Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie)   Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) Tumblr_noxl2a1Jnp1rki51so8_500

Two people were to join the ranks of the Cadets that night, Julius had been informed one of the new recruits was a special case, an android made specifically to combat demons and aid the cadets. Admittedly, the prince was curious to see how it would fare during the initiation. The other as far, as he was concerned, was a regular human being. Regardless, prince Julius patiently awaited for their arrival...
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie)   Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:18 pm

He was waiting for this, it was about time. Joseph was anxious when his feet finally hit the floors of the Class Zero building. Tonight was an evening of challenge and fortitude. As the first Kerrigan to offer his service to the Queen, no one in his family had any idea what to expect to pass the test. But for all the years he spent training his body and studying, it was time to put it to the test.

Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) 0vEB2Qf

"Good evening, your Highness."
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie)   Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:23 pm

Jackie was absolutely certain he wasn't ready for this. He hadn't been ready four years ago, and he wasn't ready now. Still, Boss had put his name forth for the test, and Jackie couldn't refuse. He arrived on time, not even bothering setting up his emulated personality. He hadn't even been able to attack practice dummies all those years ago. This time wouldn't be too different, as far as he was concerned. He at least understood that he hadn't grown very much...though Boss had insisted there was 'Something that hadn't been there before', which Jackie didn't buy into. He entered, calmly, and without any indication of emotion. "IBX-GTL-GUN reporting." He greeted. He stopped in the middle of the room.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie)   Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 10:51 pm

Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) HT0Uo5x

"Greetings, both of you."

Julius nodded at the recruits as they entered Class 0, he then stood up from his seat, giving the two a stern and intense stare.

"Now tell me, why you wish to join our ranks?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie)   Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 10:58 pm

It was like a job interview, but there was a gravity towards it. He respectfully presented himself with a bow. Joseph kept his composure and his veneer of subservience. People at the top desired dutiful and obedient lackeys. He figured the Cadets weren't that different, the same with this so lauded Prince.

Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) GqcYA96

"I belong to a family line dedicating its every generation to the service of this City. It's finally my turn to carry on that tradition as the first of the family to serve the Cadets. I also wish to challenge myself to reach new heights under the Government, if you would permit me, your Highness."
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie)   Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 11:02 pm

"The reason for my very creation was to protect this city. It is my prime directive. I have been directed by my creator to formally join, after my 'adjustments'. I am fully prepared to be destroyed in the line of duty." Jackie stated, plainly. He would do his duty for Endymion, no matter what. Refusing was simply not an option for him, and he had...nothing else to fall back on. There wasn't exactly anything personal about his reasoning, but...it was his reason all the same. "Former failures during initial testing shall not be repeated." The other models in his line had passed...now it was his turn...maybe. Honestly, he still fully doubted he'd actually succeed, but he was prepared to try...
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie)   Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 11:32 pm

Julius folded his hands after the two spoke, they were people of duty and he could feel Joseph's burning ambition, real interesting. How far it would take both has yet to be seen, now it's time to test if they have the potential to fight.

Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) YfTwb6C

"Kneel and swear your loyalty to the Queen, Joseph you may drink from the goblet once you do so.
Unity IBX-GTL-GUN, you will show me your Papillon Heart."

After Joseph drank from the blood, he'd feel a sweet taste touch his lips, however soon something unpleasant was about to come. Breathing would become a hard and painful exercise, his body would be overtaken by the unending agony. His skin would crack and piece by piece it would fall on the ground, shedding his previous life and being born anew.

As for the Android, he'd have the blood of the Queen poured into the very thing that gave him an identity, an ego. Soon he too would be afflicted with the same pain as Joseph.

The Blood of the Queen awoke the two recruits to the power within them, they could feel it in their back of their minds. Joseph's however was violent, it was as if it was clawing it's way out desperately fighting for freedom...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie)   Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 11:44 pm

Joseph followed his orders with his knees bent and descending to kneel. He found it weird that this was what started the process. Ceremony wasn't exactly what he expected for a government institution unless it was to confer a very high rank. But then again, even some recruits in the officer corp do get some of these.

Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) PSx2oSR

"My loyalty is to the Queen and the City. I offer my loyalty."

After taking in the blood as prompted, the pain was unbearable. Was it poison that he took in? What the hell was this guy's problem? His mind was racing at first before slowing to a mere lull of sheer pain. Then it finally stopped before feeling a rush of unnatural power coursing through him after one last gash of agony through his head.  An ethereal being was summoned silently floating near him as he stared at it with awe and surprise.

"I am thou. Thou art I. Thine ambitions shall rise under my guidance. I am Celsus. Adopt caution or thou shall find ruin."

So, this was the power of the Cadets. While awe filled him, he could feel excitement and the goals of his ambition come even closer. This was only the beginning.

Current Stats:
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie)   Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 11:50 pm

Jackie winced, as the blood touched his 'heart' falling to one knee. Right. It was finally time to see if he had actually improved, over the last few months. There was something strange, data filled in, and then...changed. Into something he couldn't even hope to analyze.

"Contract. The illogical glitches shall be brought to the justice they deserve. All errors in this world must be corrected. Through this power we share, we must protect this city. I am thou...and thou art I." Jackie winced, as the voice in the back of his head spoke up. "Call my name, and never be obsolete again." As Jackie got back to his feet, something changed. What was what emulated become far more real, and behind his glasses, his eyes gained a bit more life, a reddish mist appearing behind him.

"X.A.N.A.!"
He called, voice full of emotions that had never truly been there before. The mist took on a more solid form, starting with a flowing red eye, and expanding to an entire mechanical body.

Starting Stats:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie)   Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:20 am

Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) YfTwb6C

"Show me what you are made off."

Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) CwSmhgo
"Braaaainzzz...."

Zombie a, LvL 2:

Zombie b, LvL 2:
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie)   Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:24 am

Jackie turned his attention to the zombies, his soulbound appearing in his right hand, seemingly just a plain, black bag...though far more heavy than it looked.

"Executing Execution.EXE."

Stats:

Attack:

Miss if 10:
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie)   Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:26 am

Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) TjKDjXQ

"This'll be easy. Let's go, Celsus!"

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie)   Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:38 am

Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) CwSmhgo
"Braaaainzzz...."

Zombie A, LvL 2:

Zombie B, LvL 2:
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie)   Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:44 am

"Y-You'll have to do better than that!"

Stats:

Attack:

Miss if 10:
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie)   Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:46 am

Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) MEF150N

"Keep it together!"

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie)   Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird Science(Moogle&Jamie)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next