Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite)   Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite) EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 10:35 pm

"Aaaand soooo~, I attack you directly with my Blue Ocular White Wyvern!" Came a cheerful chirp...followed by muttered swearing, and a man leaving. Maybe 22 was a bit too old to be playing children's card games, or maybe Social Norms were bullshit. If you asked Heather, it was certainly the latter. Still, winning money off of children's card games was certainly nice, even if she had spent way more than the tournament winnings on the card packs...maybe if she had joined an actual one instead of just paying her way into a casual one with a few losers she didn't know. She got up, collecting the prize, and her deck...it had been a fun distraction, for a few hours. And she had to admit, using her illusions to get a few of the actually decent players out early was an added bonus. It was a shame they kept seeing things that weren't really there. Everyone knew there weren't any guns in Children's Card Games.

Heather stepped outside, and almost immediately began smoking. No Smoking signs, driving her crazy...at least she would come off as just a normal card game playing nerd...who happened to be really good at the game.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite)   Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 12:06 am

He had traveled down a level coming to the center and what seemed to be the heart of this place he learned was called Junction. Just like before he carried his usual pack with him as his eyes scanned the busy area from behind his odd mask. He would drift down the streets taking in the scenery before drifting towards what seemed to be an older building within the area. Unlike other places that seemed more updated, this one seemed to have withstood time and change remaining firmly in its spot giving it enough character to stick out and in turn drew the demon to the place.

He would find as he explored the place that it seemed to be a hub of various activities for the young and old alike. He would observe the activities he could from a distance finding himself quite intrigued by a card game going on, the strange crocodile like woman there seeming to beat any that came up against her. As he watched from the crowd that had gathered, he wondered if it was the woman’s skill that got her far or was it something more she did. She did seem to play in a fashion that tripped people up, but how she did it the demon didn’t know. Either way, he would watch the game until it almost ended, the demon drifting outside a few minutes before the other. When he first got outside, he had thought to just drift elsewhere, but without a specific spot to go to he ended up leaning against the wall of the building to think. With his bag at his side, he was still thinking when the lady from before came out and went straight to smoking.

Now usually the drifter left people alone, but for some reason or another, he decided to speak to this one. Keeping his behavior friendly enough he would open. “Ah the champion of the day. Congrats on your wins.” His voice was gentle and kind as he started this conversation a bit odd, deciding to forego the hellos just to see how this one behaved to something out of the box.

Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite)   Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 6:00 am

Heather looked at the person (?) who had approached her. "Oh, yeah, that! Yeah, they were kinda tough! No match for me though. I'm reaaaaaaaaally good at this game, you know? No clue why, just am!" She immediately put on a grin, holding his cigarette between two of her fingers. "I mean, I'm just pretty good at card games in general, you know? Luck's always on my side. And that alone is enough to make me risk the buy in!" Admittedly, she usually played card games of a much more legally questionable nature. Not that the legality of it changed her enjoyment...much. After all, every crime, no matter how small, would only go to further her goals. And that alone was enough to keep her going. "So who are you? Fan of the game? Or just a bystander who wants a few tips? Either way, super nice to meet you! I'm Heather." She greeted, in a kind tone she had long since mastered.

She had to appear to be normal, after all...or at least as normal as a place like Junction could allow.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite)   Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite) EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 3:12 pm

When it came to putting on a show for the public, the demon most certainly could perform. He did so every day, the world never really knowing what was going through his mind as he presented himself as open and friendly. Kind of had to be that way to draw customers and alo to put the suspicious at ease. It was a trick he knew well enough and so when he spoke to the strange woman, this practiced skilled flowed out naturally and in turn got a response.

To what he heard, the demon found himself quite amused as he watched the other’s behavior.  Well she certainly seemed sure of herself didn’t she? Hmph how intriguing. It made him wonder what would happen to that confidence if she lost. The thought made him smirk behind his mask, but when he responded there was no malice or ill intent in his voice as he kept his tone friendly and kind. “Oho? A favorite of Lady Luck’s are you? Well that is certainly a good position to be in, even more so where risk are involved,” the demon would begin with a soft chuckle, but then tilting his head he would ask. "Though I wonder if that luck doesn’t also come from skill. How long have you been playing?” While the demon did believe in luck to a degree, he knew without a doubt hard work is what got people the furthest...that or dirty tricks if one wasn’t caught. He wondered where this one fell on that spectrum. That aside, it seemed he had forgotten his manners once more and had forgotten that greetings and names are more proper to begin with. Ah well. Better now than never no?

My name is Siku. I am a wandering merchant that just happen to wonder by and become intrigued by the skills displayed during the card match is all. It is a pleasure to meet you Ms. Heather.” The demon would give her a polite bow in turn, remaining ever respectful to the other.
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite)   Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite) EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 1:58 am

"Yep, Lady Luck LOVES me. Always has, and always will!" Heather grinned. "Oh...about threeeeee years?" Heather mused. "Long time, at any rate! It's a fun little game...for a blatant cash grab." Heather admitted. "I mean, I know it's just to sell card packs, but I LOVE opening those cute little things up! Something about tearing the wrapper open and waiting to see what hot garb you get is so addicting!" She chirped. It was oddly satisfying, on some level. "Nice ta' meetcha, Siku!" She gave a smile. "Merchant huh? What'cha sellin'?" Well. Probably nothing of interest to her...but it was still worth asking, she thought. "...impressed by skills, eh? There is SOME technique in it, or something. Gotta like, know how to build a deck, and know exaaaaaaactly how many d's to use when challenging someone to a duel! The magic number is Eight." She advised.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite)   Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite) EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 10:13 pm

The demon would chuckle finding the other quite amusing despite having just met her. "Well, well. Aren't you confident?" he would muse before giving a light nod at the rest. "Three years, eh? Must be fun if you've kept at it this long and well at least you seemed to get some form of reward and pleasure from what you do, so that is always a good thing." He didn't quite get how opening card packs could be exciting, but hey perhaps there was something special about them to the girl that made the otherwise mundane action a pleasure to do. Though he could understand wanting to collect treasure. That is something even he liked to do. Maybe card collecting was similar. That aside, the merchant would give a friendly nod to the other before tilting his head at her question. "It honestly depends on what you are looking for. I have various goods ranging from jewelry to cook wear to food and other items I have collected over my travels. And what I don't have I can always find and get for my customers. Though I must admit my specialty is in potions that can do various things depending on the ingredients. Much like your cards, I am always excited to mix and brew to see what sort of results I can get." Was potion making dangerous? Oh yes, but that is what he loved about it. He would never sell his customers anything toxic...unless asked for of course, but hey that was their choice was it not? He was just delivering what was being asked for like any good merchant would.

That aside though, the demon would hum at the next bit as a hand went up to cup his chin. "That sounds like a lot of work, but if I do decide to try my hand at cards, I'll keep the notes in mind." Though whether the demon was serious about that or not was a mystery. Either way, he seemed sincere enough with his words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite)   Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Game (Deshi/Invite)
Page 1 of 1