Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Star Bright [Deshi] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Star Bright [Deshi] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Star Bright [Deshi] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Star Bright [Deshi] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Star Bright [Deshi] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Star Bright [Deshi] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Star Bright [Deshi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Star Bright [Deshi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Star Bright [Deshi] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Star Bright [Deshi]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
May Lily

May Lily

Star Bright [Deshi] Empty
PostSubject: Star Bright [Deshi]   Star Bright [Deshi] EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 11:44 pm

Star Bright [Deshi] HojpKkq

The mountain bio dome was a precarious place. Mountains and valleys so steep even the most veteran of hikers found themselves short of breath trying to traverse these terrifying peaks. However, many did dare climb the mountain for adventure their prize being the beautifully crafted observatory that stood proudly as the highest point in all of Junction. Of course, should a person be unwilling to take the adventurous route, there was always a trolley line that made the trip three times a day.

Regardless of how you found yourself to the observatory, a face would always find herself greeting all who entered. Her name was Sake, a budding musician in Junction's night life that seemed to work diligently at the observatory as well.

Star Bright [Deshi] EvhmLKr

"Hello! Welcome to Queen Aurora's Observatory! May I see your ID before you enter?"

It would only be courteous to show the girl your ID before being aloud in. After all, the observatory was a monument in and of itself. One should never upset her lest they find themselves in the custody of the observatory's guards.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Star Bright [Deshi]   Star Bright [Deshi] EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:58 pm

The harsh coldness and the steep dips of the mountains were enough to keep most at a distance. Most took to only observing their majestic beauty, but never daring to approach or climb the behemoths from the heavens. However, there were some brave souls that preferred to play or explore them, giving their lives over to the gods in exchange for the chance to find something beyond words and comprehension and perhaps live to tell tale. For some this thing was glory, for others the thrill, but for the wolf that carefully moved up the mountain today it was for satisfying the undying thirst for knowledge that had seeped into his mind long ago and only grew deeper as he drifted from place to place alone.

His paws would sink into the snow, the cold hardly bothering the thick pads or thick fur that surrounded him as his violet red eyes glanced around the white landscape that stretched on for miles. He had been steadily making his way up the mountains, slipping only once, but thankful not into harm’s arms. He had been following an undefined path, his only guide the trolley line that steadily went up the steep peaks. It would take him a while but in time he would finally reach the tops he sought, the biting wind up here enough to make even him bow his head to the winds as they passed by. On a bit more solid ground, the wolf continued up the sloping grounds until he came to a stop as he spotted a strange structure in the distance. Narrowing his eyes, he would see that the structure was maybe some form of observatory or maybe something else. Whatever it was, it was an attractive and odd piece on the mountain, so being curious as ever he would approach making sure to shift back into his human form well before he reached the entrance.

As he approached the entrance he would find himself greeted by a girl that seemed more aquatic designed than one designed for the mountains. Either way, she was friendly enough and asking for an ID. “Oh, sure.” His voice was soft and calm as usual, but loud enough to be heard. To be honest….he had almost forgotten about that strange item he had received when he first came into this place. Carefully reaching into his clothing, he would grab the thin chain it was on and then stepping a bit closer, he’d present it to the girl. As he did he would ask a question. “You said this is Queen Aurora's Observatory. Is that the name of the place or does royalty actually reside here?” Now wouldn’t that be something?  

Stength:
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Star Bright [Deshi]   Star Bright [Deshi] EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 9:54 pm

The girl would read over the ID before jotting down the number in a notebook she had at her hand. It was part of her duty to make sure everyone who walked into the observatory was documented and recorded. It was for the safety of the observatory itself and the Queen, after all.

"Oh, have you never heard of Queen Aurora? Well, she built this place from the ground up when she first arrived in Junction. It's the tallest place in all of Junction to boot! She's the queen of a far off world but she was swept away from her home much too quickly. Her tale is a sad one, I'm afraid, but she welcomes all to her observatory! If you're lucky, you may find her at the telescope." the aquatic girl would say with a small smile, handing the man his ID back before handing him an entrance pass. It was a simple slip of paper with a star on it and a quickly written copy of the man's ID.

"Alright, show this to one of the men at the door and they'll let you in. Have a truly stellar visit." she'd say with a happy smile before waving at him goodbye. She didn't have much else to say, but should the man ask, she'd be more than willing to answer any more questions.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Star Bright [Deshi]   Star Bright [Deshi] EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 7:23 pm

He would let the girl take his ID waiting patiently enough as she filled out whatever paperwork she needed to fill out. As she did this, his eyes would take to observing the magnificent structure wondering who could’ve made such a thing; however, before his mind could go too far the girl was completing her task and answering his question. “No I am afraid not.” Even as well traveled as he was, the chances of him meeting a queen was low, even lower considering what he was in reality...That aside, it seemed that this queen was not only a creative individual, but perhaps had something more to her. In the end, what he heard made him curious of the woman.
“She seem impressive woman despite what has happened. I’ll be sure to pay my respects to her if I do run into her,” He would pause to take back his ID and the slip she gave him. “Thank you, Miss…?” he would trail off as he tilted his head at her to see if she would give her name.

Whether she did or not, he would eventually bid the girl farewell with a light nod to her wave before making his way towards the door and after presenting the man waiting at the door with the pass, he would enter the observatory to see what it all had to offer. Tragic tale...ripped from her world, the words repeated in his head as he moved making him wonder if he met the Queen if he could confirm on his own whether she and he had common grounds. Or was this another mystery he would not get an answer to?
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Star Bright [Deshi]   Star Bright [Deshi] EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 3:15 am

"She really is a fantastic person. Ah, and as far as my name goes, call me Sake. Pleasure to meet you sir."

With Sake left behind outside in the cold, and Siku stepping foot into the observatory, the view would change drastically. It would be as if he were in a whole different place than what was seen on the outside. Inside the observatory was a massive structure that could easily be summed up as a manor for a giant. All around this place, one could see deep into the starry cosmos. If one knew, they would learn that the stars they were seeing was accumulation of multiple night skies that the Queen had collected over the years. And as for the queen?

Star Bright [Deshi] JCwUROI

If one were to explore the observatory only slightly, they would find themselves at a plaza of sorts, a large screen sat in front of what could be considered a very small star. And there was none other than the giantess queen herself sitting at this screen, eyes deep in concentration as she looked at what appeared to be two different star maps. It would seem that she was comparing the two, but for what reason was left up to speculation. Regardless of this though, it would appear she wasn't unapproachable. No guards were in sight and any visitors of the observatory were not afraid to tell the giantess hello.

Star Bright [Deshi] KFy7B9A

"Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Star Bright [Deshi]   Star Bright [Deshi] EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 9:20 pm

“I’ll take your word for it and the pleasure was mine Ms. Sake,” the demon said before bidding the girl farewell and making his way into observatory. When entering an observatory one expected to find various information, charts, and perhaps even tools that were used by the owner or the ones running their research within such a place; however, this is not what greeted the demon’s eyes as he stepped into the place. Instead, he found himself pausing to reorient himself as suddenly he felt very small and insignificant in a world that was clearly designed for a being or beings much larger than him. The large manor and this endless stretch of stars. It was intimidating and scary and yet for this demon also intriguing. While his steps were slower he did venture further in looking around the place in quiet awe. How was it that something like this existed in a space that seemed so much smaller on the outside? It was amazing really, but something he only studied for a brief moment as he stepped foot into a plaza and within that plaza he found a screen...and before that screen?

A giantess?
The demon would halt to observe this creature. He had heard of giants, but in his travels he never encountered one alive. Only the remains of these creatures could be found. He had often wondered what they looked like in the flesh and now he was before one. The encounter was humbling and reminded the demon just why he held so much respect for the creatures that gods created.

Shaking himself from his slight daze, he would pull himself together. The last thing he wanted was to seem like was disrespectful for staring. With his head back on straight, the demon would shift from his spot and drift over to the woman stopping a respectful distance off to her side as his eyes looked first up at her and then the things which seemed to be studying intently. Those were star maps? Huh. Did she have an interest in the stars or was there more to this place and those maps than he thought? Well he most certainly wouldn’t find out anything by being quiet now would he? Well, how to start? Hmm…

“Hello, my lady. I hope I am not intruding on your studies,” he would begin in a voice still soft, but loud enough for the other to hear. His tone remained respectful and humble as he looked up at her slightly, but did not bow. That was something he would not be doing. He hoped the other wouldn’t take offense if she was the queen spoken of.
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Star Bright [Deshi]   Star Bright [Deshi] EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 10:49 pm

The giantess would pay little mind to the demon at first. She honestly didn't even notice him until he spoke up. She was too engrossed in her work to pay attention to the well meaning greetings of her many guests. She had thought she had found a lead, that this world lived within the universe she had once called home. Sadly, it had been an error on her part to have retained such hope as that after so long.

She'd wipe a tear away from her face as she sighed heavily, the floor humming along with her. It'd take her a moment before she turned to the words that had been addressed to her. It seemed someone had an inquiry or wished to have a conversation on something... Regardless, she'd put on a tired smile before speaking.

"No, you are fine. Did you want something?" she'd say in an ancient voice, slow and deep that would make the air shiver around them. It was a strange voice that boasted the strangeness of her native tongue, the power behind her words and the sorrow they held deep in her heart were intense. She'd wait for a response, her eyes covered by her hood for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Star Bright [Deshi]   Star Bright [Deshi] EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:08 am

The demon would make his greeting, but take note the woman did not answer right away. Taking a chance to glance up again, he would see she was still engrossed in her study of the star charts she had, her expression seeming to change to one of sadness the more she studied them. Staying quiet the demon would frown behind his mask as he tilted his head to the left curious as to what was wrong, even more so since whatever was happening seemed make her cry and sigh, the area around them trembling with the sound.

As she turned to him and gave him that tired smile and spoke, the demon would find himself shaking his head slightly. “I didn’t want anything in particular. I was curious as to what this magnificent structure was,” he would begin in friendly tones, but then raising his left hand, he place a finger on the chin of his mask as he blinked up at the woman, his demeanor changing from calm to a bit concern as could be heard in his voice when he spoke again. “Though...I have to wonder what is about the stars that makes my lady so sad.” Was he perhaps overstepping his boundaries too soon? Perhaps, but he could not ignore that tear...that sadness.
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Star Bright [Deshi]   Star Bright [Deshi] EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 4:59 pm

The giantess would hum for a moment, the noise causing the air around them to shiver. In her kind, it would be considered a rather quiet one, but to those around her in this world it was like the beginning of an opera. She'd eventually raise herself to stand, her towering height being an impressive feat to behold.

"This is my observatory and home. I am an astrologist here on Junction and I am tasked with cataloging the stars of the many different worlds and universes we come across. Where we are now is called the plaza. My screen here allows me to view all data collected by the telescope found at the top of this tower." she'd speak slowly as if every word had weight behind it. She spoke gently though, as if she were speaking too a child. After all, most people on Junction she'd consider mere babes.

"Ah... The stars I view every night are not my own. That is reason enough to weep." she'd say with sorrow in her voice, a hand raising up to alter the night sky they were currently viewing. Soon the stars would change into an entire night sky. Bright, giant stars that flickered brilliantly and large planets and moons that could be seen visibly from a planet's surface.

"My home... I miss it so." she'd say with a sorrowful sigh, a wave of her giant arm returning the sky back to what it was a moment ago. It was painful seeing the view of the sky from her home world whilst still so far away from it.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Star Bright [Deshi]   Star Bright [Deshi] EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 7:58 pm

As the woman hummed and the air around them shook, the wolf like demon found the sound a bit intense, but bearable enough to his sensitive hearing. He found with a bit of tilting of the head he could filter the sound just right to make the sound easy versus painful to him. Outside of slight movement the demon wouldn't show any signs of discomfort as he watched the woman stand, instinctively taking a few steps away so he could see her better. She was even larger than her initial position revealed...and yet, still he wasn't scared of her as he listened to what she had to say.

“You catalog all the stars you’ve seen? Well gauging from your collection how many stars do you have? How many worlds has this place passed through?”
he would ask curious like a child at this information. Maybe he couldglean something new about this place from it. Or maybe he would be more in the dark than before. Either way, he still wanted to hear what the giantess was willing to share. Speaking of sharing, it seem the next topic was a bit heavier than the last.

The demon would take in her reply, lifting his eyes to the stars as the woman next to him moved her arm and in turn the skies above shifted to something entirely different. “It’s a beautiful place,” the demon said as he gazed at the stars and planets that were there. It was truly unlike anything else he had seen before. Too bad that the view caused so much pain to his companion and soon was disappearing from sight. The demon closed his eyes engraving the sight in his mind before looking back at the woman as she sighed again.

“I am not sure how to bring you comfort or hope, but surely even a place like this has to circle around to where it visited before or have some kind of exit, no?” The demon would ask, his voice soft, caring, and concerned for the other. There was always a way to get back home right? Even if one felt stuck...one could escape. That option was always there. Somewhere, right?
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Star Bright [Deshi]   Star Bright [Deshi] EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 11:49 pm

The giantess would look down at the creature with a curious hum. She'd sit down once he began speaking again, a hand fluttering at her screen before she began to think for a moment. Many had asked that question, but most had not the answer for it. In fact, she knew no one who had the exact answer... Even her special friend had no idea.

"I have cataloged countless night skies since my arrival here. I have been here for over one hundred years... I was stolen in my youth, you see... And in my life time there has been too many worlds that have passed to remember. I can't imagine Junction is even five thousand years older than I... It seems to be timeless." she'd say with a gentle sigh. If not for the horrible circumstances she had found herself here, she would have enjoyed Junction greatly. If, perhaps, she hadn't been the queen of her world... Wishful dreams.

"Thank you." she'd comment quietly. It was hard to hear compliments of her world... It felt so far away now... So impossible.

"I've searched endlessly for a way back home, my dear... But it seems impossible. No matter who I reach out too, not even the great Professors of Junction have the faintest inkling as to how the city works. From what I can understand, it never passes on the same world twice... So I wait, and I pray that one day I will find a star that I saw on my home planet and leave this city... I would wait endlessly on that foreign planet, praying that one day my people would fine me. It is all I can do now..." she'd say with a deep sigh, another tear welling in her hidden eye before she reached up and wiped it away. Talk like this only served to worsen her mood... But what choice did she have? Hope was all she had left now.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Star Bright [Deshi]   Star Bright [Deshi] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 9:28 pm

The demon would look up at the other as she looked down at him with a hum before sitting down. He would see her hand moving towards the screen though for what reason he did not know as he waited patiently for what she had to say. To what he heard the demon found himself, looking away as a frown formed under his mask. A gloved hand would move to scratch at his head as he hummed at that one. "That seems to be a terrible fate....to be stolen away and then trapped here for 100 of years. Bound to watching the skies that aren't your own...." the demon would look down at the ground deeply troubled by this one. "If Junction is like a gap in space that has no time.....then I wonder what it is that keep it that way." The demon would mutter before falling silent in deep thought. What he was hearing seemed impossible, but even so...there had to be a reason to it all right?

The demon would pull himself from his thoughts enough to give the other a light nod to her thank you, but then found himself falling into thought once more at the next thing he heard. "No one knows how it works?" he would ask and then shake his head a bit. "That seems a bit bizarre. To not know have the slightest clue as to how it works, even with research. There are no records or clues as to how this place came about? Or maybe who created this place or for what purpose?" A city this old had to have some clues lying about. Maybe people were looking in the wrong place or needed a fresh pair of eyes to see what they could not. There had to be an answer. As for the rest of what was said, the demon would look up at the giantess once more. "Maybe you won't have to wait for that day. Maybe by digging myself, I can find something others could not and in turn figure out a way to get you back home. I can't guarantee I would succeed, but I want to try," the demon paused a bit as he cautiously reached out to rest a hand on her arm if allowed. "Try to figure out this place and bring joy back to you and many others like you.." The last words were spoken with gentleness, but also a determination that suggested he would not give up on even this impossible task. All he needed was for people to believe in him and some leads that could get him started on this seemingly foolish quest.
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Star Bright [Deshi]   Star Bright [Deshi] EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:52 am

"If only you knew, my dear... This place... Sometimes I wonder if I've found myself in hell..." she'd say with a loathsome tone of voice. It was oppressing just how unfair this city was. How evil and sinister it could be at times. Lovely, yes. It was strange, different, unique... But even Satan himself was an angel of light... "Time does indeed past here, my dear... We age and grow as the days tick by. However, how it works..." she'd sigh deeply, a hand waving at her screen again. A different display of stars would appear before she'd return to looking at the demon. He wore a mask... How peculiar...

"Junction is very old, my dear... Older than either you or I. Its age knows no number, if my predictions hold true... But, records..." she'd hum gently before reaching into her dress's sleeve to take out the smallest scrap of paper in her massive hand. She'd hold it out to the demon, gently holding it on the tip of her finger. "I have a friend in the Professor whose name is Qinus-Axia. I don't know if he has access to anything as ancient as a name... But if you seek knowledge his library must hold something. Show him this letter... He'll take you in if you do." she'd say with a simple smile. This person... He wished to help her? Many had in the past, even her friend had earnestly tried to aid her in her pursuit home... But something felt different about this demon... As if she could trust him... Maybe...

"I put my faith in you, my dear... I have searched endlessly for those like I... I want to see as many torn apart families back together... As many broken homes repaired... Junction... It's beauty can be as suffocatingly foul as it can be entoxicatingly wonderful." she'd say with one last smile. She'd allow him to touch her arm, a hum escaping her. She'd trust him... For now, at least. And in her eyes, you could never have too much hope.

"Tell me, my dear... What is your name?" she'd ask after a moment's silence. She would like to know the demon's name before he left... It would be comforting holding on to one's name.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Star Bright [Deshi]   Star Bright [Deshi] EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 12:17 am

"Hell. That is certainly a way of putting things into perspective," the demon would say as he watched the giantess. He could tell she did not like this place and maybe for some such as her this place really was that -- an intriguing, unique, maybe even beautiful place that was actually hellish torment underneath. The view point was indeed jarring in comparison to another he had heard, but it was these contradictions that only made that desire to find out more about this place and crack its mystery burn even more.

Despite that desire, the demon remained very calm as he listened to the way the other described time in this place. It ticked on and yet no one knew how it work? "...A mystery no one knows how to solve yet." He would say as his eyes shifted to the screen as the view changed with a wave of the elegant woman's hand. He would study the stars not minding being observed by the giantess. When she spoke again, the demon would look up at her as he took in what the woman had to say. As he heard the information and the other offered him the letter, the demon would take it from her with both hands a sign of deep respect in his culture at least. "Qinus-Axia," he would repeat and then with a nod he'd carefully stash the letter in his clothing as he looked back up at the lady. "Thank you for the information, but where shall I find this friend of yours?" he would ask his voice as steady as ever and his eyes honest. He really wanted to figure the matter out not only to free the woman before him, but perhaps others like her and perhaps do even more....like expand his own knowledge and maybe quench the burning desire for more and more knowledge to satisfy his curiosity.

That aside the next set of words caused him to smile under his mask, the warmth there easily radiating from his eyes that could be seen. "Thank you for doing that. It means than you know," the demon would say humbly before continuing. "Then I'll see what I can do for you all. Junction...it already seems to have many faces to discover." Beauty and beast. Paradise and Hell. Just what was this place of contradictions really? A question the demon hoped to answer one day, but until then he would do his best to keep the hope this one placed him alive. He would end the suffering...somehow, but first a simple reminder of a common courtesy he had forgotten to give earlier.

“Oh,” the demon would chuckle a bit as he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. “My name is Siku, my lady.”
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Star Bright [Deshi]   Star Bright [Deshi] EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 2:10 pm

"Siku... What a lovely name..." she'd hum gently before looking at her screen. Something had popped up, but with a rather swift swipe of her hand the screen would disappear. Whatever it was, it made the giantess pause for a moment before returning her attention to the demon. She supposed it would do well to aid him a little more.

"Professor Qinus-Axia is the principal of the Education Ward. You will most likely find him in the library there... It is a large library, though... Larger than my observatory, I am told. It would do you well to not get too lost in there, yes?" she'd say with a small laugh, though it felt as if the air jumped with it. She'd nod her head deeply to the demon, though. As if bowing to his own convictions and wishes to do better.

"I will place my trust in you, Siku. I ask you stay safe on your adventure... Junction can be a dangerous place, my dear." she'd say finally, her final words before standing at her full height, looking down at the demon with a small nod of her head. It was time for her to leave now, she had business that needed to be attended too, as unfortunate as that was. It would be nice to talk to the demon more... But she wouldn't keep him here longer.

"I must go now, my dear... But please, visit me again sometime. I would love to talk to you more." and with those last words, she'd begin walking away towards the summit of her observatory. The ground would shake with every step she took, as if a small earthquake happened every time she stepped. But without long, she'd be gone from sight.

-- Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Bright [Deshi]   Star Bright [Deshi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Bright [Deshi]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next