Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Followup [Invite Only

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Followup [Invite Only   The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 10:30 pm

Unison looked at Brittany as she mentioned the club and how they entered "Better we scare the innocent off so the people we are after use them as hostages later, it was the fastest way to clear the place of the ones that had nothing to do with anything, we injured no one that was innocent, if the worst they got was scared then that's something I can live with." she then looked to Gabe as he spoke about his issue with what she said and she listened to his argument, his promise was rather pointless, she knew how long she had left, she had come to terms with it, what had made her sad was that she knew she might not live long enough to see the task given to her by her first real friend through to the end, she was sad she had actually outlived her friend. and she was sad that the first person to make her even consider falling in love, was gone now.

Looking back up at Gabe, as her gaze had slowly gone to the table, "Leaving now would be pointless as Frog has not arrived yet, also I would prefer that you not put poison into your body, I would like you to live a long and healthy life after all, and having a clear head at all times would be especially useful, who know what you may do if you lose yourself while drinking..." it was at this point that there was the sound of the doorbell and then banging on the door, Unison stood up and walked over as she heard frog yelling out to be let in and she simply decided to let the late comer in. Though she had another reason to get up, a few of her siblings wanted to yell at him for being late, some to hit him still, but the majority wanted to make sure he actually came in.

Just as she opened the door her eyes changed color from the purple of Unison to the one green one blue of Trinity, she looked at Frog, her expression blank and emotionless as she gazed at him with that unblinking stare "Your late...please come in..." she said as she stepped out of the way "Apology accepted... her monotone droned out as she held the door open for him.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Followup [Invite Only   The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 12:29 pm

"If yor preferences don't involve the chuffin' 'armful substanes wiv yor own body, it shouldn't bovver yer in the bloomin' slightest, i'n it? I'd smoke, yor in the room. This is a courtesy trinity.... the bloody wiskey that is..."

Sighing to himself,  Gabe would turn away.

"Great..... now i'm starting to sound like my dad.  I tried so hard to get rid of my accent..you know..."
After rubbing his temples, Gabe took a look a trinity. " To be honest with you, that's where the terrorist moniker comes in handy. They leave and run in fear....." Gabe would then begin to get up while moving his drink around in a rhythmic fashion. " However,  the only people that have to fear us is the people that need to fear us. And those people know who they are,  so all we have to do is keep doing what we are doing.  But that's a damn aye? Terrorists that don't kill people, but demons are ok, they aren't people.  Out of my own voice, I said it, spoken like a true cunt that doesn't know what he wants. Especially if the demons turn out to be worse than the humans themselves." Taking a sip of his drink once more, Gabe would stare at a painting on the wall as Frogerio was let inside.

" So the frog prince decides to grace us with his presence. Did you want me to out you in a text message? Would that of made your balls drop so you could come here quicker?  Selenus was your friend too, you knew he was dead, why else would I call you to my fucking house? All associations go full circle, you know what this is, you know why you're here. "

Gabe would then place a glass and the half empty bottle of whiskey. "Take a shot if it makes you feel better, trust me, it hurts a lot less with what you'll about to hear. "

Gabe would then begin to reiterate the fact that he knew about the identities, and that he wanted them to start working together on a more personal level now.  It was mostly the same speech he told Trinity and Brittany, but Gabe's "bad sides" were starting to show a little more.

"Now, any questions? Do we all agree to stick together on it?  I need full compliance here, it's a shit hand we've been dealt, but all we have is each other.  This is not the time to turn I'lleach other, i'l make peace with the detective on my end. "
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Followup [Invite Only   The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:08 pm

"Th-thanks, Nola." Frog gave a half-hearted grin to the girl who opened the door for him. He was sort of happy it was her, since she was always so calm and serene. As he walked inside and found the place where Gabe and Brit were at, he glanced at Brit and gave her a smile before being stopped in his tracks by Gabe's verbal assault. "Why, that's one way to greet someone to your house." He looked down to his feet, fists clenching. This frustration reminded him of the way his Father sometimes spoke to him and Tee. When he'd just forget to regard their feelings and sensitivities at times just to, well, he didn't know why exactly. Not like he'd ever actually physically hurt them, nono. But words were a deadly weapon as well.
So Gabe's greeting made him more sad than anything else. If this guy saw him in such a light, then how did the others think of him just for being late? He tried to look up at Gabe but failed to raise his eyes even a slight bit. He was frozen.

"You know, I'm not saying that's an excuse, but I'm not really good at guessing other people's motives. I looked at your message and saw it for what it was-an invitation. Something without a reason behind it. And it annoyed me when I knew Selenus had died. Well, I-I really dunno how to word it, but...I was feeling like shit, ok. You're not the only one. And see, I'm here now, so yeah...I really don't want to argue with you on this. Also, I was with a friend. I don't regret that." He walked over and stood next to where Brit was. He glanced more at her than at Gabe, who he was actually speaking to.
"I don't wanna drink. Neither should you. Selenus was my friend too, as you said. Deal with it like a man." Frog's voice grew a bit harsher at the mere mention of Gabe's proposal. As he continued though, he spoke of them working closer together. That sounded positive, at the very least. He felt a need to mention what he'd done previously...
"Y-you know...I kinda may have tipped off a certain reporter lady from SMILE that something was gonna go down in Suzie Q...I'll go check out tomorrow if she's actually randomly stumbled upon anything of importance while, well, investigating. Since you mentioned detectives..." He grinned a sheepish smile, flashing his teeth. "And yaaaaaaaaaaa, we need to work together now, I agree. We need to work together more than ever. However, we also need to understand that we've utterly and painfully failed...I've failed too. And now Sele is dead. I want to go there and rip Invidia to shreds, but-I don't know. Selenus asked us not to give into revenge. We need help though. Some actual outside help. I'm not the one usually willing to admit it, but we really really are not up to the task yet. Either out coordination sucks or just...I don't know. I just know we'll need someone to back us up. Not just the four of us. We're not strong enough to protect ourselves yet even..."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Followup [Invite Only   The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Closing the door right after frog had entered Trinity heard Gabe's words Trinity's eyes flashed red as she walked towards him, and slapped the bottle from the table "You want us to agree with you....then stop putting that poison in your body and clouding your mind, you said you don't mind when people speak there mind? That you won't always agree, then I hope you take your own damn advice and FUCKING LISTEN!!" Alister who was now in control was grabbing Gabes collar "If your going to be trying to take some position as leader then I want to see you take it seriously, I want you clear headed, and I want you FUCKING SOBER the LAST thing any of us need is some one letting slip who and what we are because they happen to be DRUNK! so FUCKING pull it together Gabe or Both me and UNISON will FORCE you to do it...GOT IT?" he said clearly angry at the man The voice and expression, even the body language was far different then Trinity that much Frog and Brittany would be able to tell since Trinity was the only one they knew.

His eyes then changed color to green as he, now she, let go of Gabe "Sorry...but I must agree with my Brother...Gabriel you must stop this, what we must handle is hard enough without some outside substance affecting any of us, being honest is fine, but being abrasive even if being honest has no place among friends when something like this has happened, Frog was late, that is no reason to swear at him and treat him like he just kicked you in the stomach" once again Trinity seemed to change her body language and her voice was different yet again, if they looked carefully Frog and Brittany would even notice the eye color change.

And once more the eyes changed to the one blue and one green "Apologies,Our sibling needed to talk with you, We seen no reason to deny them, Though We do agree with them on your substance abuse issue...and We do hope you Take this thought into account....apologies for the mess..." it was back to Trinity as usual, expressionless, monotone, and unblinking as she picked up the shards of glass carefully from the broken bottle and took them to the garbage, placing them in a second bag so they wouldn't tear through the garbage, she then grabbed some paper towel and started to wipe up the spilled alcohol.

Though as she wiped up the mess her hand tightened on the paper towel a moment as Frog mentioned having to work together "Does this mean you will stop actively attempting to put yourself above everyone else? As I recall it was you that got a question wrong on purpose out of spite that nearly got the group killed at one point simply out of spite, as the answer was already found out by others, yet your pride prevented you from even wanting to acknowledge it, even just previously you continued to posture, Both you and Brittany seemed to only worry about the welfare of each other despite the work and care others had done to mend your wounds and ensure that you would be as safe as possible, if we intend to work together, you will have to learn to set aside your pride and feeling of self importance, and you both will need to set aside your secular thinking about each other, We would like to gather more allies, that would require us to be more approachable and able to interact with others, while Gabe has his flaws, as do We, the Two of use set that aside, but Frog, Brittany you two seem to cling to each other, and it's no mystery to Us why, my Siblings have been watching, and Frog we have talked...We are not saying leave those feelings behind, but please remember others are there with you to help as well, and you should worry about allies well being as much as each others...." as she finished cleaning up the spilled alcohol she stood up and looked at the two with those unblinking eyes and expressionless face "And some times, a thank you would be nice.....Though it is not crucial nor needed" she added as she turned and went back into the kitchen, tossing the used paper towels away before returning to the group in the dining room. Though as she stood there her eyes were starting to rapidly change color again as she started to have a conversation in her head once more.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: The Followup [Invite Only   The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 9:26 pm

When Frogerio arrived, Brittany seemed to be lively again, or at least livelier than before, standing up promptly out of her momentary apathy when he entered the house. What they were going through was bad, but it would be worse without her best friend by her side. On the other hand, while the presence of Frogerio was a relief to Brittany’s sour mood, the attitude of Nola (or Trinity? She didn’t even know the girl’s name, maybe it was a double name like Marie Claire or something like that?) towards Gabe startled her from the get-go. Something about her sudden display of aggressiveness seemed off, contrasting to the previous collectedness the girl exhibited. Weird. No, not weird… Scary. Eerie. Brittany could recall their first meeting with the other short guy, something about the changes in personality, like there are more than one soul inhabiting such tiny body. Could it be true? Could it be just an act or some weird habit?

Okay, okay, let’s all calm down for now. If we’re in this together, we don’t need to get at each other’s throats. Nola, right? I just got your name, I knew it was something with “No”. Anyway… Relax. I don’t like alcohol at all, but Gabe is a grown up man. I trust he knows what he’s doing… We’re all having a hard time dealing with this stuff and we all handle it the best we can. Just… give him time, okay? We can’t dictate how others handle their feelings, but we can be there for them when they need us. So, let’s give us all time…”, she said, turning her face to Gabe in a short moment of reassurance. She barely knew this fellow Selenus and therefore the notice about his death didn’t hit her as hard, but the others… ah, they were closer to him than she could ever be. The best to do, in her position, was to place herself in their shoes and try to be a good friend in a mournful moment. Nothing else.

What??”, Brittany shockingly glared at Nola as if she wasn’t totally getting what she just heard, her eyebrows forming a confused, almost disgusted frown with the jaw partially dropped. No words came out immediately. Instead, her hazel eyes shifted from her to Frogerio, slowly, unbelieving. Usually they were so cheerful, now they had a different kind of emotion. Something hard to decipher even for those close to her. The stare to her friend didn’t last long enough, and quickly Brittany would find herself glancing back to Nola. “Uh, you realize we were, like, in the middle of a fight and you’re, you know, complaining because of a “thank you”, right? I appreciate anything, everything you’ve done for us, I really do, even though I don’t recall exactly what you’re able to do because, duh, demons, I was too busy blasting them and maybe that’s my fault, sorry about that, but… There wasn’t much time to chat when we had demons on our neck! You don’t need to worry too much about that, it’s not like I’m not gonna help you or defend you when I have to. You have my word I’ll stand by all of you in battle when needed, and out of battle too, because I like to think I’m friends with you, all of you, but…”, she placed one hand at Frogerio’s shoulder, a very solid grip to ensure their closeness. Her stare was still focused on Nola, however lacking the previous amicability the cheerleader used to portray. This time, it was fierce and harsh, like daggers were about to fly from her iris straight to the young girl. “He’s been my best friend since we were kids, I know him from long ago, and I know the kind of person he is better than you. Say what you want about me, but don’t… ever accuse him like that in front of me. None of you.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Followup [Invite Only   The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 8:42 pm

Gabe stopped drinking for a while, but only for the sake of not putting trinity in a fritz and making her go off like that again. If they were to stay focused, he needed to shape up and stop being in his feelings.

"...."

Rubbing his temples, Gabe would mutter to himself as he would sigh out loudly.

"Alright..... alright...."

It seemed rather exasperated, but Gabe felt like he had to force himself to come around and get over the fact that some negative influences from each of their own personalities made it hard for them to come together. It should be natural that everyone has something that a few people won't be fond of. He just needed a way to be completely numb to it.

"Unfortunately. he has a lot of growing up to do and babying him like you do his hindering that growth. These decisions and actions you make inside and outside have a consequence, even this, all of us being here. I brought you all here because I wanted to open us more to trust each other. But we have to be honest with each other. It's not just Gerio with the problems, it's all of us, we all have something that holds the team back. Being honest with ourselves and acknowledging the flaws we have, as well as working hard to make sure it doesn't drag everyone down with it. That is what I want us to aspire to achieve. Is that something you think we all can do? "
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Followup [Invite Only   The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Trinity simply looked at Brit "none of us will get better at working together if we don't focus on remeding the issues we all have, I am not perfect, nether are you or him, or Gabe, we need to accept this and work towards understanding each other and allowing ourselves to see each others faults, you jump to his defense...but does he need it? can't he defend himself? you care for him, that much is obvious, but you have to let him grow.." with that Trinity finished cleaning the mess and looked to Gabe.

"I believe I can do so, if anything I am aware of the flaws my siblings and I have, though if I have more I am not sure about them, and would appreciate the input, I am not...used to interacting with people..." she said simply as she looked back to Brit and frog then back to gabe once more.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: The Followup [Invite Only   The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 12:44 am

But… have you heard what you just said? You accused him of trying to kill all of us because of ego! You didn't even ask him anything, you jumped to conclusions and that's not right at all! I can't, I won't believe not even for a second that Froggy…”, she stopped briefly to look at Frog by her side, shocked, only to look back at Nola and Gabe. “…That Frogerio would do such thing! Even if you think he's bratty, egotistical or whatever, fine, he might be that. But he's not evil, and what you said… is something only an evil person would do. So yes, I'm gonna defend him. That and, well… Like, I don't know how to put it so I'll just say it. I get that it's important for us to be a true team and I agree, I really really REALLY do. But… All I've heard is pointing fingers at us. What about you two? What are your flaws?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Followup [Invite Only   The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 12:22 am

"Ha! Flaws you say? I already admitted to mine, but since you didn't hear me so clearly, maybe i'll just say that I, Gabriel Gatsby, don't believe that I have any flaws whatsoever. Is that something you would be satisfied with involving your selective hearing of what I've been attempting to do by bringing you two here and revealing that I know what I know?! What's it for? Easy to see that whatever we were doing before, we can't keep doing that anymore or else we are going to just get picked off one by one with no help outside of these little fiascos we do at night. No sort of planning or coordination for the sake of seeing it through....WHAT? It can't simply be revenge, we have proof that they are going out of this way to hurt this city and we might be the only one who would WANT to do something about it for the time being. So why not band together?"

Gabe sat down in his chair and sighed.

"My flaws are obvious for those who are actually my friends or people close to me. As well as you think you may know me, what have you really seen? Is that a question that I really have to answer in detail after admitting I have them? Are you mocking me Brittany?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Followup [Invite Only   The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 1:40 am

Trinity looked at Brittany "We have flaws and We have asked that if we are unaware of any that you let us know of them so we may fix them, however when one does not acknowledge the flaws they have, and if no one points them out then how can they improve, and if you would listen to Us I had simply stated that Frog got the question wrong on purpose, I did not accuse him of trying to kill the team, he did not know the penalty for failure, however that doesn't change the fact that he gave a wrong answer because someone else figured out the puzzle before him..." she stated simply as she looked at the older girl.

"As for Flaws, We know that Out siblings have differing personalities, We are all different but we are also all Very closed....we have never had this much contact with people, we have watched people before though, and we are quite...capable...at watching...observing....but Brittany..you as us our flaws...do you know what yours are then?" she said looking pointedly to Brittany again.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: The Followup [Invite Only   The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 8:57 pm

What's your proof that he did it on purpose? Or is it just because you think? That's ridiculous, you can't just, like, accuse people like that because you feel like it. Don't talk about things you don't know about him, just don't!”, Brittany glanced at Nola, not as amicable as before. At this point the conversation was starting to get annoying and escalating into a back-and-forth argument and Brit, worked up. The accusations were way too serious for her to simply watch and keep her calmness and cool demeanor, and the tone from all sides were hardly friendly. Gabe's attitude towards her has changed significantly as well, in an upsetting manner. Her eyes shifted from Frogerio to Nola, then Gabe. If they considered her absolute trust in Frogerio's character and unshakable defense of her friends a flaw... so be it. It was hard to not take things personal and to not drop her opinion of the two low enough, but her faithfulness was not negotiable.

This isn't going anywhere like this. If we were called over to form, like, an alliance or something...

...we're failing.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Followup [Invite Only   The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 12:04 am

"I know enough that he acts out at night. Look, Selenus told me, I always knew it was him, but I still trusted him and wanted to keep you guys from harms way outside of the mask wearing. It wasn't because I knew who you were as to why it decided to be close to you. These were natural relationships we already had, and with knowing we were all doing the same thing, I made adjustments. What you see at night, isn't froggerio, or not what we are used to during the day."

Looking at frog who still continues to remain silent, Gabe shook his head.

"I don't know who hurt you in the past to act out on such repressed emotions. But the clear head that you have during the day is the preferred you. Now Brittany will defend you no matter what, but you know what it was, you knew it was wrong, and that vulgar woman attacked you with the intent to kill because of it. You have power, we all understand that, but so does the government, and them using it as they please is what causes us to rebel in the first place. Doing the same thing and causing infighting is counterproductive."

Rubbing his temples, Gabe had enough.

"Or maybe this meeting was counterproductive. Look Brittany, you and Gerio are free to leave right now and make your own decisions. If you don't want to work together on this level, that's fine. But just know that with the amount of time I held your secret for, I never betrayed either of you. Me and Nola...... never..... but right now... the very same man you defend remains silent because he cant defend the indefensible, and you won't listen to me. So just take him with you and go....."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Followup [Invite Only   The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 4:28 pm

Trinty looked to Brittany as she lashed back at her calm tone with yelling, her gaze continuing to be unblinking, an expressionless gaze meeting Brittany's as she listened, "Supporting your friends is good, but supporting them blindly can lead you to places you may not want to go....Supporting someone...also means letting them know when they are wrong or have wronged...so they may turn back to a better path..." she looked to Frog a moment then back to Brittany.

"you say We are failing at forming an alliance...We did not call you here for that...we called you here because you are friends...and we trust you with Our secret....We lost a friend...we lost someone we cared deeply for....so that We could live...He protected Us when We awoke to our Abilities, he was not without flaws, much like Frog is not without flaws, Working together to strengthen each other is what brought us together....admitting those flaws was part of that...especially when those flaws can hurt others...".

She looked to the two of them, then to Gabe as he made his comments before she looked back to Brittany "if you leave...I hope the best for you...but I do hope you do not stray from the right path....if you stay....We hope to become closer friends...." she said simply, Gabe had laid the options out, Trinity had no extra options to give, all she knew was she was having to hold Alister back, as well as Yuuko, from lashing out at both of them.

"Her damn sanctimonious attitude is going to get them both killed, Damned hero worship and a fucking attracting are making her act like an Idiot!" Yuuko was saying in her head as Unison kept an eye on her, the only reason she hadn't tried anything as of yet.

"Nether of them are willing to learn or grow...we lost a friend and they are acting as if nothing has happened, he saved their damn lives, we are trying to point out the obvious and this Vapid bitch is to damn in heat to even care...the smug look on his damn face was all the proof that was needed not to mention the damned attitude he gave the whole damn way, if she is blind to all this I wonder how battered she would have to get to see the truth...or how bloody..." Alister added, Myrna and Nola both keeping an eye on him to make sure he didn't act up ether

"People are...illogical...especially when they have feelings for others...Frog is attracted to Brittany...so he acts the hero in front of her, acts the gentlemen, she is blind to him being rude and crass to everyone else, or simply accepts it as proper...she more then likely had feelings for him as well, but nether have stated them..at least frog hasn't...Frog also has feelings for another, though he has not told him ether....Perhaps...we are going about this wrong.." Trinity said to her siblings in their mental congress.

"She is akin to a slave, doing what her master wishes, but worse yet, not willing to see that her master is a flawed person, deifying him and placing him on a pedestal above all others for no other reason then they are them, removing the object of worship may be best. there are many ways to do it...end him. though that path leaves a sour taste in my mouth just from speaking it...We could talk to him instead, make him end this worship from this foolish girl, we have just awoken to the fact that our lives were controlled...now she willingly lets someone else control it..if it's love...it's not a healthy kind..." Unison said to the others in their mind as they waited for the two to make their choice.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: The Followup [Invite Only   The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 7:05 pm

They talked. Talked. And talked. To the point Brittany was seriously changing her attitude into a visible annoyance bottling up inside. She wouldn't mind at all being pointed out as overly protective, as easily distracted or perhaps extremely carefree, but never insult someone she cares deeply for to her face. That's a mistake that would earn, at least momentarily, nothing but despise and saltiness about to blow up. With that said, she put her hands on the table (almost slamming it), precisely next to Nola while leaning her torso in her direction, like a panther ready to pounce.

Do you know what is out there to harm us for real? Cadets! They're the ones who'd do everything to kill us, each one of us in this living room, not Froggy! Wanna know what else? Demons! Have you ever in your life been really close to death by a demon to know what it's like? Oh, and I'm not talking about last night, about the guy who died to save us all, no. I'm talking about being face to face to death, face to face to a demon, nose to nose, without this... power, this persona crap to defend yourself! Just you and your luck, you and your hope praying to every single god out there to make it out alive, no friends, no imaginary siblings, no parents to come and save you! Have you?”, her stare was vicious the closer her face got to Nola's.

I have! I know what it's like, and I survived. I'd like to see how well you'd fare in the same situation... How well you both would with all this talk about danger and friendship when there's no one else but yourself. That is real danger!”, Brittany glanced back to Gabe for one second before turning back to Nola and silently set her position straight, as well as her composure. There was a visibly distraught look in her eyes, that also seemed lost aimlessly searching for whatever spot in that room to focus and not give away any emotional breakdown in front of either Gabe or Nola... and even the ever-so-silent Frogerio. What reason was he taking it all in quietness for? Why haven't he said a word to defend themselves and tell them they're lying? Unless deep in his core, they were right and Frogerio had lied to her. But... he wouldn't, right? She trusted him. He had always been her honest prince from the start, he wouldn't make up a lie to her! “If this is about flaws, friendship and all that stuff... You are doing this wrong, you really are. I don't mind the, you know, whatever personalities you have there in your head, or the alcohol, or even if you think I'm "babying" him. But I mind this, the accusations, not letting him defend himself or even explain. This... I can't accept. Sorry... I can't...

The reunion was of such a poor taste that Brittany couldn't help but feel this: sorry. About her uncalled for tantrum moments before, about Frogerio being dragged only for inquisitive purposes with fingers pointed at him. It wasn't fair to him to be ganged up, not after knowing how tender his heart is. Placing her hand on his shoulder, she pulled him closer, directing themselves to the same door they came in.

You don't have to worry, I won't, like, out your identities or whatever, I know what's at stake here. And I know him... Just like I know you. But neither of you knows that if someone else ever accused you like this... I'd do the same and defend you both no matter what. Remember this.

The death of a friend followed by the humiliation they put Frogerio at were too heavy blows on her character to endure. Maybe Brittany would need time to recover. Maybe she should talk to Frogerio on her own and ask him again, what happened. There was a seed of doubt successfully planted in her thoughts about what exactly happened that night. Ultimately, it was up to him. Until then, the girl would give it the benefit of doubt and not let said seed grow.

( Exit. )

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Followup [Invite Only   The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 2:01 am

Gabe sighed as the other two left, nothing seemed to be working it the result looked like it turned out to be a failure.

"Trinity..."

Turning back to Nol, He would pat her on the head.

"It's hard guys..... i don't know what to do. I don't know if i'm doing this right, and i don't know what my actions may have cost us. Maybe i pushed too hard......"

Sighing again, Gabe went into the kitchen to get some food.

"I'll make you something before I send you on your way, negotiations failed and there is no point dwelling on somehting out of our control."

-End

*you can do ur final post trinity*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Followup [Invite Only   The Followup [Invite Only - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Followup [Invite Only
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next