Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Maxwell Alexander - Endy - Forgotten EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Maxwell Alexander - Endy - Forgotten EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Maxwell Alexander - Endy - Forgotten EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Maxwell Alexander - Endy - Forgotten EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Maxwell Alexander - Endy - Forgotten EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Maxwell Alexander - Endy - Forgotten EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Maxwell Alexander - Endy - Forgotten EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Maxwell Alexander - Endy - Forgotten EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Maxwell Alexander - Endy - Forgotten EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Maxwell Alexander - Endy - Forgotten

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Maxwell Alexander - Endy - Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Maxwell Alexander - Endy - Forgotten   Maxwell Alexander - Endy - Forgotten EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 11:11 pm

Maxwell Alexander
”Hello poppet!” *gives you a Cheshire like grin*

The Biography

Birth Name: Maxwell Alexander
Aliases: Max, Maxie, The Cheshire Cat
Gender: Female. What? You seriously thought because of my name I was male? Tsk. Tsk. You shouldn’t assume things.
Age: Ah this one. Let me see here. *thinks a bit* If I am counting correctly, I’d say I am 25.
Birth Day: Nov. 11
Arcana: Jester
Place of Residence: East Eden
I am just gonna remove this school shenanigans 'cause it doesn’t matter. *strikes through it.*
Academy Semester: (Are you a first, second, or third year in school?)
Class: (We'll fill this in once you're approved. This will be your class in school)

Sorority:  (Are you a part of a club? This is optional.)

Okay where was I? Oh yes. Let’s see here.

Part/Full Time Job: Outside of farming to keep my belly full? Well I am an artist and I do sell my creations. I also tell fortunes if you are interested in that.

Appearance:

Maxwell Alexander - Endy - Forgotten RFgLTNQ

I am 5 feet exactly and weigh about 120 lbs. I am fit and lean enough to make folk believe I am athlete or health nut, but trust me: I am not. I just keep my self busy with life and keep the weight off. Now how do I describe myself skin color? I guess I am in the brown family maybe a tad bit olive. I have odd scars and tattoos on my face and all over my body to be honest. My most prominent tattoo is the large cow skull with deer antler that resides in the middle of my back. I will tell you all about that one later if I feel like it. Anyway, my hair is a dark brown that could be mistaken for black. It is super layered and wild and within it you see those twisted pieces that look like horns? Well news flash! They are and they quite real. Please don’t pull them. I might just whack ya if you do. *chuckles* Don’t look so tense. I was just kidding. Anyway, my eyes are black and my clothing so not into the fashion of this day. I wear clothing made of skins and feathers, I’ve created myself from things I hunt (yeah I do that) and fabrics I’ve found appealing in some shops. They are designed to be fitting, but flexible enough to meet my mobile life style. On top of this, I do love my earrings. You’ll find multiple earrings in my ears and you’ll find despite my bland clothing of browns and blacks, it is broken up with my favorite color turquoise or the occasional red. In a nutshell, I am pretty odd to look at, but then again you are pretty odd to look at too. So we are even ya?

Maxwell Alexander - Endy - Forgotten R7UIoYn
Alternate Appearance: Well I keep my height though my clothing goes to red and browns instead. I end up wearing a nice floppy hat and pretty much look like a living straw kid. My face is a void with two golden eyes and upon my hands are gloves. The mask itself is quiet strange. It is a heart shaped mask large enough to encompass my whole face. It has large bizarre orangeish eyes and spikes along its sides. It is an intimidating and intriguing mask that strikes both fear and awe in those that sees it. Or so it said, but honestly to me it just looks pretty cool.

Personality: Honestly if you haven’t figured out my personality by now then I must say, I am disappointed, but I suppose to get through the gate I have to do this so I will. Some things right off the bat. People call me enigmatic and shady because I don’t like to blab about my personal life, history, and be all buddy buddy with that sort of stuff even when I know you well. I like my privacy so please respect that or we may have words over this and honestly you don’t want that. I am more or less approachable, friendly and easy going. I do like to joke around and have fun 'cause life is too short not too, so don’t get rubbed wrong if I mess with ya a bit. I am not trying to harm honestly.

You’ll find this app pretty clean, but that is because I am being as professional as I can here with this, but don't let this fool you. I do not have the nicest vocabulary. I am not dainty and I am not going to sugar coat a single thing for ya. I am blunt, pretty honest, and verbal enough when I need to be. I prefer not to be physical, but if I need to I can handle my own in a scuffle, so don’t be deceived by my size.

Speaking of deceiving, I am a chick, but people always assume I am a guy. It is probably the way I carry myself, the fact that my voice could belong to either gender coupled with being pretty much a tomboyish and flat chested to boot. I don’t really mind the assumption, so don’t expect me to correct ya. I am whatever you think I am. Just make sure keep the rude or insulting in your head 'cause saying it out loud might earn something you ain’t prepared for.

I will let you know that while I can be friendly I have some downsides to me. I am weird as hell and don’t give a hoot who knows it. Sometimes my appearance and behavior can scare folk away and if it doesn’t then there is something a bit more threatening at hand: mood swings. That’s right. Mood swings. I can be sunshine one minute and a hurricane the next. So that is there.

In any case, outside of that I am all around okay gal to be around if you can swallow the negatives along with the positives when it comes to me.

The Potential

Strengths:

Strength Name: Artistic Hand
Description: I am artist of many talents. I am able to capture things almost perfectly from viewing it once in the form of paintings, drawings, writings, sculptures and more. This eye for details, make me a great observer and analyzer of things and situations.  

Strength Name: Small Package
Description: Thanks to my size and being generally fit and lean, I am a flexible and acrobatic gal that is also quick on my feet. (+15% to luck)

Strength Name: A Woman of Knowledge and Who Seeks It
Description: I know my way around weapons, the human body, and many other topics that some may ignore all together. I love research no matter the type and often will go out of my way to explore a thing or two if it means gaining more information for my mental collection. As a result of being so well verse in many topics and being meditative in general, I have a deep understanding of the world and the things in it. (Understanding at twice the rate)

Strength Name: A Woman that Keeps A Secret
Description: I am full of secrets that I will not tell and as a result I am a person that can be told something and I won’t repeat it even if it is something that may help out with things. As a result, I gain a lot of trust from people because I keeps things confidential.

Strength Name: An Approachable Gal
Description: I am pretty open person making it easy for someone to interact with me and fall under the false security that I and they are friends right off the bat.

-----
((A floating Strength is a strength you've gained inRP. For example, if you were on a Kendo team for some time, you'd naturally know Kendo which is where this strength would come in. However, be aware, it will not be as strong as any of your actual strengths and is a small plus)

-----
Floating Strength Name:
Description:

Weaknesses:

Weakness Name: Overthinker
Description: Sometimes being able to analyze or remember things is a blessing and sometimes it is a curse. As a result of keeping so much in my head, I can at times over think things to the point where it gives me a headache, exhaustion, or threatens to drive me mad.

Weakness Name: The Pain Is Real
Description: Despite how fit and acrobatic I am, I am sensitive to physical attacks, bruising easily and carrying the pain around a lot longer than most. (Takes +15% more damage from physical attacks )

Weakness Name: I am who I am.
Description: I may be an odd ball and if I do deceive someone it is typically on accident or just rolling with whatever someone thinks about me within reason of course. Otherwise what you see is what you get. Me is me, yo. (Expression grows at half the rate)

Weakness Name: Tight Lips
Description: What goes into me via word or writing, if I find it something worth protecting, I won’t let it spill no matter what. As a result, I can come off as shady or suspicious to those that are poking me for information.

Weakness Name: Mood Swings
Description: As approachable as I am, one thing that takes people off guard is my mood swings. One minute I can be quite nice and the next I can be biting and cruel without warning. As a result of this, I unintentionally end up hurting people or chasing them away due to the fact they cannot handle me on a bad day.

-----
((A floating weakness is one gained in RP. It could be a fear you inherited during RP, or an injury that hinders your character. Some can be temporary while others can be permanent.)

Floating Weakness Name:
Description:

Demon Weapon: ((This is the both a Weapon and a Demon. You have a parasitic relationship with this Demon, and as such you will always want it near you as it is the source of your power. Unlike Soulbound Weapons, this Demon Weapon cannot be summoned and will always remain active, meaning you'll have to keep it on you at all times.))

Weapon Name: Pan's Antlers
Weapon Description: *tilts head at this one considering something for a moment before nodding.* Alright then. I have this set of scars along the insides of my left and right arm. They show up a thick line that run from my elbow to my wrist. These scars have whelps across them from stitches and staples that have left there marks there. It is a mess, but uh...in battle it kind of reveals why. When threatened those two slits open up and revealing the folded weapons there. Once I pull them out and unfold them. The wounds seal up again. The weapons themselves are a pair of bone weapons that when unfolded look like a pair of deer antlers. They are designed for easy use and work well with my style of fighting which requires lots of movement. The tips are sharp and used to pierce and tear into whatever I can lodge them in. The weapons are white stained red from blood along their body and the tips are stained forever black. The blades are about 3.5 Feet long with tips about about two inches long in some places and one or so inches in other places.
Weapon Image: NA
Weapon Attack Type: Pierce
Weapon Element: (Leave this blank. Only special weapons obtain an element behind its blows.)

Side-Arm Weapon:

Side-Arm Name: Siren
Side-Arm Description: This is a silver handgun with a black handle that slides into well polish silver that makes up the rest of the gun. It is engraved with skulls on its body and red roses on its handle. Along the barrel rest a skeleton dressed as an elegant woman with long hair that gives the gun its name.
Side-Arm Image: NA
Side-Arm Attack Type: Gun
Side-Arm Style: Revolver - Single Shot - Accuracy is increased by 20%. Consumes only one type of ammo per use. Can shoot only one enemy at a time.

The Background

History:

Of course you would want this wouldn’t ya? Well I guess I can answer. First off yes. I was a human and yes I am fused with a demon. No I don’t have some traumatizing back story to go along with this. I was street kid picked up off the streets at the age of 13 and pretty much adopted by a lady who was also a scientist. She introduced me to her sciencey buddies since I showed interest in liking the stuff and well from there we kind of just became one big goofy family. They showed me a project they were working on that was going to try to fuse a human with a demon they caught. It was intrigued me, so I willing became their test subject. The reason for this was simple. I wanted to power and wanted to know what would happen if I were to successfully fuse with such an outlandish creature. It was dangerous and there was a risk of death involved, but that only appealing to me. I did suffer, but not in the fashion one may think. I was never tortured or abused. I was well taken care of and when the experiments took me down, the scientists made sure I was comfortable and could stay alive to see another day.

I survived and was successfully fused with the creature. I was 15 when I went under and 17 when the process was over with and i was released. I was pretty happy with what I had become and at the age of 18 I was allowed to leave and live on my own. I took up a life in East Eden where I didn’t have to worry too much about prying eyes. When I did have to go into the city, I used to hide myself under all these clothes, but then I remember we humans are weird and I am pretty sure there are some out there even odder than me. So with this aha moment, I figured it was okay to show myself. Sure I got looks and raised eyebrows at first, but after settling into my own business and people got use to me seeing me in the city the looks came less and less.

Life would’ve been great if that damn Eternal Divide didn’t come about 3 years later, killing folks, my adopted family included, and opening the gateway to some new sort of hell where demons come out to play with the insane and murderous. It pretty much made a mess of the city making life a lot more chaotic than usual. That sort of stuff makes a gal’s life harder. So what to do? Complain? Cry? Nah. I just I gave this mess a nice “fuck you” and went about my life the best way I could. It's worked for five years so I guess I'll keep doing what I am doing.

Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

Maxwell Alexander - Endy - Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Alexander - Endy - Forgotten   Maxwell Alexander - Endy - Forgotten EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 1:21 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Maxwell Alexander - Endy - Forgotten
Page 1 of 1