Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moogle

Moogle

Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) Empty
PostSubject: Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio)   Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 7:19 pm

Jackie stared at the theater, out of line, and arms crossed. Being handed a wad of cash being told to go see a movie was great and all, but...this wasn't the same as the TV set in his room. There were actually people here, and there were so many options...and all of them were confusing. He couldn't really tell the plot of many of them from the posters. In one way or another, they all just seemed confusing. Like, why were those people standing in an explosion, of all places? It just seemed like they were asking to die...any maybe they were. Jackie wasn't sure what Humans did for fun, so maybe it was...fun to stand in explosions? Jackie shook his head. No...that was just stupid. There was probably another reason for it. He hung his head. Even if he could fake emotions reasonably, he had no way of understanding how a human actually thought. Even then, he was reasonably sure humans didn't like standing around in explosions, since most seemed to have a fear of death.

After a moment, he approached a sign for some horror movie, examining it with a frown. Maybe he'd watch that. The poster didn't seem awfully confusing, just a family standing outside of their house...but...there was something in one of the top windows? Ugh, it was confusing, but it'd have to do for now. Jackie made his way over to get in line, and promptly tripped and fell, cash blown away, leaving him only able to stare at it as it blew off.
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio)   Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 9:10 pm

A slender and graceful figure would appear in Jackie's field of vision, it was young male with long and flowing golden hair, he would kneel down and start to collect the scattered dollars and pennies, putting them all in one single organized pile. The blond then quietly walked up to the fallen person with graceful and light steps before offering his free hand to help Jackie get up.

"You okay there, buddy?"He expressed a light smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio)   Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 8:55 pm

Jackie accepted the help, and picked himself up "O-oh. Thank you!" Jackie nodded. Manners were a thing Humans had, and this one had done something EXTREMELY nice for him. He wasn't sure anyone else around would have done something like that. Jackie gave a brief check to make sure that his clothing hadn't torn (He didn't need Boss complaining about a ripped knee or torn sleeve.) With that done, he smiled gently. "U-uh..." He frowned, and then tilted his head, at a slight loss for words. He was still learning, after all. Human conversations were so weird...
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio)   Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 12:25 am

GioGio couldn't help but chuckle, not out of malice mind you, the Giovanni could tell this person was at a loss that moment. He then ran his fingers through his golden locks, fixing his hair, while maintaining eye contact with the person and not letting his serene expression fade away, not even for a moment.

"No need to be so tense, do you need help with something?"
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio)   Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 1:17 am

"E-er, oh yes." Jackie was alert...or at least, a bit more alert. "U-um...if it i-isn't too much trouble, could I maybe have my money back? My....father...w-wanted me to get out of the shop for a while...and I f-figured I should watch a movie or something." While it wasn't technically untrue, Boss most certainly WASN'T his father. Creator, sure, but...saying that might bring up more questions. And Jackie WAS supposed to hide that he wasn't human...
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio)   Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 7:39 pm

GioGio snickered, he laughed at himself for being so focused on keeping the cool posture he forgot to return the guy's money! It must look awkward in the front of other people, but embarrassing stuff happens to everyone, he wasn't going to let stuff like this get to him. He rapidly extend the money for the Android to take it back, still with the calm expression on his face.

"How silly of me, i must have been with my mind somewhere else. Here we go." That boy seemed really shy, he hoped his extravagant style and chill demeanor wasn't scarring him. "Oh? What movie are you watching? By the way my name is Gionatan." He offered his left hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio)   Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 7:57 pm

Jackie accepted the money back. "U-uh, thank you." He offered. He relaxed, at least a little bit. "U-um...that was a pretty cool pose." He offered, rubbing the back of his head. He supposed he could understand. Boss sometimes got caught up trying to be 'cool' for no reason. This person didn't seem like a malicious robber, or anything like that. If he was, he probably wouldn't have bothered coming back. "I'm Jackie." He greeted, as calmly as he could manage.

"I was gonna watch that horror movie...the one with the house on the poster...it looks interesting?" He admitted. Normally he was more a fan of action, or war movies, but...none of the posters for those looked interesting, or made sense.
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio)   Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 1:13 am

"Don't even mention it, i'm just glad to help a fellow citizen in need. It's a pleasure to meet you, Jackie." He gave Jackie an assured nod before extending his own hand for a handshake with the shy young man. Though when he had answered the question of what sort of movie he was going to watch, GioGio had his doubt, not that he thought less of Jackie but he was meek and didn't seem like the type who would enjoy such movies. Yet the Giovanni kept his serene expression as he spoke yet again. "Oh? What a coincidence, it's the same movie i'm watching."
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio)   Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 1:21 am

Jackie shook his hand after a moment. "Nice to meet you." He finally decided. This person was decent. He had done something genuinely nice, and hadn't shown any sort of animosity. Generally, Jackie spent his time keeping track of stock, or handling customers, or...whatever odd jobs needed to be done around the store. Trips out to actually do something were rare, and he had NEVER been to the movies before. "Really? Huh..." Well, that was a good sign. Probably meant it was a movie that was 'normal' to like. Perfect. "...We should probably get back in line then..."
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio)   Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 1:47 am

Gionatan would step back in line after Jackie had done so, the Italian boy would be somewhat unquiet, looking all around as if he was searching for someone. After one or two minutes had passed he pulled a small pocket watch to quickly check the time before putting it back on it's place.

"Did you come by yourself or are waiting for a friend?"
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio)   Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 1:51 am

Jackie followed him back into line. "By myself. No-one I know had the time to go." Well. Realistically his creator had done it to get rid of him for the day, so obviously HE wouldn't come if invited...and Jackie didn't really know anyone else, in the long run. "...Are you waiting for someone?" Jackie finally asked, tilting his head to one side. The other boy did seem to be looking for somebody.
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio)   Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 1:59 am

"I see..." Gionatan felt bad for the other boy, being all by yourself in movie theater was quite the bore perhaps he should let Jackie tag along, he wouldn't mind and he was pretty sure his brother wouldn't mind having someone else around, especially someone as quiet and polite as this guy. "In fact, yes. I'm waiting for my brother, Bruno Giovanni, he went off to get us some snacks but most be somewhere flirting with some girl he met on the way, such an incorrigible rascal he is..." The blonde let out a sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair once again. "Do you have any siblings, Jackie?"
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio)   Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 2:03 am

He paused before answering, searching his database for an applicable title to use for the other models in his line. "Half-Siblings, yes. They're busy, though." Jackie answered. It was...technically true. The were his 'siblings' and they were busy. But he also hadn't seen them since he failed initial testing. "...I'm sure your brother will turn up soon." Jackie tried to assure. "When he remembers what he's supposed to be doing..."
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio)   Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 9:28 pm

"Yo!" A young man who was just a bit taller than Gionatan approached the two, much like GioGio he had a lean body, fair skin and a golden and flowing hair, though he let it free opposed to GioGio who braided it into a tail, he held a giant bucket of popcorn in one hand and two cups filled with soda on top of plate on the other. "I see you made a new friend, little bro?"

"I see you finally stopped chasing pretty faces and came to check on your brother." Gionatan stopped to chuckle. "Jackie, this is my brother, Bruno."

"Nice to meet you, dude." He nodded at Jackie.

"Oh my, it seems the movie is about to start, we should get in the room now."
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio)   Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 9:32 pm

Jackie blinked. "Hello there. I'm Jackie." He gave a small waive. Oh...and apparently the movie was starting now. "Right, yes we should." He nodded. Well, he assumed they should. He had just spent money for the ticket. It would be a shame if he missed it after that. He had at least relaxed. Maybe the movie could be enjoyable...either way, he'd make sure to keep track of this, and not delete the memories. The day had been interesting so far, and sometimes that was enough.

[END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio)   Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio) Empty

Back to top Go down

Why's it called a Movie, anyway? They don't go anywhere... (GioGio)
Page 1 of 1