Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Weird Readings (Kfrunt) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Weird Readings (Kfrunt) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Weird Readings (Kfrunt) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Weird Readings (Kfrunt) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Weird Readings (Kfrunt) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Weird Readings (Kfrunt) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Weird Readings (Kfrunt) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Weird Readings (Kfrunt) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Weird Readings (Kfrunt) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Weird Readings (Kfrunt)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Weird Readings (Kfrunt) Empty
PostSubject: Weird Readings (Kfrunt)   Weird Readings (Kfrunt) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:23 pm

"Beep, beep, beep, beep...." Mysterio beeped along in time with the device in his hands. The fact that his eyes were glued to the glowing arrow on the screen made him oblivious to the talking around him, as well as the several stairs of confusion and arousal(that last one being the left overs of a very controversial experiment he preformed one lonely Saturday night after striking out at a local pub with no one but Telsa to talk him down.... That one may have been a mistake to be honest.)

After several minutes of fallowing the beeping device Mysterio came to a stoop in front of one of the larger trees in the park, possibly one of the oldest as well. He checked his device once more to reassure he was in the right spot. Once satisfied he began to cordon off the immediate area with police tape.

What made this spot so special? Well it was because he had been fallowing the trail of a particularly strong "Persona Butterfly". The trail ended at this spot and Mysterio was determined to find the blue winged insect to use in his studies. Little did he know that he had not tracked down another butterfly, but a Velvet Door instead... And his transgression had sent a knock on that very same door.
Back to top Go down
kfruntrfrunt

kfruntrfrunt

PostSubject: Re: Weird Readings (Kfrunt)   Weird Readings (Kfrunt) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:13 pm

Smoothing out his blue tie, Geoff looked himself over in the mirror once more. Yes, everything was exactly where it should be: The pressed shirt, the ironed pants, the polished shoes. Everything was perfect. He shot finger pistols at his reflection, who returned the gesture as a show of respect. What a nice guy.

Just as he was pulling on his blue jacket, a knock echoed from within the Velvet Room. The Attendant perked up, wondering just what that was. Surely there wouldn't be a knock if someone woke up in the bed, right? Right. That made perfect sense. Then... who was knocking?

Geoff moved to the door and cracked it open, squinting at the ridiculously tall man outside. He was surrounding the area with police tape and generally acting highly suspicious. What a strange fellow, Geoff thought.

While the doctor's back was turned, Geoff slipped from the door and scaled the tree quickly, hoping that he could be just quiet enough not to be heard. Regardless of detection, Geoff sat on a low hanging branch and watched the doctor, smiling his coy little smile.

"Hey there, big guy. Whatcha up to?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Weird Readings (Kfrunt)   Weird Readings (Kfrunt) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:40 am

Mysterio didn’t pause his work when he heard the scrambling of someone behind him, he was sure if the being was hostile Tesla would alert him to any incoming danger. What he didn’t know, among the five or six things he did not know, was that he forgot Tesla at home today both relieving the young shadow and traumatizing him for life something that Mysterio would no doubt have to deal with later. Another of the few things Mysterio did not know was where the being had come from. It was obvious that it was not there prior to Mysterio turning around, so it must have materialized shortly after he began to set up the tape… Interesting… What ever the being was it must be connected to the oddly strong readings Mysterio was getting from this area.

“If you must know I’ve come to investigate some *COUGH* rather strange magic readings in the immediate vicinity.” Mysterio would almost cut the poor boy off with his quick response. He would take a moment to finish setting up the tape barrier before turning to look directly at the being in the tree with a mildly amused smirk, one that made his face look almost sinisterly sarcastic “Tell me *COUGH* is it you? Because if it is I will simply have to dissect you and find out what makes you able to, rather rudely and without so much as a hello, teleport behind people and climb trees… Well it’s obvious that your arms allow you to climb trees but uh... It’s more the magical teleporting that I’m interested in.”
Back to top Go down
kfruntrfrunt

kfruntrfrunt

PostSubject: Re: Weird Readings (Kfrunt)   Weird Readings (Kfrunt) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:20 pm

With a sly smile, Geoff rested his chin on a fist, lounging along the length of the branch. "Magic? Right here? Seems unlikely." He pulled out a watch on a gold chain from his pants pocket and checked the time. Somewhere, it was 8:36. Not here, but somewhere. He really ought to calibrate the thing.

"I mean, don't you think it's possible you just missed me?" He gave the man a once over, eyes settling on the strange device he wielded. Though he had not seen how the man had approached, given his speech and his fixations... Geoff could make a few guesses. "I mean, you were so absorbed in that device of yours that you didn't even see me sleeping on one of the higher branches. I simply jumped down to see what you were doing and then climbed back up." It was a poor lie, he knew, but that was part of the fun, wasn't it?

"Tell you what," he continued, standing up on the branch and climbing higher until he was directly above the man. He hung, legs hooked around the branch, and smiled down at the giant. "Let's start over. Hi, my name is Geoff. I was taking a nap before I started the...er... graveyard shift." He smirked, then realized that the man probably wouldn't get the joke. He smiled wider, deciding he didn't care either way.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Weird Readings (Kfrunt)   Weird Readings (Kfrunt) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 9:54 am

"Hmmm No. I do not accept your explanation for it dose not match my previous observations... In laymen's terms... I didn't hear you drop down...." Mysterio smirked as he aimed the device at the strange man. Sure enough he was giving off a strong magical energy when compared to the ambient energy around him... Though this could mean he just stumbled through a dense patch of magic and had some sticking to him like some sort of... thing that sticks to you when you walk through it? Eh it's an off day what do you want, comedic gold? Pfsh.

"Very well though, we will start over." Mysterio nodded and happly extended his hand to the strange man "My name is Dr.Mysterio. Lead shadow researcher of the Parangelia colony, and now that we are aquanted,I would very much like to begin dissecting you now to see if you are truly a source of magic, that is unless you can tell me why this particular spot is literally dripping with Negative Chaos Energy..."
Back to top Go down
kfruntrfrunt

kfruntrfrunt

PostSubject: Re: Weird Readings (Kfrunt)   Weird Readings (Kfrunt) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 2:39 pm

Geoff shrugged. Clearly the giant wasn't going to be convinced otherwise, and he felt no particular need to continue to deceive him. Not that he was going to tell the truth. No, he was just going to let the issue lie where it was.

Of course, Dr. Mysterio, as the giant was apparently called, was still pressing the magic thing. Geoff swung down from his branch and landed deftly and softly on the ground, looking at the offered hand. "I'm sorry, Doctor, but I don't feel exactly comfortable shaking the hands of those who want to dissect me."

He grinned, chuckling. "I understand where you're coming from, though. I shake the hands of almost everyone I dissect... though they can't really oppose it, so." He leaned against the tree, wishing he had an apple to munch on to complete his carefree look. "I'm a humble coroner, Doctor. Nothing more nothing less. I doubt you'll be able to find a magic gland or... whatever thing you're looking for." Dismissively waving his hand, Geoff sighed.

"Also, what do you mean by 'shadow researcher'. Do you research shadows, or do you research from the shadows?" He smirked, tilting his head curiously.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Weird Readings (Kfrunt)   Weird Readings (Kfrunt) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:54 am

"So you only autopsy the dead? Well I suppose that's... one way to do it I guess."" Mysterio only really heard every third world out of the strange man's mouth. While he did garner interest, Mysterio felt that the readings were of a much higher levels of Intrestium, the theoretical element that produces fields of Interest, a lesser known element but one of great important and interest... Ironicly.

"And yet you refuse my hospitality and good natured greeting... Interesting, it seems those comprised of magic lack for human greetings," Mysterio quickly jotted that down on his pad of paper before walking next to where the man leaned up against the tree. The odd device he held would glow a faint velvet blue before emitting a short but loud dining noise.

"Ah, never mind, while you do produce a large amount of magic, even more so then a Persona, this spot here seems to be where most of the readings come from. I would ask you *COUGH* Mmm, you stay here for a moment so I can run some tests on you later." Mysterio would set his device down and begin unfolding it... what it would become was quite unclear... though it would take a very serious question to pull his focus away from this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Readings (Kfrunt)   Weird Readings (Kfrunt) Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird Readings (Kfrunt)
Page 1 of 1