Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]

Go down 
+6
Ryugon
Brittie
TheDeathNaught1
Enigma
Captain Caliber
Grantus
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] Empty
PostSubject: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 5:32 pm

Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] Meeting_Playhouse_1

It would be the newest night where the Terrorists were free and doing their own thing. Larsinny would be inside tending the bar, hoping in vain that the new crew had done something useful. Inside was already a pale-haired man in a strange mask humming tunes to himself. Jack merely sat in a stool near the table. Nearby, a girl with emerald green hair fiddled with her mask as she leaped over the table, much to the goat demon's irritation. "Oi! Pay for it if you're gonna get more back there!" The woman, Aya smirked and took a bottle anyway. "Fine fine, but shut your yap. I'm thirsty as hell...." Larsinny mumbled and cursed before he eventually gave up. Some people these days had just no manners anymore....but really he was awaiting the rest of the group to see if they had actually found the proof they needed to take down the first leader. Meanwhile, there lurked another Terrorist at night who had recently awakened. They knew who they were, as they could feel their Persona drawing them to this location, like it bid them to check it out.
But would they show up?
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 6:38 pm

"Are you certain it's this way, Shiro? That bandit guy never specified WHERE this hideout was around here."
"Absolutely. Best don your mask once we find the entrance. It should be fairly out of the way to avoid detection."

Along the sidewalks and alleys of the Backlight, Lui silently moved through the city as Shiro guided him to what he hoped was the playhouse. His stomach was riddled with butterflies, but he wouldn't let it show. This was the biggest leap in his investigation, and he was finally going to meet the people he had been looking for for so long. With a heavy sigh to quell his thoughts, he slides the mask on his face and enters the room.

It was certainly stylish. The somber lighting and finely decorated interior felt relaxing, and the lines of spirits on the walls of the bar certainly caught his eye. Of course, his attention quickly turned to the little... goat demon hopping around the counter complaining about the two masked folks sitting at the bar. Lui approached slowly
Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] Masked%2BHERO%2BKoga
"Greetings. I assume this is the Platinum Playhouse I was invited to by your companion? Unfortunately, miniature demon, I don't have whatever info you're asking for. I was recently recruited, but I know how to fight with my Persona.

Is it, um, safe to unmask here or do you prefer to remain in the mask while we are here?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 10:13 pm

And there he was, the man, the myth, the legend. Shotaro walked in with style and grace, not necessarily caring about whoever arrived before him, what was important was the fact that the people who showed had something worth sharing or some reasonable information that they could use in the future. Today was an important day for Gabe, if they were going to take down the district leader, he needed their full trust and cooperation. It didn’t have to be with identities, he could care less about who they were. What was important to Gabe was the sense of egos that each and every person brought. If that could be put in their tiny little pockets during important missions, maybe they would come back alive.

“Please excuse me…”

Gabe would say as he finally walked inside of the playhouse. He was already well acquainted with jack, giving the man a wave. Aya reviewed an acknowledging nod, and Gabe tipped his own top hat to Larsinny.

“Well then, it looks like we have ourselves a visitor. A new one at that, I never seen you around before, who are you? I’m Shotaro…..Gambler Shotaro”

Gabe would say as he crossed his hands.

“Oh right, mask on, at all times. Don’t expect anyone to level with you and reveal themselves, this isn’t fun and games. Your longevity in this business depends on how long you keep your identity from the enemy, so don’t be so loose with it. “
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 2:50 am

Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] 4384827191_e5d854ae28

Hmm, so it is time to meet up at the playhouse and discuss our investigation. Though honestly I have literally no idea who the majority of the PTs are besides the group I am with and Frogerio..... I think I will never get over that name of his. I wonder how we are going to be able to discuss strategies when we don't trust each other, and that at least 2 of us are unhinged in some ways. But anyway, it seems like four of us are already here, excluding Larsinny of course. There is hobo-lady, Jack, Gabe, and...... who the fuck is this guy? Anyway, it looks like hobo-lady is drinking out Larsinny's bar...... why dost thou even? Jack is just waiting... the....new guy? is being weird and did he just talk about unmasking? In a group of unknown individuals who are untrusting and some are a bit off their rockers. I might have to interfere and stop him before he gets himself into a corner. Ah, it looks like Gabe introduced himself to the newcomer. Well, looks like he just stopped the fool in his tracks. "That would be correct Shotaro. If one of us is to be captured, it could be..... dangerous if that person knew the personal identities of the others. It could comprimise our objectives, wether they be individual or as a whole..... besides, not all of us trust each other....." I then remember that I haven't introduced myself to the newcomer. "Ah, right, introductions. You may call me Forseti.... a bit unoriginal, but good enough for the task at hand." I go and sit down to get ready for the meeting. "Hello again." I say to Larsinny, Jack, and the hobo-lady. Now, it is time to wait for all the others and then get down to business.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 12:08 pm

"Aw...and here I thought I'd be the first to come in!", her head peeked inside the facility, looking around with blinking, expectant eyes before making her way fully inside the bar. There were some familiar faces she could spot that brought a good-humored smiled to the fleshy lips, like the Ms. Sloppy lady drowning into alcohol, the enchanting terrorist dressed in a tuxedo, the creepy-looking kid with a hood, the fellow with a gas mask... Yet, there's also one person she hasn't seen anywhere yet. A new terrorist, maybe? Or just someone who has been on the long run laying low?

"Oh hiii! You're new, right? I heard you saying you are and I haven't seen you, like, ever! So, duh, of course you are! I am the Pretty Guardian B, one of the terrorists around under the guidance of this cute little fluffy thing here!", she said, adding a much sillier, friendlier tone when addressing to the goat demon.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 12:54 pm

Liam knew they would have to meet up after what happened last night into the theater but he didn't expect his Persona selves to urge him to be at the Playhousethat night. Funny enough this was the first official time he was in here, even if he participated in the dungeon that was the beginning for him and many other people he would see him today. Sometimes you take the best off of yourself, and he couldn't help but to feel strangely at ease at that tavern-esque environment. He was happy enough to know that on his masked form his hair kept the long length and bright anime like color even after he changed his looks. Better than that was to see his dragons again, even if he preferred to keep a low profile today and enter the playhouse quietly looking for some fellow friends that would be there tonight as well. He took a seat in one of the tables as some of them seemed to be already in a conversation and waited for something else to happen so he could even say something. He did notice the lady in the pink sailor outfit going around and talking with people, but let that kind of interactions for her while he kept himself quiet and pondering about how this would turn out tonight
Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] Blades10
~...~
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 1:34 pm

Unison walked into the place looking around at the people that had already gathered, It seemed they were already in conversation, but there was one thing she wanted to see tonight and that was the little goat demon, she walked over to Larsinny and pet him gently out of habit by the fact that he was fluffy "Greetings Larsinny I do hope your doing well" her Dual voice said as she finished petting him out of a habit she had for the treatment of fluffy things. she then sat at the bar and looked at him "a simple drink, if you have something non-alcoholic, I believe a clear mind will be useful tonight" she said before looking to the others swarming around the new person.

Well swarming wasn't exactly the right word, Forseti, Guardian B, and Shotaro where all around the new person, talking to him, so she decided to leave him be, though the girl dressed in seemingly nothing but leather belts covering her entire body and a large veil would probably stand out like a sore thumb. Then again it was doubtful any of them wouldn't with the range of the looks of their masks, Ether way she waited for her drink as she waited for the others to be ready to talk, and for more to show up.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 8:08 pm

"Don't get your hopes up." Unison would hear a voice suddenly, seemingly directed at them, as a new contender entered the stage. The door creaked slowly as he pushed it and remained open for a moment as he held it, pushing his back against the frame. It was none other than the Amphibian Prince, the scion of frogliness, and the one looking for a kiss to steal. He looked at Unison through his mask and shook his head. "Last I asked, this here Goatee only had some crazy demon-world drinks that were non-alcoholic." He shrugged theatrically, raising both his hands up, and let the door close behind him.

Immediately, Frog scanned the surroundings and pinpointed Brit and Liam. That was enough to satisfy him and so he sat at the bar, glancing lazily over at Aya. "Sometimes it feels you're here only for the drinks, ey~?" He snickered, resting his chin in his palm. Looking at Larsinny, his lips contorted into a cocky grin. "Dunno about you guys, but I went to that concert and the Gothic Wannabe sucked balls, am I right? I dunno what kinda information we can share with the public from what I've learned, 'cause, you know, they were being brainwashed by the singing anyways, so not like they would ever notice anything out of the ordinary. Someone else might have dug up some juicer info, though." He leaned back in the stool and nearly fell over. Blushing slightly, Frog crossed his hands and waited.
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 7:26 pm

Pendleton wasn't usually one to listen to voices in his head telling him to go places, but today was an exception. His mask was donned, and Boogeyman floated listlessly next to him. Trusting his Persona was beyond him, but at the very least it seemed like he knew where he was going, even if it didn't seem like he was exactly willing to share that information. Pen followed carefully,
keeping an eye out for people, or really...anything."Right here, forwards...now left. Straight ahead. Go inside when we get there."

Boogeyman ordered, sternly. Pen was just glad he had the pills to keep the damn thing under control...and if he followed Boogeyman's instructions, maybe it was possible to get more and fight off death as long as he could. Pen cleared his throat, then entered. It...wasn't at all what he had been expecting from the base of the Psyche Terrorists, but the other mask wearing attendant's presences assured him it was the right place. He gave a sigh, and entered fully. "Hello." He offered, as kindly as he could, hoping his voice would give away how nervous he actually was...at least his mask could smile for him. Behind it was a huge frown. "I am...er...call me Quill. Pleasure to meet you all."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 10:13 pm

The small goat nearly scoffed when a new Persona User showed up. "Another one aye? And listen to 'at guy, I got some drinks, but they won't make ya feel betta'." The green-haired woman looked to Frog who had addressed her and 'humph'ed. "I've been busy. I did my time with my work, so I earned my shit here." Larsinny had made an effort to cough loudly to gather everyone's attention. "Right! So what 'ave we got? Did ya find proof to take Invidia down? Anything should do if it starts to wake the people up!" Aya smirked beneath her mask and set her drink down. "Yeah I heard from them you guys got sent on bitch work. How'd it go?"
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 1:18 am

Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] AZYsCBS
"Bitches are actually female canines, but close enough."

The sound of the door closing and a (hopefully) witty play on words would draw attention to the canine that had just stepped into the room. Had he had a face to speak of, it would’ve been sporting the cockiest grin to have ever graced the Earth; ironic, considering he was also in a bit of a shitty mood. Ragnarok nodded in greeting to the terrorists he knew, and then proceeded to approach the goat demon on the counter, walking past the two new additions to the roster. “Apologies for being late, I had some trouble on the way here.” He said this in an attempt to save face, but in reality it just took him five minutes to realize Unison had left for the Playhouse while he wasn’t paying attention, along with the other two.  “Luckily for us, I stuck around after the concert and managed to round up a lot of important information. There’s just one thing I gotta ask for before I divulge it though…” He walked closer to Larsinny, looking him directly in the eye from where he stood as very clear annoyance filled his words.  “Unlike last time, you’re going to be respectful to me when I try and do something nice for you, alright Philoctetes?” Clearly, Ragnarok was nothing short of salty.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 10:05 pm

Lui quietly greeted every masked face that approached him and slapped him on the wrists for even considering unmasking among supposed allies. The woman identified as Pretty Guardian B seemed to be familiar to him, but considering how everyone desired to keep their identities secret, he wouldn't push it. Just keep up his proper and knightly attitude and he should keep his identity secret as well.

"Nice to meet all of you. Ah, Quill, glad to see you made it. How did your discussion with your... friend go? I hear it turned south rather quickly. Is she still in one piece?

Oh, I suppose I should introduce myself. I've been going by the codename Knight for most of this time, but I've been considering a more proper one. So, according to the... canine, you were scoping out the concert hall? I've been hearing the strangest things in there; the music sounds heavily distorted. Could you fill me in on what exactly happened, please, canine? I'd like to help, if at all possible."

He would take an interested look at B again before walking up to the bar.

"So, you run this bar, little demon? I'm curious to see what you offer. I don't have much cash, so I doubt I'll be paying for any drinks. You got a name?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 3:05 am

An apple juice will do unison just fine if you have anything, or whatever unison wants. "

Patting forsetti on the shoulder, he would give the young man a nod as he looked towards the other arrivals. The frog prince and his companions were there. it also seemed as if this quil person and knight were already acquainted.

"But first off, Ragnarok, what in the world are you going on about? Lst's all try to play nice, i'm sure Lars knows how to compromise. So let's get started, shall we? "

Gabe was all business at the time being.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 7:18 pm

Larsinny sighed. "Oi, you ruined mah place last time you fought one of those Angels. You got no self-awareness, mutt." At those words Aya chuckled. "He's saying what I say too. I think he's finally learned." Larsinny ignored her comment and turned to Knight. "Ain't payin' ain't drinkin'. Store policy. But more importantly, what's the evidence ya got? Good enough to put Invidia away?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 9:37 pm

Frog scoffed at Selenus's timely appearance. Not only that, but the dog seemed to be bringing some news with him; news Frog himself was obviously and painfully lacking. He jumped from the stool and landed into a pose, hands firmly on hips, one foot tapping on the floor, kneeling forward with the upper part of his torso, towards Selenus.

He also threw a glance at the Stabby Bitch. "Well excuse me. I don't actually mind you wasting your youth and liver away here, so don't take any offence, 'cause none was meant." He gave a hmph and turned back to Selenus, straightening up to look more intimidating, which never worked with how he looked both as a citizen and as a terrorist.

"Oh god just tell us the story. Who gives half a butt about being respectful to one another, seriously. Some people just take it way too harsh and you bet me I ain't gonna be the one left hanging just 'cause ya got hurt the last time by the Goatee. Fuck Goatee, give us that info, please." Yeah while Frog was all bullshit, there was some types of bullshit he didn't stand...when other people did them. If he did it it was more ok. But really Selenus instantly got his nerves up because missing out on information was apparently a big deeeeeal and he would be pissed if he didn't get it now cause of a half-assed dispute between a dog and a goat he didn't really give a crap about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]   Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists] Empty

Back to top Go down

Preparing for the First Coup [P. Terrorists]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next