Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] Empty
PostSubject: Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning]   Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 12:19 am

Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] Vp7qfc

---------------------
Angels and Devils

---------------------

It was the lunch break, Albrecht had just left from his Physical Education class. It was surprisingly satisfactory, with the constant and intense training he had back Europe it amazed him the class was just as complete, Class 0 did receive the best treatment after all.

Regardless, it was a moment of respite for him before the next class started. The knight sat by his own, and after saying his prayers he'd begin to chow down his food. He had brought quite a lot, and his appetite was voracious, someone with an occupation like his did require a lot of energy so it was no shock that he ate a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning]   Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 1:25 am

Hono Kaen sat quietly in her science class it was tiresome as the educator rambled on and on feeling like it. Once the lunch bell rung nearly all the class rushed out the doorway pushing and shoving very tired and hungry, not a good combination. Hono on the other hand slowly packed up her books and such placing them in her bookbag. After exiting the class saying goodbye to her teacher, the actress entered the lunchroom.

Sitting at an empty table, looking through her lunch box for some food she jammed in her bag. A chicken and cheese sandwich, some potato chips and a can of soda. Pressing her nail against the metal on top of the can snapping the top open. Next came the bag, pulling it open and taking a chip out, while eating she noticed a fellow student at an adjacent table, but he was pigging out on his food, it was quite a lot. Hono shook her head and sighed. "What a pig..." placing a bit of her sandwich in her mouth eating slowly savoring her food.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning]   Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 10:46 pm

The Knight was not unaware of those around him, and Hono's comment did not went unnoticed. Perhaps she was indeed right, while among his battle brothers in Germany such behavior was acceptable but for the rest of the world it is a sign of brutish and uncultured behavior. The real question was, should he care about blending in?

"It's not very polite to speak ill of people behind their back either. He spoke out loud, still with his eyes on his own food and not looking at the girl. Perhaps not the best way to go about the situation, but his pride was not gonna let someone call him a pig like that.

"...Lion, are you sure you should bother with petty insults?" The holy weapon communicated with Albrecht through their mental link. He did not respond however, he just kept taking bites from his food, not as savagely as before though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning]   Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 12:35 am

Hono just finishing her chips balled up the bag and tossed it into a nearby trashcan. Hearing the knight speak up. "Excuse me? Who the hell do you think you are?" Hono said rather calmly. She stood up, once her sandwich was gone she began to pack up her things. "I wouldn't speak like that to me, You'll just make a scene," She told the man

She grabbed her drink and took a sip, it was cold. She thought about what was happening, getting into petty arguments was normal for her. Her mind wasn't thinking about the exchange, she was thinking about her next class and drama club.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning]   Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 1:01 pm

Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] Mhem6BF
"A fellow student, isn't that enough to warrant respect?"

Despite the stern expression, he'd not raise her tone at her. It was quite pointless to argue, he did not care for an apology even though he had distaste for back-talking like that. He did not expect her behavior to change either. It was really just plain dumb pride speaking.

"I do not care, i did not bother anyone yet i was insulted." He added in a firm, although not loud, tone. "I might be a 'pig" but at least, i have respect for other people."

"By the lord..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning]   Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 1:41 am

Hono calmly hummed and put her bag on her back not really caring for this argument. "I'm Hono, You shouldn't let small things like that bother you," The actress said flipping some hair out of her face while adjusting her uniform so it didn't squeeze her body. "I'm pretty blunt..." she glanced up at him having a rather plain, straight face expression.

Hono studied his character, he seemed rather calm. Most of Hono's arguments were louder, this was a nice change of pace. "Let's not waste our time on this...". Hono said cracking a little smile. He didn't seem like most of the kids in their classes, Hono did find it a little odd and would perhaps press him for some more information.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning]   Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 8:53 pm

"She is right, you know. I thought you were above such arguments..." Lamina's tone was one of disappointment. Still, she worried he would keep going being regardless.

"...Sure." He did not want to end the discussion like that, he still felt insulted but the girl did not seem invested in it enough, she'd likely just leave and he'd be left looking like a grumpy idiot. He too would begin to pack it up to leave. "Still, you should watch your tongue around strangers, some would go beyond calling you out on it." He would never go that far over an insult, but some people can be quite hot headed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning]   Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 5:42 pm

The girl took a deep breath and rolled her eyes. "I'm not apologizing if that's what you're asking." She cracked her knuckles. "Yeah yeah yeah... Thanks for the life advice, I got some for you as well..." She smirks cheekily. "Don't keep arguing with me,"  She had a calm almost soothing tone.

The girl had English next period, she looked through her backpack as she spoke to him. She made sure she had her books and supplies.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning]   Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 9:20 pm

"Be a big boy and let it go, otherwise you two will keep butting heads like idiots." Having to watch two stubborn kids fighting each other was not how the Demon Weapon wanted to spend her time, a proud Angel now reduced to a babysitter. How lovely...

"Now you are just being flippant and cocky about this. No, i don't need an apology." She didn't seem like the type who would ever apologize anyways, still her behavior was quite insufferable. It's like she thought she was above him, she should learn a thing or two about humility. "Are you trying to intimidate me?" Albrecht had an eyebrow raised, it takes a lot guts for someone of her size to do that, he will give her that.

The cadet would pick up his things and begun to make his way towards Class 0. Hopefully, that would be the last he'd see of that girl.

"You should listen to me for once instead of charging into every situation like a juggernaut..."

"Don't give me that lecture, i have caught you boasting about your past life." He'd keep his communications with the blade through their mental link, it would just look weird if he spoke out loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning]   Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 11:08 pm

Hono heard the bell, she began walking back to her class. She held her book tight in her hand, she walked rather fast. She was glad to have the man gone from her, however glancing forward then to the left. "Oh great..." She said rather loud, noticing how close he was to her. "Damn it..." She mumbled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning]   Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 11:54 pm

There, he was at peace again. Away from that annoying, bratty girl, now he could be alone with his thoughts and Lamina Sanctus, of course. His steps were swift and firm, he didn't want to be late for class and he had wasted more time than he should have. Then on the corner his right eye someone appeared, it was her again. That wouldn't be a problem but she just had to open her mouth to comment on the situation, he would have ignored her himself, would have been better.

"I thought we had a non-verbal mutual agreement to not talk to each other again. Make up your mind woman..." He groaned, clearly annoyed at the situation. "It's almost like you want to keep this going." He kept walking, firm on his path, he shouldn't be far away from Class 0.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning]   Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 12:32 am

Hono was getting closer to her classroom. "I'm heading to class... I'm not trying to start anything..." Hono said angrily. " What class are you in?" She was actually curious. "Just wondering," The girl yawned a little, " Did I ever get your name?" She smirks looking at boy wondering if he would tell her.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning]   Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 3:57 pm

That was a sudden change of behavior, quite puzzling for Albrecht. Not long ago she was acting smug and now she was attempting to make small talk with him. The first thing that came to his mind was that she might have ulterior motives but if that was the case she'd have been friendly from the start. He gave her a look of suspicion for a moment but he decided to go along.

"Class 0." He was rather casual about saying what Class he belonged despite the weight it carried among the average Endymion citizen, in all honesty he cared more about his title as a Knight of the Holy Church rather than a Soldier of Isla, even if the former meant nothing for most people. "I'm Albrecht Frost... and you are?" He'd fall silent again, waiting for a reply. He remained distrustful of the girl for the moment though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning]   Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 12:35 am

Hono didn't know why she was changing her view towards him. Being bored was probably the most likely option. She walked and looked forward, the conversation was probably the third thing on her mind, She thought about her mother and how she was doing. Also looking for her classroom drew her focus away.

"Oh... I'm Hono Kaen!" She said still not looking at the boy, She waved at a few friends walked passed. She held her backpack in her hand instead of putting it on her back. " What's with class 0?" She asks wondering herself.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning]   Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 12:41 am

As if her sudden change of behavior was not shocking enough, she was also absolutely clueless about Class 0. He did not mind that she did not know, but it was in all honestly surprising considering the average reaction of the Endymion citizen about cadets.

"You don't know? Every time someone becomes a Cadet they are put in Class Zero." Short and simple, there wasn't much to it and no reason to hide it from her, it was public information after all. "It segregates us from other students but..." In reality he didn't cared much about other students, they were civilians while he was a weapon of vengeance. They live regular and peaceful lives, while he spills blood in his eternal crusade, two different worlds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning]   Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning] Empty

Back to top Go down

Angels and Devils[Hono Kaen::Morning]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next