Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Demon and An AI (CWIS)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

A Demon and An AI (CWIS) Empty
PostSubject: A Demon and An AI (CWIS)   A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 11:04 pm

It was day time and the form the demon took now was the same that he had the night before when he met that strange boy made of bats and shadows. This form….He didn’t even recall feeling the desire to want to break down into his usual three parts. He was content as this being that was somehow a perfect balance of the three he once was and the madness that was Demix. No one was fighting anyone within. Every piece was at peace as if they were meant to be together, but why? What had changed to bring about the peace? He still hated his insanity so what was it? So what was it? The demon’s brows would furrow a bit as he looked down at his black hand contemplating the strangeness for the moment. He would stay in thought for about five minutes until the clock on the wall chimed drawing him back to reality.

Ah yes. He was suppose to be doing something, wasn’t he? He supposed he could self reflect later. For now he had a task to do. Making sure he had a good amount of paper and a single pen, the demon would tuck away his items within himself before making his way out of the door with his newest toy in hand - a tablet of sorts that acted also as a phone. While he had no one to call, he would be needing this for what he was going to do today.

Out in the sunlight, the demon would squint his red eyes as he adapted to the bright light before moving on his way through the streets of his home. Unlike most days he was not looking for a tram station or a store. No. He was looking for the edge and when he did find it he would look out to the world that they had landed in. Hmm. Vast fields and what looked like a small village out there. Hmm. What was on the other side? The demon would blink before leaning out a bit over the railing that marked the edge that dropped to the land far below. He would then look upward towards the top and then leaning as far as he could without falling he would look to the bottom. Hmmm….

Pushing himself back to flat ground, he would mess with the tablet until he found what he was looking for - an app he could download CWIS with and what do you know? There it was. Pushing the correct things to get it to download, the demon would take to wandering to the opposite side of the area he was while it downloaded. He would walk until he found the edge there, this time unmarked by railing. It was just a drop to the world below. A very far drop to green death and what was that?

The demon’s tail would flick as the wind in the area caught his “cape” and rustled it as his red eyes traveled across the green fields and landed on a city of metal and steam. Unlike the small one he saw on the other side this one looked more advanced. So they must’ve landed inbetween two areas. Interesting.

Ding!

The soft sound from the tablet caused the demon to blink as he moved the item in his hand so he could view it, the app now downloaded. Pushing the icon to open it he would wait for it to load and when it did, he would speak.

A Demon and An AI (CWIS) V6Pdha6

“Hello CWIS. How are you this afternoon?”

Provided the app work maybe the AI could hear him and if not. Well he had a Plan B.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and An AI (CWIS)   A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 1:08 pm

A Demon and An AI (CWIS) Gxb769N
"Thank you for choosing the CWIS mobile app! Presented to you by Toha Heavy Industries. This app contains in app purchases is that alight?"

[YES]          [NO]

By clicking above you state that you have read and agreed to the terms of use for this software

Should Demix click yes he would be greeted by Cwis's image appearing on his screen with her usual twirl and bubbly giggle.

A Demon and An AI (CWIS) Cwis_b10
"Why hello there! How may I help you today?"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and An AI (CWIS)   A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 6:35 pm

A Demon and An AI (CWIS) V6Pdha6

The demon would eye the cute icon, his eyes narrowing a bit as he read the text on the screen. In app purchases? Hmm. He wondered what that was all about and perhaps at a later time he would see what all came with the app and so on. For now though, he read through the agreement terms and when done select the yes button. From there, he would only have to wait a few seconds before the app load up and he was greeted by the AI that was CWIS. Unlike before his behavior was quite calm and friendly as a small smirk came to his face.  

“How are you today?” he would ask the AI before pausing to leave her room to answer if she wished. Though whether she answered or not, the demon would eventually open his mouth to state his business. “To be honest, I am looking for a history lesson of this place. So I suppose I can start with this question: How much do you know about Junction and the place within it known as the Under?” The demon’s voice was calm as he continued to stand on the edge for now watching the world before him with deep red eyes, his mind quietly ticking as he waited to see if he would get a response.[/color]
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and An AI (CWIS)   A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 11:08 am

A Demon and An AI (CWIS) Cwis_b11
"Oh! I am feeling particularly pleasant today, thank you for asking! I... Oh, I see"

CWIS would quite and wilt slightly as she regarded the demon before her before perking up slightly and returning to her previous jolly state"It is you Devi, B, Sinclair. I see that you have taken the form you took that night. I am terribly sorry for how I reacted, I was so frightened by what was happening... I lost my good manner. I do hope you will forgive me..."

Shaking off the momentary melancholy, CWIS would set about answering the question posed to her. "I have a comprehensive knowledge of all things Junction! Public record or not. Though with such a vast search topic, you will have to be a bit more specific to gain any results. As for the Under, It is advised that all citizens avoid the Under if at all possible, as the vast majority of it is uncharted and is prone to more change per jump then even the densest parts of Lower Ward."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and An AI (CWIS)   A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 9:22 pm

A Demon and An AI (CWIS) IDChmnY

The demon would watch the AI on his screen, a small smile crossing his face at her words.

“That night, I was a terrible sight. I do not blame you for being afraid, even less so with the creatures that lurked about at that time. However, I think this form a bit more...how should we put it? More pleasing to the eye, no? Less scary?” The demon’s words were soft and understanding. Despite not being the falling apart mess he was back then, he could understand if he still came off frightening even now. A bit sad yes, but he would deal with that cross and just hope the AI would trust him in time. As for his name, the demon would furrow his eyebrows a bit as he thought on that one. “Mmm. Speaking to us as separate people may have worked in the past, but we don’t think it applies here. Devi B. Sinclair. A first name, a middle initial, and last name….I think that is how you should mark us in your data systems. I am still trying understand why this change has occurred, but we think this form may be permanent,” the demon would say as he glanced off to the side to observe his hand for a moment. It was strange, but a matter he would study later. Refocusing, he would look back at the phone and give the AI an apologetic smile. “I apologize for my rambling. In any case, there is nothing to be forgiven for. You did wrong, my lady.”

That aside, the demon would eventually dive into his questions becoming quiet when the other respond back. He would take in the information and nod a bit. “Fair enough. Well then let’s begin. Tell me, Little One, how old is Junction, yourself, and the Under?” He suppose starting with the basic was the best way to go before diving into other questions he had.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and An AI (CWIS)   A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 4:37 pm

"User Preference Updated! I will now refer to you as Devi B. Sinclair."

CWIS brought one of her tendrils to her chin and closed here eye in thought as she listened to Devi's question, humming along with her nods. "Junction's true age is sadly unknown, we know for a fact that it has existed for well over two point five billion standard year units, as that is as far back as our written record goes. As for where or when Junction originated from, that is up to debate as some say it has always existed in some shape or form, while others say it is a recent anomaly cosmically speaking. It can be assumed that the Under has existed in some capacity for as long as Junction itself has. As for myself, I am five hundred thousand standard years old! Though beta versions of the CWIS system are theorized to have been in production as early as the founding of Toha Heavy Industries, which may predate Junction itself. Do you have another inquiry for me today?"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and An AI (CWIS)   A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 3:52 pm

The demon would give an appreciative nod to the updated data before becoming quiet to absorb the data that was being given to him. Junction, a structure with an unknown origin and age that only had written records dating back to 5,000,000,000 years ago. The Under was probably as old as the city itself. Made sense if it was the city's underbelly. CWIS - a motherly system 5,000 years old created by Toha Industries, who may have had more copies of her from the past. Hmmm. Interesting. The demon would let that soak in as his eyes drifted to the world pass the drop he was on as he was asked a question and thought for a while on his response. “Are you in a hurry to get somewhere to attend other business? If so perhaps we can set a schedule for the many questions I have or even a timer on this session if you like.” The demon would say his mind already swirling with at least two questions that had cropped up from what he had just heard. In any case, he would wait for a response from the AI before pressing onward, his red eyes taking in the scenery as his tail gently with thought.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and An AI (CWIS)   A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 12:55 pm

"Oh no no no, I am in no hurry what so ever. You see, the CWIS you are speaking to right now is just a client, my main serve and body is currently connected to over three hundred million individual terminals! The CWIS you are speaking to at this moment is different from the CWIS someone else is using to do their homework or look up videos on JuTube! We have all the time in the world to talk! Please, ask away."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and An AI (CWIS)   A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 1:41 pm

"You are a busy gal," the demon would chuckle before becoming serious and continuing. "You say that some have theorized that Toha Heavy Industries have beta copies of you that may predate Junction?...but how is that possible when Junction over 2.5 billion years old? What is Toha Heavy Industries exactly?"
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and An AI (CWIS)   A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 3:57 pm

"Toha Heavy Industries is the single largest employer of workers and producer in Junction. Producing products from the simplest of household devices to bleeding edge software, to the freshest of produce, Toha Heavy Industries is the lifeblood and the soul of Junction!."

This message paid for by Toha Heavy Industries.

"As for how it is possible to have been producing beta versions of the CWIS System prior to the known founding of Junction, it is possible that the CWIS System was created on the home world of Toha Heavy Industries, or perhaps the technology's needed for the basis of the CWIS System is not as new as one might think. However, due to poor records of this time period, all we can do is guess at the truth"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and An AI (CWIS)   A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 8:50 am

The demon would take in the information giving a soft hum of thought as he watched some birds fly by before blinking and turning away from the edge. At an unhurried pace, he would begin to walk back the way he came speaking as he went.

"Toha Heavy Industries. You say they are the life blood and soul Junction, so are there any records of where they came from or how they ended up on Junction?" He had to wonder if they were scooped up like so many or had willingly come here....and also why they had stayed and sunk themselves so deeply into Junction. Were they the first ones here? Or were things already here...like the folk found in the Under? So many questions. He wonder if he would get the answers to them all or if some would forever remain unknown.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and An AI (CWIS)   A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 3:56 pm

"Due to the age of Toha Heavy Industries it is impossible to say whether it was founded on Junction or was absorbed by Junction. In public records, Toha Heavy Industries has existed for as long as the official record. The records held by Toha Heavy Industries themselves may be more extensive on this issue, however they are a closely guarded corporate secret. You never know who might be listening in. Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and An AI (CWIS)   A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 9:08 pm

"Heh. Are suggesting we stop poking into Toha's business lest we get in trouble?" the demon would ask as his eyes flicked down to the screen and he gave the AI, a fangy smirk. He was quite amused at that idea and curious as to what her answer would be, but in time he would let that topic go as his mind rolled to other things. "In any case, let's move to a different subject namely the Under and the Slums. We've been to both and we are curious about their structures. Since they are the bottom half of Junction do they continue to shift with each jump? And if so what control how the pieces are put together? What builds those places and Junction as a whole? Magic? Machines? Corporation? What holds it all together?"
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and An AI (CWIS)   A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 11:51 am

"When Junction preforms a Jump, The Under and the Slums will inevitably intersect with whatever existing structures or matter is currently at the location of the jump. The process of integration is not as complicated as one might think. It is simply the fact that two objects cannot exist within the same space, and thus The Slums and Under are moved aside to accommodate the new structures, and the new structures are broken and reformed to fit within the gaps. The entire structure is held together much like a set of construction bricks, interlocking and clicking together."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and An AI (CWIS)   A Demon and An AI (CWIS) EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 1:55 pm

Well at least she wasn't scared of his "charming" smile. That was an improvement upon things. That aside, the demon would take in the information given as his free hand moved to go to his chin. He would tap his chin with one thin finger for a moment as he frowned a bit. "That simple? But CWIS, what causes Junction to do that? Surely there is a system that commands such order like that no?" It would be very peculiar if the place just did it without anything to even tell it to do that. Junction wasn't a living thing...was it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and An AI (CWIS)   A Demon and An AI (CWIS) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Demon and An AI (CWIS)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next