Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Drinking with a Wolf(Gus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) Empty
PostSubject: Drinking with a Wolf(Gus)   Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 11:16 pm

The Wolf held his shot of Vodka in one hand while he rested the other arm on the counter, his focus was the bartender on the other side of the counter, the two seemed to be absorbed in their conversation. The Lord told his stories of conquest and war while the bartender offered her snarky comments, her attitude greatly amused Boris. Ever since Heaven's Door had opened he had become a regular to that place, he was not sure why but it was as if the place's chill atmosphere calmed his inner predator and cleared his thoughts.

As for the bartender, she simply enjoyed hearing the over the top stories about a Werewolf who was carving his own empire somewhere in a darker version of Europe, it's like something out of those wargames she used to play when she was younger.

"Say, where is your boss? The one with the mechanical arm." He placed the glass aside before interlocking his fingers and resting his elbow on the counter.

Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) 6sp2mOX
"You mean Mio? She is busy with... something.
Do you want to rematch her after she kicked your and robocop's ass?"

He let out a chuckle, just what he hoped for. A quiet afternoon talking to his current favorite bartender. Though his plans would be cut short as the bells ringed, announcing the entrance of a third party.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Wolf(Gus)   Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 6:00 pm

Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) 6855242783_9db8007426_o

Gustav entered the bar on a whim, truly. The bells chimed, welcoming him into the abode, him following their echoes with his eyes. He took notice of the bar itself, the lady behind the counter-obviously the bartender-and the man she'd been conversing with at the time he entered.

Momentarily, he contemplated his options, standing still a step into the bar, framed by the door frame, but he quickly made up his mind and took a seat next to the man and the lady, pulling out his pipe and giving her a look, capturing her attention. He was quite large for a man as well, dressed in fine robes. He took his time filling his pipe as he waited for a response from her. "..." He also smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Wolf(Gus)   Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 12:29 am

Blake couldn't help but be impressed, that man was like a walking tower, his height surpassed both Boris and robocop. Such is the nature of Junction, sooner later an actual dwarf and giant will walk through that door. But enough with the random thoughts, the girl attempted to wipe off the expression of surprise and smiled back a the giant of a man sitting before her at the moment.

"Welcome to Heaven's Door, what can i get you?"

Meanwhile the Wolf Lord simply side eyed the new costumer with curiosity while sipping from his drink every once in a while. Boris had never seen this man before the man appeared to be a man of good in the lord's eyes, much like himself, composed and well groomed. Maybe starting a conversation with the newcomer would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Wolf(Gus)   Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 11:35 am

Gustav noticed both the look the bartender had initially directed at him and the sidlong glance of the man sitting next to him, and he found them quite amusing. In fact, as he was done, he pulled a match out and held the pipe to his mouth, speaking to the woman. "What a lovely smile. My my what have I done to earn such a welcome, you're going to make me blush." He smiled back at her as he spoke in a slow, deep tone. Every word took a bit longer than the last to finish, dragging its weight behind. Gus couldn't keep from turning his head towards the man next to him.

"I wonder, shall I take what your friend here is having? Bit of a rough drink to shake me up would be quite welcome." Bit of an odd way to place an order, but he was feeling quite amicable right now. Since he was interrupting anyways, he might as well interrupt them both fully, jump in and join in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Wolf(Gus)   Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 9:18 pm

"Why, thank you." she chuckled, such a polite and charming man, she felt at ease despite the man's intimidating height. Quickly she pulled a pristine, short yet wide glass in front of Gus before pouring the drink in it, Blake was precise and not even one drop of the Alcoholic beverage would be spilled. "This should be nothing for a big guy like yourself. So, what's your name?" The young woman rested her hands on the counter as she awaited for an answer.

"No matter his name, i can see he is a man of culture as well." The Wolf Lord let out a joyous laugh before extending his hand to the newcomer. Boris had never been bothered by the man's height, he had curiosity about Gus however.
"Boris Sokolov, it's a pleasure to meet you. If you don't mind me asking, what brings you to this humble and obscure bar?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Wolf(Gus)   Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 10:33 pm

Gus remarked the lady's remark with a smile of his own. She seemed pleased by his compliment, which was far more than enough to make him happy as well. He placed the pipe down momentarily to take the glass into his hand. He raised a brow at the lady in a jest before taking a sip. "Mmm. Quite the aroma." The demon said. He smirked as he took a match out and lit his pipe, letting a huff out afterwards. Before he could give him name though, he was cut off by a rather pleasant surprise.

Gus couldn't help but raise an eyebrow in surprise at the way the other man so suddenly decided to greet him, and in what manner. Quite extraordinary and it brought a glimmer to his smile. He took the other's hand and squeezed it hard.
"Nevermind my name, yet you give yours so freely." He chuckled. "My name is Gustav, but for the lady, Gus is nough." Giving a mischievous glance to the bartender, Gus returned his focus to Boris. "Please, the pleasure is all mine." By now, the man's hands were wide open, opening his posture towards the two in a friendly gesture. "Mere chance is what brought me here! I was searching for a short respite and I wound up here. From my years of experience, it's most often that the hidden places are the ones hiding all the beauty and secrets. The eyes of the public wear a diamond out, sullying its shine. Here, however, I felt that shine may have been preserved, and I am confident I'd already found it in these mere minutes since stepping through the door."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Wolf(Gus)   Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:38 am

"Quite poetic from you, Gustav. I can assure you made a good choice, the staff is quite pleasant and very competent, their regulars are good company." Boris grip was just as firm as the other man, not that he intended to contest it was just natural, he gave the demon an assured as both shook each other's hands, holding his glass in one of the hands he fully turned himself towards the man instead of just the head. "Though today is a slow day here."

"Most of the staff is busy with something else, i guess it's better that we don't have a lot of clients today. I'll make sure you have pleasant experience, however." The Bartender interject, she had been quiet for a few moments she didn't even seen to react to Gustav's previous remark about his own name, not that she wanted to be rude but you never know a client's true intentions, for her better play safe than possibly fuel someone attempts. "Feel free to mess with the jukebox by the way, we have mostly slow songs but i suppose you could find something you enjoy there."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Wolf(Gus)   Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 5:54 am

As Boris spoke, Gus caught a glimpse of the bartender to the side. She had been keeping silent and he could pinpoint that something might've bothered her. He glanced at her. "Forgive my unsavoury jest." He spoke slowly. "But an old man's passtime. On the topic of names, you never did tell yours." His demeanor turned a bit more cold and stoic as he spoke. His smile turned slightly less welcoming as it waned a bit. If food didn't sit well in one's stomach then it was wise to cut it.

Gus turned to Boris once more. "I am glad to hear that." His smile was back and he took another sip from the glass, placing it back with a ting as the two surfaces met. "Slow or not, I already like this place."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Wolf(Gus)   Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 7:22 pm

"Oh, it's fine. I just spaced out for a moment." The girl waved her hands dismissively as she expressed a somewhat awkward smile, perhaps she had interpreted his flattery the wrong way, she was just used to being hit on by drunk clients her mind went into autopilot."Is there anything else i could do for you or will that be it for now, Gustav?" Rested her hands on the counter and leaned forward.

After the bartender was done exchanging words with the Incubi,the wolf himself spoke again"If you don't mind me intruding, what do you do for a living? I'm a sell sword myself, not the most honorable occupation i'm aware but i must put my skills to use after being dethroned." His voice carried some shame, but he had to be honest about it if he wanted to make profit with his current occupation, on the bright side he still got to fight as he loved so much, not for his ideals but still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Wolf(Gus)   Drinking with a Wolf(Gus) Empty

Back to top Go down

Drinking with a Wolf(Gus)
Page 1 of 1