Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Underage Drinking (Liam) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Underage Drinking (Liam) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Underage Drinking (Liam) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Underage Drinking (Liam) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Underage Drinking (Liam) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Underage Drinking (Liam) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Underage Drinking (Liam) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Underage Drinking (Liam) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Underage Drinking (Liam) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Underage Drinking (Liam)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CallmeChase1

Underage Drinking (Liam) Empty
PostSubject: Underage Drinking (Liam)   Underage Drinking (Liam) EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 12:44 am

"I'm gonna be late, I'm gonna be late!" Thought Jade as she ran through the streets of the Backlights in her waitress outfit. It passed through her head over and over again as she zoomed by, trying to make it to her gig as fast as possible. It had been a couple days since she last sang onstage. She sang offstage a lot, mind you, but it was to be able to shine in those few opportunities that she could do it in front of others. To boot, it wasn't uncommon that she had to rush to the Silver Iris, the bar she usually sang in, while still wearing her waitress uniform. Her boss at the cafe wasn't exactly a very nice person and doesn't let her leave till her shift is over down to the second, which inevitably meant that Jade only had about 40 minutes to make it from one job to the next.

She finally made it however, and after sneaking in through the backdoor, as going in as a waitress would cause both confusion and embarrasment, she went to the changing rooms. She usually left her red performing dress there if it wasn't dirty, since it was the only place she performed in (at least for the moment, Jade hoped). As she was changing, she heard a banging on her door, something which made her jump, as she was semi-naked. It was Michael, the owner of the bar, who asked "Jade! Is that you? You're late again! Hurry up, the stage's already waiting for you." The burly man told her before going back to the main area.

Underage Drinking (Liam) 640?cb=20170510031739

"Yes, Mike!" She replied, getting changed faster and clumsier than before. Nonetheless, she finally got the outfit on; the red dress that made her look stunning. She had already done her hair on her way there, so she was all set. She ran towards the stage, almost tripping on her heels and before being visible to the spectators, awaited her call. Mike, having heard the thumping of her footsteps, took the microphone that was behind the counter at his bar where he worked, and proclaimed to the crowd: "Ladies and gentlemen, please, welcome the lovely Jade Bennet to the stage!" Her cue given, she took center stage, but because of the lights, she couldn't really see the crowd all that well. Was it small like usual? Hopefully more people will arrive soon, she thought. Despite that, she grabbed the microphoned with grace and, with the accompaniment of a prerecorded piano, she started singing a beautiful tune.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Underage Drinking (Liam)   Underage Drinking (Liam) EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 1:27 am

It was rare for Liam to get out of his house, let alone for him to go out to grab something to drink or eat but he was eyeing this place since the last time he had been in the BackLight so it was just a matter of time before hi curiosity got the best of him. Surprisingly enough nobody noticed that he was not as old as the normal clientele so he got in without much ruckus. He got a good place on one of the tables and asked for some food to see if they were really got with what they offered on the menu before he could hear a male voice making an announcement.
~ ...Hm? ~
Underage Drinking (Liam) Tumblr10
The lady that came in to sing had a nice voice, and after the events he got to be part of he could really need some nice, out of influential messages songs going through his ears. He got more comfortable and directed his attention to the singer as his food arrived, eating in a paced manner while looking at her singing for the time being.
Back to top Go down
CallmeChase1

PostSubject: Re: Underage Drinking (Liam)   Underage Drinking (Liam) EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 6:52 pm

Her song was over way too soon for Jade's own liking. She enjoyed singing so much that time passed far faster than she would honestly like. Still, once the piano hit its last note, she knew it was time to step offstage, something she disliked very much, yet she felt fulfilled for having given a great performance. For the longest time, she'd been singing her own songs but, since the crowd at the Iris always made requests for famous songs, she resigned to singing those straight from the get go, while still longing to utilize her own original content once again. For now, she could only captivate her audience using her voice.

Once offstage, Mike beckoned Jade over with his hand. He didn't seem all too worried, but it was clear that it was something important regardless. Once behind the bar counter, Mike told her "See that guy?" He pointed "The guy with the red hair"

"Yeah... what about him?" Jade nodded.

"He's a kid. Underage. Not supposed to be here." Mike told her, with a slight New Yorkean accent. Was New York still a city? She didn't know, but that's what he sounded like. Jade didn't know what to say anyways, as this rarely ever happened. And by "rarely ever" she meant "never". Usually the security guard is flawless, but Jade had to admit, this guy didn't seem like a kid at all. He seemed older than she was even.

"Well... he doesn't seem to be causing any trouble."
Jade tried to reason with Mike, as she knew he could get rough with the customers.

"I know, and that's why I'm telling you this. He seems like a good kid, he's staying pretty calm and he seemed to enjoy your act as well, but I'm not gonna risk getting the bar in trouble just 'cause some kid wants booze." He grumbled. Jade was overflowing with happiness.
He enjoyed her singing? Jade tried to contain her excitement, but in vain, as she couldn't helpt but let an "eep" slip past her lips as she heard it."Calm down will ya? Now, I need him outta 'ere, but I don't wanna make a scene, so could you do me a-" As Mike was about to ask Jade to talk to the guy, she had already started making her way over there, eager to meet someone that enjoyed her art. Oh, yeah, and to kick him out I guess, Jade thought.

She approached the table in which the red haired guy was sitting on while carrying a plate of chips that was on the bar counter, pressumably what he ordered. After taking a seat on one of the empty chairs next to him, she left the chips on the table and asked with a face of total serenity, trying to not seem threatening and make him think that he's gonna be kicked out with aggression, she asked: "So what're you doing here, kid? You're not supposed to be here are you?" with genuine curiosity in her tone.

Underage Drinking (Liam) 640?cb=20170320211700
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Underage Drinking (Liam)   Underage Drinking (Liam) EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 1:42 am

She was good at singing, that could be seen clearly as how everyone present seem to enjoy it very much and the man would be lying if he didn't admit he like it although she just sang some more known songs. But if wasn't her fault probably, after all this was not a concert so she probably just had a set of songs everyone who was a regular already enjoyed and she performed that for them. he couldn't complain however, as the food they offered was good enough to suffice for the absence of the singing lady and to keep this good for him. Until he was surprised with she herself sitting in his table with his next serving in hands. he was a little surprised to be found out so early there, but he couldn't help to offer a smile while he took his glasses of, at least to look a little more like the age range around that place. ~ Maybe without the glasses, my hair slicked back and more formal clothing wouldn't give it away so easily, ya? ~ He laughed a little bit before picking some of the chips up. ~ Don't worry, I'm not here to drink, just to enjoy your good singing and eat something nice. In fact, do you guys do takeout? Your food here is really nice! ~ Even if he was purposefully avoiding answering her question he wasn't doing it in a mocking or unpleasant tone, rather looking like he was more intrigued about her being there talking to him than anything else.
Back to top Go down
CallmeChase1

PostSubject: Re: Underage Drinking (Liam)   Underage Drinking (Liam) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 3:43 pm

"Not your typical Irishman then, huh?" She said, clearly in an innocent joking manner. She noticed him divert the topic a little bit, but she decided to roll with the conversation as it went. "It's not the glasses, trust me. You look mature enough for your age as it is." Jade said amidst a chuckle, not knowning his exact age. She took a chip from the plate absentmindedly while crossing her legs, being wary not to be too revealing, since she was wearing a dress.

She turned her head and pointed towards the bar over her left shoulder with her right index finger. "It was my boss Mike that noticed you hanging about. He has an eye for this sorta stuff. It IS his job after all."

Underage Drinking (Liam) 640?cb=20170516041225

She turned back towards the boy and smiled warmly, trying to seem like the good cop as opposed to Mike, inciting trust. "Unfortunately, we don't do delivery... buuuuuuuuuuuut I'm pretty sure I could convince him of making an exception. You know, for a fan" She said with a wink. "My name is Jade. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Underage Drinking (Liam)   Underage Drinking (Liam) EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 12:05 am

~ All Irish man have their flaws, ya? ~ He kept the light-heated tone of the conversation going, breaking some smiles here and there between his lines and the eventual chip munching he came to that place to do. ~ What? I'm thirty, you know? This damn baby face... ~ He laughed a little after that one, letting his age a mystery for a while longer. He liked the little conversation they were having and just averted his eyes from her of the chips to look at her boss, giving him a little nod with his head before flashing a nice smile and coming back to her. ~ I'm Liam. Nice to meet you Jade! ~ He offered her a hand... The one that was not dirty because of the chips. ~ But will it come signed by you? Because that will be nice when you make it big. I'll promise to sell in on the net for big money, ya? ~
Back to top Go down
CallmeChase1

PostSubject: Re: Underage Drinking (Liam)   Underage Drinking (Liam) EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:11 pm

"Ah, trying to get an autograph for free, are we?" She said with a playful smile, reaching for his hand with a delicate mannerism. It was honestly quite flattering and he had a way with words that she didn't seem to find in many. Truly, a charmer by nature. "Well, I'm sure a grown up such as yourself should have no problem paying for the tab. You need an ID for it." Not really, but he didn't have to know that. She was toying with him a little. Putting strangers into uncomfortable positions was funny, buy only if it's lighthearted stuff like this. He seemed charismatic enough, "let's see him slip out of this one" she thought.

She fixated on something that he said a little. "When you make it big". She looked bit her lower lip with slight apprehension.
" "When" huh? You... you really think I have it in me?" She asked with genuine curiosity. Hearing a total stranger have faith in her skills was invigorating. She felt warm inside, it was like if suddenly all her effort was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Underage Drinking (Liam)   Underage Drinking (Liam) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 9:24 pm

~ What? It doesn't hurt to try, ya? ~ After presentations were done he just kept eating between the little pleasant conversation they were having until she said he needed an ID to pay for what he was consuming. He seemed to be deep in thought for a brief moment before sparkling back into a smile ~ I don't have it on me right now, so do I get scot-free or do I have to do something else like the dishes? ~ He beamed enough to slightly close his eyes with the wide smile he offered her after his words, getting out of that as smooth as he possibly could.
He did shift his tone to a more assertive one and complemented his next words with a more sincere look than a playful one showing her that he was serious about its intentions. ~ The spark is there, yeah. You just have to work it until someone sees it. ~ He gestured a little before coming back to the chips. ~ Someone else that can lead you to fame, I mean. You already have a fan, ya? ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underage Drinking (Liam)   Underage Drinking (Liam) Empty

Back to top Go down

Underage Drinking (Liam)
Page 1 of 1