Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread]   Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 8:37 am

The Under was a place of great intrigue to the Android Rianara ever since she had heard of it. A place worse than even the slums, according to the rumors. Whatever rested down there in the bowels of Junction was something no one really knew, as few who ventured down there never came back... and those who did indeed return had been scarred so badly that they couldn't even speak it's secrets without suffering from Post-traumatic stress attacks. And that was the big allure to the android. The mysteries surrounding the bowels piqued her curiousity, and while she wouldn't go down there herself, it was always a fun pass-time to speculate on what could possibly be hiding in the shadows below. Monsters? Wild beasts of unimaginable sizes from all across the multiverse? Or was it just a place where faulty robots was put to their final rest? It was truly impossible to tell. And while her curiousity drove her closer to the area, she simply had no incentive to go down there anyway. It wasn't like she had anything to gain from it, really.

Just as intriguing as the bowels were, there was this one man close by the passage down to the Under whom Ria had held her eyes on for some time now. Moreso just looking though. She had no reason to go out of her way to interact with this ”Gate” fellow. At least, not until today. While Ria didn't really do much for her neighbours, from time to time she ran some errands for them when there was nothing better for her to do. And this one request... she couldn't really deny it, now could she? A little kid by the name of Ramos had dissapeared, and his parents were worried that he might've gotten down in the under somewhere. Despite their desperation, they simply didn't have the courage to go talk to Gate by themselves. So Ria went in their stead. The android slowly made her way through town until that purple and white hairdo caught her attention somewhere in the distance. She approached the man, fearless as usual. "Gate. I'm sorry to barge in on you so suddenly, but, I need a bit of your time. It won't take long, I promise." She spoke with a hint of urgency to her voice, while still keeping the overall tone respectful. She had heard enough rumors about this guy to act respectfully around him.
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] 510-65

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread]   Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 1:56 pm

"No, no. Boss. There weren't no trouble with 'em. Not the guys specifically anyway, they cooperated pretty well all things considered. Nah gettin' into the place was easy!"

A strange black and blue creature would be explaining in a rather proud tone, the small being hopping up and down on the spot as it spoke, waving its arms around as if to over exaggerate literally everything it said even when it really wasn't necessary to.

Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] Gz10LxD

"You see we gots in there just like you ordered, problem was it didn't seem like the right place like ya hoped for. I made sure to scan every nook and cranny of the place! There wasn't a single piece of evidence that those guys ever held fort there. Either we got the wrong place or these guys are in the real know how of how to keep their shit hidden!"

"Hmm..." Gate would cross his arms and lower his head, staring at the ground for a moment or two in deep thought after hearing this report. That didn't make any sense, he was sure he'd managed to track down that gangs exact location. Though he was well aware of Tullis abilities in tracking down anyone, so how did they manage to clean up their act so thoroughly? Unless he was just wrong from the start... "Hmph. Thanks for letting me know Tull, I guess we'll just have to keep searching for more clues. I was almost fully positive about it this time around, but oh well. Be sure to keep an eye on the place for the next few weeks regardless, okay?"

Tullis would stop jumping for a moment to give a respectful salute and "Yes sir!" just as some unknown person decided to make their presence known. So, they knew who he was, huh? S'pose he should be used to that by now but its still weird every time some unknown face just starts talking straight with your name up front. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" Gate would ask with a raised brow before continuing. "I'm kinda in the middle of something, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread]   Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 3:16 pm

"Don't worry, I'll be brief." Rianara replied. Judging by the conversation held earlier between the two, and what Gate had said, she didn't have much time to at least... you know, get to the point of her matter. "You see, a friend of mine just reported that her son has gone missing... She's suspecting the kid's managed to sneak down into the Under, and she's worried sick. The only question I really have for you is... Has anyone tried going down there recently?" Truth of the matter was that Ria had no idea how long ago the kid vanished... If things were as bad down there as Rianara had heard rumors of, then this kid wasn't going to last very long. "If you managed to stop the kid, could you at least point me to where he went? I kinda... need to find him." It certainly felt a bit strange to try and put on a worried face for Gate, but she certainly tried. Things weren't exactly looking up at the moment, and Rianara didn't really want to come back with horrible news, so she was perhaps a bit desperate. Besides, Ramos was a good kid. He didn't deserve any of this crap to begin with...
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread]   Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 3:26 pm

"You know, a name of the family or even the kid seems like something you should bring up first." Gate would snarl, clearly still in a bad mood from the previous information his ace tracker had provided him. Plus he wasn't too fond of people assuming any old kid could just sneak into the Under. "You know we take great pride in protecting the gate between the Slums and the Under. I can highly assure you that no one gets past without our knowledge and permission." The man would bring up one hand to his forehead, rubbing it gently as if trying to ease a headache before continuing whilst trying to use a much softer tone. "Listen. I'm sorry, but no. Nothing like that rings a bell. If you can provide me with more specific information about this kid though, his name, what he looks like and anything else of importance. I might be able to send out a search team, but I can't do anything without information."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread]   Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:12 pm

"Ramos. Ramos O'Wain." Rianara curtly responded, not sure if it was really going to be of any help at all, but she couldn't really leave any options unused. Anything that would help in finding this kid, regardless of how insignificant it may seem, would be foolish not to mention. "I'm just trying to cover all my bases, and the kid wandering into the under was the worst case scenario. It's not that I doubt your abilities at all, sir. I'm just doing whatever I can to help a mother find her only son." Hopefully he'd understand where she was coming from. "Well, I've seen the kid a few times before he vanished... He just turned five, I think, he has chestnut brown hair, blue eyes, and he's 4'2'' tall. As for his usual clothing, you can probably guess, given where he lives." That's all she had on the kid. "Of course, I won't just ask this of you with nothing to give in return. I'll gladly return the favor once the kid's been found."
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread]   Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 1:43 pm

With a light sigh, Gate would note down the sparse information he was provided before looking up with an expectant look, raising an eyebrow when this woman was apparently done explaining the childs looks. "That's all well and good, but what race is he even? That seems like quite the prominent factor in a place like this." Honestly did some people even think when they spoke? Whatever, he was already in a bad mood so he wouldn't fully take it out on this randomer for one little thing.

"Hmm..." Tull would be tapping the side of his hat with one finger in thought as this conversation was happening. The small creature had heard a lot of names in his time scouting out areas with his hypersensitive hearing, yet trying to remember each specifically could prove difficult if he wasn't actively looking for that name before. "Ya know. I think I heard a Ramos not too long ago. Though never saw a kid to match the name, might still be in the similar area?" The creature would say aloud, though mostly to himself in thought.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread]   Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 12:25 pm

"The kid's a pale elf. Long, pointy ears, green eyes... short, messy hair... Round nose." It was truly a shame Rianara wasn't outfitted with a printer. She could actually show them a picture of him. But a description should be enough. Elves weren't overly common around these parts, as most of them had ended up in higher districts from what Rianara had been told, and her experience with the Slums backed that information up. "He does kind of stick out, even being as short as he is... Maybe someone kidnapped him?" If no-one's gone through to the Under, maybe abduction was the more likely scenario. Sure, the kid could've just gotten lost somehow... then again, if that was the case, Ria would have a much easier time finding the kid, given how much time she spent wandering the streets. "I guess... If no one's just snatched the kid. This place is just crawling with people who would just kidnap a kid to have fun with..." A depressing thought. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread]   Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 1:16 pm

Hmph. Gate would scratch the side of his head and turn to Tull with a raised eye as further information about this lost kid was shared. Though the small creature would merely shrug. As he'd said before, he thought he'd heard the name though never saw no canvas to match the title. The man would sigh, he was getting too old for this... Already. "Tull, you got all that? Form a small search party or scout out the area yourself. Whichever you thinks best, if you've heard the name before then we could be in for a stroke of luck." Gate would begin with a commanders tone before turning to face the woman, his tone changing more to one of calming yet serious. "Listen, we'll do what we can. If the kid isn't where Tull thinks then we'll look elsewhere. Though you have to realise even with resources, finding one kid in this place is like finding a pin in a scrapyard. I'd recommend continuing to search yourself if you can, if you know him better you'll likely have a better chance to know where he could of ran off to. Likewise, let us know if you find out anything furhter, Ms ...?" Gate would leave an obvious pause and gesture with his hand for the other to share their name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread]   Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and Found :: Gate [NPC Thread]
Page 1 of 1