Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A red flair in the distance.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CWIS

CWIS

A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 10:44 pm

A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 Perman12

"SKREEEEEEEonk!"

Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 11:02 pm

Milton there keeps on fightin' but it looks like they don't think me a threat no more. Well that's fuggen stupid of'em. Ya never count a rogue out til his head's off his shoulders cuz if ya don't think he's gettin' back up he's gonna get the fuck back up. I'm a tough ol' bastard. Gonna take more'n cuttin' me open to bring me down. My fuggen back still hurts like a sonuvabitch but that ain't gonna stop me. Ain't gotta use my back to get Kesson Rel to cut some shit open anyhow. We ain't say nothin' as he skulks over fer the stabbin' an' suddenly in a blur a motion swings at'em, whirling like a dervish at the small one an' the big one's legs. Motherfucker did what he did the first time but backwards an' cuts up the motherfucker 'fore jumpin' back off. Now I ain't no fighter an' I ain't no hero. My job ain't to stand in front'a the sword an' keep it from goin' in. My job's to get'em while they ain't lookin' an' make'im look someplace else. So while Milton there's got his ass up against a wall I'm gonna give these asshole's a good backscratchin' with a knife an' think twice about who's more dangerous.

A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 Kesson11

"You're looking the wrong way, vermin!"

Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 11:16 pm

"Ghhk! Not good... my armor's taking some heavy damage. I have to focus on recovery. Bottoms up."
Passives:
Attack:
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 11:23 am

A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 Perman12

Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 11:24 am

HOLD IT!

AVATAR OF THE SKY, YOU SCORED A CRIT TAKE ANOTHER SWING!!!

A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 28bb7v5
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 11:29 am

A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 Perman10

Another screech of pain as the Avatar capitalized on this opportunity, creating another offspring to aid it... However it was clear that the best was beginning to tire, it's movements slowing and it's cry weaker.

Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 1:54 pm

The big motherfucker takes another swing fer me but I got this jagoff's attacks down to a fuggen art. I see it comin' an' I dive outta the way, feelin' that twinge in my fuggen back as I hit the dirt. I growl an' pick meself up, tryin'a stay mobile enough not to get fuggen hit again. I see Milton take one to the chin there an' get knocked right on his ass then the cockroach makes another 'lil one. Gettin' real fuggen tired a that. But Milton there gets back up like a damn soldier an' gets ready to fight again. Figure I'd give'im some encouragement, not much longer an' these things gonna be dead.

A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 Explai11

"Pick up yer sword, pal! Got these assholes on the ropes, keep swingin'!"

"C'mon c'mon c'mon! Hit me! You can do better than that, can't you?"
Kesson Rel starts tauntin'em as he's jumpin' around cuttin'em to ribbons. Fuggen cocky bastards gonna get us killed I fuggen swear.

Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 2:00 pm

HOLD IT!

GRUBBY, YOU SCORED A CRIT TAKE ANOTHER SWING!!!

A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 28bb7v5
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 2:15 pm

A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 One_mo12

"That's the ticket...!"

Kesson Rel hits a vein on one'a the small ones with a spinnin' flourish. Ya see the blood an' viscera spray every which way but when it's over he ain't no where to be found. ...til he comes up from the other side, that is. A true goddamn rogue right there, gits while the gittin's good! See'im slide in between all them jagoffs swipin' at leg level, kickin' off the two small ones 'fore makin' a jump past the big one, but he ain't swing. I see a glint in the air an' I know what it is. Motherfucker planted daggers to the 'lil ones, he pulls'em back and tries to get the big asshole with razor line on his fingers. That's a hard rogue trick to pull off I tells ya. I did it once, took all the damn skin off my thumb it did. Hurt like a bitch. But this guy knows what he's doin'.

A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 Kesson12

"Looking for someone...? Try right at your neck."

Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 2:17 pm

Edit: I crit Avatar of the Breeze-C, it's knocked down and I can't miss it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 3:02 pm

While Milton was focused on targeting the group of buzzing menaces, the large mantis managed to get a solid slash across Milton's body with an upward cleave, puncturing his chin in the process. His attempts to hold his ground were rendered ineffective as his feet left the ground and he landed face-down in the dirt, his armor showing a notable scratch in his mesh armor that disrupted his defensive formation. Dr. Klein was getting the same idea as he felt her message reach him.
"Milton, you're at risk of entering critical condition. That thing cut a nasty hole in your suit. Wrap this up quickly; I'm activating your-"
"I got it. Grubby, stand back. This is going to get risky. Activating Nanosuit Overcharge!"
"Command Accepted."
"Papillion Core reaching critical temperature."
"Maximum Stream flow acquired!"

A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 Guilty+crown+shu+ouma
"Here we go, Phobetor! Mind Scrambler!"

Bottoms up."[/color]
Passives:
[spoiler="Attack"]
2 Mapsi Attacks - 21 damage each
Attack 1:
Avatar of The Sky: Miss if 1, 2:
[spoiler="Avatar of The Breeze C: Miss if 1"]
Random number (1,10) :
[spoiler="Avatar of The Breeze D: Miss if 1"]
Random number (1,10) :
Attack 2:
Avatar of The Sky: Miss if 1, 2:
Avatar of The Breeze C: Miss if 1:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 3:49 pm

A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 Perman14

EXISTENCE NULLIFIED

VICTORY:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 5:32 pm

A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 KjVTTch
"Let's go you fucking rat bastards!"

Morgasimer screamed as black smoke poured from her suit, her quick patches not holding nearly as well as she had hoped they would. Her harpoon gun's ammunition depleted and her mental energy nearly drained, around her a small army of Avatars of Breeze lay dead, yet still more along with several Avatar's of Sky approached over the horizon. The surviving civilians managed to escape the clearing and were well on their way back Junction, leaving Morgasimer, Milton, and Grubby to be the only ones left in the clearing. "Come on! Come on! I'll kill all of you! Drop Dead!"

Suddenly, the Avatars in the sky all fell to the ground... dead....

"Oh.... Well... Thank you. Wait... What the fuck?" Morgasimer nodded and moved to where Milton and Grubby stood"Guys! I think something wrong is about-" Before she could finish, the ground below her feet shook, knocking her off her balance. She would fall to the ground hard, knocking open a few more cracks in her armor, unless someone caught her. The sudden quake would be followed by a loud, ear splitting shriek that echoed through the lands.

It was a sound that Morgasimer knew all to well."...No...No no no!" Morgasimer quickly scrambled to her feet and tryed her best to run after the civilians, only to fall to her knees again in a fit of screams and sobs. "Damn it! Not now... Not now! We were so close! So fucking close! Damn it! It's.... It's!..." From the south... Towards Junction, a massive form rose from the ground slowly crawling from it's tomb. Almost instantly Junction's defensive barrier was raised. Another soul shattering shriek, as the beautiful goddess took to the skies and circled the massive tower.

A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 Mothra_by_mythka-dborwmn
"Gaia!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 6:46 pm

When Milton saw the heads of his opponents scrunch up and feel a powerful internal impact as they slumped over, his attention immediately turned to Morgasimer's fight against the leagues of bugs surrounding her. He attempted to move over before he found himself grunting at the excess weight he was feeling. With his suit reaching a cooldown from his overcharge, the mesh armor around his body started sagging like rolls of fat around his body. With his energy attempting to recharge, nothing was keeping this armor from being charged. As such, his mesh now hung limp around him. But as the ground started to quake and the legions of bugs fell all at once, Milton found the energy to sprint forward to catch Morgasimer as she fell, gasping and coughing at the smoke expelling from her suit. A grunt of pain and effort would huff from Milton as her weight sunk onto his kneeling figure.

"I've got you, Morgasimer! Oh no... the leaks aren't being plugged. My mesh isn't powered right now, so I can't... wait!"

Something seemed to flash in his mind. He couldn't bandage Morgasimer's leaks without time to recharge. She was running short on sealant, so what else could they use? How could they bandage... bandage... bandages for sale...

"Grubby, you've got bandages at your shop, yeah? Please tell me you brought some with you! We need to plug up these holes! Without the SO2 in her tank, Morgasimer can't breathe! Please, help me patch these ho... whooooaaa! What's going on?"

That was around the time Morgasimer started sobbing. Milton held her close as he attempted to stop the leaks with his hands or his scarf, exposing the top of his black label around his neckline. He looked up to see an enormous winged beast rising from the tomb in the earth. Junction was already on high alert as the shield was raised, cutting them off from the city. The beautifully rainbow-colored wings... the white and black fuzz... the gleaming blue eyes...

"That... THAT is Gaia?! This is bad... come on, we need to get moving. We have to do something to stop Gaia. But with just the three of us, I don't know if... no, we have to! We have to do something!"
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 8:09 pm

After a round'a fuggen stabbin's an' whatever Eldritch Knight bullshit Milton's got goin' on the thing crashes to the damn dirt an' stops movin'. I'd feel a lot better about it if'n I didn't feel like shit.
"*kmmm kmm kmm kmm... kmmkmmkaahaaHAAACK! Kuhoh-ooOOOHURF HACK HACK! hoooooOOOOOOORK! pftoo*" All this excitement's got my lungs burnin' somethin' fierce, ain't been in a scrap like that in a good while. Not even that big ass scorpion was this hard to put down. Got me rollin' around an' duckin' an' weavin' like I'm fuggen twelve again, shit's bad fer my health.

Weakness:

But it's dead, so we's got ourselves a breather. But not a long one, still got them flyin' nasties all whippin' 'round every which way. I'm still coughin' up a storm but I grab my dagger'n get ready to get back into the action, Milton's lady friend there's screamin'er fuggen head off. Got a fuggen mouth on'er. Can't say he chose wrong, startin' to take a likin' to'er. Then all of'em die. Without gettin' touched. That ain't fuggen spooky'er nothin'. We get a moment a quiet 'cept fer the lady over their shriekin' like a damn banshee then the ground starts shakin'. Nosir, that ain't fuggen good right there. Then we here a scream. So she freaks the fuggout, Milton's freakin' out, talkin' 'bout Esotoo or whatever the fuck he's on about an' I tell ya I'm too old fer this shit. I see the big motherfucker on the horizon there an' I get to thinkin' there's about a million ways I'd prefer to fuggen go out than fightin' giant ass bugs but I'm already here so that's the plan.

"*kmm kmm kmm* What ya need to do right now is shut yer fuggen mouth an' calm the fuck down, kid! *hackACK!*" I yells at'im, still tryin'a stop my damn coughin' fit. "*kmm kmm kmm* Fuggen catch yer breath an' think fer a damn second! Ya ain't goin' anywhere with the wounded an' you's one'a the wounded, we run off right now all of us are as good as fuggen dead ya understand that!? Includin' yer girlfriend there!" I get to leanin' back reeeeeaaaaal deep an' get this crackle'a pops, feel the pain shoot up my damn spine. But I tell ya it hurts so fuggen good, I'll take that pain any day'a the week. I twist my torso 'round, feelin' limber again. I walk toward the two'a the kids freakin' out about the situation an' I toss a roll a Bandages to Milton there. But he ain't puttin'em on, that jagoff's the one that needs'em.

Action:

"Ya did good, now take a damn breather an' get those fuggen cuts patched up, you ain't gonna live fer this next fight if you ain't get yer shit together right here right now. Step the fuck aside." I push past Milton there an' I get to lookin' at Morgan there. Her armors fuggen leakin' steam. *Sniff. Sniff sniff* Nah, ain't fuggen steam, it's fuggen brimstone. Poor motherfucker got hisself involved with a devil. Gonna have to have a talk later but right now this ain't a problem, what's a problem is we're all fuggen hurt an' tired an' we need anyone that can pick up a killin' iron willin' an' able to swing it. I get to work takin' my own Bandages an' tyin' up all what's leakin'. I do the best I can with what I got, whole roll'a cloth to work with. It ain't gonna be perfect but I figure it'll hold fer now. I talk to'em as I'm doin' it. Figure we's gonna fight that thing an' I wanna know what we're up against.

Action:

A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 Grubby11

"Can't promise ya everythin's gonna be alright but we're gonna do all we can, ya understand? An' that means not rushin' off without yer head on straight an' gettin' killed. Ya do what ya can an' ya can't do no more'n that, but ya can make a diff'rnce. This ain't the biggest motherfucker I fought an' it prolly won't be the last one neither, so's I'm gonna go fight it but I'm gonna need all the help I can get my mitts on. Countin' on ya Milton, job was to get that caravan there safe an' right about now we's about to fail that job an' I don't fuggen fail jobs ya understand? How 'bout you, Fish Bowl? Can ya stand or are ya scared'a a 'lil butterfly?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A red flair in the distance.   A red flair in the distance. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A red flair in the distance.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next