevertheless, he would make a brief 'eh?' face as the pinkish dragon girl suddenly dashed off, yelling about crabs again. Now that's...some unique attention span for sure. With a faint 'pfweh' sound under his breath, Crow would shift to get back into a sitting position now that he didn't have anyone looming over him anymore, glancing in the direction where his company disappeared off to. Hmm...to stay or to try finding different entertainment...?

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 9:06 pm

The sea is a cruel mistress, crabs even more so.

The Gears of Fate are ever turning

Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 SgcxtKcBig Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 CrlRpPX

Crow of the Death and Luna of the Emperor have forged a bond..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]   Big Revenge [Luna/Crow] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Revenge [Luna/Crow]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2