Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic]

Go down 
+3
Ryumasa
Dream Eater
Nyarlathotep
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic]   Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:28 pm

During when Joey was going to his thoughts he hear yelling outside of the dorms." who will be yelling at night?" He wouder. He stand up from his couch and lock his dorm room and begin to head down to follow where the yelling was coming from. When He was coming down from his room  and heading outside he saw whatever that thing is grabing a student and fall . "What in hell is that..... or better question, WHAT THE HELL ARE THEM!" Joey was froing in Place while seeing that happen

During when Joey was froing he hear a voice like almost like a ghosts talking to him in his mind" Don't worry my Lonely and week friend, I am here, I am, I am...." Joey hear those words inside his mind. He broke out of place and grab his head." What does that mean!" He yell. He got up with the help of the stars to give him support.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic]   Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:16 am

Kahn had heard Cyril a bit too late, and turned to face Cyril with a rather confused expression...what was the matter? This student needed help and Kahn was going to do his best. However, when the student swung his left arm and knocked Kahn away from him. He looked back at the boy with mild confusion, and when the boy began to vomit black ink....goo...Kahn then knew something was really wrong. Especially when said goo began to come from his eyes and eventually covered his face. "What the hell is going on!?" He would say before Damien grabbed him and yanked him back. Apparently those muscles weren't for show, and Kahn would jump to his feet and nod to the construction worker, "Thanks!" The second year would then turn his head back to see the dorm shift as the blob landed on the rooftop. However, the group had more pressing concerns as whatever that 'body' left behind began to come to life, and rush him and Damien. What the hell were those things? Not that it mattered, it threatened him and his friends. A crime 'The Avenger' did not take lightly!

Kahn heard Cyril tell him that he needed to run, but that was a little bit more difficult, as Damien clearly stated, "Well just have to force our way out! I'm sure we can do this!" He said as he followed Damien's lead and slowly shifted backwards trying to prevent these blobs from surrounding him. One of them rushed at him, and he deterred it for a moment with a swift kick. Then he heard Cyril shout 'Persona!', and a half smile formed on his lips...well at least he was right about his little theory. At least he would know that...should he die here. However, his adrenaline was starting to pump through his veins. It had been a long time since he had been in a bad situation like this, but he always managed to  His focus was on the fight and dealing with these things, and he pulled his leg out of the way as one of them tried to swing at it. He heard Cyril tell him to get out of there, and he would shout a reply back, "Working on it, these guys are a bit persistent!"

However, Kahn couldn't help but wonder if his friends were okay, and he took his eyes off the sight in front of him to see if they were okay. A voice would ring out within the depths of his mind, "Worry not about thy friends! Thou hast the power to protect them and be their shield! Call me forth! I am thou....thou art I" Kahn did not know this voice...who was that? He'd have to figure it out later, but not now!

At that exact moment, his eyes returned to the battle before him, and he mentally cursed himself for being distracted. A blob was getting ready to create a new tear in his jeans, and then some. Instincts kicked in and he quickly rose his foot, and tried to stomp on the damn thing. However, the creature merely moved back before launching itself toward Kahn. He cursed and rose his arms up to protect his core and vital organs the best he could. There was no way he was going to die here!

Stats:

Battle Music from the depths of thy soul!:
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic]   Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:48 am

My question answered, I then heard a painful shout come from the student clutching his head in his hands. It was almost bloodcurdling to the ears bringing horrendous pain as everyone shouted to get back, which I followed due to the sound. He fell down the stairs as all of a sudden, black liquid oozed from his mouth, then coming out of his eyes. His body cried out black liquid, but it got even grosser as I felt myself wanting to vomit from the scene. Soon after, his whole body leaked black liquid, which made a little more vomit come up as I puked at my feet, sickened by the whole scene. It looked so disgusting, both my puke and the tar pool he had left behind. Before I could begin to fathom what was happening, it hovered a bit, which made my eyes open wide in shock before it shot up to the sky then land on the roof, shaking the area. Almost losing my footing, I stepped back with my right foot to gain a better hold.

When I thought this crazy night was over, I realized it was just beginning as when I looked back to where it was, it was moving, separating into six different puddles. I wanted to vomit again, but my body filled with horror as they rose into creatures, donning a strange mask. What the hell were these things? One boy stated we should run, but we couldn't really run anywhere these guys won't find us. However, I thought it was strange as well, since he didn't say 'we' should run, but instead 'us' to run. Was he planning to sacrifice himself for us? I found that odd as I was about to say something to him, trying to sacrifice myself instead since everyone here was probably my kouhai. He then spoke something inaudible to me, and got a weird smile.

When I thought I had seen it all, something appeared behind him as I stood in shock at it. This night was getting weirder and weirder, but that thing seemed like it wasn't like these things that were clawing towards us, it seemed like it was summoned by him. Before I knew it, a pink mist fell on them as all this other action was happening. I was scared for my life, but I was older than everyone here probably, so I wondered what that man who summoned that other thing did. Everyone else was having trouble as my eyes turned to Kahn who had gotten rid of one of them. After I saw the one he just kicked away charge back, my body moved on its own, hurrying to in front of him as I saw another one charging at me as well. I braced a bit for them to appear as I turned around. "Run Kahn, I'll take care of this. Get to safety." I said, but I knew deep down I might dodge at the last second since I was scared.

Just as I was about to lose hope, I heard a voice speak to me out of nowhere. Time seemed to freeze when I heard it. "Take heart and stand your ground. No harm will come to you if that happens, this I promise. Fear nothing till the end!" the voice said to me. What did that even mean? However, it sounded like I needed to strengthen my resolve as I smiled back at Kahn, trying to make it out like I'd make it as they closed in, but would I really be okay? I figured I had nothing to lose so long as Kahn lived.

Stats:

Epic Childhood Music!:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic]   Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:08 pm

When the single boy called forth his Persona, the Shadows all suddenly stopped and turned towards him. Was he the only origin of the potential they had sensed since attacking? Whatever the case, they turned away from the others and all began to surround the one named Cyril. One Shadow would attempt to launch itself onto the student's back to drag him to the ground. The rest would do the same, seemingly attempting to swallow him in their inky tar-ness. If they were successful, Cyril would be having trouble breathing, yet he wouldn't have suffered any real damage as of yet. It would be noted as obvious that the Shadows were not just wild beast, but had a sort of method to their madness. The fact they attacked the one student there that had the power to actually defeat them played testament to this claim. If Cyril were latched onto, he'd slowly feel his spirit being drained. Though it wasn't physically damaging him, his mental strength perform skills would be falling fast if he were not helped by his fellow students. Though, what could they do? They were just average humans, were they not? What possible chance did they have at overcoming that that came from a world they never knew existed? As the Shadows looked to consume the student, the larger Shadow on the rooftop of the building had finally began to move once more. It slowly wrapped around the dorm as if coiling it like that of a snake, yet still only looked like a mass of darkness. Suddenly various appendages began to emerge from its inky mass and would begin to puncture the windows of the dorm, aiming to take students who were currently in a zombie state, and swallow them whole. It was like an all you could eat buffet at this point. Window after window would be broken into, and student after student would be yanked from their decadent rooms and pulled into the black sludge. Though they were not suffering from physical injuries while within the Shadow, their mental strength was slowly being drained into the supernatural entity. Shadows craved the psyche as their main source of food, after all. And once finished with someone, they left them as a permanent lifeless zombie without the ability to even speak or be aware of their surroundings.

OoC: Your post coming up, you may summon your Personas and finally use them to attack.

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:

Shadow 4:

Shadow 5:

Shadow 6:
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic]   Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:55 pm

Cyril would be too distracted by the Shadows to respond to Kahn's words. He would instead be latched on by the Shadows, as he would begin to cough and gasp for air. "Oh, fuck y-you guys! Guh..." he would manage in disgust as his air was a bit constricted, though nothing life-threatening. The Shadows were keeping onto him even as he struggled, all the while, he started to feel a bit winded. Like he couldn't process thoughts as much as he could anymore. The damned things were draining his energy to use his Persona. Not only was he feeling humiliated from this obvious assault, he couldn't be more angry that the Shadows were draining most of him. "Fuck off!" he would shout, swearing a bit as he would eventually get the Shadows off, one by one, and staring at them with a healthy dose of rage. His soulbound weapon, his katana, took shape in his hands and he looked at the Shadows. But something else would give him pause for thought.

The large Shadow at the top appeared to be latching itself onto the dorm, breaking in, probably doing the same thing to those without Personas as was done with his mother. He would take a quick glance at Kahn and the others, seeing that the buff man that was not Kahn try to attack the Shadow, but to no avail. Kahn on the other hand was almost hit by the Shadow. "Kahn! Stay safe!" was all he could manage before quickly turning to the Shadows once more. Come to think of it, he may have bought them some more time. If they could awaken to a Persona from this stress, especially after being attacked, they would have another chance to finally fight. But in the meantime, he was not going to let this attack from the group of Shadows go unpunished.

He would then make a slash towards one of the enemies, in an attempt to buy the others more time to either run, or if all else fails, awaken and fight. And he went straight for the Shadow he thought he missed charming on. If he hit, he would move backwards away in preparation for their next attack shouting at the group. "Get out now!" he would say. If he missed, he would then pat his chest trying to bring them to him to keep them on him.

Attack Used and Damage:

Chance of Missing:

Chance of Critical:

Current Stats:
Back to top Go down
Dream Eater

PostSubject: Re: Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic]   Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:39 am

Damien couldn’t even find the energy to curse as the shadow ran right through him, bowling him over. It was so cold. He had barely been touched by the creature, but mere contact with it made him shiver. That…thing didn’t belong in this world. Covering his face, Damien rolled away as quickly as he could, hoping to avoid that hellish fate the tattletale had succumbed to. But what the hell am I supposed to do against something I can’t even touch? He thought in despair. Damien shouldn’t have worried. The goopy hellspawn ignored him, deciding that the new kid throwing magic around was the only threat- someone as weak as Damien could be saved for later.

The moment Damien lowered his arms and realized he wasn’t being eaten/drowned, a primal sort of fury permeated his being, causing him to literally shake with anger. Standing up slowly, Damien turned around and watched the shadow he had been fighting rush past him and head for Cyril. ‘I am going to die’- Damien was well familiar with that thought. What he couldn’t stand, however, was the idea that an enemy considered him so pathetic that it could come back later and deal with him at its leisure. That he was just prey. Damien clutched the butterfly knife tightly enough to make the steel of the double handle shriek in protest. But what he hated most of all, was that he was too much of a coward to attack the shadows again.

The strange voice spoke up once more, his words echoing through Damien’s head. What ails thou, master? Why stay thy hand? Thou has the power to destroy everything before thee, and the ability to protect all else. Call upon me, Master. Name me, and I shall lend thee my power to smite all before you. Let thy wrath be known. Damien swore at his own cowardice, demanding his body move. “Fuck! Fine.” He snarled. Holding the knife to his own throat, Damien pulled across in the motion of a man slitting his own throat, just missing the skin. “Come on out…Ajax!” With the sound of shattering glass, the knife drew a cerulean line in the air, and a blue mist swirled around Damien.

With a bone rattling roar, an armored behemoth materialized behind Damien. I am thou…and thou art I. Give the command, master. The creature intoned within Damien’s head. Looking down at his now-heavy left hand, Damien saw the mysterious axe in his grasp, and decided not to question it. Not like it made things any weirder, anyways. No- instead, Damien laughed. Ohh, I can use this. Who’s the prey now, bastards? His eyes narrowing on the shadows, Damien sneered. Now, it was his turn. Watching Cyril hit the shadow, then back off, Damien decided to offer some friendly advice. “Yo, buddy, I’d start runnin’ if I were you.” Lifting his axe above his head, Damien brought it crashing down to point at the six shadows with all the authority of death itself. “As for you, Ajax…” Damien smiled. He was going to enjoy this.

Light ‘em up.

Roaring, Ajax lifted his spear to the sky. Fires sprang up from the ground, engulfing the shadows as a group. Using Ajax as his focus, Damien targeted only the shadows, taking care not to send Cyril up in flames as well. And though Damien knew that some of the shadows might survive or even escape the blaze, that was alright with him. That just meant Damien would get a bit more practice with Ajax. Advancing, Damien spun the butterfly knife around, sheathing it before sticking it back in his pocket. His newfound war axe was hefted onto his shoulder as he approached the shadows, just begging for trouble.
Attack Used and Damage:
Chance of Missing Shadow 1:
Chance of Missing Shadow 2:
Chance of Missing Shadow 3:
Chance of Missing Shadow 4:
Chance of Missing Shadow 5:
Chance of Missing Shadow 6:

Current Stats:
Back to top Go down
Ryumasa

Ryumasa

PostSubject: Re: Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic]   Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:15 am

Nagito gulped a bit, seeing the kid being held by the black goo stumble back. He looked around the area for a weapon, anything, even a branch. Sadly, there were none, they all had their fists, and one had a knife. He doubted it'd do much to such a malleable substance. Suddenly, the shadows center of attention changed.

It was looking straight at another of the group, one who was throwing around...magic? On a normal day, Komaeda would have labeled this as special effects, some kind of fake trick. But right now he would believe anything. He didn't know what to do. Suddenly, at the corner of his eye, he saw the kid who had just been grabbed a hold of by the tar blob. It seemed that the enemy so easily ignoring him pissed him off. Shouldn't he just sit down and move back instead of getting pissed off? Once again, he saw a.....being. That was the only way to describe it. Suddenly, the kid was using magic as well. How could he use it?

Nagito looked at his hands, and knitted his brow. Why couldn't he do that? It actually made him feel weak, small. He was sitting here, having two other people fight. He wanted to fight, he wanted to help. But he was useless.

Suddenly, he heard the voice in his head once more. "As I said, you are not powerless. You have me, just call my name. You know it, simply look inside yourself, into your soul." He sighed, this voice was real, and it wanted hi to call it's name. He had thought it was just some idiotic subconscious chatter. He smirked, chuckling a bit. "Well alright then. You want me to call your name? I'll fulfill your wish...." A small card appeared in his hand. No bigger than his palm, her squeezed it gradually tighter, feeling the edges dig into his skin. He closed his eyes and smiled wider, squeezing the card as hard as he could in his hand. A sound of crushing glass rang out. "You are....Orphne!"

The black and white crowned being appeared behind him. He sleek skin glinting gently in the moonlight. Nagito closed his hand firmly around the hilt of his....sword? When did this sword appear? It was the same length as his kendo Bokken. He could use this."You have finally called me. What do you wish for me to do?" Putting the dull top edge of the blade on his shoulder, Nagito pushed up his glasses. "Well, why don't we give them a little..... Before finishing his sentence, he qickly snapped his fingers. "....Shock?"

With a silent nod, the metal princess like being  lifted one of her arms up. And quickly flicked it across all of the onyx blobs. Making sure to only focus this attack on those enemies, he made sure to leave the normal people alone.

Attack Used and Damage:
Chance of Missing Shadow 2:
Chance of Missing Shadow 3:
Chance of Missing Shadow 4:
Chance of Missing Shadow 5:
Chance of Missing Shadow 6:
Current Stats:

Last edited by Ryumasa on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic]   Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:16 am

Joey Stand and saw the things attacking the school" I can't just stand her and see this school is getting taking over by....by.. THESE MONSTERS!, he hands has change in to fists." I wanna help but how to help?" but out of the blue He hear that voice once more. "As I state before, you are not week and powerless, if you really need the help, call out my name" Call out your name, well let give it a shot he raise his hand and saw a card flooting on the air. Purple and Black Aura was around him" Come Bishamon!" As he Punch the card  The Aura begin to form what was in Joey Mind. A Lonely swordman came out.

"Well done, my master, now what do you need to be done with?" Joey look at him and said" Well Since you ask, some of my clasmates need my help and" he stop his words. "Say No more, I will go after the monsters to protect my master friends" He Pull out his sword and shot Electricity  and to attempt to hit one monster. Then He went back into joey thought. but he left joey a gift. a sword. he pick it up .

Spoiler:

Attack used

Spoiler:

Random number (1,10) :

If was a 9 I will miss

Last edited by Joey Yamamoto on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:56 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : it my first battle)
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic]   Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:04 pm

Kahn saw Nanashi jump in front of him, and part of him wanted to shout 'No!'. He could take a hit, and he would most certainly not risk a friend! However, the monster never followed through instead it darted toward Cyril, where they all dog piled him. He watched the persona user struggle to get the creatures off of him, and one of his blows knocked one of them off. However, Cyril told Kahn to stay safe, which was absolute bull shit! There was no way he was about to sit by and watch his friend get killed. He began to move forward, however a bone rattling roar sounded as Damien unleashed his 'persona' Not to mention, he now had a huge battle axe, and Kahn watched Damien's persona, Ajax, summon up fire from the ground and engulf the shadows. However, the blonde brawler was not the only one, Ryumasu and the boy by the front door had also awakened their personas.

Kahn noticed that Damien's and Ryumasu's attacks were dangerously close to Cyril. He wasn't so sure the veteran persona user could take that many hits. He would shout out, "Watch out! We've got a friendly close to them! Ease up a bit!" But the question remained..what if Cyril couldn't take it, but those creatures could? Would they finish him? What the heck could he do? Suddenly, that voice from before rang out in his mind. It was calm, but there was a hidden fury beneath that calmness.

"My friend, why does thou hesitate? Do these evil devils not harming a friend? Is that not the greatest sin in your book? Do not stay thy crusade against these demons any longer! Hesitation leads to defeat, and this thou's crusade cannot wait any longer. Your friend is in danger, call me forth and let thy righteous fury be known!"

Kahn felt his hands tighten into fist, and he looked at Cyril, no doubt in pain and being swarmed by shadows. He had to something, anything!  He saw a blue card floating before him, and he rose his hand until it sat in his palm. He began to crush it, and it felt rough and solid...not like any regular playing card. No, this card was special, and as he began to break under his grip he realized who the voice belonged to. "So that's how this works...." Kahn would mutter before smiling a bit and turning a glare toward the shadows that were attacking his friend, "Come forth, Richard the Lionheart!" The air around his turned a dark blue, and an armored figure appeared. His shoulder were covered with a mane of fur...much like that of a lion, and his full-plate armor was obviously well made indicating he was of noble or royal birth. He held a kite shield that was dyed red with a golden lion on it, the symbol of medieval England, and a mace at the ready.

"Thou hast finally called me, now let us begin thy crusade against thy foes! I am thou and thou art I." The knight said, and Kahn merely nodded. He felt something in his tightened hands, and it was...heavy. He looked to see a large sword, one that would undoubtedly require two hands and strong muscles to lift. The second year lifted it and rested it against his right shoulder, that was the most comfortable position for it. His glare settled on the shadows that dared to harm his friends or threaten those innocent.

"Let's take them out first!" Kahn barked, and the knight behind him nodded before raising his mace to the sky. It glowed briefly with a golden light, before the knight brought it back down and pointed it at the shadows that had attacked Cyril, focusing on destroying those with his new found power.

Kahn's crusade had begun, and he would not be stopped.

Attacks Used:

Chance of hitting Shadow 1:

Chance of hitting Shadow 2:

Chance of hitting Shadow 3:

Chances of hitting Shadow 4:

Chances of hitting shadow 5:

Chances of hitting shadow 6:

Stats!:

((Whiff city, U.S.A))

Last edited by Kahn on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic]   Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:31 am

When the things instead targeted the one who had that strange thing appear, I was shocked and dropped my guard at how they all charged him. However, it seemed as though they had a reason since he did have most likely more power than the rest of us. He also seemed the least scared when these creatures appeared. Perhaps he had some answers that would explain these things. However, now was not the time to go about thinking of this since this dire situation appeared before us all. Almost simultaneously, I saw each of the other 3 students summon beings behind them and sending attacks at those things, some hitting some missing. Fire, thunder, and a sword would head towards the enemies. What sort of power was being given to these people? It was as if they were being given magic.

However, before I could have time to be shocked, I realized that Kahn was looking at something in front of him, some kind of card. Crushing it in his hand, a knight looking being appeared around him, which made me a bit shocked. He could also do the same thing as them? But another question came to mind, wondering what sort of power he would have as well. Perhaps it'd be the same, or maybe it'd be ice or water or something. Nothing would shock me at this point. However, before I could ask, a voice appeared in my head again along with, like Kahn, a blue card floating in front of me. Bringing his hands up to cup under it, I wondered what this thing was, did it belong to me?

"Take the card of your soul, press it to thine bosom and let my power fuse with yours. Let the power within be used to shed light upon these creatures of the night. Summon me." I heard the voice say as I followed orders without giving a second thought. It could possibly help defeat these things that were attacking that one man. Pushing it into my chest, the air around me seemed to change as something appeared behind me in the shape of an animal, a panda. A panda appeared behind me on his hind legs, as I spoke his name. "Magec... the warrior of my soul..." I spoke softly as Kahn attacked as well. Light shown up around them all it seemed along with Grantus, but it seemed like it only was effective against one.

"Just say the words, and I shall attempt to send one back where he came from." the panda spoke to me as I hesitated for a moment before taking a huge gulp. "Right... please, save him." I said as the panda acknowledged my order. Around one of the shadows, light shown up as well like Kahn's attack. I wondered if it was like his, or if it was a bit different. I would soon get my answer, as I believed it to be stronger since it targeted a single target. Believing more and more, I had hoped this creature, this 'persona' as he called himself would work.

Attack Used:

Chance of hitting Shadow 2:

Stats:

Last edited by Unforgiven on Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic]   Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:52 am

Cyril would successfully knock the first Shadow off of his body with the swing of his weapon, however the other tar like beings would remain latched upon him as he tried to escape. They were like leeches clinging to the feet of unsuspecting travelers in a swamp. Though the one named Damien had pure attentions, not trying to burn his comrade, that would come upon deaf ears. As you see, burning something that was latched onto someone would be okay if it was a small light, like a match stick, and not a tar like substance that literally melded onto him. When the flames roared and bellowed, the Shadows would be targeted for their rage, but inturn the flames would also be cooking his protector alive aswell. Fire was not precise, it always had the potential of burning amuck when used in an area. Especially a wooded area like this. All the Shadows, save for Shadow 2 would be burning and on fire, and the tar like substance, in turn would be boiling hot. Basically they were the stew, and Cyril was the meat of the broth, as each time they were sparked so was he. Though, this was nothing, and he'd be able to brush it off. Unless someone else was foolishly unlucky to make sure he successfully escaped the adversaries. What do you know, someone else decided to be reckless, and soon more attacks rained down on him, this time bolts of lightning that would give the final K.O. to the Persona-User who was only there to help them.

Following the two reckless attacks, more would come. However, they weren't as dangerous for comrades, and two of the attacks had even finished off two of the enemies, leaving only four left. These last four shifted their attention to the next on the list that were closer to them. It was between Damien or Nagito, which one would be their next prey to drain away. In that moment, the four remaining Shadows immediately shot towards Nagito like a flood, repeating what they had done to Cyril, now to him. If they succeeded, their tar like bodies would mask his own, as they would spread across his entire being and begin to drain his energy little by little.

Meanwhile, the massive Shadow had seen one of the Persona-Users go down, and figured this was its best chance to devour someone with the potential. It'd be a tasty snack, so in that moment it'd unlatch from the dorm building and begin to hover over head towards Cyril's unconscious body, inching closer and closer with a wide open maw.

Boss Shadow:

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:

Shadow 4:

Shadow 5:

Shadow 6:
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic]   Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 pm

Cyril continued to struggle with the Shadows, though soon feeling intense heat on his body, which hurt him quite decently. It wasn't from the Shadows however....so it came from a User? "What in the world are they doing?!" he would manage to try and shout under the tar constricting much of the sound. He was getting frustrated, and angry. The Users were attacking the Shadows when he was still under them. And they knew that! 'Are they idiots?!' he would think. He would growl in anger once the flames were done doing him harm. 'I wasn't this idiotic when I got my Persona!' he though. It was all he could think about at the time. Why were they being so reckless?! This isn't about Cyril having an ego about his life, they were killing him and not seeing what was going on. Cyril felt a bit weaker, but he could not heal himself in that time, he had nothing for that. 'I relied on those guys...to get this?!' he would continue. He was beyond frustrated, his mind was practically blank with rage at them. It was all he could think about, seeing as how he was relatively useless until the Shadows left him anyway. Why were they doing this? Were they this staggeringly incompetent?! He would let out another frustrated, annoyed shout directed to the Users, though they may not be able to hear it, before the bad soon turned worse.

He felt the same amount of blasts hit the Shadows on him, and in turn, himself. What was even worse was that it was lightning, which apparently was the kryptonite of his Persona. It was way too intense to take, and it hurt, well, extremely. The Shadows did seem to leave him, but he fell to the ground, his consciousness fading. "Fuckers......you guys...." he managed weakly. He could not finish his sentence. This could not be the end for him. Not because some new people with Personas didn't have some common sense. He can't die, not now. But despite his angry demands and prayer to not die, he would lose consciousness and fall into a deep sleep, full of uncertainty, the question hanging over his psyche as he laid there. Would he even live through this? The idiots that got him this way had better help out, or some way, get the Shadows from him, but no. The Shadows are too clever for that. Someone would have to carry them, someone not in the same state he was in, covered in Shadows. 'Someone....anyone. Just get me out of here, I am not dying cause of you...' he would manage as a final thought before fading into his sleep, the rage from this monstrous humiliation at the hands of his own, foolish allies would remain within him, certainly longer than this night alone.

((Well, this could have gone better. Damien?))
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic]   Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:32 am

Kahn saw Cyril drop like a sack of potatoes and he would shout out, "No, Cyril!" as he watched his friend hit the floor. The shadows rushed off him to attack someone, but Kahn was too focused on Cyril's still body. A familiar kind of anger flowed through him as he stared at Cyril for a moment, one that demanded revenge, but the large shadow began to move in toward Cyril. A large maw opened to devour his friend, and Kahn's mind raced. He looked back at Cyril...the main question in his mind was, 'Was Cyril alive? If so could he stop the large beast about to devour him?' Would those monsters leave him if he were alive? A small part of Kahn doubted that they would leave him alive, but a larger part had a bad feeling of not knowing. What could he do, should he leave him and save who he could or fight the monster and risk everyone else on the assumption that Cyril was alive. The second year bit his lip hard enough that it would begin to bleed slightly as he stared at Cyril's body, then his gaze shifted to his allies.

Damien seemed to be in a daze or shock from what happened...he could not be relied upon for a preemptive strike. Unforgiven and the other boy seemed to be ready to fight for their lives and were ready for just about anything. However, the group of users lost their most experienced and powerful  card just a few moments ago. Could they really tackle such a monster without help? A second sense seemed to tell Kahn to run, and save those that he could. Though Kahn swore that he would use his fists to defend those in need, but at the same time....could the dead be in need? The second year mentally kicked himself for having to do something he hated, but his hand was forced it would be wise if he tried to save those that he knew he could. The creatures were distracted, now was the perfect opportunity.

"Everyone! Run there is no way we're going to beat that thing! Just run for it!" He would bark out at the others, and if Damien did not start moving then Kahn would grab the slightly taller student and drag him along. They had to get out there, and no matter how much Kahn hated to leave Cyril behind, if he was alive, he had others to get out first before he did anything possibly stupid. The anger began to grow, but it was no longer at the creature but at himself for his own weakness and inability to help a friend. Maybe, if Kahn wasn't there or if he was stronger than he could have saved his friend or prevented all this from happening. Even with this new power he might have been too damn weak, and that pissed him off to no end. All those hours of trying to be physically strong meant nothing....all the fights he experienced didn't give him any sort of advantage. All it allowed him to do was run with his tail between his legs like some kind of whipped animal.

.....This would not go unanswered for.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic]   Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:10 am

Joey look at all of the monster around him." There too much to handle I gotta run back somewhere but not here" Joey begin to blaze out of the school without being touch. "Don't worry we will come back for you my lost friend" Joey begin to blaze out of the school and begin to think about something." Something tell me something is going down in the dorms tonight , I need a team to fight with" he said to him self while running as fast as he can out of the school.
Back to top Go down
Dream Eater

PostSubject: Re: Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic]   Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:26 am

extended absence:

Damien laughed maniacally, delirious with his newfound power. “Aww, what’s the matter, fuckers? Can’t handle the heat? Ain’t much fun when you’re the ones getting killed, huh?” A feral grin on his face, Damien advanced towards the shadows slowly, swinging his axe before him as if warming up. But he heard a human scream and suddenly his rage was dispelled, his vision returning. Their savior was underneath the Shadows. The shadows that he had just torched to hell. “No… no, no, no no no-” Damien whispered, breaking into a run towards the barbequed Persona User. The shadows scattered, reaching for Nagito.

Heedless of the danger, Damien sprinted over to Cyril, his axe disappearing with his battlelust. He was stopped by Kahn, but that meant nothing to Damien. Yelling over Kahn’s shoulder, Damien pleaded with the strange student to be fine. “Hey man- wake up! Are you alright? C’mon, you gotta get up now! Fucker’s comin’ after ya!” Despite his hope, Damien knew the kid was –at best- out cold. He had been torched two ways to Sunday, all on account of the people he was saving happened to be dumbasses. “Goddamn it all to hell!” Damien seethed, glaring at the approaching massive shadow. It was still a ways away, but it was coming closer to Cyril all the time.

Staring numbly, Damien barely noticed as Kahn yelled right past his ear, only reacting when the redhead yanked harshly at his arm. Shaking his head, clenching his teeth in pure fury, Damien turned away and began to sprint, easily catching up with Joey and Kahn. Running with all his might, Damien could not for the life of him say which he was trying to outstrip- the beast behind him, or his own shame. He had always prided himself on his power, and just when he thought himself invincible, he had led his rescuer to what was most likely his death. Pumping his legs like pistons, Damien threw his head down, charging forward into the forest. I swear, I’ll kill every last one of those fuckers. I’ll get you back man- just sit tight for a little while. As brave as Damien’s words might have sounded, they were nothing but empty to him. He roared his frustration to the world.

Fuck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic]   Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorm in Trouble [Mission Topic]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next