Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
"Gear"

Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) 510-65

Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) Empty
PostSubject: Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather)   Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 12:06 am

"No. Did I tell you to lift up your arm like that? ... Exactly! Then why the hell, urgh. Seriously just, stop. No. No. No. Okay, do you literally want me to glue your arm to your side? ... I DON'T CARE IF IT TICKLES! DID YOU WANT THESE REPAIRS OR NOT?"

Gear's workshop wasn't exactly the sort of place that fit in with the rest of the Slums. It was fairly well built up, with proper roving and even four whole in-tact walls. The inside was a sight to behold as well, with various different computer monitors scattered all over the place. Some showing hundreds of lines of scrolling text, others with multiple documents filling the screens and one with a picture of a cat wearing a shirt that says "Believe in yourself." There were also wires tracing the floor space heading in and out of weird looking machines that even other people in Gear's field of work wouldn't really know what they did at first glace. Everything within her workshop was but another of her own creations, she hated using the average stuff other companies sold. They were always poorly made, worked slow or just simply had limitations that drew her creative side back too much. Nah, out will all that nonsense. Her own machines allowed infinite possibilities... Even if most were illegal.

Back to the problem at hand. Seriously, who the hell decides to build a robot that can't even follow orders. I mean, stupid question, there's those super hi-tech models that had like realistic AI and jazz but that was besides the point. This rusted old bucket of bolts didn't even look like the person who made them cared about making them. It was a wonder how the machine stayed together let alone how they programed it to be able to not only think, but react to a touch in a negative way. The hell was the purpose of that? It was just a cleaning bot! Urgh. She was not getting paid enough for this. It wasn't even fun or exciting work, just boring ol' maintenance.

With a suddenly loud and echoing CLUNCK, Gear would slam down the panel on the robot's arm and give the dirty old bot a cocky grin. "There. How's that for ya? Able to actually move the bloody thing now? Good. Got the money? ... Whadd'ya mean no? Nyyyggghhhh. Stay there, I need to make a call. With that, Gear would step out of her workshop and slide another custom built gadget of her own imagining out of her pocket and dial some numbers into a numpad on the device whilst leaning against the wall of her shop.

"Stupid mother fucking..."
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather)   Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 6:20 am

Heather's trips to the Slums were always exciting, in one way or another. One time she saw a dog. Man that dog was the shit. She kinda wondered where it had gone, but honestly, if it was sane it probably would have got off at Junction's very next stop. They would be the ones spared revolution...ugh, her mind had wandered again...and as it seemed, so had her body. Now, this was a part of the Slums she hadn't visited before...she stomped on her cigarette, and then grinned. Looked like she had a new area to investigate. While it mostly seemed the same as the rest of the slums, one building stood out. Namely one that looked more like an actual building, and less like a building after a road roller had crashed into it. And that was enough to make Heather curious. She could only stare for about a minute, however, before someone came out, seeming to pick up a...phone...? To make a call. Now, Heather was a lot of things, but while she was pretending to be what she wasn't, rude wasn't one of them. So while she did approach Mysterious Person X, she didn't speak, instead just tilting her head curiously. Honestly, this person had raised a lot of questions already, and Heather hadn't even properly talked to her. Like what a person could do in the slums to get them a house that actually looked like a house.
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather)   Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 2:35 pm

"What coupon? Mate, I don't think you get how this works, even if your cruddy bot did supply me with a coupon, which, jus' for reference, he didn't have either. When the hell did I ever have fucking coupons for my services?"

Gear would burry her head into her robotic hand in annoyance as she listened to her customer ramble on about some stupid deal he'd heard about on the other side of the slums, how he'd been promised good work and that they provided him with a coupon to get it all done for free. When in reality, it was clear he'd just been ripped off and made a fool out of, the people taking him for granted clearly knowing what usually happens to people who don't manage to pay Gear for her work.

After rubbing her forehead, Gear would throw her head back up to lean against her workshops wall once more as the man continued to blab shit down the line to her. As she did though, her eyes would trail downward to spot the unfamiliar, kinda aquatic looking species who was also looking in her direction. Awesome. Possibly more people who were going to try and waste her time and services. Despite this thought, Gear would offer an honest grin and hold up the index finger of her robotic hand to indicate she'd be with them in a moment.

"Okay, okay. Mate, shut up. No, shut up. I don't care, listen to me. Either get the money to me by the end of the week, or I'll consider the bot payment and use his components for scrap. Deal? Sorry no doesn't seem to be an acceptable answer. Man, now the calls breaking up, oh well, sucks to be you. Cyah."

With a light laugh to herself, Gear would slap her phone back shut and slide it back into her back pocket before setting her sights back onto the nosey alien in question. "Hey, you just gonna stand there and gawk or did ya need something?" She'd ask with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather)   Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 6:20 pm

"Nothing, just listening." Heather greeted cheerfully. "Sounds like you have a problem huh? Someone not paying up?" She giggled a little. "You know, there are other ways to use the Robot besides scrapping it for parts. Robots are good for all kinds of things! Like, you can program one to be a slave and they just do it!" Heather stated, with a grin. "Or you can make it threaten people if they don't wanna pay up so this doesn't happen again! All sorts of uses really! Just seems like a bit of a waste to destroy something perfectly good that someone else already built for you." She offered. "But hey. It's your robot now. Maybe you can use the parts and build something better..." She shrugged. Honestly, she didn't care what the person did with the robot, but she had to appear interested. If it was up to Heather, she'd just turn it into a boom box, and leave it playing loudly in public areas, or something just as annoying. Anarchy had to start small, not everything could just start as a huge explosion.

"I'm Heather, btdubs. Just a person surprised to see a building that looks like a building down here!"
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather)   Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 2:39 pm

Gear would smirk in response. "Just listening, ey? Kinda rude to listen in on someone else's conversations ya know, never know what you might up n' hear that you wer' never meant to. 'Specially down here. Could get you in a loooooot of trouble if you're not careful." She'd begin, giving a light shrug as she paused for a moment. "Not that I really care. Or at least, not for that anyway. Was just some trash tier lowlife who'd been scammed and now will probably end up suffering more than he deserves for it. Ah well. Such is life."

At first, Gear would look towards the aquatic life form who thought she knew a thing or two about robotics. It was honestly amusing to listen to someone try to know what they were talking about when they really didn't. "Listen sister, appreciate the suggestions but that tin can in there is a piece of trash. Like, pretty sure the guy made it himself, its frecking horrendous. How it even functions is beyond me. Well, it isn't. Just don't want to look inside that horrible wiring job, it'd make me feel sick. Nah, that wash bucket don't have a single thing I'd want for it except maybe as a thing to kick when I was pissed off. I could remake the exact same thing in no time flat probably out of stuff lying about on the floor and it still be ten times more efficient than that thing." Turning it to scrap was by far the best option, for her anyway. Would be actually used in something useful later on down the line then. Probably.

"Oh. Yeah. Get that a lot, I guess." Gear would shrug at the comment about her workshop looking like an actual building. "Built most of it myself, though my brother insisted to let his Fleet help out so I didn't end up 'hurting myself'. Psh. Older siblings are the worse." Even if he was a stupidly over protective tool, she was still glad to have Gate as a brother. He was great to hang with at parties. "Name's Gear. Well, nickname anyway. Everyone calls me it so its basically my name at this point."
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather)   Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 5:34 pm

"Oh don't worry, I can handle a little bit of trouble! I'm not as fragile as I may seem." She grinned. Besides, information was always more useful to have. Even if it meant listening in to people on the phone. "Well, sounds like it was all his fault for bein' a dumbass, huh? Not that I'd know, no-one ever tries to scam me!"

"Fair enough, you probably know way, way, waaaaaaaay more about robots than I ever could! I like other stuff, like uh, card games, and music, and those cute little umbrellas they put in drinks!" She chirped. "Can robots even feel pain? I heard once they actually feel everything in slow motion, which seems like, really, really screwed up, you know? If anything it seems like one of those design...um...hmm...what were they called again...starts with an f...meh, who cares, am I right?"

"Your brother helped build this place? With a fleet? Sounds like a typical meddling older brother to me! Like, a real loser who won't let their sibling be independent. No offense of course. Juuuuuust doesn't sound like the type of guy I'd like to get to know. Nice to meet'cha, Gear."
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather)   Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 1:31 pm

"Is that so?" Gear would remark, she hadn't seen this one around before so who knew. Appearances can be very deceiving down here, the strongest looking people could end up being pretty weak in comparison to someone much smaller than them. It was weird like that here. Eh, Gear herself had her own ways to protect herself if need be and she didn't exactly look threating at first glace so anything was possible. "Want me to try?" Gear would smirk playfully as the gator girl remarked about never being scammed before. It probably wouldn't take her long to figure out a way to scam her if she was really trying.

"Eh. Music's cool. Most of it anyway, there's some god awful music though." She'd stretch. "And yeah. Well, kinda. Depends on if the person who made them programmed them to feel pain or not. You can easily just not give them the ability to experience that input yet a lot of people do tend to include it for whatever reason. Well, slightly hypocritical as I do too. I s'pose it's useful to let the robot know when its doing something that's damaging it in some way, stops them from breaking themselves and needing constant repair. At least that's why I include it. As for how they feel pain, again depends how they're programmed. But I suppose they probably would feel it in slow motion if you let them process many things each second. They can think much faster than us so can probably process pain at a much faster and frequent level. Dunno if I'd call it slow motion, but that's one way to explain it I guess." She'd snort with a light shrug.

Taking a step away from the wall she'd been leaning on to get a closer look at Heather, Gear would hold her robotic arm in front of her for a moment, pressing a few of the buttons located on it before holding it up to Heather. "Hm. ID #GNS5486661 registered name Heather Jawser." Gear would chuckle to herself as she read about a few of the other tad bits of information that had appeared on a screen projected slightly out from her arm. "Well, at least you weren't lying about your name. You know how many people try that trick? Freaking idiots."
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather)   Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 4:11 pm

"Aw, you could try, but who knows? See now you've got me thinkin' you're gonna scam me, which could just be a bigger scam itself! Kinda sneaky~" Heather hummed. "Buuuuuuuuut I doubt you could scam me anyway!" She commented, bluntly.

"Ugh, yeah there is. Tooooooons of terrible music! Do you know how hard it is to jam out to a shitty song? And I can jam really, really hard! Like, I am the QUEEN of Jam. But still!" Heather shrugged. "Well yeah, they need to know if they're being idiots about something, I guess. and if pain is the only way they're gonna learn, I guess that works out!" Heather decided, after a moment. "Huh...that is interesting though! Guess I just never thought about it that way! Good to know..." She mused, tilting her head. Well, there was something about Robots she had never known before.

"Well, duh that's my name! And it's AWESOME. I'd never lie about it!" She hummed. "Idiots try and lie to you about their names? What losers."
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather)   Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:31 pm

"Ya know, I got your name and ID up on this thing with a flick of the wrist. Doesn't take much more to get into some more personal detailing, I'd see that as a sort of scam in and of itself. Not that difficult to pull of, not a lot you could do to stop me no matter how unscammable you think you are." The cybernetic woman would smirk and flick her wrist back down to close the device she had the information up on before laughing to herself. "Oh but that would be too easy, where's the fun in that, hm?"

"Yeah, idiots do that." Gear would state, turning to begin walking back into her workshop after becoming restless of not doing anything productive with her hands. She'd stop for a moment to look over her shoulder and motion for Heather to follow her if she wanted to before sliding up next to one of her work benches and started welding something together. "They think it makes them safer, not knowing their real name. So when they do something wrong, or don't pay I can't track them down. Never works for them though, especially since I made this little buddy that told me your ID and name. One quick scan and I get all the information I need. You have to build a device strong enough to deceive all of Junction if you want to deceive me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather)   Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather) Empty

Back to top Go down

Irritible Repairs (NPC Thread For Heather)
Page 1 of 1