Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Going after Anya - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Going after Anya - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Going after Anya - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Going after Anya - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Going after Anya - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Going after Anya - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Going after Anya - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Going after Anya - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Going after Anya - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Going after Anya

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Going after Anya - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:54 pm

The Masked Man tilted his head as he grasped Anya by her hair and kept the gun pressed against her head. There was a certain distance he was going to let the dark skinned male make it to him before pulling the trigger. He was getting dangerously close enough now. "Oh, here to meet me, huh? My My, if I known I would have two visitors I would have reserved the VIP room for us. Gomen Gomen." When the young man spoke of Limbo and Ueitawa, the Masked Man began to give a low chuckle from beneath his mask. What was S/He thinking? As the young male went on, the Masked Man fell quiet and did not move. Once again, it was impossible to tell what he was thinking with that mask covering his facial expressions. When he finally stopped speaking, the Masked Man remained quiet before suddenly popping his head up and giving a loud snore. "ZZZZZzZzzz>!< Say what now? Ah, you thought I was serious about the submit line? Gomen gomen, I'm a guy who doesn't like to share his creations. Though I suppose I didn't exactly create Limbo itself... It's been around long before us mortals haha..." Another low chuckle came from beneath the Masked Man's mask before his attention shifted over to the little kid. "Playing villain? Hahaha, maybe maybe. But, am I such a bad guy? Did you not see Anya here? She was having so much fun being in this place she loved so much. I like to think of myself as someone who delivers people to a world of their creation. Do you believe I made this nightclub? No ho ho, our little trouble maker here did." The Masked Man pressed the barrel of the gun into her forehead as he continued to look towards the two newcomers with a tilted head. "You lot sure have alot of questions about this place, eh? I wonder how informed you are riiiiight nooooowww." He carried his words like a joke. When the kid went on to say Anya Satoshi wouldn't be a viable hostage, the Masked Man looked at her and then back at him with a laugh.

"Woah, you're a little scary kid, aren't cha? I bet you're fun at parties, haha!" The Masked Man pulled Anya up by her hair, making her hang from his grip with her same dazed expression. For him to hold her so easily with one arm proved he was quite strong, despite his slender appearance. He'd wait for the little brainiac to finish his deduction, and soon after the Masked Man would look at the dark skinned boy. "How do you put up with this kid? Either way, I had no intention of using Anya Satoshi as a hostage." In that moment he'd throw the girl down towards the dark skinned male. It was his choice to catch her or let her hit the floor hard. "And when it comes to me using this place as my personal trash can, you're surely mistaken. This is a world of my creation, and all those who inhabit it show nothing but joy. I'm sure even you two have had your blissful moments here in Limbo. Ya know, how about this? Let's play a game..." The Masked Man pointed his gun towards the silver haired kid and tilted his head. "Ding dong, ya hear that? I feel like it's time for a boss fight! If you beat this next opponent, I'll leave you a little memento about Limbo, and what it truly is. How does this sound to you two? Deal? I'll even throw her life into the balance. If you lose, however; you get nothing and Anya stays here forever. Don't be scared now, what will it be?" The Masked Man kept his gun pointed towards the younger kid while giving periodic laughs beneath his breath.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:22 pm

The 3rd year simple listened as the underclassmen hit this masked man with a bombardment of blunt questions. It was more than obvious he didn't understand the meaning of the word subtle. However, the black figure didn't seem to mind the questions, in fact, it was almost as if he was toying with them. Cole sucked his bottom lip in annoyance; he just didn't understand this guy. But it's not like they could just attack him while he still had that girl within his possession, so they had no other option but to wait for the perfect moment to strike. Didn't like to share his creations, yet didn't create limbo? What could he possibly be talking about? Possibly this Dysfunctional city they stood within? Would make the most sense after all; Limbo morphs to ones true intentions and heart. And this place is practically Ueitawa, is it not? So, the question is: What does this masked figure plan to do with Ueitawa? The 3rd year found himself lost in thought as the man on stage continued to speak. Cole came back when the figure addressed him with a question about the underclassmen. 'I just humor him.' He cackled with a nodding head. Suddenly, he'd throw the girl off the stage towards him. Instinctively Cole caught the lifeless female with bent knees and held out arms : ). 'Little warning would've been fantastic.' He spoke; words coated in nothing but sarcasm. With the girl secured, they no longer had to play passively; they could easily go on offensive and show this masked figure the errors of his ways. But something held the 3rd year back from even considering such actions, but what?  'A game? Like hopscotch?' Cole wondered with a rose eyebrow. What was he planing? Suddenly he pointed the gun towards the underclassmen, Cole looked at the swordsmen who seemed to be prepared then back at the shadowy figure. 'yoooo, lets just chill for a moment, yeah?' He exclaimed, voice calm and eyes shifting from Naito to the culprit like some fast paced tennis match. The man continue to speak; this time going about some type of boss fight. If they win they'd get some memento about this mysterious realm, but if they lose, the girl stays with him? Cole spat off to the side and shook his head. 'Can't even lie, I like the way this dude handles business. Some diabolical shit, if you ask me.' The 3rd year explained; eyes still shifting between the two. With the stakes already high, the underclassmen rose them even higher; throwing himself into the metaphorical pot. Cole shoot a glare towards the underclassmen and voiced his obvious displeasure 'Yo, relax there, Mister jumpy. Let me handle this. No need to give him what he wants.' Cole ensured the underclassmen with a sly grin. He sat the girl down on the pavement, and looked directly ahead at the masked figure. 'Kind, sir. We humbly accept your most gracious offer. ' He bowed. 'But no, in all seriousness we accept. However...' He paused; clearing his throat and sniffling a few times. 'If we win, you gotta stop tossing people in here. I mean, lets face it. That's some exhausting; yet pretty dedicated shit, dude. Not to mention impressive.' Cole nodded, 'But I mean, it gotta be a bitch throwing snot nosed and privileged kids from some academy in here, amirite? And getting nothing in return for it? Damn, I'd be pissed as fuck, not even gonna' lie. So, what do ya' say to those terms?'     

Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:04 pm

"Lies?" The Masked Man tilted his head to the side, yet that red smile on his mask remained in tact. It was like it was taunting both of the young boys. "Why would I lie? You wound me, little one." Once again, his tone was carefree. Suddenly both boys began to spout of terms, causing the Masked Man to tilt his head to the opposite way. First he listened to the pale one, then the dark one. After a moment of silence, he shifted his gun over towards the dark skinned one. "Ya know, I like his idea better. Also he called me a Mastermind, haha, this is so dreamy~ This place does need more faces, and I can't help but wonder what sort of place would appear here with this stick in the mud popping up for a stay. But alas, I will only accept one term, and one only. So you little girls chatter amongst yourselves to determine which term you're throwing at me. If you win, choose. If I win, well, actually you didn't give me any more bonuses for winning this, did you?" The question was directed towards the dark skinned male, making the Masked Man shrug his shoulders. "Then by default, I'll be taking your terms, Mr. Stick in the Mud. If you win, I'll tell you what I know on that specific subject. However, if I win you'll be my personal little slave. Your first order of business will be to kill anyone coming into Limbo without my consent. Fun Fun, right?!" The Masked Man chuckled before vanishing in a dark miasma. He'd reappear in the DJ booth wearing a typical DJ headset and playing with the turn tables. Bringing the mic up to his mask, he'd begin to speak. "Yo Yo, it's your boy DJ Hand Job in the club tonight. We have two special guests so let's show them some loooove~! Clear the dance floor because there's about to be some sick grooves going down with our three main attractions!" As the Masked Man spoke, the large dancing floor began to clear, as the Shadows began to vanish one by one. Suddenly in that moment, Anya Satoshi's body would begin to jerk and churn on the floor of the club. Suddenly the Shadows that had once vanished, reappeared in a storm above her and begin to pour into her body like that of a demonic spirit to a poor soul. Soon the club was a mix of her screams and the loud thumping music in the background. DJ "Hand Job" continued to turn his records while watching the battleground from his high rise.

As the entities finally finished pouring into Anya Satoshi's body, the young girl would push herself to her feet. There were notable changes with her. Her skin had become black and resembled iron. Her humanity was being recessed, and the Shadows were using her like a puppet on strings. When the Masked Man spoke of a boss fight, he was not speaking of himself fighting. No, he spoke of Anya Satoshi, and if these two brutes beat her too bad, she would most definitely die. After all, just because the Shadows were using her as a vessel, it did not mean she was not still in there somewhere. So here we were to see who the real monsters were. The two Persona-Users could either kill her and win, or let her kill them and fail. Regardless the Shadow Woman readied herself for combat.

Going after Anya - Page 4 Tumblr_m22vwtQl8h1qlub1uo1_r2_500

"I..." She spoke. "Krk-Kill you."

With those final words, the once troubled Anya Satoshi was now a weapon used by the Masked Man, and he simply continued to turn his records in the booth over looking the battle. Surely he was going to enjoy this.

Possessed Anya Stats:
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:21 pm

'Dammit, Squirt...' The 3rd year whispered to himself with vigilant eyes. Why give this masked character what he wanted from the very get-go? And those terms? If they did somehow managed to lose, this case was as good as over. And for what? Just for some silly ambition to rule this realm? Eventually they were destined to learn of such information; especially if they continued to travel down the path they were. So why rush it? Ugh! Cole just didn't get it. And now the stakes were high; so high that literally everything came down to this so called boss-fight. The 3rd year was thoroughly pissed. 'Fine. Not like we have little choice in the matter now does it?' He replied to the masked characters before he vanished into a cloud of black. He'd instantly appear behind the DJ booth and began to spout complete nonsense. The 3rd year dug in his ear to indicate his boredom while all the club going Shadows faded away. 'DJ Hand Job, huh? Yup, that's pretty accurate seeing how the dude did just beat us.' Cole murmured. The Underclassmen spoke; mentioning something about the girl and how they would have to fight her. The 3rd year placed his eyes on the girl and noticed how the Shadows flooded her husk of a body; her entire being twitching while he screams blinded in perfectly with the toon's. The Brawler spat off to the side before raising both his arms directly out in front of himself. Flames twisted through his fingers and traveled all the way up to his forearm. In the fires wake would be the Boxers Soul-Bound weapon of choice. Cole shoot a glare towards the underclassmen who seemed to be going on about how he wouldn't be able to strike this possessed girl first. 'You're kidding right? Aren't you the same person who was going on about how he wanted to take over Limbo? And here you have the perfect chance to learn how to do that, yet you're gonna stand here with your tail between your legs?' He spat off to the side and sucked his bottom lip, 'And what about this loophole bullshit you were going about earlier, huh? Don't tell me that was all talk. I'm fighting, not just for her sake, but for yours. If you're not gonna fight then don't get in my way.' Seemed like the roles were reversed. Cole was acting like the cold-blooded one while Naito hesitated. This situation was bad, no doubt about that. But hesitating would only make it worse. With a burst of phenomenal speed, the Boxer closed the distance between himself and the possessed girl. 'This'll only hurt a little.' He'd execute a rather basic hook-punch aimed directly for the girls metallic jaw. Upon completing the strike, he'd leap back a few times and await for the outcome of his attack. He didn't want to seriously injury this girl, but he didn't just want to stand around and take free hits. Yes, like Naito, he took had moral obligations when it came to females. But in situations like this, beating her within a inch of her life would do them all a favor. He wondered how long it would take for the swordsmen to realize this?

- - -

stat(s):

strength(s):

skill(s):
Damage:

crit chance:

hit misses:

Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:59 pm

The Shadow Woman took the sudden punch, yet her face nor head would not show signs of injury. Instead there would only be a loud "clank" noise to accompany the brutal hit. Her skin was rock solid, and that attack played testament to that. Her shimmering eyes would look towards Cole Barbados for a few seconds, before shifting over towards Naito Tsurinai. It seemed the smaller male was hesitating. Well, that didn't matter! Shadow possessed Anya took this moment to suddenly shoot off with great speed towards the two Users. Moving between them both, her arms would be extended outward and bent at the elbows. With this, her hands were positioned infront of each of their faces. If her attack was successful, she would have successfully palmed not only Cole's face, but Naito's face aswell. In that moment, she'd tilt her body forward, pushing their heads backwards and towards the ground hard. In that brief moment, the possessed girl would display inhuman strength, as she slammed both of their heads into the floor of the club and created two basketball sized craters around each of their skulls. With her hands still on their faces, she'd continue to push their heads into the ground while muttering incoherent words and phrases. However, what could be understood was the "kill" order she was given.

Meanwhile the Masked Man was partying behind the DJ Booth, dancing to the music in the background and turning the tables before him. He seemed to be having the time of his life watching these two boys fight for their lives in his makeshift coliseum. Pulling the mic up to his mask, the strange man began to speak out towards Cole. "Woah Woah, hitting women?! Isn't that against the guy code? Sir, I am disappoint!" He was obviously mocking them as he continued to dance in his booth upstairs.

Possessed Anya Stats:

Hit misses:

Critical Hit:
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:54 pm

'Fuck...' He muttered shaking his hand. 'Did I just punch a hunk of steel...?' The underclassmen beside him spoke; words proud and determined. Now that is the Naito he knew! But, before he could even reply with some witty comment. The possessed girl went on the offensive; completely catching the 3rd year off guard. 'What the fu--...?!?!?' His words were muffled as the metallic girl palmed his face effortlessly. The Brawler saw nothing but darkness and felt intense pain as the female slammed his head down upon the pavement. 'N-n-now that hurt...' He managed to speak at the climax of the collision. He struggled to break free from her grasp in this very awkward position, but to no avail. Luckily enough for the upperclassmen, the swordsmen finally found his groove and attacked the possessed female. The attack gave Cole just enough leverage to break free from her grip and roll to the side. He'd bring his body to a stationary position and glare at the hulking girl. 'Hit like a truck? That's a understatement, Squirt. Thanks by the way. Good to see you finally dropped your balls.' He cackled slightly as his resolve as fighter caused the azure tarot card to appear before him. Without a moment of hesitation, the 3rd year crushed the floating card with a swift jab. Gatsuga erupted from behind him in a majestic display of fire. The canine howled; sending a surge of healing energy through Cole and the swordsmen8. While this happened, Mister Hand Job voiced his displeasure towards Cole's sudden strike against the female. Gatsuga snarled towards the DJ before vanishing in a grand display of flames. 'Guy code? Kind sir. Have you ever heard of Bros before Hoes?' Why Cole was still humoring him? Hell, even he didn't know. Fixing his gaze back upon Naito he'd speak one last string of words. 'My punches won't do shit against her, dude. Like I'm punching metal or some shit. Guess that's a good thing though, we need her alive, ya' know? But I don't think I can take to many more of those head slams. My teachers always said I am extremely hard headed. But damn, my head ain't that hard...' He put himself into a battle ready stance and awaited for her next action.        

- - -

stat(s):

strength(s):
skill(s):
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:50 am

Once recovering her footing from being knocked aside by the swordsman, the Shadow would plant her feet and smash her fist together. This would cause a magenta light to being to corrupt her hands before she suddenly shot towards Cole with the intent for her next attack. Right as his Persona dispersed, she dashed through the remaining flames and went towards its owner. Planting a foot, she'd send her right hand up into his abdomen with extreme precision, stabbing into his gut with force. That would be the first attack, hit or miss. To follow the sudden assault, she'd spin off her heel and send a high roundhouse kick towards his left arm to send him flying off his feet. Though even she were too short to reach his head with her leg so easily, with her new found strength even a kick to the arm could send someone down. Of course, that was if it actually landed. Regardless, this dance floor had become that of a battlefield, and the Masked Man continued to dance and watch as a spectator. It was a no brainer that Anya Satoshi was now a tank, and she took the message "Women are Demons" to a whole new level here.

Possessed Anya Stats:

Hit misses:

Critical Hit:
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Through the flames shot the possessed girl with extreme speeds. 'Tch.' The 3rd year began to take steps backwards; attempting to read her next attack and hopefully dodge or nullify a great deal of the damage. However, right when he got a pretty accurate read, he'd feel something collide up against his side; the force more than enough to send him off his feet and tumbling off to the side. 'What the fuck was that?!' The Brawler asked himself as he quickly rose to his feet and glared directly in front of him. It seemed the underclassmen took the attack for it, and boy did this one seem painful. The swordsmen retaliated with strikes of his own; causing the metallic girl to lose her footing and stagger. Cole has seen this once before. Such staggering meant they were wide open for any form of attack. He could punch her again; doing minimum damage and hurting himself more than her. Or he could summon Gatsuga and hope to slow her down. The underclassmen barked orders; the pain in his voice apparent. 'Fuck... I'm already ahead of you, bro!' He exclaimed as the blue tarot card appeared before him. Crushing it within his palm, the mighty roar of the war tactician echoed through the entire club. The majestic wolf appeared directly in front of Cole with sword in mouth. She charged at the staggering girl and slashed her across the chest while passing9. 'Yo, you good?' The 3rd year asked the underclassmen as he offered to help him up.           

- - -

stat(s):

strength(s):
skill(s):

damage:

crit chance:

hit misses:

Last edited by ★ ENIGMA on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:16 am

With the critical strike from the blade, Anya would be taken off her feet and would fall hard with a thud onto the ground. Her heavy body made the ground shake the moment she hit the dance floor, and in those moments she'd be downed. Since Anya was on the ground now, what she would have previously been able to dodge would have landed.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going after Anya
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next