Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]

Go down 
+6
Ryugon
Brittie
TheDeathNaught1
Enigma
Captain Caliber
Grantus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryugon

Ryugon

Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm

Liam just watched everything from his table with and amused face expression almost the whole time. Did a wolf covered in fire fur just asked a lamb(or a goat, what was even that thing?), who is also a bar owner, for an apology and just after that a guy dressed in a Frog suit snapped at it? The terrorists were really a lousy, different but fun group. He just decided to let that ll pass while he got up and got to the bar, placing a tablet in a position everyone could see clearly while he pressed it a couple of times to show what he could film of the previous night's show. ~ It's not much, but it is a start. Someone else caring to share info about it and not fight about something else? ~ He would let that in replay mode and walk over to were Frog and the rest were, just stopping by him to say something on a lower tone. ~ You do know you were fighting a wolf that was fighting a lamb, don't you? ~ And chuckled a bit. He didn't know why but things were so surreal for him at this point that everything seemed kinda funny on how it was being laid out.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 8:31 pm

Unison looked at Ragnarok as he made his entrance and then started a petty argument "We will all have our differences, we damaged his place, but is still letting us use it for a meeting place and a safe gathering spot, as for what would we do without you? we could simply have someone else do the work, same goes for myself, and everyone else here...we are not irreplaceable, no matter how much we want to think of ourselves as...have you not noticed that someone is missing? Where is the doctor?" she asked looking to everyone else.

"If I recall he was a fairly vocal person about coming back the next chance he got, but now he is no longer here... strange..." she went silent as the other male walked over and started to play the video feed he had gotten, Nodding she brought up a non-discript pad since using her own phone would have been a dead giveaway on who she was, and she placed it on the counter next to the tablet "I have gathered audio of the event, I will not play it as I am unsure if it will carry through from the recording, but it would seem it is meant to affect the mind of the listener, sadly this doesn't seem to be something we can prove to the masses...".

She looked to the others once more "However it is proof that something is being done to them for us to act on." she added as she waited to hear what anyone else had to say.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 11:59 am

“It was either partial or total destruction. You didn’t have much of a choice, now did you?” Ragnarok scoffed, then turned to look at Frogerio. “Don’t accuse me of pettiness, Prince; hypocrisy doesn’t suit you.” He hoped it wouldn’t make him too angry towards him, but he wouldn’t just not call out on bullshit like that. To him it was a simple momentary scuffle, but he worried – knowing Frogerio – that it would run a bit deeper for him, on the other hand. “I can’t work with someone who treats me like a mere animal. I’m sure the rest of us would feel the same way if they happened to be like me.” He was making an effort to understand and comprehend demons, that this one at least treat him with basic decency if he was going to be working for him only seemed fair. “Regardless, I’m not the type to inconvenience my teammates just because somebody has no manners, so I’m gonna let out on the info anyway, but this argument isn’t over.”

At this point, Ragnarok proceeded to tell Larsinny and the rest of the Terrorists what he’d picked up that night. Everything from the hypnotizing effect of the music, to what he’d gathered about Melissa, to her previous workplace and the string of singers being eaten alive.

“I’m sure you’ve all already thought of this yourselves, but it can’t be a coincidence that the girls he picks for stardom just so happen to get eaten alive, especially considering the last murder took place in the same Karaoke Bar this new singer used to work for. I say we investigate this bar and gather what info we can about how Melissa came in contact with Invidia.”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 12:03 am

Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 Meeting_Playhouse_1

Larsinny nodded. "Nice. A lot of what ya have can work. Still, just this stuff on its own won't do, we gotta get it out to the world. If this is used as evidence then we got a case on our hands! You kids'll have to distribute this stuff, but I bet you rookies got it." Even Larsinny seemed to almost chuckle with an almost pride as he looked upon them. They got crude methods but technology was definitely the way of the future. Jack remained silent for the most part but did nod in acknowledgement. He was frankly just interested in seeing how it would go, and eager to see what they would come up with. Reiji on the other hand was far more excited, as she was laughing louder; her distorted voice carrying through the room."Oh this is fuckin' gold. I gotta see where this leads.." Larsinny wanted to get back on track so he continued. "Alright. Once you got the evidence distributed you should prepare. Ideally tomorrow night is when you should take on Invidia. Bring him down and we can finally start tearing the Queen's hand from the city."
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 12:46 am

"Er...can I say something? Isn't there a Detective Agency near here? I remember hearing about it...maybe they could do something about it. One of us could simply leave a CD copy and payment there anonymously, and then see. It may not go anywhere, but there can't be much harm in trying, is there? This person sounds like a disgusting criminal." Quill would finally speak up. He was admittedly intimidated, but he figured he needed to add on SOMEHOW. After that, he instantly went back to being quiet. Hopefully he hadn't spoken out of line, or something...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 1:13 pm

"I have no intention of bringing him alive......."

Gabe would say as he adjusted his hat.

"This human filth, that would sit around and take in all of his deranged fans listen to his sirens of death, nodding his head in approval to the apparent brainwashing. Strong case towards the cannibalism happening as if these new female children are his sacrifices. If he breaks down tomorrow night, he goes down hard, and destitute of any mercy whatsoever. I likely won't bother fighting with any of you if you disapprove of this method, but I think that there are elementary things you can't come back from if you still desire to view yourself as a man, the cannibalism of the young is not a way to win me over. "

Gabe had his own opinions on the issue, but they weren't the police. They were all terrorists.

"If we take the figure of "Terrorist", we should bring terror towards the masses who need to be afraid of us. Invidia, and the rest of his associates....."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:10 pm

"Oi man I'm all about hipocrisy. Ain't everyone~?" Frog gave a sour grin at Selenus. At the very least, the dawg had started talking and that was enough for him to loosen the hell up. Hands on hips, the Prince leaned inwards towards the other Terrorists. He was never one to plan things out properly, but from what he gathered they had no real way to distribute their proof right now, so the most they could do was instigate an investigation or use the media to translate their intel to the public without raising a hussle on themselves.

One thing came to mind and Frog grinned with glee at the very prospect. "Hey people, what if we...go to the news too with this? I bet they'd appreciate the scoop of crap we have gathered." He straightened up and raised his hands up nonschalantly, as if relinquishing any and all responsibility over anything. "I mean, what we need is for the people to start distrusting this guy, right? So what better way than to spread gossip about him eating new up-and-coming singers, aye? Like, we don't even need to mention anything about the brainwashing going on since no one normal could ever know about it. We just need people to be disgusted by him."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 9:15 pm

Brittany, or rather, Pretty Guardian B, who spent most of her time checking the wine bottles and reading the labels thoughtfully behind the bar counter, wasn't oblivious to the conversation. Deciding to not make part of it doesn't mean she wasn't aware, after all. Unfortunately, she knew that, despite her personal beliefs that "Brittany and bad mood just don't match at all", she couldn't stay away. Not if they had to take down someone who's intrinsically related to the gruesome murders happening to these young idols. At times like these, she was glad she refused any propositions to enter the show business in its entirety, or one of the corpses could be hers right now.

"That won't do, Prince...", she said coolly, worried and absentminded look over her eyes, leaning on the counter with her chin on her arms. "We can't go to the news. The Queen dominates everything... The moment they check what we recorded, we're going to jail, I doubt they'll let it spread. I have a feeling we can't go straightforward nor count with the authorities on this..."

Last edited by Brittie on Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:20 pm

Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 Meeting_Playhouse_1

Larsinny looked at the team, it appeared that they already had some ideas ready to go. However, he had some advice of his own.. "I'll let y'all start figurin' it out. But don't go off and hand them to multiple sources, too many of them and they may twist the story and make it less believable. One source only; makes it far more simple." When Gabe mentioned the idea of killing him, Larsinny remained silent. He didn't have any opinion on the matter; if they chose to kill them that was their business so long as he got removed from power one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 11:22 pm

Good, glad we managed to settle on something. Guardian is right, it's better if we stick with something that isn't controlled by the government in any matter. In this case, it would be something strictly platonic with the investigation center. It opened up not too long ago, our chances are best over there. Two, it's a lot better if only one person is associated with supplying the service with the proper rumors to get the populous talking, I volunteer myself to take care of that then. There is no point in risking the security and the identity of the others. You should spend your efforts on regrouping and gather items for the trip. Most of all, be sure to say your goodbyes, tomorrow is not promised to anyone that's willing to risk their lives. "

After a long pause, Gabe would stand upright. "If that's all, I'll be going now. "

-Exit unless stopped/addressed
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 12:27 am

"Right, well...I think I'll be going as well. I feel as though I should put these abilities to some use, after all...this thing's threatened to kill me as it is, I don't see much added risk in joining." With that, Quill would leave.

[Exit unless stopped.]
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 1:41 pm

Unison looked at the group, they needed a single source to send their info through, but wouldn't that just make that source a target? then again if that source suddenly changed how it was writing wouldn't people notice? It was all hard to say but she stayed silent as it seemed the others had a fair few Ideas, Larsinny even helping with a few and she looked over at him and reached out and gently pet him "Well if we are to do this I suppose we must be careful, killing my be the only option, but I believe that removing his hold on people may be all we need, for all we know the queen holds sway over him as well and warped his mind...what if there was a way to save him and make him an ally? Though it may be a long shot it's worth considering if possible." she said simply to everyone gathered before Gabe and the other person left.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 9:32 pm

I never had much to put into the conversation, and i didn't want it getting any more hectic. Though it was interesting to see two new faces a bit worriesome of the abscence of an eager and.... vocal one. This... Quill was it? Put down a good idea of using Kuzunoha's services. However, Gabe's comment is a bit worriesome, but i'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he is just trying to scare our actual opponents while administering justice. Also.... cannibalism? I pale at the thought. The casual crossing of what would be considered a universal taboo.... I doubt we will be able to take him prisoner, so I guess an assassination would be the only choice...... I darken at this thought. It's now, or never, and once we cross this line, there is no going back, but crossed this line must be. However, the frog prince's idea to give it to the news was stupid, as pointed out by his friend. Ah, it appears that Gabe is going to be the one to do it. I then look sadly at Trinity..... it wouldn't be so simple as purging an influence of the queen on him. And with all this supernatural stuff, I don't know if we have the time or power to strip him of his influences over the masses. "....I doubt that you'd be able to get him to abandon his support to the queen. Invidia..... is too far gone. And I think we lack the power necessary to rid all of his influence over the populace with his supernatural stuff. However, it is likely it can be ended with him being ended...... I'm sorry, but this is probably the only way........" I say sadly and proceed on my way to prepare for the storm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2